RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Nienor, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I can't help but laugh, mostly at his determantion.:: "Sorry my friend, but i said it was a city on the coast, did i not?" ::I see Vale over the next hill. Memories come flying back. About home and my first Summon, it could wrap around the Vale castle five times.:: "Now no body knows where comeing, but a party will happen, but i don't feel like celebrating."

2. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo sits down and lowers his eyes. "Lesher the distoter is..." He stopped closed his eyes fighting back tears. "Lesher is Striker my brother. When our village was attacked he became an aeon to protect us. at that exact time our mother was killed. So his heart was filled with hatred and that hatred created Lesher. As you all must if gussed I'm a cursed one we aren't exactly liked. After everyone but me was dead he just dissapered I guess some priest trapped him in a temple. Now braska." He shook with pure rage. "As for trouble it is none espicaly since I can get revenge on Braska and mabey even free my brother. Now do you have a brother who is an aeon Jannee, Luna."

3. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Lesher...was my borther, but what he is now, i don't know...he was to be my first Aeon. Now look at him...a killer of souls and life. But how can Lesher be both my, and your borther? This doesn't make sense. I can talk to Aeon's and Lesher is my borthers name, the killer part came by time, since Braska had him. Lesher loved me so that he wanted to always be at my side. Braska had other plans. Could there be more than one Lesher?" ::I ponderded this as we walked into Vale. Someone caught eye of me.:: "Lady Summoner Lunaska?!" ::The whole part of town stoped. I mumble under my breath:: "See i told you thios would happen." ::Just then a fire ball hit's the gorund a few feet away from us. I look up to see...NO!::

4. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Oh man who's this loser!" Komo eclaimed "Well Luna?" komo put on his katana claws and preabed fpr battle but he still coulden't shake something. "How can We both have a brother who turns into Lesher. unless!"

5. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Unless what?" ::The whole city stops and schaters.:: "Well back to where i started. Another one of Braskas Summons. The fire beast Ehsera. I beat him once i'll do it again. Would you like to see my very first Summon i got form Vale temple?" :: I asked as if they had a chocie. I ran to the waters edge. Held my Summoning rod out striaght, then cast it back. A Summonig cricle forms on the water, a magical line froms when i though it back forward. It lands in the circle, I brace my self, the line starts to shake, i slowly move towards the Summon. I pull back a bit and a gaint dragon comes up. It has a blue crystal horn on it's head and makes Braska's Summon seem like an ant:: "The is Levathined, the heart of the ocean. He could wrap around the palace five times. But luckly, he's on our side." ::I laugh at the memories of him. Then a voice in my head booms:: "Luna, you haven't called on me in so long." ::I shy away form the fact that i've been in morning for the last 2 years, but of coures he knew, all the Summons did, we attached at the brain and soul.:: "Yes i'm sorry, but now you're here, and look who it is..." ::He laughs in my head, and oh what a laugh. He takes a deep breath, and dives, a gaint tidle wave washes up, soaking me, and any one else near by. He comes back up, and unleashes a gaint spray of water on the beats, not only putting him out, but sending him back to his master. ("So long old friend.") He goes back under. I turn and look at Komo, Rakis,and Jnanee, i smile like a little girl who's done something right. A roaring cheer comes over the city, i sigh::

6. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Oh fun. Always good to see a cousin of my master's...." Griped Rakis. "You two do realise there could be two Leshers at the same time and this one be Luna's brother while Komo's still sleeps..." Said the mage as he wrung his cloak out.

7. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I'm bambarded by city people. I'm sweaped away, i yell to the others.:: "MEET ME AT THE TAVERN, PLEASE STAY SAFE, I'LL DO THE SAME!" :: I pont to the tavern across the bay. I can't see them any more.::

8. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo turns to Rakis "There is one other explation but it could get confusing." he started towards the inn "And besides we should wait for Luna to be put back on the ground." He says with a chuckle and braces himself for the grim truth.

9. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee looks one last time at Lady Lunaska. "She has gone through alot for someone her age..." she thought as she follows Rakis and Komo to the inn. "I hope she'll keep to her word and stay safe..." she mused as she hurries to listen to the others' conversation

10. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I find myself infront of Vale Temple. All my memories come pouring back into my brain. Like the time Lexx and LEsher had to convince me to pray to the Fayth that day. And how i almost didn't become a Summoner. The crowd chants my name over and over again. Until the Priest comes out of the temple, he looks so much older than i remember. He has three young bishops with him.:: "Lady Lunaska...what brings you here?" ::I walk up to him:: "Inside...please.." ::We walk inside, more memories come back. The Hymn of Vale fills the halls.:: "It's about Braska, the Summoner that came here the day i was to return...he has my brother's Fayth..." ::He looks at me and shakes his head:: "Ma' Lady...."

11. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis found a table and sat down in the inn and ordered some fruit juice. Muttering under his breath the half elf pulled out several scrolls and started reading them as if he was looking for some thing important. To any one other than Rakis the scrolls were uninteligable.

12. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo laid back agasint the wall. noticing him muttering. "Wonder what he's looking for." He thought, then what is that song. He looked to the harbour. "Wait! the song is familar the ruins near the sea." He thought louder than he wanted to.

13. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I walk in the Tavern, going over the converstion i just had with the Priest.::
    "So your borthers fayth has been stolen, by i powerful Summoner. And what do you plan on doing about ma' Lady?" ::He asked as we walk back to the shrine. I shake my head.:: "I was hoping you'd know Master Duke..." ::He chuckles:: "My dear the only thing you can do is get him back. I sensed something not right the moment you entered the Temple. It won't be easy my dear, but you knew that didn't you?" ::I nod yes. He hands me my very first Summoners rod, the one i got the day i became a Summonern. I sent it back as a reminder that i was still alive. So entering the Tavern i'm carrying them both in my hands. My ice blue one in my left, and the gold and silver one in my right. I over hear Komo.:: "What did you just say about the ruins?"

14. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "I get it now 100 years from now. This entire town is nothing more than barren land the sea and ruins except the temple." He walked into the traven wondreing. "If I really am 100 years in the past then how did I get here?"

15. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    " Your....what?" ::I thought i was out of place...poor Komo..:: "Well what's the last thing you remeber?"

16. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Oh, so that was the Time gate that the Master senced... If you were draged through time there is a reason..." Said Rakis as he continued to poor over the scrolls.

17. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee glances at Rakis before venturing, albeit hesitantly, "I'm confused...if he was sent here by someone for a reason, that someone would have wanted him to remember it in order to carry it out for him/her...

18. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Most likely. It may be that he is here to change events so that this city does not end up like what he knows... Or to bring Vale's destruction...." Rakis shruged. "Ether way he is here and some thing is going on.."

19. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I can't believe my ears, someone here in Vale, to stop it form being destored, my home...my niece's home. Gina, what has come of her?:: "Well what ever it is you have my full support. But this is my home,and my only living family is here, i will not go down without a fight." ::I put down the icy blue rod.:: "Sorry my friends, but i must find her. If you wish you may come." ::I walk out of the tavern. I stop for a moment pleeing not to hear the cheers of the corwds, but that's all i hear. I make my way to the harbor, a little house sits on the dock, i knock. A young girl about 15 anwsers the door, her long black hair covers a Summonerns robe.:: "Gina? You're to become a Summoner?" ::She looks puzzled, and i don't blame her, she hasn't seen me since the day i left.:: "Yes, Ms. and how are you, another Summonern coming to pray to the Fayth?" ::I laugh:: "No i've done that about ten years ago. I'm Lady Summoner Lunaska." ::She pause for a second, then wraps her arms around me.:: "Aunt Luna!!"

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005
  20. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    *Sat at the edge of the dock, fishing thoughtfully, sits Fix. At a glance, he'd look like a small child, he barely stands three feet tall. His head is oddly large for his body, and his nose is nigh-nonexistent. His oversized, sapphire eyes look thoughtfully onwards, though his tunic covers the rest of him. A slight tug on the rod makes his heart leap, as he reels in the line. Perhaps he had at last caught something- there was nothing here but lugworms, and his wyvern wasn't being much help. The hook finally comes into view, and his triumphant smile fades. A rusty bucket...but something glints in the bottom of it. He looks thoughtful, then pockets it before whistling to his wyvern it is time to move on.

Search tags for this page

fire distoyter