Season 2, Episode 1: The Heroes Return

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Confessor had been sitting in the staff teacher's lunch room where other professors here at Sempi High took lunch. She hadn't been on the staff long and she was still getting used to their names. She had positioned herself between the door and the soda machine. Her unopened Pepsi sat by her lunch bag. She wasn't hungry at the moment but she knew her next class of anxious beginners were soon going to invade her room and ask her all sorts of questions about healing, rebirth, the afterlife, and of course dying. Most students had given her the nickname of Ghost, which in a term was correct because of her somewhat pale skin and her white robe that she wore on top of her everyday clothes. Today she had put on the robe because in a way it brought her comfort.

So many memories of her past were at this school and of course at her former home, which burned down ten years ago. Her parents had died in a terrible explosion at a nuclear power plant that was five miles from there house. Luckily she survived. How she survived she did not know. And that in turn opened up her hunger to learn about healing spells, curing the sick, and even bringing others back to life. Many people would have laughed in her face about reincarnation but she knew herself it was true and that it Could be done.

She pulled down her hood letting her full golden braid fall out and she fixed her long golden bangs. She picked up her bag and soda and walked out of the lunch room. Something about her students brought her peace. She walked from teacher lounge because not a soul was in there. She walked in one of the side entrances in the cafeteria and was greeted by the noises of teenagers carrying on during lunch. Some teens sat at the tables catching up on homework for their next period classes. Others sat and ate their lunch not saying anything. She sat down at an empty table and opened up her soda and took a long well drawn out drink. Her eyes scanned the room for trouble makers. Her free hand rested on the table top. She was still getting used to the students' names as well.

She could have taken the job the government had offered her but she told them she would think about it. Sure she would have gotten paid a lot more but something about this job told her to take this one. She clearly told her father-in-law, who had offered her the job, to keep her in mind when one similar to it opened up. She was going to give this a go. She pulled out an apple and leaned back into her chair as she tossed her braid behind the seat. She leaned it against the wall. Quietly taking bites out of the apple she let a surreal peacefulness fall over her.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  2. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Warlock Lord sat at the far end of the table and listened to the various conversations taking place. they all seem like nice people he thought. Especially IR. Although he did not know this IR, he felt he could get along with him. But Warlock Lord just sighed and looked out the window. friends? he breathed. One thing most people did not know about Warlock was that he never had a friend before. In school, he was always the one picked on because of his huge size. His parents feared him and his teachers thought him dumb. He was a loner. And yet now, sitting with all these people, Warlock Lord felt as if he had known them all his life. He felt the need to protect them, care for them. is this friendship he asked himself.
    dont be an oaf! these people are not your friends, they dont know you and they look as if they dont want to know you! they are no better than the other punks!
    Warlock was confused. he was not at all used to these situations, and he became extremely paranoid. And so for the remainder of the meal, he avoided any eye contact.
    Left alone with his thoughts, he sought some comfort with the big bowl of rice which he began to eat.

3. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    In reply to Kenshin's question, Rosgwak told Kenshin he had to have a battle with someone already on the team in order to gain full acceptance.
    "Oh, ok that sounds like a good test." Kenshin said with a mischievious smile.
    Rosgwak led him over to a boy named Seth, who was one of the best fighters on the team. Sizing him up, Kenshin noticed that Seth had a dagger on each of his sides.
    "Daggers, usually used by fast opponents." Kenshin thought. This would not be an easy fight, but one he looked forward to greatly.
    "Seth, this is Kenshin, and he wants to join the team. We had hoped you'd sparr with him as an initiation test." Seth aggreed, and Rosgwak led them both to s sparring arena. Kenshin and Seth shook hands and bowed, then took their ready stances. As soon as Rosgwak gave the signal, Seth came on with a flurry of blows. Kenshin barely had time to draw his sword. Kenshin dodged ducked and parried and the combatants seemed to be equally matched. A crowd of students appeared around the ring, cheering for Kenshin and Seth, but they took no notice. Kenshin, staying on the defensive, took note of the way Seth fought. He was extremly fast, but he pulled his arms back to far when he stuck.
    That would be a huge mistake.
    Watching closely, Kenshin waited for Seth to pull back, and then the red haired fighter struck. He punched out at Seth's exposed shoulder, stunning him momentarily. Then he spun around to strike at the other shoulder with his sword. Two daggers blocked the swords path, but that was exactly what Kenshin wanted. Spinning again, he slammed his shoulder into Seth's chest.
    Then Kenshin took the full offensive.
    A deathly glare in his eyes, Kenshin struck right, left, right again, then converting to a mid-torso thrust. Seth barely brought his daggers up in time.
    Kenshin believed it was time to end this.
    Using Seths block as leverage, Kenshin slid through Seths legs, rolling, then coming up with his sword point just barely touching the back of Seth;s neck.
    "I won." Kenshin said darkly.

4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Shogun looked up at the clock, it was about time for class to start. He looked around to the others, Warlock Lord had just joined them at the table. The big fighter was the only one who had any classes scheduled with Shogun as far as he knew, mostly because he'd had a hand in Warlock's scheduling. He'd been able to talk to Sen at enrollment, and being a fairly good looking girl Shogun wasn't worried about how she'd get along with fellow students.

