Season 2, Episode 1: The Heroes Return

Discussion in 'Sempai High' started by I. R. Shogun, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    "Don't mention it. I completely understand. It was... definitely rough."

Lillith nodded and grinned a tiny pit as he walked closer. Ros was so nervous. It was a great feeling, she must admit though. Ros, the school's pretty boy, was nervous talking to Lillith, who, if people didnt like her, they called her the Sempai Slut behind her back. The silence between them stood for a few moment. She smiled a bit wider and pursed her lips.

But bringing up this summer was not as painful, but painful enough, to talk about. She saw that he understood and was extremely grateful that he changed the subject.

"So, have you seen the new students? Looks like we've got a couple more for the fighting teams."

Before she could answer back to his question, a small voice near her side alerted her that someone was here. She turned to look at him and didnt recognize him. Another Transfer? He asked about the fighting teams and the weaponry teams, she looked confused at him and he just simply turned and walked away. It was a bit amusing and she looked back to Ros, raising an eyebrow, with a small grin on her face.

"Well, back to your question, I have seen a few new Students. I saw Senehka and then just now, with that fellow. Not sure what his name was. Yes, the fighting teams seems pretty great. That Sen girl is tough. I like her" She grinned and then sighed.

" But I cant go into the tag-teams events, I'll have to go into the solos, which arnt as fun. Not that I can't do it" She raised an eyebrow at him " But its not the even I have always done"

2. Disco Jezebel

Disco Jezebel Speak Your Right Words

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Jeze was totally caught of guard and began to blush as a long pause set in.

"My name is DJ, or you can call me Jeze. Might you know were locker 988 is? I honestly have no clue what going on?" She smiled

Jeze watched as the little paper dragon came flying back though the hall way. She held out her hand and let the little paper dragon land in her palm. Getting a better look at it, the little white dragon was covered in small black word that gave the impression of scales. The only colored parts of the small flapping dragon had been the emerald eyes and it's lime green wings. Jeze smiled up at I.R as she snapped her fingers and the small fluttering dragon, turned back into a paper dragon.

"This is Jake. He's kinda a spaz, but he's pretty nifty to have in a pinch. Watch this!" Jeze smiled. Only to find that I.R was giving her an wondering stare. 'Shit, if he thinks I am crazy now... then he's gonna get freaked out,' she thought to herself.

She brought the paper dragon up the the tip of her nose and asked it were her necromancing class was. Then she taped the dragon lightly on the back and it unfold, in huge black letter her answer should itself. "FIND IT YOURSELF." Jeze mumbled while reading it. She heard laughing come from the guy in front of her.

"You know what I will take you up on your offer to help." she looked at him with puppy eyes.

3. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Shogun smirked at her reaction, she froze up, she definitely recognized him. She blushed deeply and stared at her feet for a moment before she finally found her voice, "My name is DJ, or you can call me Jeze. Might you know were locker 988 is? I honestly have no clue what going on?" she said with a weak smile. This one made Shogun's grin grow. Before he could answer they were joined by an unexpected guest. It was a small dragon, made of paper, but at the same time it was alive. So this is what hit me... he thought.

"This is Jake. He's kinda a spaz, but he's pretty nifty to have in a pinch. Watch this!" Jeze smiled. Shogun cocked an eyebrow at her sudden enthusiasm, yep, she was a magic user alright. She mumbled something about a necromancy class then taped the dragon to her back pack. It unfolded and revealed it's answer, "FIND IT YOURSELF." Shogun couldn't help but laugh at this, Dragn9 had told him about familiars with personalities like that, Shogun never figured he'd meet one face to face.

"You know what, I will take you up on your offer to help," she looked at him with puppy eyes. That look in her eye made Shogun stop laughing instantly, Now I know how Met feels... he thought to himself as his muscles all tensed at once.

He tried to gather himself, "First let's find that locker of yours, then I'll show you around the magics wing of the school..." just as he turned around someone fell down at his feet. He looked down, it was the kid from before, poor guy just couldn't seem to catch a break. Shogun helped him up, "Woah there buddy, that's quite a spill you took there. I don't think we got introduced earlier, the name's Shogun. It's Kenshin right? Well this is Jeze, I'm going to show her around a little bit, if you'd like I can show you around too, I know this place can be kind of overwhelming your first few days, but trust me, you'll grow to love Sempai High..."

4. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    "Woah there buddy, thats quite a spill you took there. I dont think we got introduced earlier. The names Shogun, Its Kenshin right? Well, this is Jeze, im going to show her around a little bit. If you like i can show you around too. I know this place can be a little overwhelming your first few days, but trust me, you'll come to love it here at Sempai High."
    "Great!" Kenshin thought. This would be a perfect oppurtunity to get aquainted with some of the student body.
    "Hello." he said with a smile and a bow. "Im Kenshin. Its very nice to meet you Shogun and Jeze. Ive never really been to a school like this before, the closest Ive ever come is my dojo back home. But yes, a tour around here is just what i need." (maybe then he wouldnt look like so much of an idiot.)
    Jeze appeared to be holding a paper dragon. Kenshin gave it a puzzled glance, but decided to think about more important matters, like not falling down again.
    "As you may already know, im here for the weapons team." he began. "Erhm, apologies for maybe jumping the gun... but i heard Lillith needs a new doubles parter... and well, i was kind of interested... but if im stepping out of place please tell me!"
    If he could find himself something to do, maybe it would distract him from all the nerves of being at an entirely new school.
    "Im quite proficient with my katana, and I have more than a few tricks up my sleeve as well."
    he told them. "If not Lilliths team, maybe you could find another place for me?"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    Holding a bottle of green liquid Dragn slowly poured in a blue substance from another vial. He swirled the contents together then placed it down onto the table. He sat there waiting for a reaction, but none came.

"Dammit! That should have worked!" He shook his head in fustration. He got up and glared at the vial almost willing it to work, but still nothing. He mumbled some words, but still nothing. He sighed and walked over to a cupboard which contained potions.

Dragn had had trouble sleeping the night before. His summer had been troubled, what with the invasions and the rivalries he hadn't had time to work on some new stuff and now a new school year was beginning and he was thinking about all the friends that had left, he was sad to see Jnanee leave being a fellow magic user and all. He wondered how the magics team would fair this year. It was always hard to find good talent. His reminising was cut short however when there was an explosion. He swung around and released a shield spell as he was hit with acid balls of fire. His eyes widened in disbelief, the vial he had left on the table was shattered on the floor. He grinned but looked around at the damage he had caused and stopped smiling. The prof will undoubtetly complain about this one. But he should be used to it, what with experimenting and all.

"Slow reaction time" he thought aloud. Could prove useful in a certain situation though. He released the shield spell.

He looked up at the time, he had been in the school for a few hours now and thought that most of his companions should have arrived already. And there was something about transfer students arriving this morning. They would all probably be gathering at the training area, he quickly mumbled a spell and most of the mess he had made disappeared.

He picked up some ingrediants and carefully placed them into his pockets. He then took a quick glance around the room and walked out.

6. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    As they were walking the new kid introduced himself again, Kenshin was his name, and he certainly had the spirit to be a fighter. Almost immediately after revealing himself to be something of a country boy Kenshin asked about Lillith. A weapons fighter with a fist fighter as a team? Well, the new rules no longer had anything about that, Shogun couldn't help but smirk at the thought of anyone not female in the outfits MaDnESS! had become known for. He shook the thought out of his head.

"Well, you'll have to talk to Lillith herself about that. I'm no tag team expert, but a good team is all about partner compatibility. If you two don't mesh well in the ring then it doesn't matter how good you both are, the team just won't work. Anyway, you can ask her about that later, before then you'll need to talk to Rosgwak about joining the weapons team officially. I'll show you that room once we've gotten Miss Jeze situated," Shogun answered.

Before long they'd found Jeze's locker, just three over from Dragn's, that would be good to know. After she got her things all put away they made their way down to the magics wing of the school. It was interesting to note that Shogun knew this area of the school better than a lot of mages due to his work with Dragn, and his constantly needing to bring people down here. Speaking of Dragn, the top mage in the school could be seen exiting a room a shot ways down the hall. "Dragn!" Shogun called, the mage stopped and waited for them to catch up.

