RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Nienor, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I sit down on the bar stool. I look over the three that have chosen to be my Guardians. Okay so if they're going to spend a lot of time with me. I might as well tell them what happened.:: "All of you please take a seat. Joe, drinks all around please." ::He knods and passes them out. I take a deap breath.:: " My last..and first Guardian was one of the top fighters in his academe. And jumped at the chance to come with me." ::I laugh at that thought.:: "We were together for the better part of three years. We crossed this land, making a name for our selves. That army was here for me. That's the army of the one you're protecting me from. High Summoner Braska.... he killed Lexx..." ::I take a drink. Anbd chock it down, fighting back the tears. My face turned red, my eye's swell up.:: " He didn't listen to me...and that's why you need to me. I was going to fight Braska, he has a Summon i want. He's hold them aganist their will. I wouldn't not stand for that! The battle was going good, until "He" showed up. Lesher, the Distorter, a Summon that only a few choose, and it's for a reason. I...couldn't move...whne i saw..." ::No matter how hard i try the tears poor out like a waterfall.:: "I told him not to fight. Lesher's powers cannot be controled. That's why only a few have him. He kills, not choosing sides, just enddless killing. Lexx thought....he wanted to stop him.... i told him not to go. I was pleeding, clinging to his arm. He pushesed me to the ground. I had to watch..he had no chance..." ::I bury my head in my arms::

2. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee sets down her drink, looks at Lady Lunaska and says, "I'm sorry such a thing happened to Mister Lexx, milady," She lowers her head, then lifts it again and looks at the reactions of the others to Lady Lunaska's story. Then she continues, "I'm sorry I was so rash and foolish, milady. The opportunity of a fight sents bolts of excitement through my veins...my name is Jnanee. I feel your cause is noble, and despite my young age, I am prepared to die for you...I'll protect you at all costs, even if it means losing my life...I can assure you that I need no reminder of that..."

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005
  3. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "I thought there was somthing differnt about these fiends." He shakes his head trying to forget the last time he saw lesher's handywork. "I've never seen Lesher but I have..." His voice trailed off "Never mind; holding summons agasint their will that's just not right. I have made my desicion Lunaska I will go." Komo takes a quick drink then heads up to his room. As he drifts into sleep he rembers the distored taste of blood of those destroyed souls.

4. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I left my head, and whipe the tears away.:: "Thankyou. Really; Jnanee. I just don't know what else to say, other then i 've been there. You remind me of myself. At least five years ago. When i first stared my journy. Komo reminds me so much of Lexx. As for Rakis...he reminds me of my brother... Lesher..." ::I sigh and am glad that Komo's not here to hear this.:: "When a summon is made, someone already alive, becomes that Summon. My brother wanted to be my first Summon. Lesher was a brave knight for Vale, and he found out i was to be Vale's first Summoner. He wanted to always be by my side. He loved me so. So he became a Fyath. It was only to be my Fayth, but the word sperd, and Summoners from all over to pray to him. But he did not answer them, saving himself for me. Then Braska came, and once i tried to pray to him, he didn't answer even me. So you see, this journy's not just for revenge of Lexx, it's to free my brother as well."

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005
  5. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As the night dragged on a strange dream began forming in Komo's mind "Save my sister keep her safe." A voice pleaded from the dark. "Are you talking about Lunaska?" He replied steeling himself. Then a man stood in front of him he nodded "I must hurry he will drag me back soon..argh rember my words." The man and voice dissapered leaving Komo alone. He awoke with a start then looked around the darkened room. He relaxed then he heard "to free my brother as well." "Her brother so that's who that was." He allowed himself to drift back into sleep.

6. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis' eyes glowed with a strange green light. "Those that I have chosen to aid, I will aid. The Reaper himself will not stop me. This I swear." Said the Half elf putting his sword away. "I will aid you with the four elements and my sword's blade."

7. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I knod to them both.:: "Well now that you know; we leave tomorrow." ::I stand::" Have a good rest, I'm tired, Summoning can do that. It takes the strongest of people to be Summoners. That is why i'm the only one form Vale. Rakis, Jnanee, i will see you in the morning. Good night. And i thank you from the buttom of my heart." ::I turn and go up the stairs. I see the door to Komo's room. I go up and place my hand on it almost knocking...("No... I'll let him rest, i shall tell him tomorrow.") I got to my room and open my door....("LESHER!!") All i can do is srceam, everything goes dark::

8. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis' head snaped up. some thing was wrong. Jumping to his feet he hit the ground in a dead run magical power gathering around him like a shroud. Taking three steps in one stride the tall half elf bounded up the stares to the summoner's door.

9. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo sensed a change in the air. he had his Katana claws and was out the door within seconds. He stopped almost runnig into Rakis. He whispers to Rakis. "What's wrong, and did you sense it to?"

10. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: Things come into focus. A Summoning cricle is laying around me. In the moon light i can see to fugures. One has long silver hair and black armor. ("Lesher?") and the other has buzzed brown hair with golden armor. ("LEXX?!") The two are locked with swords. Two voices boom in my head. One telling me to run, and the other say how much they're sorry. ("Luna, get out of here. I'll hold him off. And i won't give up this time...") I scramble to my feet, and open the door, seeing Rakis and Komo just stading there:: "Run..."

11. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis nodded and shoved the summoner past and twards the stairs and started chanting as he backed up slowly gatheing his power for a disruption blast and a spell shield. "lets go. I will cover the retreat with my spells...." As he spoke he gestured and shrouded them with a protection spell. He than turned to run.

12. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I turn one last time, and see Lexx fighting wiht Lesher. He finaly can take him on...but how did he become a Summon? AS we come down the stairs, I grab Joe, and we had out the door. I turn around and look again. To see the roof of me room being blown off, by tow powerful Summons. They take their fight to the sky.::

13. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis stoped next to Luna. "He cared enough about you. That is why." With a smile he pulled a scroll out of the case. "Death is no barrier if your will is strong enough." He said befor starting to read the scroll under his breath.

14. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "What's that?" ::I've never seen magic like this before. I sigh:: "Well since we're up i guess we head to Vale..."

15. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Give me a exsact location and I can get us there... My Master isisted that I take the teleport scroll with me." Said the mage as he put the scroll away and started doing complex gestuers and passes with his hands. "Preferably a local with lots of room, and not a lot of people... And I should warn you this spell will drain me for a bit."

16. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: Back to where it all started...Vale..my home..were i became a Summoner.:: "Vale is on the other side of the ocean. Joe....thankyou so much for eveything." ::He nods, and walks back into the Inn. I look at everyone.:: "Well now you're all stuck with me...so no going back now...even if i die, you have to save Lesher. And that's my first order." ::I tried to laugh, and make a joke out of it..but nothing came close.:: "Rakis, to Vale please...?"

17. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "So mote it be." Said the Half elf. Reality bent for a moment as the masive magics of the spell manifested. Every thing around the group blurred and the melted like wax befor reshaping into a empty field not that far from Vale. Rakis sagged and hit the ground spent. "I can do no more for a bit." He muttered befor pasing out.

18. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Hmm looks like he isn't as strong as I thought. Although he sensed the summons." Komo rembered who Lesher the distoter used to be. "I'll carry him no point in using 2 when I can do it myself." He summoned the power of the elephant into himself. He lifted Rakis with ease. "So which driction is Vale?"

19. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "East. it's a port-city, you can't miss it." ::I luagh, mostly with nerves.:: "Don't be suprised that when word sperds, we'll have a hero's welcoming." ::I start to walk, Komo at my side.:: "Komo...how do you know Lesher. I notice in the Inn when i mentoned him, you had a reaction." ::I place my hand on his side.:: "I'm sorry for the trouble i casued..."

20. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis slowly came to. "Ok, thats the last time I teleport with so little information on where I am going..." He grumbled befor making the shifter set him down on his own feet. "Luna, next time I say give me details on where we are going, give them to me. Other wise I will have to scry as I teleport us again. Which is no fun at all." He grumbled as he folowed the summoner rubbing his forhead, and nursing a masive headache.

Search tags for this page

fire distoyter