Sideshow Weta

Discussion in 'Lord of the Rings Collectibles' started by LOTR Fan, Aug 20, 2004.

1. LOTR Fan

LOTR Fan Universals v. Particulars

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know that there are misc. threads that talk occasionally about this items, so I thought that I would begin a new thread for the sole purpose of discussing these way cool replicas. I was not sure what I would think of them at first, than I got one (Gandalf the White bust) and was totally thrilled! So far I have the Gandalf bust, the Ringwraith bust, and the High Elven Helmet - I have also preordered the Helmet of Sauron. I would love to hear what others have, and their reviews; I have just really enjoyed these items.

I am also looking to purchase the Steed of the Nazgul bust, and would love to hear from any that have that one; it would appear to be very big! :jawa:

2. Jessehk

Jessehk The introverted

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I love the Sideshow Weta figurines!
    unfortuantly, i missed out on alot of my favourite ones.
    Right now I just have the DVD figurines.

3. kartaron

kartaron Hunter / Gatherer

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    the one ring is saying they are selling out of certain LOTR figures... might want to check it out.

4. Legend

Legend Made in NZ

Land of the Long White Cloud/Aotearoa/New Zealand
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    These way cool figures and busts are awesome, praise to the folks that make these, I have a Fell Beast and Morgul Lord Statue which is just amazing, Ive also got seven of the medalions, and three of the Weapons sets, and the ones from the dvd collectors packs, also have the No Admittance Bookends, all awesome reproductions. Im awaiting the Sauron Statue, the Witchking Statue, Gothmog on Warg Statue, and the new Balrog Statue, cant wait for these.... must have them now......please

Last edited: Aug 23, 2004