Shogun led Jeze and Kenshin to Dragn, "Kenshin, Jeze, this is Dragn9, the top magician at the school." Dragn exchanged greetings with the two of them. "Dragn I was wondering if you could show Jeze around this wing since she's interested in joining the magic team. She's a friend of Dragon Queen, and she's got a familiar, so from what little you've told me about magics she's not half bad. I'd show her around more myself but I've got to show Kenshin a few places too."

Dragn agreed to this as Shogun figured he would, and after Shogun smirked his goodbye to Jeze, who blushed hers in return he and Kenshin left the magic wing. "Odds are you won't need to be in that wing of the school too terribly often, but if you ever are ask for Dragn, he's the guy who'll get you whatever you need as fast as possible. Which for folks like you or me with no magic talent is always a plus, there's a lot of lingo they use to tease us non-mages, while it's all in good fun it's usually nice to get out of there pretty quick. That way you also avoid seeing some strange things that happen there which you're better off not seeing."

Shogun showed Kenshin around most of the other wings of the school, then showed him back to the training area, more specifically the weapons room, figuring Ros would be there again sooner or later. Shogun told Kenshin if Ros didn't get there within ten minutes of the bell to just leave and catch him later in the day. He would have stayed longer himself but he had to track down Sen again sinc ehe'd forgotten to give her her Kung Fu team uniform, and it would be easier to make sure she got it now since you were only required to wear it once, and the first day was always preferable.

7. Plish

Plish Soul Sailing Psychonaut

on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Giving Kenshin a brief, uninterested nod, Plish turned his attention back to the new chick, Senekha, who was making her way over to Met. A look in her eyes told him Met’s comment might not have been the best idea, but what did it matter to Met? When Senekha reached him, she said something he didn’t quite catch and then flicked him in the face. Plish raised his eyebrows and struggled to repress his sudden laughter. Switching his gaze between the two of them eagerly, he watched for signs of a confrontation. After it seemed obvious they would hold off for now, Plish made a mental note to keep an eye on the two of them.

“I think I like her already. Spunky and tough," Lillith said. She blew some kisses to Senekha and then stalked from the room. Plish agreed with Lillith, spunky and tough. Someone to watch out for, he thought with a grin.

Giving Met a quick glance, Plish set to examining his watch. He glanced up again when he saw Rosgwak enter, but didn’t say anything. Ros was a mild nuisance when it came to the ladies, not that Plish was overly interested in them. In fact, he rarely started a conversation with one, unless they had shown interest previously, or if it was required for school projects. Besides, Plish thought, it’s not like Ros can help it. Giving his watch up for a second, he realized he never started conversations with anyone, really. Unless they were customers, of course; former customers, he added with a grim afterthought.

He was just about to return to his watch when he heard Met bark something out.

"Hey! Plish! What the hell is going on, why aren't the teacher's here?" Met asked him impatiently.

“Well actually,” Plish responded with a hint of sarcasm, “I overheard some students saying that the teachers are on protest.” Let him mull over that, he thought, and left for the cafeteria. He was ever so hungry nowadays.

8. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Warlock felt bulky walking down the corridor of this new school. He was a big guy, and attracted most stares, but he paid them no attention keep walking and just ignore them he thought as he entered the canteen. He had made it a habit of judging places by the taste of food, and so walking into the canteen was the first thing he had thought of doing. grabbing two large plates from the plate rack, Warlock ventured toward the food counter, picking a portion of everything in front of him. by the time he was finished, both plates were filled with a mound of food. He quickly found an empty table near a window, where he set himself down and began to eat.
    At this point most of the people in the canteen were staring at him. you big oaf he thought, they are judging you already!
    standing up, Warlock Lord looked around the room "HAS ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM? BECAUSE THE NEXT PERSON I CATCH STARING AT ME WILL HAVE A SERIOUS ONE!!!" he boomed to know one and yet to everyone.
    when no one voiced any objection and all heads turned away, WL sat down again. the silence however, only lasted several seconds as three guys from the far side of the room began to walk toward him, each of them with an arrogant smirk on there face...

(sorry... only realized now that this was up!!! ^_^)

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    As Shogun continued through the halls he passed the cafeteria, or started to pass it at least. There was a booming voice that came from within, "HAS ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM? BECAUSE THE NEXT PERSON I CATCH STARING AT ME WILL HAVE A SERIOUS ONE!!!" This shout alone made Shogun cringe slightly as he entered. He looked over to the source of the voice, he was a very large character, one of the new transfers, Warlock Lord. Shogun surveyed the room, it seemed three of the other students saw him and interpreted him as on their side.

