RPG #7 - Dark Chest of Wonders

Discussion in 'RPG #7 - Dark Chest of Wonders' started by Nienor, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Re: Dark Chest of Wonders

Adrius shook his head and let a little laugh slip. "No, self enlightenment is hard to find in this dark world, let us just say I am doing my duty as a member of the faith, A shepard must look to the flock, even when they stray from the green fields." Scrating under his bandaged shoulder for a moment he continued. "As for the salve, consider it my gift, since you do not wish the coin I am in no need to make money from my wares." Frowning once and looking into his scrip Adrius thought momentarily. "You had better use that sparingly however, the roots and extracts essential can only be found in the northeast, and as the only one left who knows the secret, It will be a long time before i return there to buy more, thus such things are rare, perhaps in hard times it may bring you the money you need."

Looking up into the grey sky, Adrius frowed and closed his scrip, as much interest as it was, this talk with Eris was goign nowhere and he still had the work of the child to do. "Well then, Imus6t depart, there is much for a man of the faith to do alone, I shall be departing this town within a day or two to go on to Alexander. Perhaps you may be heading the same way, if so perhaps I can be the formidable opponent for those who seek to rob you, either way if you need any help, seek me and i will do what i can."

2. Naomi Eboncloud

Naomi Eboncloud ~The Black Rose of Maiem~

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Alexander, eh?" Eris raised her eyebrows. "Yea...I'm going there." She was again reminded of her journey's purpose, and how much time she didn't have to tarry. "You can come with em if you'd like; I have a map...but I've gotta warn y--"

Again she heard the sound of the rainstick above the natural rain, above, below and around her...and saw a glimse of that deathly boy in the corner of her eye, behind Adrius, sitting atop the inn roof. But in a half of a moment he had vanished once more.

"ALL RIGHT! Who's up there?" she shouted, knowing definitely for sure she was being followed...but she could not see her pursuers anywhere on the roof, or the alley--only Adrius.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear that," she said under her breath, looking at him. "I've been hearing it...seeing it...all day. I have to be losing my mind!" She grabbed a hold of the drainage pipe that was connected to the inn building and began to climb, determined to know just who or what was up there. Her nimble figure nearly flew up the pipe, but it groaned under her weight.

3. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

Belraad crouched in the shadows behind a massive gargoyle. The Gargoyle occupied a solitary ledge overlooking a broad stone balcony. Standing on the balcony was Galathrist, the king of Alexander. The king, no doubt, knew of his presence, he always made a strange sniffing noise when Belraad’s form joined the other shadows. ‘A mystery for another day’ the assassin thought to himself. It was the Dark Elf he had been watching, and of course, the pointy-eared fellow never knew of his existence.

As the elf moved away to join the army massed at the city gates, two of Galathrist’s guard moved out of the adjoining chamber to take up positions behind their lord. Belraad dropped silently onto the stone balcony behind them. As he strode between the two large figures, towards the king, they both gave a start and reached for their weapons, drawing a thin smile to the assassin’s lips.

“Leave him you fools!” Bellowed Galathrist. “If he meant any harm, it would be too late for you to stop it now.” Belraad took note of the frustrated tone in the king’s voice.

“The ebon skinned elves are a treacherous lot, good king.” Belraad intoned as he reached the demon lord’s side. “It is said that they weave so many plots together that even they can not keep it straight, therefore they cheat everyone.”

“Perhaps.” Replied the king.

4. Naomi Eboncloud

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Eris grasped hold of the shingled roof's edge and pulled her torso halway over the edge; the smell of rain was strong up here, and it sprayed in her face as it the roof directly. Looking up, she opened her mouth to spout out at the woman standing there, but then found that there were no longer any words in her throat nor her mind for the one before her.

Her brown cloak had been half thrown back, revealing soft pale doeskin that contrasted with the woman's coffee-colored skin. Her hair flung like a black banner in the stormy wind, and she stood firm with the aid of the rainstick that echoed the downpour. But it was her eyes that held Eris, large and doelike, a soft yet deep, tender brown, capable of no foul deed or deception, pure, yet tainted somehow...she was held in that trance until the woman's flawless face contorted in shock as she cried out,

"No!"

It took her a few moments to realize the woman was talking to her. And why. As Eris had been held motionless and speechless, her weight had taken its toll on the flimsy drainage pipe. The wooden contraption bent and finally snapped, throwing Eris into the weightless space that would drag her down to her death.

