Shonky Sketches

Discussion in 'User Created Art' started by Feidai, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Feidai

Feidai Put some spleen into it.

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hello Plebs, come in and enjoy some pencilvomit.

There will be some better sketchy artworks pinned up in here when I find some batteries that last long enough for me to turn my camera on. (curse using A3 paper and only having an A4 scanner) And hopefully some digital or painted stuffage when I get my free time back.

These are only quick sketches done during school while there's nothing better to do, but still you must enjoy them for I said so. Both are original characters of mine, the first ist Feidai who is going through a costume crisis. I just can't decide what to shove her in. The second is my pipe-smoking, wizard hat wearing, sea serpent thing, Lyekshok. (May have been seen in Orion'sBelt's thread for people with nothing better to waste time on)

Attached Files:

2. rosa

rosa New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nice sketches!
    Feidai looks playfull. When ever i get on a costume crisis for some character i look for inspiration on the cirque du soleil costumes, old fashion and A. Mucha's art. =D I just love that kind of things and they never fail to inspire me, so maybe they will help.

Lyekshok's sketch made me smile, realy nice concept...just a little ....thougth? is his hand (the one holding the pipe) the other way arround? backwards? i mean...im not sure... sorry...

3. Feidai

Feidai Put some spleen into it.

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yes it is backwards... Oops >.> I will fix that some time. With the costume I have inspiration, I just can't decide which should be her main threads. Doesn't really matter if a character changes their costume occasionally though, does it? Stops the things from getting old and crusty~

4. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    nice drawings! very creative and original!