RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Nienor, Feb 5, 2005.

1. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee brushed her hair off her face and scrutinized Gina. The girl was trembling Was it from terror or excitement? she mused. She then shook her head and placed a soothing hand on Gina's shoulder, pitying her for being willed by her aunt to fight despite her inexperience.

2. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::Gina smlies:: "Thankyou all. So what now?" ::I sight and look at my alter. My former self is enbeded in stone. ("Komo how long have you been able to hear me?") Gina passes out I Rush over and catch her. ("Hmm she stood longer then i thought she would. Well Komo you can hear me, Tell them she's okay, just takes a lot out of you to Summon.")

3. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo laughed. "The whole time Luna. Oh yeah she's fine it just takes a lot to summon."

4. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: ("Komo tell me about you...tell me what you're not telling the others...please?") I walk over and put Gina in Jnanee's arms. ("I'm sorry, but i can't stay here while she's out. I'm loseing my strangth. Sorry.") the blue light fades and i'm standing in the dark again. Light's flash all around me.:: "Lexx!" ::I yell hoping he'll hear me.:: "Lexx...i'm here...fiind me..."

5. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (I'll tell you one day Luna) Thought Komo "Don't worry about her she just lost her abiltiy to be here while Gina's out cold. Let's go back to Gina's house to allow her to rest. With that Komo walked off towards Gina's house

Search tags for this page

fire distoyter