"Aaah!"

Before she hit the ground she felt the unbelievably horrible sensation of being drowned in cold; was this what death was like? But instead of hitting the ground, her fall seemed to pause, only feet from her death. Cold, cold air wrapped around her torso and legs in almost a cradling motion. She opened her eyes to find herself looking at Adrius...through the transparent head, and transparent eyes, of a ghostly shape of the boy she'd seen before.

"Whoa!!!" She fought against her captor, but there was nothing to fight against--just cold, cold air that made her shiver with dread each time she moved. "Let me go, you stupid...whatever!"

"Dead Boy, put her down!" the woman's voice came. "We've no time." A whisper of a grunt answered her, and suddenly Eris was in the mud. "Miss, are you alright?"

"Alright? I just fell two stories from a drain pipe and into the arms of...some...guy..person...thing! And who the hell are you? And why've you been following me?" She spouted, threatening to reach for her weapon in her flustered rage.

"Miss, please calm yourself! There is no time for this!" she begged. "There is a great evil coming to this place. An army of unspeakable strength. I followed you to see if I could trust you...to warn you!"

"What!? Why would you need to trust me?" she demanded.

The woman pointed closely at her neck. "You wear the symbol of my goddess. Do you not?" she spoke softly. "So only you...and this man...would understand what this army comes for." Saying this, she also set her eyes upon Adrius, as if his experience as a monk would help clarify things for the confused rogue.

Eris looked down at her necklace in confused dismay. This invaluable amulet had gotten her into trouble, out of trouble, and back into it, all in one day....backing away, she also looked to Adrius for aid.

5. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sallthak droped the illusions that had hid him from prying eyes and walked forward twards the group. "Excuse me... There seems to be a great number of Demons heading this way..." He said nervisly holding his nose as if to block a smell.

6. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Looking over between the newcomers, the woman atop the roof, the boy who seemed there and not at the same time, and an odd figure that seemed to run in from nowhere. It was hard for Adrius not to finger the axe strapped at his side.

"So, an army comes, and it seems they come for something important indeed" Adrius spared a glance over the Eris' amulet, "Eris, this woman can be trusted, i know it deep down, we should warn the townspeople before they are slaughtered, and you must get to safety." Adrius kept thinking, if this woman was right this army would be coming for the chest, though why they would think it here was puzzling, looking back over to the amulet left a dark though. That symbol was rare, a sign associated with the chest itself in some places, one word from the girl to a stranger, someone seeing her on the road carrying that amulet, could have untold consequences. The right ears listenign could easily lead to this, especially with a contender in the hunt who controlled such large forces.

"We must act swiftly, many lives are at stake and we cannot let this army get what they came for, even a single clue will have untold consequences, Lady atop the roof, i do not know your name, yet you obviously have wisdom to warn us, please, help us"

7. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Galathrist turned to Belraad, "As you know, there has been rumour of the Chest in Flowerhood. We learned this from several sources, and it has been said that someone theres carries the Amulet Of The Child..."

Belraad knew what his King would ask of him, but he let him speak, "I need you to investiage this. If you leave now you will pass the army and can strike into Flowerhood before my army is even upon it. Only you can do this, and you shall have the best equipment available. Take any horse you want, and know that the royal armoury is open to you. There are weapons there both magic and deadly, take what you will," said Galathrist, turning to look out of his Kingdom once again. He knew the assassin preferred his own weapons, but perhaps a magical breastplate, or gauntlets, would come in handy.

This was important work, if the Amulet had arisen, it could mean only one thing. The Child would rise again. He knew Belraad was his most trustful servant, but that did not mean much. The assassin would likely turn on him for the right price. But no other was suited for the task.

Before the assassin left, Galathrist turned and grabbed him by the shoulder, turning him around to face his red, glowing eyes. "I need the Amulet-bearer alive." The assassin nodded slowly, clearly vexed that he would not be doing much killing. "There will be plenty of soldiers to fight, use your skills whenever necessary, but you are not under the command of my army, or the Dark Elf. You work for me. Remember that Belraad."

The assassin nodded, and in an instant he was gone. A dark blur in a dark night.

8. Naomi Eboncloud

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The woman stepped off of the edge of the roof and as she fell grabbed the edge; then dropped nimbly to the ground whereas others may have hurt themselves. But no, she moved with the grace of a warrior and a person who feared nothing mortal. Eris watched with admiration, almost forgetting her confusion as the woman drew near with the ghost boy at her side.

