RPG # 4 - Secrets of the Void

Discussion in 'RPG #4 - Secrets of the Void' started by Nienor, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Watching the door to the bar from across the street, Dailan noticed the guards go in and come out moments later, no blood, no violence, what a pity. They were holding a number of cred sticks together. Idiots, nobody bribes the USC, so why the hell did these punks walf out after so short a time. He listened intently.

"Get the others, We're going in in five. That Saint guy is wanted by half a dozen corps for hacking carges. The kind of company he keeps and the ten bodies in the street makes me want the others here before we go in" Said the captian before two ran off to call in their comrades and five went to cover each exit. A tight mess these guys had made. Dailan Put his assault rifle on his abck and pulled the two pistols from his thighs. Lastly he pushed on his cloaking device and stalked towards the Group of peacekeepers as another collumn of twenty came down the road. "A real tight mess" he muttered, two guards turned to see what made the noise. All they could see in the night was a faint ripple before their blood was on the floor.

2. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "you know, I think we have a problem people ckt. Those humans ar coming back with reinforcements I am almost 100% shure ckt." Said Slanuthan as he landed and preped his new weapons for battle. "And that unseen thing is out there too, forget the pilot and lets get out of here cktc."

3. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Two more guards went down, smoking holes where their throats were. the rest firing in random directions to try and hit their enemy. Smoke rose from every wall where they missed, Ten ran into the bar the shield themselves, four more thinking the group inside were the cause of this. Dailan put his left pistol back in its holster, the other blasing at the men around him.

With his left hand Dailan grabbed a Francium cored dart from their air-tight pack and hurled it into the throat of the guard furthest away. The tip dissolved as it met the moisture of the mans blood, the Francium inside touched the moisture and jetted into a fiery explosion. Blood and chunks showered from where the man was, the three men around his charred and dying. "Babysitting for a bunch of amateurs, just my luck" fifteen men still stood around the street firing, the noise blocking out Dailans mutter. The gun was too load, the blue shots too bright, if he kept firing the guards would hit him sooner or later. Holstering it again Dailan took out the handle of a sword. In a click metal poured out from the hilt and formed a solid blade, after seconds it merged itno nothingness behing the cloaking field. Twirling it through two mens throats he put it into anothers chest. Bringing it out and through a guards face-mask with a load crack he ripped it out the side and across the front of the leaders body, his outstretched arms falling to the floor, the fissure deep enough to rupture the heart. Ten more. With a flash so fast it eluded the cloaking field to shine just for a milisecond the blade came down atop another guard, splitting him in two down the middle. as the two halves fell away Dailan thrust forward, right through one guards belly and into anothers side. Seven more. A quick flash brought out another Francium Dart into Dailans hand, and jsut as quick as it was there, it left, flying into the chest of another guard. the explosion killing two more and deafening the rest. In the same motion the other hand brough the sword blade through the face of the guard behind Dailan. Three left. Sword was shiethed and pistols drawn again the barrels blasing with blue fire taking down two guards in one motion. One more. The man screamed at the massacre in the alley and ran, after four feet his steps stopped and he fell to the floor, a hole through his heart. All dead, but at least fourteen had gon in after the group. Making sure his cloaking field was on, he went through the door to see what he would find.

4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer heard the warning from Slanuthan and muttered something under his breath about it being "worth a shot." The mercenary chuckled, he didn't much like working in the spotlight, but hell, no one lives forever in this day and age. "As for a pilot, we need a way back to the ship, and someone to help us move around under the ground, speed is everything in a job like this." The guards poured into the bar, 14 of them, less then he'd expected. "Good thing those weren't real cred sticks," he muttered, "Alright chummers, anyone of you takes one step closer you'll be dead before you know it, I can kill you with a look." The guards all laughed at the threat as one stepped fourth, there was a slight sound, only heard by the group due to their racial traits or enhancements, but the guard fell dead, it became apparent that Victer had killed him with a glance. The merc had a smug grin on his face. He drew the auto-shotgun but kept it under the table and out of sight, making sure non of the others were in it's blast range, "Once more, anyone any closer's not gonna be alive to regret it, I'm Victer Saint, one of the most imfamous men in the systems, I once killed 40 men with my bear hands, I'm not afraid to add more to my record." The merc bluffed, the most men he'd killed bare handed was one while he had a stim pack on. "So ask yerself one about this money on my head, Is it worth it?"

