RPG # 4 - Secrets of the Void

Discussion in 'RPG #4 - Secrets of the Void' started by Nienor, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Slanuthan made a grabing motion and called the throwing knife to him and tucked it away, and noded at the person that had thrown the knife. (Adding a pack to his invetory) "I told you that that quiet is best. chtkkcc." turning to watch the door the insect prepared to blas any thing hostile that came through.

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene called out to Jimmy, and told him to take care of the Blue Ribbon for a while. Then he quickly picked up his eye-coder, and attacked it to his ear. Speaking into a little microphone, he called to Serlina, "Serlina you there?"
    "YES I AM YOU GODDAM IDIOT GET ON FAST"
    "I..I'm sorry, Ill be there in a sec" he said, and quickly turned a corner and head to what seemd like a wall. Yet the wall was merely an illusioned door that lead to an underground dock. Seeing Black Lightning, he looked to its right to the little control room, and saw Serlina storming up and down. He knew, that he was in for a rough ride now...

3. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer looked through the bar, then at his watch, they didn't have time for this, "Alright he ain't showing, lets get moving, our employer wants his drek." He uttered as he stepped through the door, as he and Forzeth approached the group again Saint asked, "Where's that shed we need to get underground?"

4. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "He can see us anyway small one." Khyradon turned, "Im not sure....he is being a coward not fighting me one on one...he doesnt seem freindly.." Khyradon took out his pistols and put up his scimitar. "Maybe some blood shed could do some good to the man."

5. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    "Stop it with this damned honor crap lizard man, he ain't got time for it now, the USC is gonna send re-enforcements soon enough and I don't want more of em on my ass just yet, or ever for that matter" Forzeth said as h put his mask on and took his blade, he now activated his suit so he looked normal again, or what was normal for him. "Follow me" Forzeth said as he ran down an alley way, "I'm taking you guys the fastest way to the shed, if you wanna do something else first you better tell me now" the man said as he yurned a corner and the group followed close behind.

6. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "I am fine with that.. ctkccc..." Said the bug as he flew after Forzeth. "And I ment Quiet in action AND word. ckkkk." he then snaped at the overgrown lizard.

7. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "That Scaly is going to be trouble, I just know it"

Dailan clicked on his cloaking device again, once more hiding him from any unwanted eyes. That lizard wouldnt know he was ther untill too late, just how Dailan liked it. He tailed after the others easily, the group were easy to spot at a hundred paces, lizards, insects, men and half robot things didnt usually travel together, anyone could see that. But to Dailans eye they were obvious, the small recogniton chip built into his ocular brain functions set a display around them in his vision, he could see it was them even if they were a mile away, he could see it was them as long as he could see them.

8. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene tentively walked to the contol room, and as soon as he entered was welcomed with a thorough blasting, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'VE JUST DONE? I had jsut done up the place to add on a few credits to our life and you can't even stop a small brawl as you were meant to"
    "It was too late...I tried..." he answered silently
    "Geez your hopeless, well atleast you can fly, seems that's all you're good at. Well anyway I just fixed up the right wing laser, with the creds we got transferredup from your latest customer. Say where is he?"
    "Dunno, didn't turn up...Oh well some free cred for us, but we're gonna have to leave soon, troubl'es headed our way...USC wanna know what's happened at the Blue Ribbon"
    "Fine, here.." she said tossing him a tool, "go fix something on Black Lightning, check her up. I'll get the other things ready" and walked off.

Gene thought to himself....Serlina sure was wierd. He had first met her at Frezcat, and she was a customer to him. The only catch was that she was on the run from some officials as she being a net runner, 'borrowed' credit from other accounts. Soon the whole thing turned into a fiasco and somehow the landed on a Gythor; a ship development planet. From there, they sort of hit off as partners, and Black Lightning was modified to link up to Serlina as a navigator, shields overseer, and general maintenance, where she sat in a 'hook-up' to link with Black Lightning, and form ever since then they been partners in the trade. Yet after 40 years he still didn't know how her moods swang.

Reaching Black Thunder, he cheked her over, and decided that she was fit for use as always, now all he had to do was wait for Serlina.

9. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Khyradon kept running, he wouldnt talk back to the puny insect because he would look like a small human child arguing. He ran behind Forzeth, "Those who do not live on my world do not possese my customs human. I only ask of you to oblidge them, you do not have to follow them, but do not ever call it crap...or i swear to the blood goddes, it will be your last word." Khyradon ran as he said this, Forzeth replied, "Fine saurain, i will not make fun of your customs any more, but i doubt it would be my last word."
    The saurian only smiled and showed his two fangs, "Think what you want human, think what you want."
    "Huh." Forzeth chuckled he liked the saurian Khyradon, because he was a good allie....and enemie. He liked him well enough.
    Human, i will be honored to fight with you. Khyradon thought.

10. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth ran straight at a building, "There's a fake wall on this building I think it's right h--" Forzeth was cut off as he slammed against the wall and fell down, "GRRR wrong wall, must be here" Forzeth moved over one step and walked through a wall. The others followed, wehn they were all inside they looked around and noticed a ship, "There's not supposed to be a ship in here, it wasn;t on the pad" Forzeth said as he drew his blade and a pistol.

11. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Wait....i hear voices....sounds like the transporter that i was supposed to meet, he has only flown us around once but I remember every voice I hear. Yes it is him." Khyradon said, he put his hand on Forzeths arm, lowering his weapon. "How must we confront him?" the saurian asked.

12. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    "How bout by yelling at him" Forzeth sheathed his blade and polstered his pistol, "Hey dude we're the guys you were supposed to transport sorry you're late but we'll pay you extra if you help us out" the man screamed as he looked at the ship.

13. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Good thinking human....you sure arnt irrational." Khyradon said as someone ran out with a gun in their hands. "Humans....bloody goddess!" khyradon said sarcasticly.....

14. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene turned round, and looked to a bunch of what must have been the wierdest collection of races he had ever seen. "Hmm...transport you eh? I believe I was told it would only be a man, and his servant or whatever needing a ride.." he said as one of the men yelled out to him. "but I need new one's anyway, the last one didn't turn up...So hmm lets see...there's four of you....and it looks liked you armed to the teeth" he said, as he scanned them through the scanner that sat on his ear, "that'll mean we got trouble...so I reckong about five thousand creds per person should cover the costs and the risk, don't you think?". As soon as this was finished Serlina came down with a cargo holder, and looked to the new comers, "Who the hell are they Gene?"
    "New customers" he replied
    "Ah I see, well then, I'll get a second cargo holder, seems like we'll need it...unless you guys aint carrying anything much?"
    "Well we accept in that case....once you accept the price...we'll go over a few introductions and rules..ok?"

15. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Still laughing over the mechanicalised man running into a wall he reached out his hand to feel where the fake wall was. Behind him he could hear the peacekeepers coming down the street, from the volume it sounded like a lot of them, four squads at least, looks like a pilot would be a good choice, the group would need to get out of here unless they liked getting sentenced to the deatomiser, that was scary even for Dailan, he'd put enough hardened warlords in it, and every one screamed liek a girl when it happened. He ducked through the fake wall more quickly than he needed too without realising it. His cloak was still on, he had all the time in the world.

Stalking through the coridors he found the group they waited near a large ship talking to the pilot, or who must be the pilot. He strolled towards them cnfident they could not see him, his boots supressing all the noise they made. While they conversed he made his way silently behind the ship having his nanites unseal a pannel he put a device inside and sealed it again, firstly it acted as a tracker, and secondly it was a medium sised bomb, enough to crash the ship if he neede to, but for now he ignored the second function. He then Sat himself down on a step out of the way and listend in on the others. He took out one francium dart and flipped it between his fingers to avoid his impatience.

With those multiple segmented eyes, Dailan couldnt tell where the three foot insect was looking, but he could swear it was looking in his direction.

16. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene was busy making a deal with the Group...his eye piece scanner picked up a distorted signal, and he immediately saw a fuzzy like outlined man shape walking cautiously to Black Lighning and stick something on it. Quickly jumping to his feet, he drew his pistol, sticking in a Ganthax Grade one clip he pointed it at the man,,,only seeing him through one eye. Whoever the guy was he sure was rich...not many people had a cloaking device like his...a Mark III...cloaks anything, but one thign it cannot stop is the movement of air particles creating a ripple distortion in the air, which coincidently is picked up the eye piece.
    "Right you, I can see you...get the claoking device off, and what the hell you done to my ship. Serlina quick get in the Hook up and scan immediately". Still pointing the gun at the stranger, "I may not be the fastest shot, but I sure am damn accurate...from what I can see, your some sort of altered Human...I know you guys are fast...but you aint fast enough to dodge semi warping bullets..so come on, and show yourself."

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  17. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Ah, so it did folow us... Kccc..." muttered Slanuthan as he turned and started focusing on the distortion. Gathering his power he prepared to mind blast the creature now that it had been identifide.

18. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "Seven hours" Dailan said as he clicked off his cloaking device. "Seven hours tracking before you picked me up, not the best, but above average" He spun the dart in his fingers without stumblng once, though his eyes were always on the man with the gun. "I'd put that down if I were you, that thing on your ship can blow it out at least enough to disable it, and its your only ticket out of here, plus a blast liek that may bring in the USC, at least eighty of them are outside" He smiles when at least a few faces showed a grimace. "One thought and that bomb goes off, If I see that trigger finger move a millimetre I assure you it will. And I put it on one of the monitor nodes attached to your engines, Sensitive technology, if it goes off anybody linked to monitor the ship might get their brain fried, your friend wouldnt look as pretty with no head, call her and it goes off aswell" Dailan stood up and kept flicking the dart in his fingers like he was tossing a coin. "You'll live, so you might as well put it down and we'll talk, like old buddies at a bar" Dailans eyes flicked back and forth, the sensors in his eyes counting the weapons the others had, he could take them, his only problem was that damned headset, something that could see him. "Why dont you take off that thing on your head, it makes you look like an idiot" He pointed a finger at the pilot. "Thats a nice ship by the way, I'd hate to put a hole on it" he added as inscentive and waited for the pilot to do what he said.

19. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Told you bug." Khyradon said, he looked at the man.....He took out his flame thrower, "Being, you dishonored yourself in cowardice!" The saurian barked. He sharp teeth wanted to bite into the flesh of Dailan.

Forzeth put his arm on the saurian cooling him down. "Put up the weapon khyradon, it wont help anything." Khyradon nodded, he put his flame thrower on his back, only to take out his demonic scimitar.

"Human, i should not let you breath for showing such dishonor.....but i shall." Khyradon ended this by spitting on the foes boots.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  20. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth looked at Dailan, "You;re friggin lucky you got that device on that ship or you'd be dead by now, cloaking devices can be taken offline easy enough if you know them well enough" Forzeth said this with absolute truth, his electric pulses could fry the device for good but the ship would blow if he did it, and any other technology like nanites, or his HFB and that type of thing would go on the frites and stop functioning normaly.