Sharing Beds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crouton, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Oh man, sleeping with a four year old would be bad. My friend actually hasn't slept here again since I made this post. But I said then when he does next he'll be sleeping on the couch!

2. PerFolmer

PerFolmer Citizen of Urth.

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Hah, good for you Crouton! Hope that solves it.
    I've been with my woman for seven years yet we've only lived in our own apartment for 1,5 years now. I have always needed my privacy and alone-time and
    since I also work at home it puts quite alot of pressure on me, self-induced of course (is that the right word for it?). I cure it by frantic cleaning of apartment and long walks.. haha (HELP ME!)
    I'm not that used to sitting on me arse all day.

Since a little lad I've been a silent and good boy at night if I was left to myself in a dark and cold room, speaking to the walls and making ancestral runes with my crayons, guided by old cultures whispering to me
    through wormholes of ancient times. That old, call it a habit, has stayed with me to this day with a reduced chanting of course; wouldn't want to disturb me lass in the midst of night!
    Point is, I too have a hard time (some days) going to bed with another person, even if its someone that close to me and my mind. I guess I'm really, really spoiled!

Honestly though, privacy is something I think we all need, that and secrets. Some of us need a cold coffin to sleep in, others get alone-time at lunch hours crawling behind the printer with a cup o' coffee.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  3. Emelie

Emelie Queen of darkness

Ratings:
    +62 / 0 / -0
    Well it feels both good and bad to sleep with someone else. I've gotten used to sleeping with my boyfriend in a single bed a couple of times a week. We do the duvet war.. either he's halfway out of the bed or im smashed against the wall. But in the end its really nice to sleep with him and cuddle and get to be held or hold someone all night. But someone else? I'd be really uncomfy sleeping with them.

4. S.J. Faerlind

S.J. Faerlind Flashlight Shadowhunter

Ratings:
    +298 / 2 / -1
    Yeah I hate those nights too..... sick kids are a nightmare to sleep with: nobody gets any sleep at all :p