Last edited: Sep 7, 2004
  5. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth added to Victer's bluff, "And I, Forzeth, have illed one hundred men with one electro pulse aimed at their brain curcits, it's amazing how little voltage the brain can stand, I killed all of those men just by raising my hand and willing the pulse" Forzeth smiled evily, like a villian from a movie, it seemed in almost every way that he was telling the truth. The most men he had killed ever was 20, and that was with a strategy and extreme luck. Forzeth drew both his pistols and held one under the table, the other was hidden behind his black mug of beer, but his hand could move fast enough to move it in and out between shots.

6. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "How dishonorable....you barge in here with weapons...YOU SHALL PAY!!!" Khyradon drew his large flame thrower and burnt 4 men to a crisp without much movement at all. He was so quick the enemies barely knew what hit them. He dove to the left and sprayed his wicked flames at another man, he was immediatly toasted. Khyradon sumersaulted and let the rest of the group finish them off.

7. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer sighed and thought to himself, Of course they have drawn weapons, they're peace keepers coming after public offenders, Saint then kicked over the table for some cover after firing three shots into the enemies, not aiming to kill, just to warn pedestrians to exit. Bullets and beams whizzed through the air narrowly missing the party, "Sarok any vapor mists that won't kill us?!"

8. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    "You dip shit! What are you doing?!" Forzeth said as the guards opened fire on themm he rolled out of his chair to the ground and fired three shots, one missed but the other two hit their marks as two men fell dead with bullets in their brains. Forzeth holstered his pistols and pushed himself up, then jumped away from the table to a corner, he knocked down two other tables on his way there, both he now used a shields. He saw a hols in a table and shot threw it, the bullet hit the leg of a guards and went right through the bone, the man fell and Forzeth shot him in the head. 6 men left.

9. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer bent over the table and fired several shots killing the remaining patrol men, "Drek I wish we'da hidden those bodys, oh well, hindsight is 20-20, anyway let's move before we get gutted, Sarok take care of these," he said pointing to the bodys, but first he picked up a comlink from one of the corpses, "This is patrol, Retengad, the rabel rousers have been eliminated no need for further investigation, over." He then deactivated the device, "That'll buy us some time, and this'll help us avoid patrols, let's try to be more careful, and get that pilot."

10. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Sarok nods "Of course," He slithers up by them, "Sleep..." a strange green mist floats from his helmet, enveloping the bodies of the dead men. There's a hissing, and as the gas disperses into the air, several bar tables are missing legs, and the guards bodies are missing entirely. Sarok picks up a gun from by his feet, and his forehead and chest assume a blue-ish tint

11. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Teh group had taken care of the fourteen men who went into the bar, so he left the twenty six corpses in the street to rot. A flick of the wrist brought out climbing pads around his pads, he scaled the wall of the street with ease and stood atop the adjacent building untill the others came out. And followed them across the rooftops where they made their way out.

The shadows were good enough to hide him so he flicked off his cloaking device to let it recharge, he also closed the lid of his airtight dart-pouch, one splash of water and that think would go off like an airstrike, they were a useful weapon from Otra's armoury but incredibly volatile.

A graze from one guards shot crossed the back of Dailans hand, his dulled pain receptors didnt pick it up untill now. A thought made thousands of nanites pour into his hand, weaving artificial protiens into a healing mesh, in ten seconds the would was no more. He would need every advantage to keep these fools alive, if all fourty had gone in the bar then things might have been different.

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer had just finished reloading his "eye" as they got to the bar, then he realised something, there's been an aweful lot of people who have seen the group's antics, "Sarok, Khyradon, Slanuthan, stay in the alley, hold these." he said handing Sarok his poncho hat and patch as well as some of his weapons, "Forzeth change your appearance, hopefully this goes over well." Saint said as he headed for the bar shotgun still on his back.

13. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "What is the human doing? He is going to be killed, if he goes back. They smell the same and the men working the bar are razoons, the best noses on this planet." Khyradon said. He looked at his bug ally, "What race may you be little one?" The saurain was trying to learn his allies every weakness incase he had to break away from them....he would not be a slave again, and he was sure of that!

