RPG Character Profiles

Discussion in 'RPG #15 - The Artifact Of Kiri-Jolith' started by Jaymes, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Egrin Fallabrine
    Nick Name: None
    Race: Human
    Alignment: Good
    Height: 6 9'
    Weight: 189 lbs
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Gray
    Skin Color: Darkly tanned
    Hometown: Two Creek
    Notable Scars/Injuries: A large scar running from diagonally along my left forearm.
    Likes: To be alone in meditation, prayer, and service to Kiri-Jolith
    Dislikes: Dislikes the killing of innocents and worshipers of evil gods/goddess.
    Opinion of the World: So many veil creatures that the people must be protected by Kiri-Jolith and the Knights of Solamnia.
    Attitude towards Friends: Welcoming with open arms and words of gratitude.
    Attitude towards Strangers: Stern and seemingly unapproachable.
    Weapons: A longsword on my left hip with holy symbols etched on the scabbard. I also wear a holy medallion around my neck at all times which can be used as a weapon against the undead.
    Other: I wear chain mail underneath a brown and white surcoat emblazoned with the head of a bison, the symbol of Kiri-Jolith.
    Bio/History: My past is unknown to the other companions of the group and will slowly be reveled as I tell my tales of valor and honor.

2. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Kelevendros Oakleaf
    Nick Name: Kel
    Race: Qualinesti Dark Elf
    Alignment: Evil
    Height: 5 2 ½’
    Weight: 112 lbs
    Hair Color: Blond
    Eye Color: Blue/Gray
    Skin Color: Tanned
    Hometown: Porliost
    Family: Lunalath Oakleaf (little Sister)
    Occupation: Currently a mercenary fighter hired by Lord Verminaard.
    Notable Scars/Injuries: The tip of my right ear has been cut off forever marking me as a exiled Dark Elf.
    Likes: Likes the company of humans and other races then his own for they make life exciting.
    Dislikes: Other Elves and the slightest hint of his beloved nation
    Opinion of the World: While all else dies I will survive
    Attitude towards Friends: Open and trusting
    Attitude towards Strangers: Cold and unwelcoming
    Weapons: Eleven Longbow with a quiver of 24 arrows in it slung on my back, a longsword at my left hip, a t-blade tucked into my right boot, and two daggers on the inside of my cloak.
    Other: Wears a woven trouser and jerkin, favored by most Qualinesti Elves, over light chain mail armor which I hide beneath always ensuring that I am protected from my many enemies. I also wear a black cloak that hides my small frame within it’s depths.
    Bio/History: My past is unknown to the other companions of the group and will slowly be reveled as I tell my tales of the distant past, except for my younger sister who knows almost everything about me.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  3. Ranna

Ranna The Wayfarer

Call me a nomad, for I travel with the wind.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Name: Ranna Wayfarer
    Age:65 years old, 27 yrs old in comparison to human age.
    Race:Half-elf
    Hometown: Born in the forests of the Qualinesti.
    Alignment: Evil.
    Specialties/magic: She has no magic, but is known for her stealth.
    Past/Present: He mother, and elf, was shunned from the Qualinesti after concieving a child with a human knight she had met when she had left Qualinesti on travels. She was born in the forests on the outskirts of the Qualinesti land, and her mother died a few years after her birth from a hunting accident. She learned to fend for herself until the age of 30 {15 in human years} when she was captured by bandits and treated cruelly for their entertainment. After escaping from them, she learned to fight till the point that it became the main focus in her life. She created a twisted set of codes and had her own sense of honour. Once she expertised her profession, which was originally an assasin, she hunted down the men that had captured her and ended their lives. Starting her career in assasinations and the rogue business.
    Personality: She is quiet, but not exceptionally so. She is unnaturally calm, but extremely sarcastic at times. She stands for little, but what she does stand for, she rarely backs down. She usually travels alone.
    Appearance:{Image isn't working, so sorry.}www.luisprada.com/Protected/IMAGES/female_warrior.jpg
    Clothes:Unlike in the picture, she is clothed in the same type of material, but many more layers and completly covered and the color is midnight blue.
    Height: 5'6" 3/4 {had to add the 3/4. ;D}
    Scars: Many thin scars crisscross up her forearms from blades and lashes across her back show signs of imprisonment. The most notible of these scars is a faint scar running from her left cheek down the side of her face.
    General Physical Ability: Slender and light on her feet, she is strong for a female and can hold her own.
    Weight: 132
    Personality:

