RPG # 4 - Secrets of the Void

Discussion in 'RPG #4 - Secrets of the Void' started by Nienor, Sep 3, 2004.

1. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Sarok narrows his eyes, "I have found respect for this newcomer, whether or not he was following us for sinister reasons- he is exceptionally skilled," He deflects the Saurians spit with a flick of his tail

2. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "We might have to test that theory of yours human, android or whatever the hell you are" Dailan tapped at the cloaking device control unit at his belt "Mark IV, shielded against a lot more than previous models, and a lot more expensive, You could be right, but remeber one thing, I dont kill with the cloaking device. Offline or not, you'd be dead pretty quick" Dailan held his hand out and clicked his fingers. One the atomic scale nanites emeged from the skin of his thumb and linked together to form a tiny needle point, when he clicked his fingers it pierced the flesh and a drop of blood fell to the floor before the nanites sealed the skin together. The drop of blood, laden with nanited touched the floor, whenever blood left Dailan the protocall for nanites with was to turn to destruction mode because they could not be slavaged, away from dailan they would lose power after about half a minute, but untill then they would disassemble any matter they found. An inch wide crater was left where the blood had fallen. "I can be very dangerous if i mean to be" Dailan laughed inside his head, threats were amusing, they always revealed something about the person, bluff or not they were usually based on something and just helped him figure out a weakness, but what a lot of people had to learn by dying was that Dailan never bluffed, if he said he could kill someone, then they had better be sure they didnt make him want to, but hey, he never got tired of proving that fact.

3. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene smiled slowly at the newcomers threat, "My friend there is one advantage of kowing who you work with? I have scanned my dear plane, and yes you techonology is advanced, but Serlina has a few tricks up her sleeve, otherwise she would not be my partner. So I would put down that little trigger of yours, and ask you next time to talk to me in a more polite manner" he lectured to the newcomer. Turning to the others he said...don't worry, sit down, I got it covered. Shouting out to Serlina he told her what was happening, "Guess what Lin, the guy reckons he can fry your brains with a 2nd Grade deatomiser" he told her, and then focused his words back on the newcomer, "Lin can handle over 500 MB of information per Nano-second, I don't think you bomb's fast enough....only think that can ever beat her is a 1st Grade deatomiser, my friend". He closely examined the man, and saw he showed no reaction, wise it was, so he can keep his cool.
    "Well Well what a party we have here" he began, "Tell me dear sir what you decide next"

4. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Focusing Slanuthan started scaning the newcomer with his mind and comiting every detale to memory. "He does not seem to be out right hostile at the moment, he seems to need us alive for now.. Kcccc." said the bug as he moved to a better position.

5. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer grinned at the recent events. He'd been shadowed by extra agents of corpies before, but none had ever been nearly as good as this guy. Victer looked him over, he swore he'd seen something about this guy on the net. He just couldn't put his finger on it. Victer then took a few steps and stopped between the two men in the middle of negotiations, "Mr. Gene was it? Anyway I've seen bombs going off on ships like this, it's loud and it hurts the ship. Yer friend might be able to survive the data flow, but the ship'll be as good as toasted drek. Then the bang'll have USC's on us in a snap, I don't know about most a' these fellas but I can't handle an entire planet of peace keepers alone, so I suggest you lower yer gun, he lowers his weapons, and we talk about this in a cool collected manner, fore we all end up chummer soup."

6. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Frozeth sheathed his blade and holstered his pistol then looked to Dailan, "Now what is it about you that I reconize anyways? Hmmmm you seem to familiar like i've met you before, but how is that?" Forzeth inquired, he must have met him before his memory were wiped out all those years ago.

7. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "You dont know me" That was all Dailan Said at first.

He flipped the dart in his hand one last time before returning it to its case at his belt, flom there he took out a chip from a compartment, he wondered how many of them had thought of drawing weapons when he reached for his belt. He flicked it to the augmented man, the one with the arm. "Coordinates of site B3, closed after the drill went thermal and killed fourty men only a small peacekeeper guard since the quaranteen on the caverns, the shaft goes deep enough to knock through into them with a small bomb, you can use the one ready to blow your friend's ship if you like. You might need it to get there in one piece." Dailan glanced at the bay doors where the ship would leave. "I guess I'll have to keep the USC from shooting you down before you get an inch out of there." He walked past the others to the doorway past a few quizical frowns. just as he reached the last arch he pulled the assault rifel from his back and Shouted back to the others. "Wait for the bang." He clicked on the cloaking device and went through the fake wall.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  8. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Khyradon sat around.....feeling his golden helmet. It was nice and cold. He laughed at Dailan......"Hmm...he thinks he's a hot shot....a human," Khyradon whispered and then smiled, his sharp teeth being exposed. "We will see in the future."

9. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "So I take that as a get in the ship now... Kccccc..." comented Slanuthan as he flew to the device on the ship hull and started working it free. "Any bright Ideas on geting out of this alive? ccc?"

10. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth drew both his pistols, "Yeah we shoot the crap out of anything that shoots at us. Hey Gene, was it? Can you pilot this thing out of here with the hatch door open?" Forzeth looked at the man with a smile, he had a nasty idea of standing on the hatch and shooting at the USC guys while they flew away.

11. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Keep your underclothes on Forzeth. This newcomer....should he come with us? I say no....hes the one i saw earlier tracking us, i can tell by his hearbeat." The saurian prince said. This dailan figure stinks of fear....but hes good at hiding it. Khyradon thought. He looked at Forzeth, "Warrior, what do you say we leave this new one here? I do not trust him, and his honorless carcass should not be allowed to aboard this great ship." Khyradon said, his pearly white teeth were groaning to bite into the mercenaries flesh.

Khyradon got up, "I will board the craft and wait for you beings to make the choice.....I cannot stand being in the precense of this insolent swine." Khyradon said this with his head held high, he was showing his dominance over the human Dailan.

He passed the bug on the way, "Excuse me little one, what is your name, you have not introduced yourself."

Slanuthan looked at him, "I am called Slanuthan, now i must get back to work." Khyradon just smiled and nodded, He is not as weak as he portrays.

12. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    "He won't be coming with us that's why he just walked off" Forzeth yelled out before the lizard man went into the ship. He then jumped onto the hatch "Man I just want to run out there and shoot some USC guys but then i'd probably die so that's not such a good idea" Forzeth said with a smirk. He then started to spin his pistols around in his hands.

13. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Putting his gun away, when the newcomer co-operated he turned his attention to Victer, "Oh you dnt get it, Serlina can disarm literally anything except grade 1, that's why she's my partner" he said finishing off with a wink at the man. Going over to his ship he looked to where a small bug like creature removed the bomb; and saw that she was fine.

"Sure I can take you, aslong as I get the fee. So tell me..where you off to?" he asked the group as the commotion died down.

14. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Sarok chuckles, under his breath, edging away from the group. They are all too impulsive for his liking, perhaps later he wouls leave them- certainly, as soon as he got his share of the gold he wouldn't give them a second glance.

15. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Taking the lock off the compartment at the back of his small ship, Dailan fumbled out a couble of thermocell bombs, nasty stuff, too dangerous to carry on him everywhere, but there were ranks of peacekeepers searching the streets, about five units. Getting a hundred soldiers to turn their backs while the ship took off would be tricky.

Dailan closed the compartment and reengaged the ships cloaking field, less than grade one, only good for mild hiding. Dailan took back along the streets, and after acouple f minutes he found what he was looking for. Three large gun batteries were set up, quad-firing turbo cannons, with them pointing at the ship nothing would get more than four feet in the air before it became ash.

Arming the thermocell units he stuck one on the underside of the firing panel of one, and the other between the last two guns, stuck fast on the fuel cells of the landing ship the soldiers had arrived in. Setting the fuses to fifteen seconds he put the detonator ready in his mind and went over to the other side of the street, where fifty men were ready to guard the ships and backup the searches when needed. He took a Francium dart from the pack and threw it high into the air, then aimed his rifle. The gleam of the dart as it fell to earth caught the eye of a guard, just before the tip of the dart did. The shaft pieced into the pans head and in less than a second the tip had desolved, and the francium reacted violently to the moisture of the mans body, exploding furiously, ten men around him were caught in the blast. Guns were drawn and firing began in every direction. Blue fire streaked from Dailans assault rifle, spraying the peacekeepers, dozens dropped to death in the first seconds, mass panic arose. By then Dailan was over by the gun batteries, a flash of his sword impaled the gunner of one, his blood curdling scream brought half the guards over there trying to find the cause. Dailan was busy running, as fast as he could, the ripple of his laoking device looking like a waving air. In his mind he had already set of the bombs trigger. 14,...13,...12,....11. Diving over a wall and shooting four guards each in their face as he landed and kept running. 8,...7, He was past range of the shock but he kept on, making for his ship, on his way he passes the bar which lead to where the ship was stationary. Those dreks had better hurry. 5,...4,...3,...2,.......Dailan hit the dirt

One.

16. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hearing a explosion Slanuthan looked up from the device that he had just removed from the ship. "I think that that was our signal to leave. Kcc." Landing he headed for the door of the ship. "As for price we can hagle later but on where, one of the 'humans' has the info. kccc."

17. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer grinned as he dashed onto the ship, the last on board. He gave one quick look back as the bombs burst, he liked that Dailan character. He moved into the cargo area with the others and flipped on his com link, "Gene, you get us out of here you'll get a chunk of the creds we're being offered, 4 billion total, divided among all of us that's still a pretty penny. Whatdoya say?"

18. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "I have no money to pay with....just my gold armor, and you shall not have that....all i can give you is my protection until we get there....which isnt much protection at all." Khyradon said. "What are we going to do once we land?"

19. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Sarok chuckles, a strange unnerving hiss, and draws his lips back "I can give you enough gold- although it'd be easier to pay in powerful venoms-" He leans closer "I can make your enemies skin fall from their bones..."

20. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Slanuthan shook his head at the viper befor setling down on a crate to rest and prepare for the upcoming search. These creatures all seemed to be a little to jumpy as far as things where concerned.