Warlock on the other hand he was pretty clueless about. So he'd made sure to have the bear of a man placed in his combat class first period so he could keep an eye on him. Most of the teachers were on strike for some reason, but several had stayed in the school, at the very least the magics teacher Confessor was. Shogun didn't know her very well, but Dragn tended to speak well of her, so Shogun breathed a sigh of relief that at least that department had some form of supervision. As for kung fu, well, the class was pretty much led by him when there was a teacher, the same essentially being true for Ros and the weapons class.

He hurried up and finished his food, then stood, "Well guys, not that it matters too much, but classes are starting soon so I'm heading in. I'll see all of you later, Dragn, Lil, Jeze." There was that stupid emphasis in his voice again as he mentioned Jeze, she was going to think he was some kind of idiot if he kept that up. He pushed the thought aside, "Warlock go ahead and bring that to class, you can finish in there. This being the first day the rules will be kind of lax."

The big man looked up at him then nodded and followed. "This being the first day I think we're just going to do some light sparring. Once you're done eating strap on some gloves and head gear, I'll see about finding you a partner," he said to Warlock as they walked. Suddenly Shogun stopped as they passed a table where Professor Confessor sat. "Good morning Miss Confessor, how are you today?" he said wit a bow. Shogun was no mage, but he saw the benefit in being liked or at least respected by the magics teachers, since he was down there more than any non-mage should be.

"Very good mister Shogun, and who is this?" Confessor replied.

"It's very good to hear you are well. This is Warlock Lord, one of the top new prospects for the Kung Fu team. Well, we've got to be getting to class, I hope you enjoy your day Ma'am," Shogun said, then led Warlock back to the training room. He showed WL where they kept their equipment during class and got him some stuff to wear for the day. Shogun then began the process of assigning sparring partners. Predictably not many people stepped up to face Warlock, but Shogun found him a partner, more properly three, the same group that had planned on starting something with WL earlier.

Before sparring got started Shogun spoke to Warlock, "They're fairly soft jawed for someone like you, go easy on them. Like, one hand and half strength easy." Warlock nodded and Shogun stepped back, then went to his sparring partner and blew his whistle for rounds to begin.

5. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Lilith had sat down beside them with a bowl of rice as Shogun had finished agreeing to look over Dragn’s notes.

Dragn scanned the cafeteria as the other three were talking amongst themselves. He noticed a woman dressed in white robes with golden hair enter the cafeteria. She was one whom some of the magic students had nicknamed Ghost but Dragn had too much respect for her to call her by anything other than sensei.

She took a seat at an empty table and began to drink her soda. She was an amazing professor, Dragn made a note to himself that he would have to ask her some questions about healing salves.

Shogun had finished his food then and got up, "Well guys, not that it matters too much, but classes are starting soon so I'm heading in. I'll see all of you later, Dragn, Lil, Jeze." Dragn nodded his head. Shogun then turned his focus to the rather largely built guy at the end of the table, "Warlock go ahead and bring that to class, you can finish in there. This being the first day the rules will be kind of lax." The two walked out of the cafeteria in conversation after having stopped before Confessor for a quick exchange.

Looking at the empty bowl of rice Shogun had left Dragn began to feel hungry, well it was about time, he had been in the potions lab all morning with nothing to eat. And since his professor was still in the room he thought he could get something to eat before class started.

“Excuse me” he said to Jeze and Lil, as he got up to go and get some ramen. He quickly went over and ordered a bowl of ramen as well as a bowl of rice and on his way back he stopped for a second before Confessor’s table. She looked up at him as he spoke “Sensei” he bowed his head, she nodded back and smiled. She was extremely beautiful and young, but looking at her eyes one could tell that she was full of wisdom and highly knowledgeable in her arts. “Forgive me, I did not mean to interrupt, just stopped to say hello and I will be in class on time.” He smiled “I would expect nothing less” she replied and with that he bowed again and headed back to his seat.

He plopped down at his seat and handed Jeze a bowl of rice “This one’s on Shogun, hope you like rice, this cafeteria’s got the best in the city” he grinned. Dragn began to eat his ramen, then stopped “Oh yeah Jeze, that woman over there” he pointed towards Confessor, “That’s one of the magic teachers. I believe we are in her class first thing.” Then he looked over at Lil, "What class do you have?"

6. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Confessor quickly finished her apple and tossed it into a nearby trash can followed by the empty soda can. She then stood up and brushed aside her cloak and made one final glance around the cafeteria. The clock said 1 p.m. and it was well time she started back to her classroom. Her next class began in fifteen minutes. She brushed past two other teachers in the hallway and bowed her head to them politely but didn't say anything. As she got toward her room she took out a key, unlocked the door to her room and let down the magical shields which protected the room. If anyone picked the lock and stepped inside she would be alerted in her mind that someone was trying to steal all of her books of knowledge. However, she didn't really need any of the books but they were of great value to her because her great-great grandmother was a witch and had given them to her when she was five years old.