~Introvent (More to herself, quiet and sarcastic in many situations.)
    ~Intelligent and quick to catch on to something, though sometimes plays ignorance when necessary.
    ~Loyal to those she trusts, and loves. Though there are few she can say that about.
    Weapons:Naginta always in hand {at times with the blade unscrewed to look like a harmless staff}, and a machete slung across her back.
    Naginta
    Machete
    Throwing blade~Which is in a sheath at her hip.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  4. Ranna

Ranna The Wayfarer

Call me a nomad, for I travel with the wind.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Name:Max
    Race:Human
    Hometown:Solace
    Alignment:Good
    Specialties:Her hearing is inhumanly good, even for a blind person
    Past/Present:Born with sight, she lost it as a child, (5 years old) and lost the favor of her noble parents, she was banished. Picked up by a stranger, she was brought up in the guild life, and taught to fight and use her loss of site to an advantage. While on one of her ordinary jobs for the guild, a rogue knight attempted to kill her after she took the lives of his family, she escaped barely alive and with a scar she'd carry in remembrance. SHe later found out the knight was a former friend. She left the guild, and vowed never to take another life unnessarily. Her fighting skills were perfected with years of traveling alone. Now she travels back to the one city she'd avoided, Solace.
    Appearence:http://www.guildwars.com/images/wal...sassin-page.jpgHer hair a fiery red, and her eyes silver.
    Clothes:Her shirt fully covers her body, rather than the cutoff like the pic has it as.
    Height:5'7"
    Scars:A faint scar traces over her throat.
    General Physical Ability:She is fast and agile, and is extremely silent.
    Weight:125
    Personailty:Calm, and seemingly light-hearted. She is easily trusted and usually understands most people. She rarely takes a life in any fight.
    Weapons:A dagger at her right hip and a double-bladed knife on a bandolier on her back; a throwing axe on her left thigh; and 3 small throwing knives attached to her left forearm. She carries a hardwood staff with her.

Blind Dagger
    Double Blade Thower
    Throwing axe

Posting in Blue for Max.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  5. RaistlinMajere666

RaistlinMajere666 New Member

in a cushiony room with a real tight jacket on...
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Rulta Steelbound

Nick Name: Rults

Race: Human

Alignment: neutral

Height: 5'11

Weight: 146

Hair Color: whitish gold

Eye Color: silver with blue specks

Skin Color: pale most of the time (when infuriated will darken slightly

Hometown: unknown, was born while mother and father were travelling. My mother died in birth, causing my father to shun me.

Notable Scars/Injuries: a large scar across my back. Given to me during the test, when I was struck by a dagger by a black robed human, who resorted to physical violence rather than the Art.

Likes: To be left alone and isolated. Although he does cherish the company of those who are trusted

Dislikes: Solamnic Knights because that is what his father was.
    Opinion of the World: The world is but a dark room, in which, without the darkness you cannot see the candle to light your way.

Attitude towards Friends: Doesn't have many, but trusts and will sacrifice himself for any.

Attitude towards Strangers: Stands up for those who are to weak to defend themselves. The ones who pick on the weak, should hope he doesn't remember the fireball spell... (little nod to Fizban)

Weapons: a mysterious staff that can only be destroyed by a blue dragon's lightning. He hopes to discover what the origin of the staff is though on his adventures. He also keeps a small dagger stashed in his boot for the cutting of spell components. He relies on his magic for protection, which could turn to be disastorous for him and his companions.

