RPG # 4 - Secrets of the Void

Discussion in 'RPG #4 - Secrets of the Void' started by Nienor, Sep 3, 2004.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer was awakened by a sudden shift in the ship, "Now we're moving," the merc muttered as the shuttle calmed down. Saint then cracked his knuckles and waited for a moment. Be awhile till they got down, he'd stay up and make sure if Gene needed a suicide gunner he'd have one. Victer had always loved that position. Cargo bay opened he'd be strapped to the bridge and fire against enemies, no cover, heightened g's, the constant chance that the straps would be shot apart, and the bullets whizzing past him. He'd never felt more alive then when he was pulling one of those to cover pa's ship's back.

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    "All ready Gene, just set me up" came the message from Serlina as Gene got ready to set up the warp jump for her.
    "Strap yourselves in boys, we're in for some chop" Serlina relayed to the rest of the crew, in preparation for the warp jump travel. As soon as all was ready, and everyone was in place, he would make the jump. Waiting for the reply, he contemplated what he might face on the otherside of the jump, at the USC area....atleast he had two hours of Jump time to think about it, and ready himself.

3. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Khyradon took his seat, he wasnt talking much.......he usually concentrated and went quite before a battle. He could feel a battle brewing........between this group and most of the planet of their destination.

He smiled, "Time to go do this."

4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer watched as everyone took their place, then he too sat. He cracked his knuckles and began to think about his life. He was wanted in so many places for so many things it was enough to put ole pa to shame, His family was always on the wrong side of the law. Ever since the oldem times.

5. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Slanuthan started paceing around the bridge of the ship waching and exploring what was there. He was very worryed about the up coming fight he felt on the very air. Things where going to be very interesting.

6. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth went over to Gene, "Battle stations, do you have any battle stations I could control, I feel useless right now, please let me help if I can"

7. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene was woken out of his Daydream by Forzeth, "Hmm well I aint 100% sure that we'll find trouble but since you seem a bit...well just go down there, you'll see the path leading to one of the gunner wings". Cheking the panel he could see that this jump would be over in a minute or so. Getting ready, he waited for the moment, and then with liquid movement guided Black Lightning out of the jump, outside the major USC docking planet. Cruising through space for a while to get bearings on the final destination it was so far so good....

8. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Dibs on the other one! C!" chitered Slanuthan as he scitered across the deck for the other gun station. At least I get a better seat... he thought as he entered the station and got into place.

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "I'm heading for the bay, you need any extra fire open it up and I'll take care of things there, don't worry, we ain't going down like punk chummers any time soon." Saint wasn't sure how he'd due if he was needed, he really didn't have any long range weapons, but them drek heads at the USC had a tendancy to get close.

10. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth headed down to the gunner wing, he didn't trust the USC, but he wouldn't shoot unless he was shot at, he wasn't stupid after all. Forzeth quicly studied the controls and discovered how they worked quite easily, it was all very simple, atleast to him. Forzeth braced himself for battle.

11. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    In the far reaches of the galaxy a small grey planet orbiting a warm red sun sits in isolation. A hundred lightyears the other side of nowhere was the most common description. Yet fourteen heavily armed Behemoth-Class USC cruisers patrolled the system, moon sized gun clusters blasting anything that moved. A few dozen smaller ships raced with them.

With a small flash and a streak of black, a medium sided carrier ship skittered into the system, its black hull unmarked. Enough guns to level four planets turned on it, and men aiming those guns became afraid, because the ship had identified itself, the Ravens-Wing, Farden Otra's ship.

As the cruisers returnedd to patrol, the Raven's-wing crept deeper into the space of the system coming closer to the planet that housed huge factories, communications station, and living quarters. But its destination was not the planet, it was what stood next to it, shadowing the grey speck, Swordbreaker. the one thing the gunner's feared more than Otra, the one thing that impressed Otra himself.

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer cracked his neck as he strapped on the suit so he could breath if required. He then cracked his knuckles and strapped himself to the ship itself to avoid being trapped in the vacuum. Time was coming.

13. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    The trail of the ship flashed blue on the scanner, it has zoomed off prety quickly and Dailan nearly lost it.

In Ghost his small fighter transport ship he glided through the void of space following the others. Up ahead would be trouble, from his charts he could tell they were in for some rough flying, that pilot had better be good, but Dailan just hoped that there was more than a smoking wreck by the time he got there.

14. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    On the radar, a few ships bleeped. They glowed red, it seemed their shields were up. "Ready your self" Gene shouted. "Serlina get the auto-defences locked on" he added. No sooner than that, it seemed that his ship was recognised, as a whole fleet of ships bleeped red on his screen. Ordering for Selene to turn up thier own shields, he realsed the grappling arms. It might have seemed stupid in any earlier day, but thegrappling arms commanded respect, as they tore ships apart, and even commenced huge melee fightsin space. "Whenever your ready to fire guys" he shouted to the turret men, as he gre anxious for battle to start.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  15. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth grinned dark and evily as he blasted ships apart with incredable accuracy and efficency. He seemed to know these controls well and the weak spots in ships and their shields. Forzeth just kept blasting away, doing alot for the little amount of ammo and ebergy he was taking up.

16. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Saluthan's multy faceted eyes started glowing as he disabled one ship after another in a controled stream of fire at first the engines then the weapons sistems on each ship. Each time the incect fired he scored with uncany acuracy.