She kept her classroom tidy. She did allow eating in her class and if you wanted a drink you were only allowed water. Soda's tended to cause to much effort to clean. Around the walls were several portraits of scenes in nature

Her Grams, as she called her was named Selan and she was a wonderful teacher. She had taught Confessor everything she knew until she died at the age of 115. At that time Confessor was 13 years old and she knew that nobody else in her family would have anything to do with magic. Magic to her family was nonsense and ridiculous. To Confessor it was a way of life. When she was 14 Confessor's mother had given her an envelope along with a key. The key was to Selan's house located in the Manchester on Seneca Lake. That was now her home and she treated it with the utmost respect. She treated the house with utter care and kept it very neat and tidy. She did however, get rid of some of her Gram's old clothing which didn't fit her because Grams was much skinnier than her. She remembered the times she used to play dress up with Grams. Those were fun times and she missed them.

Clearing her thoughts she walked into her room and took a piece of chalk and began writing the lessons to be covered today in class. Once finished with that she took off her cloak and laid it onto the back of her chair. With the cloak off she was clothed in a pair of brown khaki's with a light blue silk button up shirt. She took a seat in her comfortable chair and waited patiently. She took out her teachers book and flipped to chapter three which clearly explained the experience of life, death, and the after life. This was going to be fun. She would test all of the students about this. She wanted to see if they knew anything about life after death. She didn't believe in the bible or God so this was going to be very interesting and fun.

7. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Anakin walked through the doors for the first time. He already missed a lot of teaching simply because it was not really his first choice to come here. He liked to fool around outside. Fight, play, going out...things that resembled freedom...he doubted if he would feel free here. He hoped to find some friends here, some people he knew.

The first he encountered stared at him. Seemed they didn't like him very much just because of how he was dressed. He liked to dress in black. Not that he was gothic or something, but black was something that stood for power! And he had a hunger for that. Some said knowledge is power, so maybe that's what would be a good reason to be here.

He passed by classes which were filled with students but he was kinda lost as he had no idea where had to be. "What am I suppose to do in this place if nobody is willing to help me find my place!?" He sighed and walked further while other students kept staring at him. In the end he got tired that they were watching him so he yelled to them
    "Hey, will you guys knock that off!!!". They remained quiet, but he knew that with this attitude he wouldn't make friends very fast. He lowered his head in despair, thinking to himself

"What am I doing here.....'sigh'"

Walking in further classrooms he saw some interesting individuals, still he had to see them outside class, cause he really saw no familiar face. "Okay, you can do this...just take it easy, and things will be fine." He heard some names like I.R. Shogun, Warlock Lord, Meteorain, Confessor..."But those are a bunch of geeks" he thought..."Or a gang...Hope I don't bump into them..." The bell rang...so did this mean class was over? Everybody ran outside which made him even more confused. More were staring at him, but he couldn't allow another outburst as before.

8. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Kakashi trodded down the halls to meet the others. He had been late because of Kenshin's sparring. He had one, but he still wasn't sure how good he was. Seth hadn't been the greatest of fighters, but he had still been good enough, or so most people had thought. Oh well, he could catch up with Kenshin later, for now, classes were about to start, and he didn't want to have to run down the halls again.

Most everyone else had made it to class already, namely I.R. Shogun who was busy assigning teams for sparring. Dammit! Kakashi swore to himself as he joined the flood of people. It was only the first day of school, and he was already late twice!

Kakashi listened, as I.R. annoced the partners, and he was suprised to hear who he had set up with the new exchange student Warlock. Rather than one opponent, he had been teamed up with three people. Kakashi smiled slightly, and listened for his name to be called.

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Predictably it only took Warlock Lord a matter of seconds to pound all three of his opponents into the mat. Warlock had held back some of his power, but not nearly as much as Shogun had hoped he would. It would take the three of them a few days to be able to walk normal again. They'd be alright though, Warlock had dominated them, but he hadn't wanted to kill them, if he had there wouldn't have been much anyone could do to stop him. For all his skill Shogun knew a fight between him and Warlock would end badly for both of them.

The only other thing of any real note that had happened was Kakashi's late arrival. He'd gotten there just after Shogun had assigned WL his partners. "Kakashi front and center," Shogun announced loud enough for the entire class to hear. Kakashi cringed at that tone, he only used it when he was about to set someone up for a punishment session. "I'll be expecting 1000 knuckle push ups from you after school today. For now you'll be sparring with Mitch." Beyond that it was just another average Kung Fu class.

That had been a few periods ago. Now he was sitting trying to keep himself awake through math. It wasn't so much that he found math any more boring than anything else, but today it was. It being right after a full day of sparring didn't help matters any either. Really there were only two things that were keeping him awake right now. About two seats ahead of him in the next row was the new girl, Jeze. And while he wasn't letting himself focus on her, it was focusing on Lillith who was sitting behind him, and aside from teasing Shogun about the new girl he and Lil were passing notes back and forth.

Jeze was paying half attention to the half hearted first day lecture, but her attention was really centered around her note pad. She was doodling whatever, or rather, whoever came to mind. Her concentration broke when the sub teacher called on Shogun. "Mister Shogun, you seem more interested in Miss Jezebel than what I have to say. Could it be that while you weren't smashing your little bricks you already learned everything there is to know about mathematics?"

