RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Nienor, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo sat a the water's edge thinking. "Why me why me what is it about me. Wait like Lexx, A always did medidate best near water." He sat down to meditate thimking. "Someone must have found someone who they thought could do it. Who better than someone like you." Then he saw an image. "You must be Lexx." He stated camly. "You're right and yes i called you here when I died I saw the furture." Said the figure. "So called me here to change everthing."'Exactly." He said then everthing went black.

2. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I let go of her, but she didn't let me go. After a minute or so she did. I turn and see Komo.:: "Komo, come here I want you to meet someone!" ::I waved him over.:: "This is Gina, my niece." ::Gina looks puzzled again.:: "Lexx...no...I'm sorry you look so much like my godfather. I'm Gina. Aunt Luna, i thought you'd never come back, so i was tarining to become a Summoner, so that i could come help you." ::I shake my head.:: "You are your fathers daughter. Oh! this is for you." ::I hand her the Summoning rod.:: "This was my first one, i thought you should have it." ::She takes it and holds it close.:: "Oh, and one more thing...Lexx, he's a Summon, I don't know where his Fayth is, but maybe you can find it." ::She nods:: "I'll do my best, oh please come inside." ::WE walk inside:: "Komo..?"

3. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee, who had stayed outside while Lunaska and Rakis had entered, made her way to the entrance with Komo slumped on her back. She set him down gently and panted, "I found Komo like this...he's strong, he wouldn't just faint all of a sudden...let's get him to a bed quickly...something must have happened. Let's ask him when he wakes up.."

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  4. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis sighed and tucked the scrolls away as he stood. "By the ancestral flame..." He exclamed befor rushing to help with Komo, once the shifter was in a chair the mage sighed and placed a hand on Komo's forhead. "Wake." He comanded using his remaining magics to try to awaken the warior.

5. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo woke up dazed recalling all he had seen when he entered the next level. The point of meditation where your almost dead. While he was stilled dazed he rembred one thing. "Hundreds of imprisoned fayth." He almost jumped out of the seat if it weren't for the hands that pushed back down.

6. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Komo..please wake up..." ::I clutch Gina in my arms praying to the fayth, that i can't loase someone else...I can't i won't...:: "KOMO?! Don't even think about it! You scared me half to death...you...you..." ::I didn't know rather to kick him or kiss him. So i wraped my arms around him.:: "Please stay with...for a little while longer..." ::Those words echoed through my head, the last thing i told Lesher before i left....::

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  7. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "He is awake and she turns to mush... any way I am shure that my Master could bring him back from the dead if he keeled over.." gumbled Rakis as he moved back to his seet and returned to his studies. Traceing the runes of power on the scrolls he started muttering in a unrecognizable language. Each sibulant word gave the impresion of fangs, claws, and scales. Not to mention the air around Rakis seemed to have picked up a electrical charge of sorts...

8. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I let go and march over to Rakis, i pull his scoll down so he has to face me.:: "Look Mister," ::I say with a smile:: "I'd do the same if it were you... any of you...i can't lose anymore people in my life...I won't let it happen... Gina.. i needed to talk to you." ::I go over to her and hold her:: "Your father's Fyath is..missing..." ::She nods:: "I know i've talked to some of the fayth..." :: I let go.:: "You mean you're already a Summoner?" ::She smiles, and nods:: "Yep, just like you." ::I walk over and sit where Komo is laying.:: "Yeah...just like me..."

9. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    komo actually jumped out of the seat. "I..it's not you it's just. never mind." He said blushing turning away he walked Rakis. "I wasn't dead but I was close but there was a light calling my name. So I went to it and I'm guessing it was you. Thanks."He then leant down to Rakis's ear and said. "So don't bring yourself down and it's because I'm him." He then walked back to the harbour but this time to see how much the place has changed.

10. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::She has chosen the path of mine...because of me?:: "Rakis..who is your master, and can we meet? But first, something i must do..." ::I stand..my feelings in vain, I walk to the door:: "Gina, come with me...the rest of you i'll meet up with you at the tavern...farewell for now..." ::We walk out i glance at Komo, with out a word to what or where i'm going. We walk back to the tavern, i pick my Summoner's rod up, and head back. At the docks we bored a fariey. Which takes across the bay.:: "Where are we going?" ::Gina ask half way there.:: "A place where i first began my journy, which will make you see your true porupse, or at least that's what it did for me..." ::as a Summoner, i cannot say my heart hasn't harden just a bit, for when i was a girl of Gina's age, when i first became a Summoner. I don't want that to happen to her. We arrive at a little port on the other side of the bay. As we walk off the corwd stops and whipers about. At the very end of the port, a shop sit's, "Nathin's Magic, plus..." the "Plus" ment Summoners too. Rod and such lined the wall of the shop. At the back old Nathin sat. He looked very suprised to see me, it's been atleast ten years also.:: "Luna?! Is that really you?" ::I nod yes.:: "This is my niece Gina, Lesher's daughter...i was hoping to find her father's fayth..since you're so good at the lost and found..." ::He nods:: "Oh you must want the seeker?" ::I nod, Gina looks around the shop as we talk:: "Oh? How is your wife?" ::He laughs: "Still can't get nothing past her, birthdays are a real disapointment." ::Sigh's and laughs.:: "But i'll give word to her, and she'll find you." ::I nod:: "Thank you...Gina, let's go..." ::We walk out, and out of town.::

11. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "So she wants to meet Master Stelanaris..." muttered Rakis. "So be it. Tomorow if she is willing I can take us to his tower." Said the mage after Luna had left. He then returned to his scrolls. after ordering and eating dinner.

12. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo was extemly surprised by how much things had changed. the water was clear and pristine not his black putrid horror filled lake. The habour was exactly like the lake reflecting the blueish temple not drenched with blood. The houses were still built the bridge over head was completly disanagrated. The rescue teams were still recoving bodies the first one they found was Luna's.Komo sits down."I should have reconized her." The only thing the same was the temple.

13. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::We reach a wood area. A plane stone sits there. Gina looks at me funny.:: "This is to be where my fayth will be...A temple is already under in planning. After i have done all i can do, and no more, then i will become a fayth. I show you this, because you are a Summoner now, i wanted you to be the first to know about it. Dread Wood Temple shall be it's name, and i will be Lunaska, the fiend slayer. Call on me when ever you are in most need." ::Gina wraps her arms around me.:: "I will not need you unless you are here in my arms...Aunt Luna." ::We make are way back. Coming across the bay, i see Komo again. Looking puzzled into the water.:: "KOMO!!" ::I wave...i won't show affenction, just busines like attatuide. No one can replace my real friends. We dock, and head to Gina's house::

14. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo looked across to Luna then looked back to the water thinking. "pay no heed her emitions towards me are due to to the fact that I'm Lex's reincartion. That's the only reason." he walked off repeating this to himself more to make him belive himself than to reassure himself.

15. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Gina, be good, do nothing but good, and you will be fine...don't turn out like Braska, and one day you will have my Aeon..together we will bring right to this world of wrong. And with that note give your aunt a huge." ::She wraps her arms around me.:: "I just found you again..why must you leave?" ::I let go of her and look her in the eye's.:: "Becuase there is still a wrong that needs to be righted, and it's my fault. I draged all these people into it. But in the end i will be come a fayth.... no matter how much i want to...it can't be escaped." ::And with those words.. i left her standing there. I didn't turn back. Hoping that it'd strive her to be stronger. I made my way to the Tavern. And to Rakis.:: "Show me..now... please i must meet him. An Aeon is calling out to me...Lexx...he...he..." ::Everything goes dark. A light...a Summon?! but how? A ball of light appears and forms into a man...."LEXX!" ::
    "Luna my love...call on me..when you need me and i will be there, like before. And Komo...."
    "Yes..i know i have since the first time i saw him, that's when i knew you were dead...my love...You're goddaughter is doing well, she's a Summoner...chooseing my path and just as stubern as her father." ::We both laugh.:: "Komo...Lexx...i will always love you Lexx....my once husband...and ture love." ::Tears stream down my face, as Rakis is back before me. He just looks at me...puzzled almost:: "What? Don't look at me like that..just take me.."

16. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "So be it." He said with a sort of grin. "Lets go then." Mana flare and twisted around the half elf "Gate." Moments later after a lurch the group found them selves befor a odd tower, twenty stories tall and made out of gray granite and blue green crystals. Thats when the group noteced that the land that they were on was not attached to the planet in any way. "Master, I brought them..." Said Rakis in a respect filled voice. At that some thing droped from a upper window and landed infront of them. And for all the world he looked just like Rakis exsept with more casual robes. "Yes... Luna what do you wish of me?" Said Master Stelanaris.

17. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "You're...an Aeon...you speak to me..when no one else answers..and you know about Lesher?" ::I was hoping all my questions would be answerd...then maybe i could move on...maybe.. icould die in peace.:: " Plan on becoming an Aeon myself...you..could do that for me?"

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  18. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo's eyes widened out of pure shock. "What are you an idiot there are easier ways of finding your brother without running the risk of you being captured!" He turned to Rakis's master and bowed his head than more respectivly said "But I to have a question could you tell me exactly who brought me here."

19. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Komo..it's not for my brother...that was my last wish..Lexx's too. Komo you of all people should know that."

20. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee stared at Lunaska, shocked. And what do you plan to do once you become an Aeon, Lady? You want to give up so soon? Why? Why did you call us, then, if all you wanted to do was die?" Seeing the anger on Lunaska's face, she backed away and lowered her head. "i-I'm sorry for being rude...but, please, reconsider your decision..."

Search tags for this page

fire distoyter