Skin Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Boomer, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone!

I have an update for you on the skins that I have been creating.

They are coming along great and should be ready very soon. I have scrapped the ones that I have shown you all and have started fresh. I decided to skip over the flash and all the bells and whistles and just go with something simple and nice and fast loading. As we grow the need for a faster loading site is going to get greater and greater. I have contracted my design company Wire Leaf, LLC http://www.wireleaf.net to assist in the design as well. Be on the lookout for the skin in the coming weeks. I am excited about this and it is coming out great!

We are also going to have a premier membership available as well. For $25/year you will recieve the following from us here at TFF.

Larger avatar sizes.
    Premier Forum for subscribers only.
    One year subscription to our Monthly Fantasy Magazine which will be debuting in September.
    We will also have many other options for subscribers to use when we debut the new skins.

Keep checking back for more details!

2. kartaron

kartaron Hunter / Gatherer

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good, any details on the magazine would be appreciated whenever they become available.

3. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    what would this premier forum include?

would it be similar to Gamespot where if you get the better membership, you get acces to different features and a seperate skin?

I would definitly pay the for the premier memebership. $2.08 a month is definitly worth it :D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2004
  4. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    As for the magazine: It is going to be a Fantasy based magazine. I and my staff have all agreed not to say a thing about it until it is ready for publishing.

As for the Premier Membership: You will have access to a special skin as well as larger avatars and profile images and anything else we might come across that we will offer you. I am also thinking an email address as well.

5. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Thank you, looks good, looks REALLY good :)