sand shapers characters

Discussion in 'Character Profiles' started by Sand shaper, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Sand shaper

Sand shaper The Romantisist Writer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This is were i (sand shaper) am going to post all of my amazing well designed characters from all my books created and or working on. (most of my characters are some kind of mage or sorcerer) :saurumon:

2. Sand shaper

Sand shaper The Romantisist Writer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name: Holin

place of origion: rasaron cave kingdom

Race: kanahi ( a mixture between Elf, Vampire, and sand mage.)

religion: monk (pasafist) dosn't fight unless he feels threatend

skin taxture: normal human texture but is made of sand and dust particles

fighting style:evasive stealth

Powers:sand morph (can change hisself into different shapes allowing him extend and retract by moving around the particles he is made of. but after staying in that form for more than a minute his skin forms around the sand particles giveing him the texture of normal skin again.) dust orb ( can losen up particles in his body aloowing him to disinagrate and reform himself in a different location.)

weapon of choice: sand staff ( a staff made of sand particle allowing it to morph into sand with him but it cant change into other weapons.)

class weapon: two handed blunt staff (light stone)

skin color: sandy grey

eye color: red

hair style: long ponytail

Hair color: silver

body type: small, buff

personality: multiple depending on the situation and mood

History: born in the rasaron cave kingdom he was found as a baby and secretly raised by monk because of a beleif of true inner being. as he grew older he began to feel strange and at the age of 18 he could feel emence power running through his veigns. at the age of 25 he had mastered his powers with the help of monk training. at the age of 26 the monk empire was savagly raided by many dark elves but helpless as the monks were they faught to slow the elves down so that holin could escape. the elves obliterated the monks. holin swore to avenge his monk bretherin and assassinate the elvin king. he did so to years later working his way up to getting to be a close body guard to the king they didnt relize who he was with him being 1/3 elf then after the assassination he esscaped not to be seen or heared of for 9 years later the elves never did find out who assassinated there kings so to this day he dose not reveal that secret to keep peace between him and others.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009