Bio/History: He considers himself an only child, even though he knows his father is alive. He soon hopes to become a strong mage, but struggles with the easiest spells. He very nearly died taking his test. He hopes to take vengance on his father who left him for dead on the road, but knows this will lead him to the black robes... Although my companions/ friends only know that I am a red- robed magic- user, they will find out more along our travels.

Personality: Usually quiet and quick to anger. He does however believe in second and third chances, depending on what the person(s) did. Very fair and will always join in a mug of ale and a good joke.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Full Name: Christopher 'Orcbane' Klamidis
    Species: Minotuar
    Hometown: Noone actually knows. Him and his family were nomads.
    Skills: Good blacksmith and strong fighter.
    Hobbies: Smoking his pipe, and fixing things.
    Dislikes: Orcs (of course) and loud nosies.
    Clothing: Iron Platelegs, brown cloth shirt, and tall black leather boots.
    Weapon(s) of choice: Large Black Steel Battle Axe
    Traveling Group: Klamidis (his family of nomads.)
    Relevant History: His father and older sister was killed by orcs. hense his hatred for orcs.

Physical Description:
    -Height: 7'3''
    -Weight: 385
    -Eye Color: Green
    -Hair Color: Brown all over
    -Notable Scars/Injuies: Chipped left horn and scar on left sholder. Both from same blow.
    -Disability/ies: No
    -General Physical Ability: Large and stocky he swings his axe well
    *Psychological Description: Not very religious but he is very kind
    -Optimist/Pessimist: Optimist
    -Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert
    -General Intelligence: Medium
    -General Attitude Toward Friends: Edgy even to his best friends.
    -General Attitude Toward Strangers: None, he doesn't even look at them
    -Opinion of the World: What goes around comes around
    -Mental Endurance: Normal
    -Favorite Quote(s): My honor is my life

7. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    EDIT: changed intelegence from low to slightly below average.

Full Name: Kalder Oog
    Species: Goblin
    Hometown: Somewere deep in the spine of the world.
    Skills: A a very quick and agile fighter.
    Hobbies: Mountianclimbing.
    Dislikes: Being hidden from the world or hidden in shadow.
    Clothing: Red goblin armor with a dwarven helm.
    Weapon(s) of choice: Short sword and curved dagger.
    Relevant History: For dozens of decades the Oog family has been of warriors

Physical Description:
    -Height: 5'1''
    -Weight: 179
    -Eye Color: Brown
    -Hair Color: Black
    -Notable Scars/Injuries: Scratch across left eye.
    -Disability/ies: None
    -General Physical Ability: Very small and quick it is hard to see him coming.
    *Psychological Description: Very Worrisome and disbeliving in himself
    -Optimist/Pessimist: Pesstimist
    -Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert
    -General Intelligence: slightly below average.
    -General Attitude Toward Friends: Very unopen with his emotions
    -General Attitude Toward Strangers: Whos this?
    -Opinion of the World: None
    -Mental Endurance: Average
    -Favorite Quote(s): To be or not to be that is the question

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  8. RaistlinMajere666

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Medius Scant

Nick Name: Meds

Age: around ealry thirites, doesn't know exactly how old he is

Race: Half- Human and Half- Elf (doesn't know that he is half- elven

Height: 6 ft.

Weight: 170 pounds

Hair Color: Red, shoulder length, straight

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: slightly tanned, white skin

Hometown: Flotsam

Occupation: Knight of Takhisis (Neraka) who is playing spy on the Solamnics

Notable Scars/Injuries: his right eye is scarred over by an arrow.

Likes: anything violent. He lives to fight, and for the women

Dislikes: magic- users and clerics of Paladine

Attitude towards Friends: welcomes them warmly. Stands by their side through anything. Loyal.

Attitude towards Strangers: Will attempt to kill them if they cross him wrongly

Weapons: A silver long sword, strapped on his right hip, that has been enhanced by ancient magic to stay sharp. Has a dagger on his left hip and in his right boot. Also has a pack of throwing knives on his saddle.

