So, like......?

Discussion in 'The Chronicles of Narnia' started by Nova, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Nova

Nova New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is there gonna be any more new narnia movies following the 1st that just came out? I mean I figured that there was but now I'm actually not sure, as I havent heard anything whatsoever on them....

Soo does anyone know for sure? Cause it'd really, really suck if they just left it with the 1st one....

2. Elkean

Elkean New Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    That's a good question Nova. They kind of left it as if they could just leave it at one film but since it's a series and cinema is real big on that right now they might keep it going. Which would be great!

3. Skyanide

Skyanide The Big Meanie Staff Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    It would be good if more came out, but IIRC The Prince Caspian is the only book that has all four Pevensie children.

4. mithrandir

mithrandir Gentleman Scholar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haven't seen anything that I'd call concrete....but we are talking about Disney here. Think they'll pass up a chance to make some more cash? Unlikely. Besides, they named this one "The Chronicles of Narnia" with the sub-title of "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe." Seems odd to name a single film as the chronicles... chances of there being another film in this series are extremely high.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006