Khyradon sniffed, he smelt a.....being nearby! He looked around, and far away he could see the heat of a male, looking at the group. "Someones watchfull eyes are among us." Khyradon muttered.

14. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    "Be quiet if you know whats good for you, ckt." snaped Slanuthan as he scaned the area mentaly. "You already got us into a fight that we did not need cktcc. So right now silence is golden ctkcc."

15. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Forzeth nodded to Victer and inserted a chip into his import slot, his armor now looked like black pants and a white t-shirt and leather black jacket. The jacket hid is pistols, "Take this" he said to Slanuthan, he handed the bug his High Fequency Blade. Forzeth also have the bug his mask and alted his eye colour to regular blue eyes. Forzeth looked over to Victer as they left "What are we doing? And if you're wondering about the clothes it's a thing I got built into this suit, but it only works with three of my chips" the man looked over to the netrunner as he said this.

16. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Fools, they will find out razoons when they enter, strong mammals are they....Little bug who would be listening to us except from the man across the street? You have nothing to worry about little one." Khyradon said this and took out his demonic blade, "Twas better for us to start it, then for them, they dishonored themselves by coming in to a sanctioned area with weapons. You have much to learn small one." He edged up against the building and started to slide over, he knew the male watching him could see, but he did it anyway. He wanted to see how the foe acted....well he wasnt sure if it was a foe, but why be so quite?

17. Draconis

Draconis Dragon Kin Mage

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Slanuthan emited a strange clicking and prepared to intervene if things whent bad with the wacher. "You do know that we basicly lost that encounter right? ctkcc? Now the law is going to be on our wingtips for the rest of this mision if not for the rest of our colective life span tkcct..." Fingering the blade that he had ben handed he prepare to Mind Blast some one.

18. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Gene was still patiently waiting for his customer, and enjoying adding money to his bill for wasting him, yet he was soon aroused of it, when he heard a hail of gun shots being fired at the other end of the Blue Ribbon. "Goddamit! Serlina's going to kill me, I promised to keep this place tip top" he shouted to the other pilots as the ran away; they weren't particualry good with being up and personal. Whipping out his Degrader, Gene flicked though several cartiges, before he found the one he was looking for. slotting in the cartrige, he ran into the other room, and fired a bright light, that temporarily blinded everyone in the room. As the room's occupants recovered, they looked to the centre of a room as Gene was made visible once the dust died down. "WHAT THE GODDAM HELL YOU THINK YOUR DOING", he yelled out. "I don't care who the hell you are, don't you know where to handle your shit. Get the goddam hell out of here now, and sort your shit outside" he finished off, and waved his hand towards the exit. Lookign closely now he noticed some of the men were USC, and quickly realised that they might interrogate him. Waiting for the USC to leave first, he quickly ran back to the private area, and contacted Serlina. They needed to leave.... now!

19. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    They had not moved in the alley for some time, Saint had gone in again, but the tohers waitied. The lizard made a few loks and motion, he had spotted Dailan, apparently the shadows were not enough to hide him from a reptile, he should have left the cloaking device on.

Looking around on the rooftop Dailan grabbed hold of a steel Aerial for local transmissions. Nanites poured from his palm onto the metal, breaking the atominc bonds, moving the atoms and rebonding them in the way his mind judged. A three foot prong of steel became four throwing knives, the nanites had didcarded the dust particles and the shone like mirrors.

Taking three in one hand and the fourth between the fingers of his other he blanced them intently, too intently to be doing it purposefully, he was letting them know he knew they had seen him. Flicking the three into his pocket the fourth was sent flying through the air, sticking into the stone wall an inch away fron the reptiles head. A warning, nothing more, nothing less.

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Victer looked back to Khyradon before he entered, "Don't worry, I've got some trump cards," then the burst occurred, he looked back to the bar to see it fade, something else had gone down in there. The USC enforcers left grumbling something about a man called Gene. Victer stayed just out of sight then entered looking at the pilots who didn't recognize him, the metallic plating covered by his hat and patch before. Saint cracked his neck and looked around, "My name's Bowerly, I'm lookin for a pilot, several million creds offered, any takers?" he said, several of the guards were about to come over to interrogate him but before they could, he was by them, "Look friends, I know we got off on the wrong foot, but you know how enforcers can be," and went on like this for a bit and somehow managed to convince them not to kill him or Forzeth, now they just needed that pilot.