Bio/History: Orphaned in a fire, he was brought up to pray to Her Majesty. He later joined her ranks and became spy on the Solamnics at personal risk. He now makes monthly reports. His friends don't know anything else about him, and his Solamnic friends don't know anything about him.

Personality: Easy to anger, but is usually in a good mood. He thinks with his sword.

clothing: When not wearing his mandatory plate armor, he wears a black cotton shirt over chainmail and leather leggings.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  9. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Name: Lunalath Oakleaf
    Nick Name: Luna
    Race: Qualinesti Dark Elf
    Height: 5'2''
    Weight:100lbs
    Hair Color: white
    Eye Color: dark blue
    Skin Color: pale
    Hometown: Porliost
    Family: Elder brother: Kelevendros Oakleaf (died while trying to retriew the artifact of Kiri-Jolith only a short while ago) ; her husband-to-be: Svartnir Blackswan (died in a battle while trying to retiew the artifact of Kiri-Jolith)
    Notable Scars/Injuries: None.
    Likes: To be alone in her studies and thoughts. Also likes to make others to twist and turn infront of her gaze.
    Dislikes: Those who aren't willing to understand.
    Opinion of the World: Might is right.
    Attitude towards Friends: Even with them she is constantly alert (one reason why there aren't so many). But with this new group of adventurer's she is willing to open up.
    Attitude towards Strangers: Very cold and avoiding, yet still curious.
    Weapons: Two elven daggers tied to her left calf, beneath her leather boot and the second on her right arm. Which she uses only in emergencies.
    A wooden which is made out of rowan branches, tightly coiled around each other (magical abilities)
    Clothing: Usually wears her black robe, which has silver ornaments on the sleeves and a silvery belt.
    Bio/History: Lunalaths Test in the Tower of Wayreth did not harm her physically, but mentally. She doesn't want to speak of it, but those who know her from way pack, know that that Test changed her behavior. She used to be more trusting and 'living', but as a result became a withdrawn and sceptic.

After the test, she soon came to pass a destroyed kagonesti village and saved it's only survivor, Svartnir Blackswan. The two quickly became lovers.
    Now that Svartnir is dead, due the battle about Kiri-Jolith -a quest set by her god Nuitari- Lunalath is willing to do all in her power to resurrect her beloved.

The other companions know still only a little of this female elf, but in time she will learn to trust them and might share her past with them.
    Other: Lunalath is very loyal to her god Nuitari. She is clever and wise and she likes to follow others behavior to understand them (and maybe use that knowledge later in the future). Although she always seems to have an opinion when asked, she doesn't share them all the time. She thinks it is the stupid who have to talk all the time and prove themselves to others.
    Allthough she is beautiful (in an elvish style) with her big blue eyes, red lips, pale skin and white hair, her severe expression and the intensively deep look in her eyes make her look even too sharp. Those who mistake to be fooled by her fragile look, will be suprised when they notice that she isn't a jewel, but a knife that cuts really fast, really deep.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  10. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    deceased character

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  11. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Dack Keeneyes (redone)
    Nick Name: The Beast
    Race: foreign elf
    Alignment: good
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 210 lbs
    Hair Color: white
    Eye Color: brown
    Skin Color: sickly pale
    Hometown: unknown
    Notable Scars/Injuries: A deep red scar that runs over his left eye
    Dislikes: cowards
    Opinion of the World: I must live and die to protect what others worked to build
    Attitude towards Friends: Will die for someone he accepts
    Attitude towards Strangers: Apprehensive, but easily makes friends
    Weapons: Curved sword enchanted to feed on those it has slain to become stronger for a time, bare handed monk skills
    Other: light chainmail armor, small pieces of metal that are embedded in his palms
    Bio/History: He was born years ago on a different world. After years of adventures and quests he was transported to kyrnn by an unwholly powerful mage during a battle to save his home world. While in his homeland he was born among elves, but in a strange series of events was raised by orcs who taught him great hand to hand combat skills. The orc customs never led him to know his age, but he knows many orc generations came and died during his lifetime. Later he left the orc lands and became a paladin of the wall, the most ancient order of warriors in his homeland next to the knights immortal. There he also had two small pieces of steel buried in his hands, these pieces of steel hold magical properties that unlock Dack's inner demons. He has no control over when this change occurs, but when it does he goes berserk attacking anything and everything within reach. WHen he returns to normal he has no memory of the events that occured while he was berserking, but he has dreams of himself becoming a terrible monster. After coming to Krynn he had no money or any ways to get home so he has taken to wandering the land looking for work and ways to make ends meat. He has little interest in learning about the gods of this land and often prays to his gods from home, however he is slowly coming more and more to terms with the fact that only the gods of Krynn can hear him.

12. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Name: Darius Macinova
    Nick Name: The one eyed shadow
    Race: cursed human
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Hair Color: bald
    Eye Color: green
    Skin Color: dark
    Hometown: Palanthas
    Notable Scars/Injuries: Scars forming an X over his neck, blind in one eye so he occasionally wears an eye patch
    Dislikes: diplomacy
    Opinion of the World: All people have their uses
    Attitude towards Friends: often jelous
    Attitude towards Strangers: Spiteful
    Weapons: twin slender swords and long razor sharp nails
    Other: Is always clad fully in black, occasionally wears a hood and mask to hide his face. Wears boots with the big toes separated from the rest. He has a limited magic ability, though all he can do is teleport limited distances, and occasionally melt into shadows, among other small tricks.
    Bio/History: Born in the lands of the Knights of Solamnia, he found the knights order to be boring and joined up with the thieves guild. After Learning a great deal about stealth he grew tired of the thieves code and was discharged from the guild after brutally murdering several poor folks after taking what meager possesions they had. He staged his own death to avoid being followed by the thieves guild, however in the process he killed the apprentice of a very powerful dark mage. In his fury the mage cursed him to walk the earth by night alone, never able to take his own life or find love, and needing to feed on the blood of the living or else he will become unable to control his own body. Now he is in the employ of the dark gods after they promised him they could end his curse and grant him the ability to die a natural death.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  13. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Name: Aelor Blackswan
    Nick Name: None.
    Race: Half-Elf (kagonesti)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight:170lbs
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Leaf green
    Hometown: Unknown.
    Family: Parents died when he was a baby, raised my kagonesti elves. Half brother: Svartnir Blackswan (died in a battle while trying to retriew the artifact of Kiri-Jolith)
    Notable Scars/Injuries: Burned circles in his both palms.
    Likes: To be in the wild, aid those in need, especially sick ones.
    Dislikes: Those who give in too easily, large crouds and unnecessary talking.
    Opinion of the World: The best is yet to be.
    Attitude towards Friends: Warm, kind and understanding.
    Attitude towards Strangers: Curious yet cautious.
    Weapons: Two slightly curved elven swords tied to his back, elven long with 30 arrows, two daggers on his belt and five shurikens.
    Clothing: Green tunic with a hood under chainmail, brown trousers and fine leather boots
    Bio/History: He was left orphane when he was 6 years old. A group of hunting kagonesti elves found him and took him as a part of their family.
    Years of learn how to sneak, hunt, use herbs and be contact with the nature has made him an expert hunter, though he nowadays uses his skills as a rogue.
    On his previous journey, his brother Svartnir died, but now Aelor is willing to all he can to bring him back to life with the assistance of his becoming-sister-in-law; Lunalath Oakleaf.
    Other: He has a black bird wing tattoo covering his whole back. It was made just before he left the elves and represents his free spirit. He has also taken a new tattoo; several black spiral marks to his left cheek, to honor his brother and the kagonesti ways.
    He is good with poetry (which goes for women) and is also quite good looking with his muscular yet slim body, striking eyes and long black hair.

14. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    taken off biography

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  15. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    o_O.. Is this ok???

