RPG # 4 - Secrets of the Void

Discussion in 'RPG #4 - Secrets of the Void' started by Nienor, Sep 3, 2004.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer watched Slanuthan begin to rest, this was the only real insect he'd ever seen face to face, someday he'd need to go to the human homeworld, maybe after this run, he turned to Forzeth, Khyradon, and Sarok and began to make small talk, he hadn't had a chance to get to know the others, may as well, it'd be a long ride.

2. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "And thats how I ended here...." Khyradon said, ending the speech of his life. He looked at Victer, "So human, tell me, how did you get to become robotic....both of you." He said turning his head to Forzeth and back to Victer.

Khyradons gold armor was glinting off of the light of the star, thanks to the window aboard the ship.

3. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene waited till all were on board, and Serlina gave the go ahead. Flicking some of the switches on the control panel, Gene lifted the ship of the ground, and opened the base's ship exit. Clicking a remote. The ground began to open, and Black Lightning rose out of it. It was a good thing that he had an illusion field around the area, otherwise he'd be found out by now.

Once breaking atmosphere, Gene let the ship cruise for a bit. Talking down the intercom, he addressed the group, "Right guys, come up to the main deck where the seats are, and give me the co-ordinates of the destination"

4. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer led the group to the main deck and sat behind Gene, "How long you been flying this bird eh?" He asked as his typical ice breaker for pilots. He then looked back to Khyradon, "The arm's a genuine accident from when I was a kid, the eye is something I picked up when I realised how useful they could be, and as for the net connections, who doesn't like to have power online?"

5. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Khyradon smiled at this, he liked Victer. "Ahh i see, human. Yes pilot, how long have you flown this magnificent craft?" The saurian asked, looking at Gene.

Khyradon was worrying in his head.....they were looking for some relics so to say...then wouldnt they be competing to get the prize? Khyradon thought a power struggle was set to ensue in the future....or a total massacre. Either way Khyradon would kill anyone he would have too.

6. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    It wasnt hard picking himself off the dirt of the remaining half of the town, most of the rest was rubble and frames, and fire, a lot of fire. Thermocell bombs were always like that. Dailan walked away in the direction of his craft, on the way there he saw a few peacekeepers pick themselves out of the dirt aswell, he kicked one in the face who looked like he would be able to walk within the hour and the man fell back down unconcious. His cloaking field was on the fritz aswell, the blast must have damaged the control relay. Dailan put his thumb on tp of the unit and a tiny aerosol unit in his sweat follicles sprayed a few thousand nanites into the seams of the device, ina few minutes they had bridged the circuit gaps and reformed the relay, it was perfect again.

With a click of the remote the cockpit slid open on the craft, at the same time the claoking field had dissipated. Dailan put his assault rifle behind the seat and climbed aboard, sliding the cockpit closed and the claok on again. He read the map on the HUD, the others still had the bomb, they hadnt deativated it yet but they had probably disarmed or removed it. The locator inside flashed their position on the GPS tracker. He hoped they were using the direction he had given them, most other places were a deathtrap of peacekeepers. Either way he needed to track them. Pulling the thrust level into high speed, the small fighter/inteceptor whooshed into the air, the cloak ripling in the sun, a huge coud of dust trailing ebhind where Dailan hugged the ground for long range sensor evasion. The ships cloak may work for the eye, but for ship sensors it was nothing like his personal unit, it was useless there, at least this close to the ground meant he would get close before being spotted, by then it was usually too late.

7. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene looked at Victer....the question brought memories back, "Many a time, too long to remember..but never will I forget the day I first flew it" he siad, the last part, in a quieter tone, more for himself. Looking back, he saw the group strapped themselves in.
    "Well any of you going to give the co-ordinates, a chip would be better...well you just going to sit there?" he asked, "Oh and what did you do with that bomb you took off?" he added, in concern.

8. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer tossed the bomb up and down in the air, "Would have been a piddle fer yer friend to waste her talents on this dodad, as for the chip I believe Forzeth has it." Victer then slipped the bomb into his pocket, he'd have use for something like it later he was sure.

9. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth nodded, at Victer and slipped the chip into his import slot. He then took the chip out, it's data was gone, he had taken it completely off the chip. He then made a direct interface with the ships computer and put the information into the computer. "I don't want this information getting out to anyone that's hwy I did it like this" Forzeth said looking at Gene then Victer, they knew what he meant. Gene now had the co-ordinates for the enterance to the mines.

Forzeth looked at thw lizard "I don't know half my life, and these implants are from the half I don't know anything of" he sighed.

10. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Ahhh....I see." Khyradon said nodding. His sharp teeth formed into a smile. A mystery man, Khyradon chuckled to himself. He looked into the distance and thought about how revenge would be sweet on his brother.

He shook out of the day dream and thought about this group. I hope no power struggle is set to ensue soon......but I think that Dailan character will help with that.

Khyradons golden armor kept gleaming from the light of the star up overhead.

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer took a cigar to his mouth then stopped and put it away. It'd been a long time since he'd been in this small of a space, people don't much like the smell of the smoke. Instead he took out a knife and began twirling it in his robotic hand, most people didn't have a problem with this. "So Khyradon, where can I get me a sword like that?"

12. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Khyradon smiled, "Im sorry to dissapoint you human, but this is the only blade of its kind, the rightful prince is the only one that may carry it. If another being touches it, then they will be fried. But when I gain my rightful thrown back I shall have one of my best sword makers create you a blade of your choice." Khyradon said this while touching the hilt of his demonic looking scimitar.

13. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene accepted the little chip from the man named Forzeth and stuck it in one of the control panels slot's, "Serlina, check out the co-ordiantes....seems this is a pretty remote place, so be on guard."

Turning back to the group, "If you go down that little passage, you'll find a more comfortable sitting area...The ship aint too big, but I like my customers happy" he informed them. Yet his real reason for it was that he didn't much trust them, and the room had a set of maze like lasers that would pass through the room, if anyhting came up....and all of them where Class 1 Grade A, so there was nothing in the entire universe so far that could stop it, except Fitor Steel...a most sought after and precious steel, that is only found on Fitor, and even there only a small amoutn has been extracted.

Yet he had a feeling about these guys, he was in no danger, their probably more after eachother than himself...

14. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer smiled and went to the back, the pilot wanted his space. The merc had encountered plently like Gene, but none that were choice recommended by a man that could buy a saurian as a personal guard, and the tech to keep it in line. Saint cracked his neck as he sat down and continued to twirl the knife, now in his normal hand. It seemed quicker and easier for him to use the natural one, more precise too. Eventually Victer put the knife away and began to check all of his weapons, didn't want any drek to go down without him being ready.

15. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Sarok edges backwards- the knife spinning makes him uneasy for some reason- to his kind, a weapon of any kind is not something to play with. He turns his attention to Khyradon, and draws his own blade, turning it on at the base so it pulses with a purple energy. He plays with the end, making a rough copy of Khyradons own.

16. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Foreth follows Victer and cecks his weapons, then scans some data files he took from Gene's computer, "Man there's some crazy stuff this guys done. And this ship may be small but it sure is nice" Victer nodded in agreement.

17. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer made one last check of his gear then folded his arms and began to mentally prepair for what was coming. He was alittle tired, not needing a stim pack tired but he could use some rest, so this ship was a stroke of luck. He pulled his hat down and nodded off.

18. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    As the other left the room, Gene contacted Serlina in the hook-up, "How did the data check out?"
    "Fzzt....Well it seems everything's clean....but our little friend tried to extract some info using a retractor disc...so I fed some little false information, but nothing too extravagent" the reply came.

Feeling out the controls, he looked to the small 3D hologram map, and saw his destination. Hmm, this may take a few hours, and I'll have to pass a major USC outpost....things might get a bit rough, he though to himself, as he engaged the thrusters, until the needed warp jump area was entered.

19. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Slanuthan observed the group going over their weapons as he rested and prepared for the upcoming conflict over the relics they where sent for. Pulling out the throwning knife that he had obtaned from the odd human he started studying it, for a weapon told much about its master.

20. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth fell asleep, after all he had nothing better to do. He didn't really sleep, more or less rest his brain and curciits.