All the eyes in the class turned to Shogun. It was rare for a teacher to talk that way to a member of the kung fu team, let alone the captain. Shogun raised an eyebrow as his jaw tightened, "I apologize, sir I'll see to it that I don't let it happen again." Shogun's voice was caught somewhere between rage and surprise. The instructor didn't seem to notice.

"Well mister Shogun, see that it doesn't. I'd hate to have to get you kicked off of the kung fu team because you can't keep your eyes off the girls," the sub said before turning around. Shogun only smirked. The sub was a damn fool if he thought for a second that one bitchy teacher could get someone kicked off of any team. Shogun turned his attention momentarily back to Jeze, he smiled and shot her a wink. She giggled and turned back around with a blush, going back to her drawing, most of the rest of the class turned as well. Shogun had a feeling that this was going to be a long day...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  10. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    What the hell?...Has everyone suddenly got an attitude now? Met thought to himself as Plish walked off. Met took some pride in being the student who got on the bad side of the school the most, and it would really be annoying if people started popping up with all sorts of attitudes...

His thoughts moved on to more important things though. Since no teacher was actually coming and there was really nobody left in the gym he was just going to go visit Soul Bane's lab since he really couldn't be bothered to do anything today. The absence of the teacher giving him enough reason to do whatever he wanted.

Leaving the Kung Fu training room he made his way out of the school to the car park, not really encountering anyone he knew along the way. He was just about to turn the corner after cutting across the grass at the front of the school when someone bumped with fair force into him. He had remained standing but the girl had fallen on the floor and was sitting here nursing a shoulder. For someone unknown reason - to Met at least - he found himself extending a hand to help the girl up. She took it and stood up and looked up at his face with a smile.

"I'm sorry, thank you for helping me up, my name's Alice and..." she began cheerfully but was cut off when Met just waved a hand at her.

"Just look where you walk" he told her somewhat angrily before walking off heading down into the school's car park. He did not notice the girl start following him.

"Hey! Wait up!" she called after him, "I'm kinda new here and I don't know where to go"

"Look here girl, I'm not a damn information post!" he spat back having stopped and turned around. The girl just ignored what he said and continued talking.

"Can you tell me where I can find Room 108?" she asked, another big smile on her face. Met put his face in his hand and mumbled something that sounded like "Oh for God's sake" as he made his way over to her. This will never end unless I tell her he thought grumpily intending to just give her quick directions.

The girl was slightly shorter than him, with long brown hair, and two wide ponytails. She wasn't wearing the school uniform of Sempai High but instead was in shorts and a sleeveless vest. She also wore glasses and a pink semi-transparent visor hat.

"Ok, just listen now. You go through the front entrance, take a first left up the stairs and it should be the 4th door on your right. Now just stop following me" he told her before leaving her once again, his face clearly showing his irritation.

"Thank you!!" the girl shouted to his turned back before he heard her run off. He sorely hoped he didn't meet her again, he had a bad feeling that if he did, he wouldn't like it one bit.

Finally getting on his bike he sped off down the road towards Soul Bane's lab, to have a look at how his baby was doing before he came in for the last class later that day. The teacher of that class was never away, no matter what happened, and Met couldn't take another detention, he might just end up doing something he may slightly regret if he did.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  11. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    "Well done Kenshin. Certainly room for improvement but well done nonetheless." Rosgwak said with approval. "Its my honor to let you on to the weapons team."
    "Thank you sir!" Kenshin said, a little too loudly."Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!"
    "Heheh, you're welcome. Now, go to your classes. Weapon practice starts at 11:00."
    "OK sir, thank you sir!"

Kenshin had went through the day rather distracted. It was'nt that he didnt like his classes, it was just that is mind was too caught up in thoughts of the weapon team. He wondered what it would be like.

Kenshin soon found out.

It was rigorous. Drills and Drills followed by Sparring and Sparring. The endless work didnt discourage Kenshin however. Every swing he took he saw as an improvement. Todays practice was all about parries and defensive counterattacks. Kenshin was rather good when it came to fighting this way. After all, it was how he defeated Seth today. Ironically, Seth was his sparring partner today. Seth knew what to expect this time though, and Kenshin had much harder time beating him. Seth won a match, and Kenshin won 2 out of the 3. Surprisingly, Seth had no cold feelings toward Kenshin. Seth actually became one of Kenshins first friends at sempai high.

Kenshin was starving by the time practice ended at 12:30. He ran to the cafetateria and ordered 4 bowls of rice and some ramen. He didnt see Shogun, Lillith, or the others, so he took a seat by the window and began to eat his lunch.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  12. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Kakashi stumbled out of room, not looking forward to after school. 1,000 knuckle push-ups certainly wasn't a good thing, that was certain. He was also wary of being late again, he doubted his other teachers would react the same way. Some for the better, but certainly most for the worse.

Still hungry, not having eaten breakfast, or most of the rice, he was still hungry, but he would have to wait awhile. He could sneak something in, but that would of course make him late again. He wasn't looking forward to most of his other classes. Math, Science, and the like, but it didn't bother him that much. He wasn't the best student, but their were worse. Or at least he told himself that. It made him feel alot better.