Shogun recognized these three, they weren't on the Kung Fu team, but they usually attended the practices anyway. Each was fairly talented, but they were in for a rude awakening if they tried to take on Warlock. The white haired boxer had some of the hardest fists in the city, and he wasn't shy about using them, at least not if he was threatened. Against Shogun there would be a fight in this situation, against these guys, Warlock would just get his fists bloody.

Shogun wasn't about to let Warlock get suspended like that, he was too valuable a prospect for the team, not to mention, Shogun didn't want him to get the wrong impression of the school. As the three thugs approached Shogun cut them off, "Well fellas I see you also wanted to give Warlock Lord here a good old Sempai High welcome eh?" The three hesitated, partly because they didn't want to cross Shogun, partly because Warlock's reputation was known, even if his face wasn't. They backed off, now Shogun turned and sat down with WL.

"Sorry about that, some of the folks here can be a bit rough to newcomers. Name's I. R. Shogun, captain of the Kung Fu team, glad to finally have you at Sempai High," Shogun said extending his hand for a shake. Warlock reluctantly accepted, the two tested each other's grip, eventually both gave up, unsure of who had the stronger grip and who just didn't want to mention it. After WL had finished eating Shogun showed him to the training room and got him a uniform, as well as to try to find Sen and get her hers.

10. Senekha

Senekha <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Sitting down and waiting for the teachers had proven rather boring, so Sen rose again and wandered around. She had been accepted into the Kung fu group, but she wondered if she could be accepted into the weapons club as well, since one of her fortés was swordfighting. She fought several styles of sword fighting, primarily short sword and shield but also double short swords and the bastard sword. Sen made her income as a mercenary, and as such it was an integral part of her job description that she be a fighter of various skills. In fact, she had some contracts coming up, and would have to miss some school in the next two weeks because of it. Which reminds me, she thought, I should probably let the Shogun know about my impending absense.

Sen saw some students across the hall practicing with wooden swords, and her interest was instantly piqued, all thought of speaking to the Shogun forgotten. Apparently some students were eager to start their training this year, not waiting for their instructors to arrive. She made her way over to them, and politely asked if she may have a go. They acceeded, handing her two pieces of rattan cut in the length of a short sword. She strode to the center of the small ring of students and waited for one to accept her unspoken challenge. The one who first stepped up was nondescript, a student who she did not recognize or think was an associate of those she had already met. He wielded a twohanded sword, and held it with some familiarity.

They started the bout by bowing to each other, and began circling. Sen waited for the other student to attack. He began with a combination of two high shots and a low shot, all of which Sen easily parried, for they were a standard combination. He stepped back, and Sen waited again for him to attack. When he began to step forward, she lunged as his balance hung between steps, and took him in a flurry of slashes and thrusts that took out his legs and left him kneeling, cradling his right hand as his sword clattered to the ground. She had dispatched two others with equal ease when she saw the Shogun walk down the hall and into the other room. She returned the swords and thanked the other students, then went back across the hall herself, hoping to catch the Shogun before class started. She found him on his way back to the training area himself.

Sen approached Shogun. “Hey, Shogun, I’m going to be away periodically over the next two weeks, on personal business. I may be able to return once or twice in that time, but I’ll have to see how things fly.” She paused, then, “Say, is it possible for someone to be a part of this kung fu team as well as the weapons team?”

• Like Like x 1
  11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    “Hey, Shogun, I’m going to be away periodically over the next two weeks, on personal business. I may be able to return once or twice in that time, but I’ll have to see how things fly.” She paused, then, “Say, is it possible for someone to be a part of this kung fu team as well as the weapons team?” Shogun took a step back and looked at the group of students who Sen had just given a vicious beating. Shogun was certainly glad that no one from another school had seen that.

He then looked back at Sen, "The leave sounds fine, I'll be sure not to sign you up for anything until you're back." He handed her her uniform for when she got back, "As for the teams thing, I don't have any problem with it. Just talk to Ros, although I don't think there'll need to be much of a talk after that little show." He nodded in the direction of the weapons fighters, most of whom were still picking themselves up. Sen beamed a smile that made Shogun smirk, she reminded him of Lillith, a lot.