"My name is Creek Mary. I have been tracking this dark army for several days and followed it here. They have traveled hard from Alexander. There at least seven thousand of them, maybe more; I do not know." She looked to Adrius with humble respect. "Warning these people may cause mass panic, and many may not believe us. You heard the innkeeper. Most no longer believe in the Child, much less the Dark Chest. They will not be willing to move on the word of two clerics and a thief...and a dragon." She met Sallthak's eyes before returning her attention to the monk. "However, I suppose we must try to convince them; if it does not work, we must take the army's carrot elsewhere and pray that they follow."

"Carrot?" Eris asked.

"Yes," Creek Mary replied, grasping Eris' amulet and holding it reverently in her hand. "They know you have this. So they will be coming for you, and whomever has taken association with you."

"What?!"

"There is no time to explain it all. Please, you must follow me! To the city square!" She let go of the amulet and grabbed her arm, pulling her along towards the street . "Dead Boy, follow closely beside us! Protect her!" She waved to Adrius and Sallthak. "Hurry!"

Eris followed dumbly, not knowing in the slightest what in the hells was going on. This army was after her? Dead Boy grasped her hand and all there was was numbing cold, but she didn't notice it, lost in befuddlement.

9. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    His chambers were simple and sparsely furnished, yet they held the necessities for his life. Laid out n the table before him was his leather script. Belraad surveyed the contents as he buckled on his harness and began loading his weapons. Adamantite, the finest known metal in the world. There was a fortune laid out before him, but Galthrist was not stingy with his coin when it came to the assassin, and Belraads weapons were the finest. The bluing process was known to few smiths in the kingdom, and those that knew the art seldom used it. Everyone liked to had their steel bright and shinning, Belraad was different. The dark blue hue of the steel didn’t allow for light to glint off of the weapons and reveal the assassin. His deft and well-practiced hands slid the blades into place. Two long blades knives slid smoothly into the sheathes on his back, hilt down. A dagger in each boot, and in each of his greaves. Three sheaves of throwing knives on his belt, three knives a piece. His short bladed saber and heavy bladed dirk shared his left hip, his spike he left tucked neatly away in the script, which held various other knives, should he need a replacement.
    Two earlier trips had gained him other valuable tools for his journey. A variation on a crossbow used by the dark elves waited him in the smithy, small, easily concealable, it was good for only one thing . . . shooting the small darts he’d had made by the smith. Another trip to one of the Demon Lord’s pet mages gave him several vials of potions. Later he would used them to tip the darts with poison, some lethal, some merely a sleeping agent.

Four days of hard riding delivered the assassin to the gates of Flowerhood. A sad excuse for a curtain wall surrounded the mediocre town and the guards at the gate seemed unconcerned with the slight man leading a tall stallion past them. With the exception of one small group of bandits, the trip had went well. The outlaws he did meet quickly lost heart and fled as their numbers quickly dwindled after assaulting the solitary figure on the road.

The town’s inn proved as meager as the wooden curtain wall, and the front door was locked. Belraad considered knocking, then though better of it and found his way in through a second story window overlooking the alley in the rear of the building. The portly innkeeper gave a start when the assassin tapped him on the shoulder. The man peered intently into the hood of Belraads deep hood as he began to growl.

“How’d you get in here! Ye’d better have coin or I’ll be throwin’ yer arse out on the street.”

Belraad frequently wished he had a more imposing stature, few found him intimidating at first glance. Producing a silver coin from beneath his cloak he pressed it into the innkeepers pudgy hand. “I’ll take a room, and some information.” He hissed. The assassin produced a scetch of the symbol he sought, the mark of the Child.

“I’m not a bloody magistrate and I’m not here to answer any of yer bloody question!” The fat man grumbled.

Belraad let his cloak slip open to reveal the hilt of his saber. After seeing the recognition in the man’s eyes he asked again. “The symbol, have you seen it?”

“Aye.” The innkeeper responded warily. “A few days back there was a young woman at my door with a necklace bearing such a mark.”

After giving the woman’s description, the innkeeper showed the newcomer to his room, where Belraad persuaded him to keep their conversation private and speak to no one else of the medallion. The heavyset man left the room shaking and stammering, swearing to keep his mouth shut about the matter.

The assassin slipped the script off of his shoulder and slipped out of the window to pursue his prey.

10. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Salthak folwed working his magic so that when called on he would be able to throw up a shield to protect the group befor he transformed into his true form. "Uh, I should warn you all, I do not know much about combat...."

11. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Belraad crouched behind the seat of the massive wagon. The scrawny merchant nervously sat on the seat in front of him. A six-horse team hitched to a pair of huge box wagons made the ideal tool for Belraad’s scheme. The merchant had been understandable reluctant, but with two of his guards dead, and the others washing away their worries in a tavern, he’d soon decided to help.

From where they sat along the street the assassin could see his target moving along a crossing avenue. The two women were in the lead a hulking man in what appeared to be tattered monk’s robes followed with another man. Smaller and less imposing than his companion, the smaller man wore a confused expression and seemed to be distracted.

As the two women stepped into the intersection Belraad prodded the merchant with his fist. The wagons lurched violently into motion and sped into the midst of the small group. The two women jumped ahead to safety, the large man scrambled backwards, losing his footing and nearly getting himself trampled. The second man, farther away from the commotion simply stood with an uncomprehending expression on his face.

The wagon lurched to a stop as suddenly as it went into motion, and Belraad sprung up from behind the seat. He quickly leveled his small crossbow and planted a dart in the neck of the smaller of the two men, the fast acting sleep poison would take effect in moments. As the big man regained his footing a dagger appeared in Belraad’s hand, as his arm snapped forward the wagon lurched again and the dagger missed its mark. What should have been a fatal strike to the man’s throat ended up being a rather expensive dagger lodged in the top of his shoulder with the hilt pointing towards his ear.

A glance to his left gave the assassin a view of the women, from the startled looks on their faces he didn’t think that they understood exactly what was going on. He leapt into the street between the two and struck out with his knee, doubling one woman over. The second made a lunge with her dagger. The assassin ducked the slash and produced one of his crossbow darts from a sheave toed to his forearm. Before the woman could recover the hooded figure stabbed one into her neck, and swept her off of her feet. As she toppled to the ground Belraad turned his attention back to the first of the women who was just regaining her composure. He lashed out with a heel kick that took the woman in the temple and sent her spinning.

Bending over the drugged women the assassin found what he sought . . . the mark of the Child. Belraad scooped the woman up off of the ground and threw her over his shoulder. Turning he trotted off toward a side street, the bustle of the humanity packed streets made him feel like he could almost go unnoticed, even carrying this woman.

12. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sallthak saged befor his magics sliped from his grasp. Seconds later his form changed. Shaking his horned head the Dragon shook the last of the poison from his sistem with a healing spell. "Come back." he snarled loudly causing humans to note his presence. They ran due to the Dragon fear. He reared onto his hind legs and started chanting, Leveling a talon at the Cleric he purged the poison from he sistem and then he swung his talon around to heal the monk. Sallthak stagered for a moment befor lifting both humans and taking to the air after the assasin.

13. Naomi Eboncloud

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The attack came too quickly. Too suddenly. Eris only felt the pringling tickle of warning on the back of her neck until all hell--and pain--seemed to break loose. The crowd split in panic, clearing the way for danger.

Even their new companion, Creek Mary, who had somehow managed to follow them like a ghost all of this time, was taken by surprise by this phantom. The battle was over before it began, however, and before Eris knew anything, everything had gone painfully dark. The crowd closed around them again, the danger seemingly passed.

Creek Mary now lay motionless on the ground, more than stunned by the kick to the head she'd taken. Dimly she could hear the world around her, and Dead Boy screaming her name. She followed that voice back into reality, until she could feel his cold hands shaking her, brushing back her long, dark hair.

"Mary! Mary, wake up!"

She opened her eyes and felt sick as the world spun. Dead Boy was kneeling over her, his translucent body exposed to the public. He didn't seem to care that people were taking second glances at him as they passed, unbelieving that he was an illusion. His icy blue eyes held only concern for the cleric.

"Mary...!"

"The girl?" Creek Mary uttered, trying to move. He wouldn't let her.

"Gone," he said regretfully. "They took her away. Mary, come quickly, we have to find a safe place to hide...you're bleeding..."

However, he was surprised when she overpowered him, wrenching herself from his grip and throwning her cloak over his form so he looked less suspicious. Determination held within her eyes.