Name: Dyami of the Shadowblade Klan
    Nick Name: Dye
    Race: Tiefling
    Alignment: Neutral-Good
    Height: 5’ 5”
    Weight: 118 lbs
    Eye Color: icy blue… slitted… and slanted
    Skin Color: nearly albino
    Other Looks almost vampire-like… except for the navy-blue demon tail hidden underneath the cloak
    Hometown: Scailthin
    Notable Scars/Injuries: A tattoo-like scar on the base of her neck…. a sign of one from the Shadowblade Klan
    Likes: Silence, Darkness…. And is interested in the workings of the mind…
    Dislikes: The Death of Innocence, and Narcissistic Show Offs.
    Opinion of the World: Everyone Dies…. some earlier then others. The only true crime in this world is when innocence, the most fragile thing in existance… is broken.
    Attitude towards Friends: Although friends are more then rare, when found are treated with kindness and patience.
    Attitude towards Strangers: With the common courtesy of a business person… Dealing with important matters only… After which there is no need for words.
    Personality in General: Quiet… prefers to think and be alone…. Although curiosity of the human condition pulls her towards non-business conversation once in awhile.
    Weapons: About 24 throwing daggers hidden throughout her person… each etched with the symbol of the Shadowblade Klan on the hilt. The only visible weapon is a rapier at her side.
    Other: A Dark cloak and lose cloths hide the black-leather armor underneath… this is used to trick unsuspecting enemies and is easier to do business in general.
    Bio/History: In the Far East, there is a village of assassins… they call themselves the Shadowblade Klan. Their way of life is simple… if anyone needs someone found and/or killed, a Shadowblade Assassin is the best person for the job. Although there more rules then an average person would believe, there is one rule known to all… if a child is the one for sacrifice, she is instead taken to the village… and is assimilated into the Klan… Dyami was one of these children. Other then that, very little i known of her.

Last edited: May 4, 2006
  16. Black Tattoo

Black Tattoo The Corruptor

Ratings:
    +106 / 0 / -0
    Name: DarkWind

Race: Shade (a race that is the evil-side of the human race)

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: Pale white

Home or origin: the BlackLands

Notable Scars/Injuries: A large scar running diagonally along my right cheek.

Dislikes: Dislikes almost everyone.

Opinion of the World: Nothing is what it appears to be.

Attitude towards Friends: Friends? I have yet to cross paths with any.

Attitude towards Strangers: Cold.

Weapons: I am a shadowmancer with many magicks at my disposal. In hand to hand combat I fight with twin swords. I am unskilled with bow and arrow but I excell at knife throwing and carry an abyssal sack with an unlimited supply of throwing knives.

Armor/Clothing: I wear long black robes with a heavy hood. I wear the bracers made of thick leather and covered in intricate designs of raised silver that are actually sharpened blades.

Bio/History: My past is full of dark deeds.

17. RaistlinMajere666

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Name: Whispershadow Topknot

Nickname: Whisp, Whisper, or Shade

Race: Kender

Hometown: somewhere in Kendermore

Hair color/style: Black in a larger topknot

Eye color: brown

Height: 4'6"

Weight: 74 pounds

Dislikes: Death Knights (his uncle Tas was friends with Lord Soth)

Opinion of the World: NOT ENOUGH KENDER!!!

Attitude towards friends: warm, loyal, and rarely gets mad

Attitiude towards strangers: Same as friends

Weapon: his trusty hoopak

Clothing: A Bright orange shirt and a blue vest. Wears lime green pants and walks barefoot.

Other: He's just an ordinary kender struck with Wonderlust.

18. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Name: Svartnir Blackswan
    Race: Kagonesti-Elf
    Alignment: Neutral
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 175lbs
    Hair Color: Dark brown
    Eye Color: Black
    Family: Blackswan tribe (destoyed), Half brother: Aelor Blackswan
    Notable Scars/Injuries:Long scar in his stomach. Multible tattoos in his body; dark green vines in his arms and upper body; oakleaf over his left eye; spiral marks signifying his status as a warrior.
    Dislikes: Unnatural things.
    Opinion of the World: Nothing comes without a sacrifice.
    Attitude towards Friends: Trusting and open (Notice, doesn't make friends easily)
    Attitude towards Strangers: Careful and judging.
    Weapons: Longbow with 30 arrows; Light hammer whiches head is shaped to look like a swan's head.
    Clothing: Leather boots and short pants.
    Bio/History: Svartnir was saved by Lunalath from his destroyed home village. Together they hunted down the attackers and soon after that became lovers.
    Svartnir lost his life on Luna's quest to find the Artifact of Kiri-Jolith when a man called Darius striked an energy spike through his stomach. His body was burned to ashes, but his weapons are now in the hands of his wife-to-be.
    Other: Dead.

19. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stag
    Nick Name: None
    Race: Demi-Nymph
    Height: 6' 4"
    Hair Color: Silver
    Eye Color: Purple
    Skin Color: Pale
    Notable Scars/Injuries: Severe scars cover his face, marring his ethereal good-looks.
    Appearance:
    Always wears a hooded cape of elven fabric, which gives both excellent protection and a means of hiding his face. His body is perfect in every way- he has inherited this from his nymph mother.

Dislikes: His face being revealed
    Attitude towards Friends: Kind, but melancholy
    Attitude towards Strangers: Makes little effort
    Weapons: An enchanted quarterstaff which is unbreakable, and can vary in length so as to be portable, or a pole-vault. A shortsword, shortbow and several binding bolas. Also, his voice, and instruments.
    Personality: Generally very sombre and reserved. Can become bloodthirsty in battle, using it as a chance to channel his bitterness. Often goes for the foes face, especially with his shortsword.

Inate Abilities: Born by a nymph but raised by a human couple, he has little idea where the scarring on his face came from or indeed who his original parents were. The nymph blood running through his veins makes him immune to aging, charm spells and poison/disease.

Other Abilities: Very skilled with the quarterstaff (favoured weapon), shortsword and shortbow. He also wields the bolas with exceptional skill. The bolas are two weights on the end of a strong chord, which can be thrown to bind the legs of foes.

Magic Abilities: His most powerful abilities come with his mastery of the lute, pipe, song and dance. In battle his songs can have many beneficial effects, whilst he can curse foes with spells as he performs. His bard abilites can generate light, send foes to sleep, cause rapid plant growth...etc

20. Gil-Galad_360

Gil-Galad_360 Aran Noldorin

Mirkwood, keeping the woods free of Morgoth's mini
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Name: Aeleth ‘on Olath

Race: Noldor Elf

Height: 7’

Weight: 280lbs

Skin color: porcelain white due to the ages he has spent alone in the forest.

Eye color: grayish blue

Hair: long black

Hometown: Unknown, its been too long for him to be on record.

Dislikes: War, which has taken away many of his friends and his country. He hates orcs, goblins and such, which he hunts down and tears off as if they were origami figures.

Personality: Quiet, thoughtful and at ease, though he can turn into a killing machine under the right circumstances.

Opinion of the world: “You can do what you want, but its what you do what determines whether if you’re a good person or not. Your actions determine your living. Death eventually reaches everybody; it’s a fact of life."

Attitude towards life: Through ages he has acquired an enormous experience, enough for him to know what is right and what is not in almost any occasion. He also has conscience of a supreme being who rules and designed of the universe.

Attitude towards friends: He has lost enough for him to think it twice before getting sentimentally involved with anybody, he treats everybody the same, with his deep, calm tone of voice.

Weapons: Two mithril long swords a longbow with a 30-arrow quiver and a mithril dagger up his sleeve. He still wears his ancient mithril armor, by the looks of it one can guess he once occuppied one of the higest ranks available.

Powers/abilities: Has an immense knowledge of hand to hand combat, he’s an expert bowman as well as a swordsman, he has overcome the split-concentration problem while fighting with two long swords at the same time.

Background: He’s ancient enough to be mentioned in several ancient songs and legends that relate the wars he fought in and the victories of his lost country, although nobody knows if they’re true or not.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006