RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need

Discussion in 'RPG #8 - A Summoner in Need' started by Nienor, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    A Summoner in need

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::I finish nailing up an advertizement that reads::

"Summoner seeks Guardian. Is willing to pay what ever is needed. Must know the code of the Guardian. Must be willing to be of any service, and must be willing to travle with her as long as needed. If interested come to the Black River Inn and ask for Lunaska.

Thank You,
    Lunaska

p.s. Any other Summoners are welcomed to join me in my travels as well."

::I sigh as I read it. I can't help think of my last Guardian, and how he died. I will find his killer again. It all happened so fast, and I couldn't summon in time.... I'll never furgive myself for that. He may have followed the code, but he didn't listen to me.... So i'm in search of a very powerful Summoner, and I alone have the Aeon to stop him.::

RPG by Soul_Stocker

2. Soul_Stocker

Soul_Stocker Come to me my love...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :: I sit at the Inn bar. Waiting HOPEING someone would come and help me. Just then I remembered Lexx. His smile when i told him i was leaveing. He called me crazy, but he still came and stood by my side. I even remember the first really fight we fought togther; it was like clock work. His sword shined in the sun, as he cut the fiends apart. Then my tern, i was a bit nervus yes, but i didn't let it show...::
    Lexx: "Come on Luna."
    Me:" I can't rush it, just watch my back."
    ::He just laughs. A rasie my rod high and pray, please help us. Just then a summoning cricle froms on the ground. Beams of light surrond me. Then darkness, as if the light lured the emptness here. But yet there was still a faint light, Lexx.... Then another light, this one some what diiferent. The light formed into the shape of a dragon, a very long dragon. Then the dragon it's self became dark. And the light returned. I gasps at the sight of it, Lexx stood very still. The black dragon swriled in the sky, then i heard a voice in my head, "Well I'm, what do you want me to do?"
    Me:" Well you see all the fiends? Make them go away."
    Dragon:"Will do."
    The dragon stops and hovers. Lexx still aweing. I grab him by the arm and move him to a safe distance. As i watched a drak flame came out of the dragon's mouth, so dark that not even the sun could get through. I blinked and all the fiends where gone. The Dragon landed, "Come here so i can see the Summoner, you bekons me."
    I slowly aproched, "Hurry up girl, i've got places to be!" I moved fasted, Lexx, well was Lexx. "H-hello, I'm Lunaska, but call me Luna for short.
    Dragon:"I'm Nezbie, the dragon of the shadows, nice to meet you Luna." I bowed.
    "The pleasure is mine, thank you." He took to the sky, "Call me anytime."
    And i did many times, when i needed help, or just to talk. Him and Ritz, The Frozen Maden, also Lebra, the Watery Fury. I hear the door open, i look with hope.....

3. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I sigh and finish my drink::
    Me:" If any one come's I'll be in my room."
    ::I tell the barkeep. He knods, not one for many words this one. I slide off the stool, it's so easy in a silk robe. I take my Summoning rod in my right hand, and walk up the stairs. I get to my room, and set my Summoning rod by my bed.::
    Me:"That rod..."
    ::i had to fight a lot of fiends to get that rod. Again Lexx was by my side. I also got Rits that day too. It was in Trveus woods. Lexx cut through fiends as much as the brush....::
    Me:"LEXX!!"
    ::I fall on my bed, tears coming down my face:: "WHY"D YOU LEAVE MEE!!!???"

4. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis walked into the in ordered some fruit juce and setled at a table in a corner of the main room. The tall half blood had no interest in swearing him self to any one at the moment but if he could find this Lunaska person he just might do his best to aid her in what ever quest she was undertaking. Any way he needed combat practice any way...

5. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::After an hour, i finsh crying::
    "I won't think of Lexx, i won't."
    ::I tell myself repetedly. I take my Summoner Rod, and open the door. I walk down the stairs, my light blue Summoner robe trails behind me. I stop for a moment. ("I've never seen him before...") A small spark of hope flashes in my heart...("No...") I step off the stairs, and walk over to the stranger::
    "Hello, I'm Lunaska, i've never seen you here before...I should know i've lived here for a while now..."

6. Marche2

Marche2 Master Assain/ninja

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo walked into the bar and watched the girl sweep up the staries. "Wonder what that was about?" He slienty wondered he gazed again at the sign truely wondering if he should. He walked to the barkeeper. he sat down and gazed at the door as someone walked in; he sat a short distance away. "Do you want somthing" the barkeep had said interupting his thoughts...

7. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::Not getting a resonpse, I go over and sit at the bar...waiting, and hoping for the one to help me. I notice someone new at the bar.::
    "Joe, are you going to intorduce me to your friend?"
    Joe:"Ain't no friend mine Lady, he just came here lookin' for a drink."
    "Oh? Well I'm Lady Lunaska, nice to meet you." ::I hold out my hand to him.:: (Komo)

8. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis shook his head freeing him self from the chains of memory for now. "Sorry for seeming to ignore you.. I am Rakis and I was thinking of going with you on your quest...."

9. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Oh hello" he says camly "my name is Komo." He casts his eyes downward rembering the sight he'd seen just 2 days ago. "If you want to know if I will join your quest I need a night to think about it. I belive that battle mage wants you." He says pointing to the man a few seats away. "Joe was it I'd like to stay here for the night.""mmm just let me check for a free room. how lucky one left but it costs 300 gil." He sighs a looks back to Komo. "uh oh I spent to much on potions andidotes and ethers..."

10. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I dorp my hand and laugh softly, that's all i can do.. is laugh, because i would have cried::
    "Quest..."
    :I think of all the things i've been through. Was it a "quest"? all my travlling?::
    "It's funny you call it a quest. I am Lady Summoner Lunaska. The single Summoner out of Vale. A city just of the coast. In the last two years i've made a name for myself as a "Fiend Slayer". But i didn't do it alone..."
    ::I tighten my grip on the Summoning rod. Trying not to let it show. My eye's wence. I automaticly look at Joe. I came here about a year ago. It didn't look like i was a much of a fiend slayer. Joe took me in a got me better. Not only a bar keep, but part time Cleric. Lexx had no chance. I fight back the tears. As hard as i can. I talk faceing Joe.::
    "I've journyed as many lands as you can think of. Once on my "Pilgrimage". And twice to get back what was taken from me...." ::I wishper under my breath.:: "Lexx." ::I take a deep breath and turn back around.::
    "I was hoping when i saw two strangers in here, they would be here to help me. You see the reason i need a guardian, was for one last fight. Revenge against the person who took my life away. I'm willing to pay you both, what ever you need. Being a fiend slayer pays nicely....please are you willing to help me no matter what? If not then i'm sorry to waste your time...."

11. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ::I gather my self, and try to be lady like::
    "The room..is on me..."

12. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Komo hears the story amd decides but he will still need a room toinght. He sees her tighted grip and hears the Lexx. Not wanting to intrued on her past he says "I will fully decide later tonight but as it stands I will go with you. I requrie no money I'm not a mecrany." He walks towards the steps then stops at the first step and says "And thank you for the room..."

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  13. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee enters the bar and asks, "Ms Lunaska, whoever you are, where are you, I'm in need of an adventure, and I will gladly be your Guardian..."

14. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He sits on the bed and takes out his Katana claws. "It's been awhile since I used these." He said to himself. "Well I guess I should check for fiends." Komo opened the window and set one foot atop it. "It's been awhile since I've changed into a hawk." With that he concetred and where he once stood a hawk took flight. He flew high above the city and saw...

15. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis noded to the summoner as he walked up to her. "I require no money for this trip or any such payment. I have been sent out to quest and such by my Master and Teacher." He said Droping the hood of his cloak back. "Any way I need battle to hone my skills." He said with a smile.

16. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He sees an army of fiends marching towards the village. "Looks like I'm about to get a lot of experince as a fiend slayer but first..." He swoops as fast as he can to the black river Inn.
    He lands within his room. He runs and grabs the Kantana claws. "I need to tell them." He thought rapidly. Komo ran out of his room with blinding speed he arrived downstaris in seconds. "Fiends a whole army of them coming form the south...!"

17. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Jnanee looks up and sees Komo rushing in. Fearing something is wrong, she asks him what happens, only to hear the news of the arrival of fiends, and she jumps to her feet at once, drawing her sword from its scabbard...

18. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rakis drew his longsword from its scabbard with a silken sound. "Then We will have a fight on our hands..." Said the battle mage lifting his left hand and made a fist. Green lightning started cracling around it. "Shall we go to greet the Fiends?"

19. Soul_Stocker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Thankyou Rakis, very much." ::I look at the woman yelling for me. She looks so young.::" I am Lady Summoner Lunaska. You young woman; how old are you?" Do you know what you're getting into?" ::I hold my Summoner rod horazontal to the ground. I take a deep breath. I look at Joe and he clears all the glasses from the bar.
    A Summoning cricle forms at my feet. I release the air i was holding, but not the air i took in. Frost comes out and covers the rod. The air in the room gets colder.:: "Put your weapons down; they're not here for you. They want me...let them come."
    ::I tap the edge of my rod on the middle of the cricle. Frost covers every thing but me. THe door blows open revaleing an army of fiends.:: "Besides no steel will work on them. You want to be my Guardians, you must know when to stand down."
    ::Ice starts to form at my feet. It builds into a pilliar almost reaching the top of the Inn. I have to duck and my head just touches the roof. Inside the pilliar a pale girl with an icy blue dress sleeps. I tap the rod on the pilliar. it starts to crack open. I jump off it just in time. The girl opens her eye's and looks up at me. She touches the gournd and ice stairs form. I land on the top one and start walking down.::
    "This is Ritz, the Frozen Madien. This Summon was very hard to get... almost cost my life..are you willing to do that?" :: I look at the young woman.:: "That is the code of the Guardian. Protect the Summoner at all cost, even one's own life. I'm not saying no, because i've had that done to me before. Just think about it." ::Ritz starts to dance. The wind blows and howls at her every moves.::" Winters Sleep..." :: Ritz stops and and artic burst of wind flies out the door frezzeind them all.:: "Now if you can smash them. If not, i have another plan."

20. Marche2

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "I can smash them no problem." Komo's eyes turn deadly cold. He begins to glow a dark purple. A burst of light fills the room where he once stood their now stood a rhino. it charged through the frozen ranks of demon like they were paper. The shatted Ice lay in every nook and cranny of the village and once again the form of Komo was visable. He begins to walk back to the Inn but then...

Search tags for this page

fire distoyter