Shogun noticed Warlock shifting uneasily, "By the way, Senekha, this is Warlock Lord, another new member of the Kung Fu team. I figure you two ought to get to know each other, since you are two of the most highly sought after fighters we've got this year." Shogun watched the two awkwardly exchange greetings, he wasn't sure which one would make more of an impact, the towering hulk, or the average sized lunatic. He continued to ponder it while he got WL's uniform.

12. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    As Dragn9 walked out of the potions room, he stopped to decide which direction to head, when from down the hall he heard someone call his name. He looked over and smiled as the captain of the Kung Fu team and two others he had never met before made their way towards him. Once they arrived Shogun introduced them “Kenshin, Jeze, this is Dragn9, the top magician at the school.” Dragn nodded his head. By looking at him he was unable to figure out what group this Kenshin boy would be joining but then as his eyes fell upon Jeze he could feel a substantial aura emanating from her. He smiled, she could prove to be a worthy addition to the magics team he thought to himself.

Shogun went on to explain that Jeze was interested in joining the team and that she also had a familiar. He finished off by asking Dragn9 to show Jeze around the magics wing.

Dragn9 smiled, “But of course” Shogun and Kenshin then turned and walked down the hall. As they were leaving Dragn turned to face Jeze, he laughed aloud as she was still blushing while watching the captain leave. “Ahem” dragn coughed. Shogun would have his hands full with this one he thought, as Jeze quickly regained her composure and tore her gaze away from the fighter to look at the mage.

“Now then you have a familiar?” Dragn asked. Jeze pulled out a small white paper dragon. “May I?’ Dragn motioned to the paper. She handed it to the mage, with some hesitation. He held it up to get a better look then turned it around in his hands, examining it. He then handed it back to her. “A demonstration?” Jeze agreed, she snapped her fingers and it turned into a small dragon. It had emerald eyes and lime green wings. “Impressive” Dragn replied as she snapped her fingers and it turned back into a paper dragon.

“I can’t say how glad I am to have someone else join the team, lately our numbers have been dwindling and the few that are left are lacking in the skills category.” Jeze just stood there listening, but the mage could tell that her mind was elsewhere. “ But that is a different story with you, I can tell that you have talent.” She smiled, “Thank you” she replied. “Enough of this, the captain asked me to show you around and that is what I will do.

He went around showing her different rooms that magic classes took place in. As they were making their way to the last room they heard screams coming from within, Dragn frowned as they entered the room. There were two first year students crounched under a table as lightning bolts ricocheted off the walls . Dragn shook his head and turned to Jeze "See what I mean about skills?" He raised his hands and chanted a few quick words an invisible shield appeared and as he closed his hands the shield closed in on the bolts until they diminished. He then glared at the two "Between the two of you I hope you can come up with a spell to clean up this place." And with that he walked out with Jeze.

"That was one of Sempai's least proud moments" he laughed "I believe the tour is over let us rendevous with some of the others." he said as they walked in the general direction of the cafeteria, assuming that is where most would be, "Oh do you have any quetions Jeze?" he asked as the continued down the hall.

13. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Oh crap! Kakashi thought to himself as he ran down the halls to were Kung-fu practise was to take place. He was already a couple minutes late, and he was still all the way across the campus. A few people gave him sideways glances, but for the most part, he got the the practise room unscathes.

He walked through the doorway to see Shogun talking to some new students and handing uniforms out to them. "I.R., who are the new guys."

"Senehka and Warlock Lord." I.R. said, nodding towards the two exchange students.

"Ah, nice to meet you."

Warlock Lord got his attention first. A massive man with huge muscles and white hair, Warlock Lord was rumored to be a punch-for-punch fighter, with a devistating sucker punch. He had never witnessed him first hand, but one day, Kakashi hoped to fight him. Senehka was more farmiliar to him. She had fought Shogun once before, as a tryout for the Kung-fu team. Well, actually she had challanged I.R., but it still had established a place for her in the team, and at the top of many's to-challange list. She was a great fighter, and had proved it. It was going to be a fun year.

