RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Nienor, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I try fighting back the tears, but they still come.:: "Jnanee,.. I am dead...i just can't move one...i'm sorry. I died the day i met Leshe's Aeon. My dieing wish is to become a fayth..for my niece. I just couldn't let it go enough to move on. So i fought, and now here we are." ::I look up at the Master.:: "You know something...help us?!"

2. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Stelanaris sighed. "I am no Aeon my dear, just a travaler from another world. This is my true form.." at those words he changed. One moment there was Rakis' twin the next a six foot tall albino creature bilt like a humanoid Dragon on its back feet in green robes. "I am Dragonkin. I know verry little about the magics of the Art that you call summoning.. But mahaps I can use the power with your knowledge to transform you." Shaking his horned head he gestured and the group apeared in a sort of study with chairs for all. "Call me Draconis. Stelanaris is my clan name."

3. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo shook with fury. "you coward! People die horrable things happen get used to it. People we love die no matter how much you don't want it. Life isn't a garden and if it is it's a garden filled with gophers and holes. Proplems you've got to get around.... and if you want to see lexx so bad you want someone die then let it be me!" His eyes blazed with fury and resoultion.

4. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Komo, don't you get it... am I dead...i just... i don't anymore peolpe being killed, and my brother taking the blame." ::I bow to Draconis:: "Sorry for the mistake...it won't happen again. Komo you need to listen to me... i know about you..Lexx he talks to me when he feels like it. Just because i'm dead doesn't mean my powers are...so please... i want to do this..to stop Braska's raine of terror."

5. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee was shaking. "And what makes you think Braska would care whether or not you die?"

6. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo lowered his head. "So your dead. Do you reallly think that that this will make things better. You called us now you tell us all you want is to go away to turn your back on life. If you really need a reason to live let it be this. Braska caputred your brother and turned him into a mercyless killer he killed Lexx. Now tell me do you really think lletting him kill you will make things better. So will you luve to see this through or will you prove me right that your just a coward who doesn't want to face life."

7. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Draconis and Rakis exchanged a look. "If you are indeed dead to the world pain should not matter to any." Said the albino Dragonkin shaking his head. "The quest you are on must be finished befor you let go of your grasp on this world. Any way death of one person will not alter thing exsept for ill."

8. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Fine you want me to finish? I will...you all seem to care about something that doesn't really concern you.":: stand and pace the room...or what ever it was.:: "So anyone have any idea's as to how we can stop Braska?"

9. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Kill him." said Rakis and Draconis as one. They both grined at each other then "Kill him and free your brother. then your quest will be done." Said Draconis with a grim smile. "Or thats how it usualy works... Unless you have a master plan that you have not told us... you and your guardians must hunt him down and hit him with every thing you have and destroy him utterly." Draconis locked eyes with the summoner. "There is always hope in living unless you despare young one."

10. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Thank you." Komo bowed. "But I still have one reguest I belive I know but I need to be sure who's brought me here."

11. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Not a clue. For all I know Rakis or I did it in the future." Said Draconis. "Or another force all together did it. All I know is that I senced your arival." Turning to a shelf he drew several scrolls out of their bins and gave them to Rakis. "I can arm and armor you befor you go if you are willing."

12. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" ::The anger in me is overwellming.:: "You don't understand, can't simply attack a Summon with sowrds or guns!! You must have a Summon that is more powerful that's how it works? If you could kill him that simply don't youthink i would have gathered an army by now?! That's why i NEED to become a Summon..the bond between me and Lexx may be enough too..."

13. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Is that all? None of your aeons are strong enoughj that problem can easily be fixed. Summon Levathian."This was there only chance to defeat Lesher before he distirded is brother

14. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "So you are telling us as long as a summoner has his or her Aeons they can only die at the hands of a Aeon? And that a Assasin blade in the night can not finish him off?" Asked a sceptical Draconis. "If that is so, this world is worse off than I thought..." Shaking his head. "If that is the only way I can probly with your knoledge can transform you, if you have some one to act as YOUR summoner. If you have no choice but to kill your self in despare then so be it."

15. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    " I do have a Summoner..and an alter all set up, i just need to transtion...i don't really die..i'm reborn into an Aeon..so in the end i'm living to fight...yes?"

16. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    "Yeah well...so as long as you know that you ARE strong enough to defeat him when you become an Aeon, milady. You know the risk, don't you? If you aren't strong enough, Braska will capture you and use you just like he used your brother. You don't want to be used for killing people, do you? so, what evidence do you have to prove that you're strong enough? What evidence do you have to prove that you're stronger than your brother is? Who's more experienced, you or your brother?" Jnanee demanded.

17. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "My job as a Summoner is to calm all the wild Aeons. I've done that, well all but my brother. Braska is for another land, and by now he has enough Summon's to match mine. Lexx can be Summoned to match Lesher. Two Aeon's who share a bond can be stronger than any power... if my husband and I are not enough to defeat Braska, then nothing is."

18. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Draconis nodded. "If that is so we must start as soon as posible. The way you were talking it sounded like you were just going to comit suicide out of despare." Rakis nodded in agreement befor the Dragonkin telaported them all into his labratory. Luna apeared in the center of a crystal ring set into the stone in the center of the room with the two magi on ether side of the ring. The Room its self was large and airy, a large table covered with bottles and such was on the north side of the room and a shelf full of scrolls and books to the south. "Let us start."

19. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Wait! Now this time listen. Summon Levithan I'm a cursed one i can change into any animal including the water snake Levithan. You all think this world is your own but it will become mine. I figured iit out Levithan sacrificed itself to stop Braska. After you've all died. Lesher fused with the damanged spirit of my bother. Now this time listen summon Levithan now!"

20. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "But i don't have it..and don't know where to start...And if i became an Aeon i'd need to be at my alter..."

Search tags for this page

fire distoyter