Since we're living in interesting times...

Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by Foinikas, Apr 4, 2013.

1. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Or not, or you are just not being able to see lies in your own statements, your are brainwashed by religion and CAN NOT see things for what they truly are. Your are obsessed with your views, and you are not considering (not giving facts) about the rightness of prophecies - you are just stating what you think author meant by that...or some other guy thought author meant by that... in no way I see that as a fact.( should I add a description of fact?) And how I am blind - in not believing god... boy, you sure made me laugh, just because I am able to think and decide on my own, to carry the weight of my actions - I am blind, no sir..it`s the other way around - people are so hiding under the god, and his mysterious way - it naive hope that it`s all for the better...without considering the cause of their action..all they care is what god would say about it..and what would Jesus do.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, have 100Eur - and make my sins go away.

2. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Oh i made you laugh?Oh?Is it that funny?Huh?I don't know how you do it in your countries but we don't get repentace for money here...now go play in another playground,I said it from the beginning,whoever wants to mock and flame,shouldn't post here.And you're doing exactly that.

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    You are not the who can decide who will post or who will not. I have my right to post and I intend to use them.

And the fact that someone believes prophecies from god is kind of funny.

4. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    When at the first post I ask people who might want to come here and mock or flame not to post and you do EXACTLY that,it means you're one big dumbass,a person with no respect and someone who comes on purpous and tries to ruin something.Seriously,you're just like Sparrow on this matter.You're going "who cares,i'll go screw up the thread and laugh".

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    nope you pleased not to post. But I decide to post anyways, because I fell like people want to know my opinion, and I want to argue and discuss, I like to discuss, so I will.
    And you can not forbid me to do so.

And please keep insults to your self. :) i do not care for them.

6. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Keep insults to myself?How about you keep that mockery and flaming back to in your mouth and walk out?

7. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Can you please learn the description of term "Flaming". and use it appropriate. and how can I mock what is not real?

And where do i mock?
    Why do you mock science with such statements.

And is this a way you discuss, by saying accept or shut up?

8. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Check your previous posts,let's see if you can find the mockery yourself!What I'm gonna do is put you on ignore and smile.

9. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    So at least you`ll learn to use ignore list.

And there is nothing as sad as smile of ignorance.

10. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Ignorance is your choice,the way you choose to ignore things foretold by people who saw them,the way you easily discarded all that as "fantasies".Oh yeah,you know ignorance and you love it.Little boy.

11. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    oh huge boy. Calling me little boy...dude that`s just messed up. and you made me laugh again :D omg that was funny foin ,you of all calling some little boy :D lol :D
    Let the almighty god judge me then.( or godzilla - I would perfer godzilla, or supermen.. but I guess god works as well)

And they are fantasies, and I am sadden that you cannot see that.

Uh calling me ignorant, boy - even funnier. Getting on personal feeling, thats just low...

so when you feel that you cannot "win" argument you start insulting...?

12. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    so freakin' tru lemmy see if I can rep you!

13. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    well in most of the things you mentioned there, one does not have to be a prophet to predict them:

1. economic crisis was everywhere just greek could not face it and deal with it, thus they had to get help and piss whole EU in the process...
    2. Russia has interests everywhere, where they can lay hands on...
    3. Syria and other arab countries and civil wars. well all dictatorships fall at some point... the only pity is, that instead of dictatorship, now most of "arab spring" sdtates will be governed by religiously deranged ppl...
    4.North korea are commie dictatorhip, what is strange in them threatening anyone? well it's not 50-ies anymore, so if they make any real move whole NATO will hump them and I doubt China is gonna help, and there is no USSR... so I prophecise that there will be no North korea soon :)

so all is as simple as that no religious mumbo-jumbo is needed to explain stuff...

sorry in advance, since you consider any post which does not worship balkans, russia, ortodox religion flaming or trolling, and I'm not gonna do that. Oh and I'm not gonna write anything hatefull about muslims for you either...

oh our Old fella is now calling ppl little boys :) didn't you recently got pissed when I called you a kid? and you ARE a kid (at least mentally) :D Anon is 8 years younger, but he's not deranged at least...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  14. Emelie

Emelie Queen of darkness

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    this thread aint going nowhere. Having these kind of fights will only infect and create a bad environment here. This is TFF and a place for friendship between people with the same interests = fantasy. Now of course, threads like this always get a bit inflamed, which Foin knew when he posted. But why not try to turn the thread around into a debate, where we all respect each others opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  15. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Totally on you with that, It would be nice to see other commenting as well ,and to see some facts and bases to these prophecies.

And to not have your opinion called blind :) To have a mature debate.

and I am guess that Foin post these thread is in this forum, because he realizes it`s just all fantasy :)

16. Emelie

Emelie Queen of darkness

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Well mature debates are always sought after I guess. As long as everyone can handle it.

17. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    mature debates are possible with mature ppl....

18. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I see you follow the same path of flaming and mockery as your buddies...should I stay and get into a flame war or forget it and go?Yeah I think fighting for 10-20 pages would be stupid and pointless.

19. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    Well 1st part was totally serious, while 2 and 3rd was feeding you your own medicine... there was no flaming mockery there, trust me. You just see mockery everywhere you look at (RL related maybe? well not my problem), you just admitted yourself, that you do the same stuff even with your friends, getting in fight 'cause of commercial, Jesus man!!!

20. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    What the heck?You called me boy when I'm 29 years-old and Anonymous is far younger than both me and you.And no,I don't see mockery everywhere,I've got a lot of friends and I'm getting angry easily.But in a forum with people who are relatively strangers or completely strangers when I ask someone to not go and mock and flame etc. from the beginning and I see them doing exactly that....well it's frustrating.Makes me wonder if those people are trolling professionaly or they're just plain retarded.

Search tags for this page

archimandrite jonah miroshnichenko