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Almost immediately after Shogun left Dragn expressed his curiosity about her familiar. Jeze was happy to show Jake to him, although less than she'd been to show off the small dragon to Shogun. Nevertheless she wanted to know what the top mage in school thought of the creature, she felt some degree of pride when he mentioned that she would be a welcome addition to the team, and his having praised Jake was also a plus.

After that Jeze idly followed Dragn through the halls of the magics wing. He was extremely helpful, and she was appreciative of his compliments and his help, but she couldn't help if her mind kept wandering back to Shogun, so much so that she nearly caught a bolt of lightning to the face. If Dragn had pulled her to the side slightly the disaster in that room could have caused her a little bit of stress. However Dragn didn't seem too concerned, he quickly dispelled the bolts. "Between the two of you I hope you can come up with a spell to clean up this place," he said, leading her onward.

He mentioned that they were going to head to meet the others, she thought of trying to make a better impression with Shogun this time around. When Dragn asked if she had any questions instantly several filled her head, most of them focusing on the captain of the kung fu team, however she didn't want to look like a nut in front of the captains of two of the school's combat teams, and so she chose a simpler way, "No, nothing right now thanks..."

Shogun was still giving Sen and WL a run down of this years tournament rules, or lack thereof when Kakashi stumbled into the training room. He quickly introduced them all before he finally finished giving Sen and WL all the tournament information they'd need. After that he really didn't have much else to do before class started, or so it seemed, a low grumble from his gut told him he needed to eat something.

He entered into the cafeteria and ordered two small bowls of fried rice, then took his seat. Before long his solitude was broken when he was joined by Dragn and Jeze. "Well Shogun, it seems Jeze will get along fine at Sempai High, although I can't say that's not at least partly due to her association with DQ, but I like to think you and I may have some part in it. Anyway, how's the team shaping up this year?" said Dragn.

"We've seen better years for sure, we're going to be reeling from Via for a while. Although I'm thinking Senekha and Warlock Lord will be pretty good additions to the team, even if they don't fill the void. As for Jeze, I had a feeling she'd be pretty welcome onto the magics team, after all, DQ's friends always seem to be stocked with talent," Shogun said, sending a grin to Jeze who smiled and looked away blushing.

"How're things coming on your end, and how's that theory of yours on the chi force in non-mages coming?" Shogun asked.

15. Dragn9

Dragn9 Sorcerer Supreme

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0
    "No, nothing right now thanks..." was Jeze’s response, Dragn laughed as they made their way into the cafeteria, after a quick glance around Dragn spotted Shogun sitting at a table. The two walked over to him "Well Shogun, it seems Jeze will get along fine at Sempai High, although I can't say that's not at least partly due to her association with DQ, but I like to think you and I may have some part in it. Anyway, how's the team shaping up this year?" Dragn asked. The kung fu captain had two rice bowls in front of him and had probably been enjoying them, but didn’t seem to mind the interruption with Jeze there after all.

"We've seen better years for sure, we're going to be reeling from Via for a while. Although I'm thinking Senekha and Warlock Lord will be pretty good additions to the team, even if they don't fill the void. As for Jeze, I had a feeling she'd be pretty welcome onto the magics team, after all, DQ's friends always seem to be stocked with talent," Shogun replied, Dragn looked over at Jeze who was blushing again. Then Shogun spoke,

"How're things coming on your end, and how's that theory of yours on the chi force in non-mages coming?" Shogun asked.

“Well team wise not so well but I’m sure we will manage, Jnanee was extremely talented and unpredictable and it was hard to let her go as well as some of the others but I’m sure Jeze will help to strengthen the team now.”

His eyes narrowed as he stood in a pensive pose, and began tapping his foot. “That theory has been eluding me for some time now. Of all the studying and experiments on “willing” non magic users that I have done non of it adds up. It would seem, only certain non-magic users have the ability to control the chi and manipulate it for their own purposes. I believe that with some specific training the Sempai warriors will be able to unleash the chi to its full potential aswell.”

He stopped then looked at Shogun questioningly “Perhaps I have been experimenting on the wrong type of non-magic users” Dragn grinned, Shogun didn’t like the sound of that. “What are you implying mage?” Shogun asked. “Well I had received some notes from the mages of that alternate universe and have been mulling over them. But it is still unclear to me and I believe I will have to test some of the more skilled warriors to get an accurate measure” He stopped tapping his foot, he could go on for days about his theories and calculations but he noticed Shogun grinning at Jeze who couldn’t keep the red out of her cheeks.