Kakashi saw quite a few farmiliar faces, but didn't greet anyone. His next class, once again, was still very far away from where he was. It he said hi to anyone, it would lead to conversation, and not much good could come of that. All he needed was 3 tardys on one day.

He got to his science class about 3 or so seconds before the bell rung. Kakashi was happy to see that his favorite desk was open; the one in the back corner, perfect for sleeping. Everythin seemed to be going well, until class started. Scince was so boring. When was he ever going to use this? Meh, it wasn't THAT bad, except the teacher had the most annoying voice, and he practically wanted to kill him! He couldn't even sleep it was so annoying!

13. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    After his kung fu class, Warlock lord decided he was finished for the day. and so he spend a long time wandering around the corridors trying to find his bearings. Not many people were out because they were mostly in class, so he felt rather relaxed. When he got bored of walking around, Warlock decided to take himself outside. there, he sat down on a bench under a huge oak tree and began to examine his new equipment. he liked it here. in fact he had never felt more at home here than anywhere else. I dont even want to go home he thought. fighting those three squibs had proved nothing really. he didnt like beating up those he knew were all just words. he liked a challenge and so he hoped he would get a stronger opponent tomorrow. Just as he began to look back over the whole day, he heard some voices come from the school gate. "come on, lets take this kip over!" it was a girl who seemed full of energy. "stick to the plan libby" said a second, a man this time.
    "screw the plan, there all just a bunch of wimps in this damned school" stated the first
    "calm down libby! we will follow the plan!"
    curious, Warlock Lord stepped out from behind the tree and was faced with not two, but ten strangers all carrying different weapons.
    breathing faster, Warlock got back behind the tree, hoping none of them had seen him. please, you didnt see me he thought with desperation. and at the same time, he planned his escape route.

14. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "You know you're going to drive that poor guy crazy. Hell, you've already done it to Met. Anyway, we were just talking about the basics, you know, the shape of all the teams so far, the Chi Force, that boring stuff. Anyway, Lillith Forbid, this is Jeze, she's a friend of Dragon Queen. And from what Dragn tells me she's going to be a big player on the magic team."

Lillith grinned her famous grin and puckered her lips, pouting innocently " You know I would NEVER lead a guy on like that." She thought for a second " Or maybe I would, but still.." She grinned over at the girl Jeze he was talking about. With a shake and a smile, they were good. Looking over where Ros was with that new guy Kenshin, she watched the fight between Seth and Kenshin with mild interest. THey were good. For Starters. Acouple months at Sempai would do them good. After the match, she talked with Dragn.

"What class do you have?"

Lillith shrugged and muttered " Not sure, just a second" She ducked down, into her pack, and dug around until she came out with a crumpled piece of paper " Er....I took some more Kung Fu this year, because last year i needed more, then I think I have the normals. Math, science, whatev, but not sure" SHe shrugged and watched as IR split and then everyone had to go because the bell rang.

~~ THrough the whole day, she was incredibly bored. This period, she was in Math with IR and the new girl. Passing notes with IR, she noticed that everytime IR got a chance, he would glance and stare at Jeze's back. Lillith was sitting back in her seat, her legs crossed under her desk and most of the contents of her bag stung out acrossed the top of it. Some makeup, a small notepad, various trinkets and a bigger note pad for non-existant notes. A small flutter and the note was back her her. Reading it quickly, she chuckled and scrawled something back and passed it to him, interupting his session of staring again.

Lillith grinned and choked down a laugh.

In a few moment the paper was back to her and before she had read it, a voice from the teacher alerted her. But it was not her name, it was IR's. "Mister Shogun, you seem more interested in Miss Jezebel than what I have to say. Could it be that while you weren't smashing your little bricks you already learned everything there is to know about mathematics?" That almost undid her. Lillith gulped down another laugh and looked up to stare at the teacher. IR seemed mad, although, she didnt blame him. Teachers rarely scolded members of the kung fu team. It was tradition. They won trophies and such. Biting her toungue, for she knew it was not her place to say anything, she continued to watch.

"I apologize, sir I'll see to it that I don't let it happen again." IR scolded right back. His tone didnt even effect the teacher.

"Well mister Shogun, see that it doesn't. I'd hate to have to get you kicked off of the kung fu team because you can't keep your eyes off the girls,"

Lillith rolled her eyes as Jeze turned and blushed at IR. When all had settled down, Lillith chuckled in IR's ear and jabbed him in the back, whispering " Dont look at poor Jeze like that, you hound. Keep it in your pants."

She leaned back and went back to the note.

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Shortly after lunch was over Jeze headed to Confessor's class on healing. It was said by most other magic students that Confessor's class was built around making her students think about the bonds of life, then allowing them to manipulate them for the better. It seemed like an interesting idea, and she knew Dragn would be in the class as well. This in addition to healing being an invaluable skill made her look forward to the class.

Still she couldn't help thinking back to lunch, and sitting with Shogun and the others. It was odd for her to feel so at ease when sitting with a group of almost complete strangers. Shogun, Dragn, Rosgwak, and Lillith were all so warm and inviting, even though her and the other new students hadn't been very talky. On the plus side Shogun had been sure to sit next to her this time. Even though he tried to focus mostly on telling her about the school, she could tell he'd been flirting with her, at least a little bit.