"The only safety left in the world lies in the company of the one who holds that symbol!" she said fervently, ignoring the blood that crept down her face and over her eyelid. "Dead Boy, we must hurry and take her back." Her attention fell to the wounded Adrius then, and her gaze softened. "Brother, can you go on?" She took a step forward. eyeing the dagger lodged in his shoulder. As she stepped closer, a rip in her tunic revealed her shoulder decorated in tribal paint, white and red, in primitive symbols of the Child.

14. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "I....my arm aches" adrius said as he looked up into the eyes of creek mary. He edged his neck round to gaze at the hilt protruding from his shoulder, just above the bandages he had gained earlier that day. Slowly he pushed his torse up against the wheel of one of the wagons that had been abandonned in the fight. fight was the wrong word, it was all to one sided to be called that. Slumping down, Adrius examined the wound one last time, trying to keep the arm motionless. "I have had worse. I can feel it grate the bone, but it is not broken" With his frre arm he fumbled open his scrip and pulled half the contents out, a variety of bottles and papers. Finding a red jar he handed it to creek mary to open. "When i pull it out, smear that in as quick as you can, the blood will try and wash it awaym so be swift."

Bracing himself for the pain, Adrius flexed his fingers slowly before delicately placing them on the hilt, the slight twinges sending jolts of pain into his chest. Tightening his grast one last time, he saw mary scoop out a thick helping of the green sludge, ten different herbs and special oils from beyond the reaches of civilisation, So many medicines that would be forgotten when he died as the last of the brotherhood.
    Adrius wrenched the dagger from his shoulder, a small foutain of blood sprayed up from the sudden release of pressure. Quickly, with the skill of a healer, creek mary smeared in the ointment, pushing it down into the deep wound. When she was done, adrius placed his free hand over it and clutched with all his might, pressing the flesh together, fingers straining with effort.

Slumping slightly where he sat, Adrius took deep breaths, contolling his mind, letting his body go with the rest of the world, purity of mind lead to purity of body. meditation aidied concetration but it helped healing just as well. Openeing his eyes once more he lookjed at mary again. "We must find her again, we must go now and damn this scratch" Adriius looked through his scrip fro bandages, and with noen there he scooped everyhting back into it before closing it finally. Before he began to tear his robes for bandagign he noticed the bandaged already wrapped around his shoulder. Taking them off the proceeded to rewrap them further up over the wound, tightening them to an extent where his arm reddend with pressure. On his shoulder below the wound there lay the fruits of his earlier pains, intricate lettering and lines of ancient design, together forming the shaped of the symbol of the child,t he same he had seen upon the amulet of the girl, the same he had seen all those years ago.

15. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    The air was damp and the smell of horse dung swarmed over him as Belraad entered the stable through a small door in the alley. He’d scouted the spot earlier in the day and decided that it was as good a place as any to begin his escape. As he dumped the woman heavily onto a pile of manure in a nearby stall, the assassin paused to consider the voices coming from the front of the stable. From where he stood he could make out five men. One was better dressed than the rest, and seemed to be giving the others instructions.

The tall, lanky trader he’d spoken to earlier, and his guardsmen he assumed. Belraad had feared that the man might have left the city already. As the assassin stepped out of the stall the lanky merchant caught sight of him and spoke.

“I’d though you had a change of heart. Do you still plan to travel with us?”

Belraad’s voice was not much more than a whisper, though oddly, it carried well enough for all five men to hear. “I do, my sister . . . “ He motioned towards the stall where he’d dumped the woman’s unconscious form. “ . . . . She is ill and I seek our family’s healer in Alexander. I will pay you for the inconvenience.”

The other man scratched his chin thoughtfully, before groaning as if in disgust. “I’m not sure I’ve room for passengers. I carry silver work, the only men in my company are my guards.” He motioned to the other men standing about the cramped stable.

“Very well, I will serve you as a guard until we reach the city.” Belraad replied.

The merchant scoffed. “A small fellow like yourself is more likely to get his head split than save me from the highway man.” The man was trying to make out the form of Belraad’s face under his hood as he spoke.

Belraad drew back his hood and watched as the men’s faces crinkled slightly at the sight of his scarred visage. A thin smile crept across the assassin’s face as his hands moved deftly under his cloak. His hands crossed reaching for the hilts of the knives hidden in his bracers, there was only one. I’ll have to replace the one I stuck in that big oaf, Belraad thought.

“I assure you, friend, that I can handle myself in a fight better than any man standing here. Would you care for a demonstration?”

One of the guards chuckled, another smiled broadly, and Belraad moved.