Dragn laughed “Well enough of this wizard’s rant for now, I have some notes that you could look over concerning the chi force but for now I believe Jeze would much rather meet some of the other Sempai warriors.”

16. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Ros stood in front of Lil, listening to her speak. Mentally, he thrilled at hearing her speak to him. For one thing it meant she clearly wasn't mad at him, and for another, her voice was beautiful to hear. But then Lil got onto the subjects of tag-team events.

" But I cant go into the tag-teams events, I'll have to go into the solos, which arnt as fun. Not that I can't do it" She raised an eyebrow at him " But its not the even I have always done"

Rosgwak nodded his understanding.
    "Yeah, but if I'm honest here, what single fighting I have seen you do has been really good. I mean really... um, good." he finished lamely, blushing pathetically and ducking his head slightly, hoping she wouldn't notice. He then got struck with an idea. But first he had somewhere to be.

"Um, did you want to accompany me to the weapons training room? I should probably check in with everyone, see whether the teams grown over the summer and things like that." he said, holding out his arm for Lilith to take, should she wish. As he began to walk off, he turned to look over his shoulder at her.

"Um... about the tag-team... um..." he stumbled, his composure once again being shot to pieces in the face of Lilith's beautiful, well, face! But, taking a deep breathe Rosgwak just plowed headfirst into what he wanted to ask. "Um, I was wondering, if you liked the idea of course, whether you'd want to team up with me? I mean, I know I'm not the best unarmed combatant in the school, but I can hold my own, and I like to think my skill with all sorts of weaponry more then compensates... of course, the final decision is ultimately yours." he finished. Then, having reached the weapons training room, Rosgwak bowed slightly, and held open the door for Lilith. "Ladies first." he said with a small smile.

17. Kenshin

Kenshin Drifter

Ratings:
    +138 / 0 / -0
    Kenshin's heart lept as the door opened. In walked Lillith and the one called Rosgwak.
    "Ladies first." he heard Rosgwak say. Kenshin smirked. Whipped. As soon as they entered and the door closed, Kenshin wasted no time in getting to the point.
    "Excuse me, Rosgwak? Hi, im Kenshin, and i was told you handled the weapons team affairs.
    It would be amazing if you could allow me to join, its one of the main reasons i came to Sempai High"
    Kenshin would be crushed if he was allowed to join the team, and he just couldnt handle the feeling of rejection.
    "Maybe if I showed you some of my skills, I'd have a better chance of joining...."he said with a smile."Perhaps a sparring match between the two of us?, or perhaps me against someone else?"

18. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Everyone quickly went their seperate ways, and he decided to follow most of them into the cafeteria. Kakashi personally wasn't very hungry, but many of the others were getting small bowls of rice. Rather than be left out, Kakashi got a rice bowl also. As he was walking to join the others, he saw another one of the exchange students walk up to Rosgwak. It was rumored that this certain new student wanted to join the weapons team. Perhaps he should stick around?

"Excuse me, Rosgwak? Hi, im Kenshin, and i was told you handled the weapons team affairs.
    It would be amazing if you could allow me to join, its one of the main reasons i came to Sempai High. Maybe if I showed you some of my skills, I'd have a better chance of joining....Perhaps a sparring match between the two of us?, or perhaps me against someone else?"

Yes, Kakashi was glad he had decided to stick around , this new student, Kenshin was his name, would be interesting. Was he all talk, or was he more than that. Kakashi didn't have a clue, but he wanted to watch him closely. And he certainly wouldn't let him out of his sight.

19. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Lillith stood there with her arms tight acrossed her chest (so that some plush things stood out) and her hip jut out just because she wanted to tease him. It was really amusing to see his reactions and his nervousness. Sioghing a bit inside her head, she held back a giggle and relaxed her position, standing normal. It wasent fair to him that she was teasing him so much. Lillith couldnt help comparing him with the him we was with the other girls he smoothed talked. The question formed in her mind. Am I different than them? Maybe he was nervous because people called her the Sempai Slut, or maybe because she could kick his ass with no weapons. She scratched that one. He could beat her ass WITH weapons.