The only new student that had quickly taken part in conversation was Senekha, the kick boxer and new member of the weapons team. She'd been pretty flirty with the boys as well, as a result her and Lillith hit it off very well. Jeze sighed as she thought about it, why was she so shy around new people? She pushed the thought aside as she entered the classroom, she wanted to make a good impression with this teacher.

Shogun was acting as a runner this period. He didn't have a real class, so he moved things around the school from teacher to teacher, usually ending up as a person in demonstrations as a result. Since Lillith's comment about keeping it in his pants he hadn't been able to wipe the smirk off his face, he was that obvious was he? That aside there had only really been one incident that he'd had to get involved in while acting as a runner. There'd been a new student, Shogun knew his name was Anakin, and he'd been voted the city Dance King multiple times, he'd transferred to Sempai recently.

That wasn't what interested Shogun, what did interest him was the fact that Anakin seemed to be dealing with a little bit of harassment. "Come one Annie," said one of three thugs. Cle-ver thought Shogun as he caught sight of them. "Answer the question, why are you dressing like such a freak? I don't know what things were like at your other school, but here at Sempai High we don't like freaks!" Anakin chuckled and shrugged off their remarks.

The three of them circled him, Anakin's smile faded. "Yeah, not so cool now are you Annie? Not so tough without a sword in your hand are you? Well we are, between the three of us we've been in over sixteen street fights! We'll show you what happens when you want to be a freak at Sempai High!" They all lunged for Anakin, but their attacks didn't have time to land, Shogun had sprung into action, with one powerful thrust kick he knocked the thugs into each other and several feet away.

"It's interesting to mention freaks and such, because last time I checked the school was a lot more concerned with cleaning up degenerates," Shogun said. The thugs didn't look at him, the kick and the voice were more than enough to send them running. Shogun muttered a few curses at them then turned to Anakin. "Sorry about that, it seems like a lot of the school has forgotten their manners over the summer. I. R. Shogun, and you're Anakin right?"

Anakin nodded and shook Shogun's hand. "I didn't need your help..." he said.

"I'm sure," Shogun replied. "But if you'd beaten them too badly your repercussions would be pretty bad. Since I'm the one who beat them nothing more is going to come of it. Anyway, I'm hoping to see that sword of yours in action for our team this year..." As he finished saying this Shogun walked off, Anakin didn't follow.

Eventually Shogun came to a large window that overlooked the yard in front of the school. He liked this spot, it let him sit and think for a while before he got his new things to transport. When he looked down he noticed a large number of students gathered outside. Must be some kind of assembly I wasn't told about... he thought. He noticed the sun seemed to be hanging unusually low today. Then he noticed their uniform colors, those were Gato colors! As it hit Shogun what was happening the massive fireball their mages had sent toward the window was fast approaching.

He turned and began to run down the hall, shouting to anyone around him to hit the deck. The fireball crashed into the building, flinging Shogun like a rag-doll into the air. He hit the ground with a thud and a skid, then picked himself up and surveyed the damage, he'd gotten the worst of it out of everyone. "Sound the alarm!" he shouted, "Sempai High is being invaded by Gato!" While he sent out the call Shogun ran toward the nearest stairs, intent on getting to the school commons to fight this invasion...

16. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Met finished the final checks on the mech as it was fixed up. He had made sure to implement a new defence mechanism. He was glad he poked around uninvited in Soul Bane's research. So even though his absence was adverse he could still make some improvements. Checking the time on his watch he noted that he had enough time to make it back to the school in time for the lesson.

Quickly leaving the lab, and jumping on his bike he roared down the semi-rural road towards the school, the engine sound of the bike reverberating through the air as it entered the forest on one side of the road. It wasn't long until he did reach the school, and what a lovely surprise it was when he did.

He came just in time to see a massive fireball fly into the school building. The was a fire explosion as it thudded into the wall, missing the window by a few inches.

"Oh yeahhhh" he said as he parked his bike safely away from the group of people he saw on the otherside. He smoothly shifted into his battledress, the chains reflecting the light.

"Yoo-hooo! Girls! Over here!" he shouted to the group of fighters. He could tell they were from another school, not which one specifically but it didn't matter. It was time for a little school rumble.

Another two fireball were sent his way, but Met just grinned in return. His arms snapped shortly to his side as they got covered in an organic metal. The fireballs now flew straight at him, but with a grunt he punched them both back to the group, the metal protecting his hands from the temporary harm. It wasn't a protection that could be used for a long time, but in this case, it would do.

Met's grin grew even bigger as he watched them jump aside as the fireballs thudded into the ground and exploded in a fiery blaze. This was going to be fun...

17. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    Kenshin glanced out the window, just in time to see a gigantic fireball heading right below him.
    "Oh Dammit." he said with a snarl.
    He had heard about other schools attacking other schools, but didnt know the people spreading the rumors were actually serious. Rice and ramen completly forgotten, Kenshin rushed down the the level of the school below him. Looking out the window again, he saw the one called Meteorain deflect two fireballs and pair of girls. Kenshin smirked. They were as good as dead. Everyone around him seemed to be in a state of udder panic. As he was running down the hall, he caught sight of IR Shogun.
    "Hey Shogun, what the hell is going on here?" he shouted.
    "Another school is attacking!" he replied.
    "Oh, excellent."
    Kenshin drew his sword and dashed outside. A swordsman blocked his path. Kenshin picked up speed, and as the man swung, Kenshin jumped and punched the rival swordsman in the back of the neck with his sword hilt, knocking him unconcious.
    "Ive got to get some help" Kenshin thought. "Shogun, Rosgwak, anyone! I could sure use some help here!" he shouted as 5 enemy students swarmed him.

18. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Confessor heard the first deafening sound of a fireball that hand landed just beneath her room window. She cursed quietly as she grabbed her cloak from the chair and put it on. She chanted heavily and that unlocked a secret door which held her weapons. Her most valuable and powerful weapon was her Black Diamond, a rare sword she had crafted herself but what was so strong about this blade was the magic spells she had placed into the weapon. She put on the belt which held the blade in a comfortable sheath. Running toward her window she used her magical powers to close the room door and lock it. Next she placed the magical shields around the entire room. This place was crazy! She jumped from the open window and made it shut behind her. Landing carefully on her feet she saw a second fireball rip through out the air toward several girls. Raising her hands she cast a reflective spell which in turn caused the fireball to be countered back to the enemy students.

It was as Sky had proclaimed. Schools attacking other schools for power. She ran toward the group of girls and yelled at them. "Get out of here. If you cannot defend yourself then you are of no use!"

The girls cried and scampered out of the way. Taking her sword out of the sheath, the brilliant colored blade glowed red in the sunlight. She spotted several students she had seen earlier in the lunch room. Running toward them she came to a halt. "I see this place never gets boring." she stated in a ghost like voice, scaring some of the students who hadn't seen her coming.

She pulled up her hood and placed her braid inside. "They are the Gators, correct?" she asked. One of the oldest boys named I.R. nodded in confirmation. "Well...I suppose we do not need to greet them. Be careful. I can cast a protective magical shield around those who cannot defend against spells."

Without saying anything more she went to work. Lifting her sword above her head she chanted heavily and the blade caught fire. Her eyes seemed to sparkle in a brilliant silver light as she rushed at the first attacker. A boy who clearly wanted to have a fist fight. She dodged his first attack and slammed the butt of her weapon into his stomach and the impact of the weapon caused him to fall onto his back. This, however didn't slow him down because he quickly got to his feet and counter attacked with several punches and Confessor blocked everyone of them with the hilt of her sword but he manged to get a hit in on her ribs, that knocked the breath from her. She growled. She wasn't sure if she could kill a student or not but she was going to give this boy a serious beating. She tossed her sword back into its sheath and then rushed at the teen and knocked him to the ground. As she sat atop of him she gave him several hard blows to his face and ribcage.

"Now you know how that feels! You little son of a.....!!" she yelled as she slammed her fist into his face breaking his nose. Blood gushed out and splattered on her cloak but she paid it no attention. She continued to hit the teen to the point where he was no longer protecting himself but screaming at her to stop. She got up off of him and hoisted the boy up by the scruff of his shirt. She then tossed him through the air as if he was lighter than a feather. He landed on his back with a sickening thud. She wiped away the blood from her cloak and cursed. The stain would be hard to get out but she could easily fix it with her magical powers.

She looked around to see how her other students were faring.

19. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Lillith was, recently, beating down an older-looking loser of a Senior that had the nerve to bring up the " Sempai Slut" subject again. tHis time, not with words, but with hands. Grabby hands. Scowling down at the bloody-nose and the broken fingers that was, beautifully, her work. She smiled grimly and was about to walk away, when there was a shoat and several screams comming from the opposite side of the school. Widening her eyes, Lillith looked down at the thug, spit in his face and mutered" I'll deal with you, big boy, later" She flashed a vixen grin and raced off down the hall near where the noise was comming from.

What the heck is going on? Well, scratch that, she knew what was going on, her ears picking up laughs and sneers from students she diddnt recognize. But why today?! First day of school was for getting settled and THEN you can have a rumble, maybe like tommorrow or the next day. Damn! And here she thought it would be a boring old day. Her addrenaline pumped up her viens and spread acrossed her flushed face.

Heck, yes! This is what its about.

Fire shot into her eyes and her mouth pulled into a wide, sexy grin. Pulling her shirt up as she ran, she felt her hand fall on something that was beloved to her. Ahh, the whip. Nice. How she loved this whip. Yet, as she sprinted, and as she got ready for a fight, she couldnt help but think of Via. 1st fight without her was still lonely. No more tag-team moves and no more watching her get snappy and powerful with anyone. Growling at herself, she snapped away from those thoughts. This is about a rumble. Although, it could be dangerous, she couldnt wait to see whats happening. A big boom and a crackle as something his the building came and the walls shook. She tripped over her own feet, and stumbled along. A ll this noise and chaos was comming from around the corner. People came streaming away from that area. Sprinting around the bend, she almost stumbled back in surprise.