The covered wagon bounced and creaked as in moved down the rough road leading away from Flowerhood. Two hours of travel had allowed the city’s small curtain wall to pass from sight. The woman lying on the floor of the bouncing cart groaned and began to roll over, the effects of the poison slipping away. The two men seated on the bench at the front of the wagon turned to investigate the noise. Both were large men, one wore a bloody bandage around his head, covering the wound where his ear had been. The other winced when his broken arm bumped into the seat. The assassin smiled beneath his hood as the two turned quickly away from him.

Belraad turned to face the groggy woman as the struggled to gain a sitting position. He’d removed anything resembling a weapon, but as yet had not bound her. It mattered little; if she tried to escape he would be on her before she took her second step.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  16. Naomi Eboncloud

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Ugh..."

Pain. And nausea...and more pain. Did she mention nausea? Her eyes half lidded and blurred, she struggled to gain a sitting position, only to double over and vomit in the corner of the wagon. Alright, then...nausea was gone. Now there was just pain left to deal with. Not that she could throw that up, but still...this had to be the worst hangover she'd ever had.

But something seemed wrong...the floor was moving...that surely wasn't a side effect from ale. And she heard the clopping of hooves, which seemed ear-splitting to her tender headache...and where the hell was Seifer? Usually he'd be here holding back her hair...he didn't drink as heav...

Wait.

Seifer...wasn't here. Seifer was dying. She remembered now and her heart gave a strange flop. She'd gone to look for a cure...got robbed on the highroad...and then...

Adrius. Creek Mary. That dragon guy.... Where were they?

Where was she?

Her eyes cleared and she looked around, her eyes settling on the hooded man. "...Where in the hells am I?" she asked, her voice slightly slurred as the effects of the poison slowly wore off.

17. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Belraad looked around, gave an exaggerated shrug, and said. "You're in a wagon . . ."

The woman's pale face seemed to darken a bit as she realized the assassin's sarcasm. "What am I doing here!" She clerified.

Belraad pulled a dagger from his script and slid it smoothly into the empty bracer on his right fore arm as he crouched next to the woman in the back of the wagon. "My employer has asked me to bring you to him." Belraad hissed in his low whispering voice. The woman's eyes seemed to widen a bit as she realized that she'd been abducted, then they settled on the assassin and seemed to take measure of him.

Belraad chuckled quietly as he saw her sizing him up. He was not a very imposing figure, though those that spent any time around him soon realized that there was more to him than strength could account for. "I was instructed to deliver you relatively . . . unharmed, though I've been known to interpret things rather loosely."

Her eyes narrowed and a look of hatred crossed her face as she peered into his shadowed hood. "Here are your options." Belraad went on. "You can behave yourself, and enjoy the ride in as much comfort as this heap of a wagon will allow. Or, you can choose to be stubborn, then I'll be forced to resort to less civilized behavior." The assassin tossed a wineskin at the woman's feet, followed by a small bundle containing a bit of bread and cheese.

To emphasise his warning he tossed down the guardsman's severed ear. "Consider it a token of your journey."

18. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sallthak's eyes snaped open as the last of the poison faded from his sistem. Stupid dream worlds... He thought as he realised his trasformation and flight had been a drug induced dream. Still in human form he aproched the others. "I can heal that wound..." he said as he aproched leting his eyes return to golden slits for a moment. "Healing and protective magics are my field." He said plucking the dart from his flesh and rubing the spot.

19. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "No" Adrius said, slowly pulling himself up with the aid of creek mary. "I trust not into magic, beyond what was taught to us by the child, and those magics i do know are also of healing and of protection, The ointment now in my wound has some spells woven into its form. And what is left must naturally heal, pain sharpens our senses, without pain we do not trully heal from the wounds we take. Keep your magics, we must away at once!" Before he began to move to follow his own words, he knelt down to find the blood stained knife on the floor, picking it up he looked at it, memorising the style of the weapon, and remembering what he could of who wielded it. "I will return...this...to its owner" he said slowly to himself as his fingers tightened on the hilt. "Though i doubt he will want it when it pierces his flesh"

20. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "If you go to rescue the girl with the emblem of the Radiance, I will come with you if you let me..." Sallthak said as he nodded in responce to the monk. "My familly has served that sign from time immemorial, so that is why I wish to go with you." He then looked a little uncomfterble. "I do have one problem though, I know nothing of combat." He said as he folowed.

Search tags for this page

exhangedblowhob