Comming back out of her thoughts as he asked about them joining up as a tag team, Lillith let down her mask-o-flirt a bit. Her face went serious as she considered. "

Um, I was wondering, if you liked the idea of course, whether you'd want to team up with me? I mean, I know I'm not the best unarmed combatant in the school, but I can hold my own, and I like to think my skill with all sorts of weaponry more then compensates... of course, the final decision is ultimately yours." He stumbled out a bit fast.

She looked to where they were and she grinned at him, smacking her mask back on and went in the door she gracefully held open for her. "Thankyou, and about the proposal" Serious again " I'll consider it, but I'll talk to you later about it"

On went the mask. She winked at him, kissed his cheek, and put on a vixen face as they came into the room, the door closing behind them. When they got in, immediately, a new tranfer student found them. She recognized him as the guy before, when she was talking with Ros.

It would be amazing if you could allow me to join, its one of the main reasons i came to Sempai High. Maybe if I showed you some of my skills, I'd have a better chance of joining.... Perhaps a sparring match between the two of us?, or perhaps me against someone else?"

Lillith raised her eyebrow over at Ros, and grinned. She laughed a bit and looked over to where IR and Dragn are. Leaving Ros with the transfer, she slinked acrossed the cafeteria, grabbed some rice and soda and headed over there. Planting herself into a chair by IR, she grinned and set her chin on her up-raised hand " Hello boys, whats all the talk?" She flashed an award-winning innocent smile and popped some rice in her mouth.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    He stopped then looked at Shogun questioningly “Perhaps I have been experimenting on the wrong type of non-magic users” Dragn grinned, Shogun didn’t like the sound of that. “What are you implying mage?” Shogun asked. “Well I had received some notes from the mages of that alternate universe and have been mulling over them. But it is still unclear to me and I believe I will have to test some of the more skilled warriors to get an accurate measure” He stopped tapping his foot, he could go on for days about his theories and calculations but he noticed Shogun grinning at Jeze who couldn’t keep the red out of her cheeks.

Dragn laughed “Well enough of this wizard’s rant for now, I have some notes that you could look over concerning the chi force but for now I believe Jeze would much rather meet some of the other Sempai warriors.”

Shogun was a tad ashamed of himself, Dragn was one of the keystones of Sempai High's tournament presence. He deserved more attention than Shogun was giving him, especially when it concerned the Chi Force. However there was something about Jeze that kept Shogun wearing that idiot grin. He forced himself to focus, "If you think it'd help if I took a look at the notes I'll give it a shot, I'll give Met a copy too, it's got to be interesting for someone who's taken in as much anime as he has. As for other fighters...." Shogun didn't have time to finish this thought, but he didn't mind the interruption from Lillith.

Lil plopped into the chair next to him, "Hello boys, whats all the talk?" she asked.

Shogun looked back over to the weapons training room, Ros was still kind of stiff from their talk. Shogun smirked, of all the girls in Sempai High Lil would be the one to make Ros trip on his own feet. "You know you're going to drive that poor guy crazy. Hell, you've already done it to Met. Anyway, we were just talking about the basics, you know, the shape of all the teams so far, the Chi Force, that boring stuff. Anyway, Lillith Forbid, this is Jeze, she's a friend of Dragon Queen. And from what Dragn tells me she's going to be a big player on the magic team."

Shogun was eager to see how this worked out. Lillith didn't have a problem getting along with people, but more and more often people were becoming used to calling her the "Sempai Slut." Shogun would never tell her how many teeth he'd knocked out over that one. He knew Lil had no trouble taking care of herself, but for some reason ever since last year, that incident with the stuff that had messed Via up so bad, he'd been somewhat protective of her. More so now that Via was gone. It had gotten to the point where no one called her that in front of him either.

As such he wanted to make sure that Jeze and Lil wouldn't have any problems getting off on the right foot. The teams all needed to work together in harmony if they were going to defend Sempai's reputation this year on the tournament scene. "Hello," Jeze said with a smile as she extended her hand for a shake. Lillith returned the smile and shook Jeze's hand, it seemed as if they'd be able to get along just fine. Shogun heaved a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to have to keep Lillith from bashing anyone on the magic team's head, especially not this one, who'd caught his interest much more than any in the past....