There was a freaking giant hole in the wall! (okay, she almost laughed)

Fire ate away at the edges of the hole and she saw IR call around him. "Sound the alarm! Sempai High is being invaded by Gato!" Then he ran to the stairs than were acouple steps away.

Ha! Gato. Of course. And on the first day. Chuckling to herself, she followed Ir into the stairs, and down to the commons.

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    As Confessor joined him Shogun's mind focused perfectly on this situation. He thought nothing of the events of the day earlier, everything came down to this. Sempai High had been in school rumbles before, sure lots, but Gato high had never been an adversary of Sempai High in the past. In fact up until now they'd had one of the best non-allied relationships in the city. He guessed it came down to reputation. Sempai High had lost a lot of talent over the summer, and being the school that brought them down would result in loads of honor being bestowed upon the wining school. But that wouldn't happen if the fighters of Sempai High had anything to say about it.

Shogun was thankful to have Confessor helping him go into this, if she was good enough to earn the praises of Dragn she was definitely a plus to have with him here. He knew Gato's mage abilities fairly well, they were strong unit casters, but in a single spell battle they were little more than targets, Shogun wouldn't need to be too concerned there, he'd knocked out plenty of mages in times like these. What worried him was Gato's weapons team. They were like a small infantry division, and most of them could fight well alone or in a group. Their kung fu team wasn't bad, but they weren't the top of the list in the city.

They reached the commons of the school to find the students of Gato had already begun raiding everything in sight. He broke off from Confessor just as they entered the large room. three Gato spear men charged him right off the bat, Shogun carefully slid under their weapons, then came up in a violent spinning motion, knocking them all back, but more importantly moving their spears up. With a massive kick Shogun broke through the weapons, then with a follow up back fist he knocked the three fighters down.

After witnessing this several of the Gato Kung Fu fighters stepped up. He could tell they recognized him, more importantly, that they'd trained to fight him as a group. Shogun smirked as they surrounded him, this would be interesting. They all came at once, five of them, he let all the air out of his lungs, he was about to take some hits. He felt the first two strikes bury themselves in his stomach and back, he didn't show it, he focused instead on landing a fierce right cross to the jaw of one of his attackers, satisfied as he felt it shatter.

After landing the punch he spun and brought his foot up, driving his heel into the temple of another of the fighters. He collapsed to the ground as Shogun turned, taking a hard shot to the cheek. Shogun turned but didn't stagger, the guy who hit him had soft hands, that was unfortunate. Shogun took the punk by the wrist and guided him into another hard shot, causing the Gato fighter to swallow several of his own teeth. Shogun followed this up by delivering a knee to the stomach of his opponent, leaving only two more against him.

They circled him, one drew a chain, the other drew a pair of escrima sticks. Shogun sighed, he guessed these were the smartest of the kill squad they'd sent for him. The chain fighter swung high while the stick fighter went low, Shogun deemed the chain the more lethal weapon and chose to duck under that and grab it, pulling it's user into a powerful body shot that cracked several of his ribs, but Shogun didn't escape unscathed.

The escrima stick struck the side of his ankle hard, bringing a cringe to his face. Shogun dropped to one knee and received a hard shot to his shoulder from another stick. Shogun let out a rare cry of pain and rolled away to get back to his feet. The stick fighter pursued and drop kicked Shogun into the cafeteria. Shogun staggered to avoid falling, eventually catching himself on a table. He kicked a chair into the stick fighter and smashed a salt shaker into the side of his head. The stick fighter screamed and stumbled, allowing Shogun to grab a hold of his arm and snap it in half at the elbow with an arm bar.

Shogun hurried back into the commons, beating his way through everyone in his path to do so. He saw Confessor was holding her own fairly well, as were the others present, but they were going to need backup very soon. As he fought toward her, he noticed a student charging the preoccupied Confessor from behind, his weapon poised for a killing strike. Shogun carefully knocked the weapon out of his grip, then grabbed him by the wrist and tossed him away. When the student rose he was treated to Shogun's knee, up close and personal.

Shogun looked back and nodded to Confessor, who returned it. Suddenly he felt something wrap around his waist, before he could think to react he was pulled through the air, and right to the feet of Lillith. Shogun looked up at her as she pointed to where he'd stood a moment before, a beast of a fighter, far bigger than Warlock Lord had buried his tremendous fist in the ground, had Lil not pulled him, Shogun would be a gonner. He hipped up and smirked, "Thank you mistress." This comment being a joke between them, as like Lil was the only person who could call him anything but Shogun or the proper pronunciation of I. R., Shogun was the only person in their right mind who called Lillith that since Via left.

Lil grinned and the two of them continued fighting, Shogun battled his way back to the big brute who Lil had saved him from. By now he'd attracted Confessor's attention as well. Shogun was grateful for that, he had a feeling the big man would take both of them to take down. A feeling that was increased as the chains he kept around his gauntlets dropped and he rapidly began to spin them, creating a deadly field of dancing steel around him. Shogun delivered a hard kick to a nearby Gato student and grabbed his nunchaku, he was going to need them...