Settings/preferences font color

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by Chromp, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Chromp

Chromp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi! Couldn't find anywhere else mentioning this so making a thread! It may be just me but I find that the color of the font in the account settings/preferences part of the forum makes it incredibly hard to read (gray letters on dark brown background). For the most part I have to highlight it in order to read what it says without squinting close to the screen.

Is there a way to individually change the color of the font? If not, my suggestion would be to make either the letter brighter or the background a lighter tone. That's my two cents.

Oh and it would also be nice to not receive email notifications about alerts when you've unticked the box
    "and receive email notifications of replies" >.>

Cheers!

2. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +793 / 5 / -0
    I hadn't seen that until reading your post and checking the colour problem, and I'm sure the dark brown-ish background wasn't always that way - at least I don't remember it being that illegible. Could be an error of some sorts, I don't know.

However, *BUMP*, to make sure this thread isn't overlooked. :D

3. dgstorm

dgstorm Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Just saw this. I'll see what we can do. :)

4. dgstorm

dgstorm Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately, there's no easy way to fix that. Since folks don't actually spend that much time in that area, (just a brief few moments to make a quick change) it would be kind of a nightmare to find that one bit of code that causes that particular background to be that color. If we change that it could alter something elsewhere and then we are chasing our tails for something that users rarely spend much time in. Sorry we couldn't be more help. Thanks for the feedback though!