RPG #3 - The Hunted

Discussion in 'RPG #3 - The Hunted' started by Nienor, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Aislinn stayed close to Aegis even though the forest seemed peaceful. If this was where the daemon went, it would pay to be cautious. Since she had no idea how far they were travelling, Aislinn mounted up on the horse, riding was less tiring than walking. With the lack of adequate sleep the previous evening, she could use saving energy. For a moment, she wondered how some elves lacked the need to sleep. Aislinn imagined that took serious training to accomplish.

While looking around in the quiet forest, she saw what something that resembled a cross between man and tree. It seemed to be staring at her. The elf blinked and looked back towards the forest, she saw nothing other than trees. "My mind must be playing tricks on me" she thought. Then she noticed a tre branch carefully touch Aegis' face. She heard him murmur something to the tree. Aislinn arched an eyebrow but asked no questions. Yet.

Continuing down the path after Aegis, a short ride took them near an impressive structure. While it wasn't very large, the entire temple was painted with exotic designs and gilded in some places. Riding her horse slightly ahead of Aegis and Airelot, she took a closer look. Aislinn didn't recognize the significance of any of the swirled designs. But they were beautiful to look at. As she got closer to the temple, Aislinn noticed the same creature from the woods sitting on the temple's front steps. Smiling at it, she dismounted from the horse, walking towards the stairs leading her horse.

2. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Botanicus looks up, and shakes his head "Well met..." He remembers the trees warning, and edges back a little "Are you at all inimical?" He looks strange, like an elf, yet with skin as dark as the bark of the forest around him, fingers that seem to lengthen and shrink, sometimes appearing like vines, and at others like branches. He looks the elf up and down in wonder, he had never seen colour like this creatures skin- he decided he liked it, and concentrated for a second, making his own skin copy that hue.

3. Nienor

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Aislinn took a step back when the creature abruptly changed colors. She wasn't expecting it. Unfortunately that made her bump into Aegis who was merely a step or two behind. She murmured an apology to him. Then observed the creature for a moment. She was sure if it posed any danger, Aegis would have said so already. She decided the best thing to do was greet him politely. With a small bow she replied, "Hail and well met. My name is Aislinn. Who are you?"

4. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    He mimics the bow, with an amused face "I am Botanicus...what kind of creature are you? You speak the language of the dryads, and yet you are not one?" *He looks at her feet* "And where are your roots? How do you eat?" He glances to the others in confusion, his eyes lingering on the elf, and the horse.

5. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Jaz and zept had walked a ways. They heard a rumbling...... a very deep rumbling. A dragons roar was heard and then out of nowhere jaz tackled zept. A tree flew right over the two..."AHHHH" Jaz screamed. The two hit the soft ground, trailing over them in the sky was a massive brown dragon. It had a spear lodged in its neck. 6 men covered in bones and spiky like armor ran by Jaz and Zept. The one leading the group had red and black scales all over his armor. Two horns judded from his helmet, and two huge horns erupted from his shoulder armor, one on each shoulder.
    "Sudgen! Move to the left, aim high, shoot like never before." The leader yelled.
    The man named sudgen cried back, "Im low on ammo Lorek, you need to get him close, i cant afford to miss." Sudgen had blue and white armor, with orange fins judding out from his armor. He held a weird device.....it was large and was in the shape of a crossbow but it had a weird bolt in it. It was an arrow with a package attatched to the side. "These explosive arrows will do good, but we need him in close. Dunbam, bring the dragon back in." Sudgen said looking at a large bulky man in armor running next to him.
    Dunbam looked ahead, "Sure...will do." he held a large hammer as big as himself with large iron spikes jutting out from the weapon. He had grey armor with a helmet that didnt show a hint of facial features.
    The other three had not spoken much, until one with a katana spoke up....he had silver armor with a few spikes hear and there. "Me and Kran will go around to the side and position the trap." He said this as the dragon flew higher into the clouds.
    The man named Kran looked at the one that had spoke, he had tan armor with a pearly white skull setting atop his helm. "Ok me and Trag will do just that." He held a short sword that curved. "My damned spear is in the lizards neck!"
    The only one that had not spoken wore dark blue armor. He had a row of spikes that went down his spine. He had a huge shield and a lance that had spikes near the handle. "Me and Lorek will fight the wyvern if Sudgen's shots miss."
    "I wont miss Nark." Sudgen said laughing. The group all understood the plan- they filled out.
    Zept and Jaz just looked on in astonishment as Dunbam ran ahead to the edge of the land, ahead of him lay water. The brown dragon was still in the air, until his atention was caught by Dunbam's quick thinking. The large man screamed a battle cry, alerting the dragon to his presence.
    The brown dragon started flying in towards the brute....Dunbam quickly did a 180 and started to sprint, the man was large but he ran like a deer. Fast, over broken branches, and through puddles of muddy water. He ran on until he saw a large man standing infront of him. Big bulky mucles rippled through the man named Jaz.
    Jaz looked at the oncomming warrior, he saw no dragon pursuing Dunbam, "Im here to help!" Dunbam tried to push him aside as he ran by.....too late. The wyvern had torn through the tops of the trees and grabbed jaz in one quick motion. Zept saw his friend be torn intwo with one quick motion of the dragons mighty claws. Dunbam couldnt take the chance to stop and see where the dragon had positioned itself...he had to press on, a little closer. A little closer so Kran and Trag could spring their metal net trap, ensnaring the creature for Sudgen's bolts.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2004
  6. Nienor

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    With a grin she answered, "Speak your language? You speak the ancient elven language and I am an elf." Aislinn looked the Botanicus up and down, noting that instead of shoes, his feet ended in roots. She thought he might be a type of forest creature, perhaps a wood nymph. While she had never encountered anything like him before, she had read about the creatures.

"Elves have no roots and we eat whatever pleases us. If you wish to know anything further. I suggest you speak to Aegis," she said pointing towards another blond haired elf. "He's the leader of our group, and I would expect the most educated of us."

Aislinn then lead her horse to a nearby clearing. She took off his bit, bridle and saddle, loosely tying it, so the horse could graze. The elf then went back to take Aegis's mount and do the same. Airelot's horse was of no concern to her, he wasn't her employer.

7. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Botanicus cocks his head to the size, and gives a weak smile "Something just faded..." He sighs, and approaches Aegis, giving a swift bow, which he assumes is the way these 'elves' greet each other. "May I ask you some questions?"

8. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The dragon had dropped Jaz's body to the cold earth below. Swaying side to side, Zept wanted to help....but knew he couldnt intefere with the newcomers plan. He watched on....in horror. The dragon was now flying close to the ground, destroying trees with his mighty wings. Dunbam pressed his speed to the max, boom, boom, boom Dunbam could hear his heart beating...he would have liked to turn around and make a head on calision in his last moment of life, but he couldnt. He knew he had to lure the dragon to the trap...wether it ment his life in doing so. The dragon was right upon him now, just as he was reaching the top of the grassy hill. He used the last muscles in his legs to push everything out. "AHHHHHH!!!" He screamed in pain, he jumped out over the hill. The dragon was right upon him, he reached out for Dunbam. TWANG, Dunbam saw below him, while in midair, the two guys he would kiss all over with happiness....Kran was on a knee with the missle launcher hoisted on his shoulder, aiming up while Trag was standing beside him, katana ready.

Kran saw Dunbam jump off of the hill and had taken no time to shoot. He pulled the trigger, TWANG!! The spear barely missed Dunbam, and went above him into the stomach of Tylises, the dragon. The dragon, Tylises, screamed a mighty roar of pain as the spear thunked into its mighty scaly hide. The trap was up now, little spear heads, carrying parts of the metal net, shot out of the missle when it had punctured the dragons belly. They went high over Tylises, and fell down wards, covering his body in the trap. The small spear heads thunked into Tylises's skin, making it imppossible to get the net off. He fell forward, right over the falling Dunbam. The dragon skid in the grasss, head first, to the awaiting Lorek and Nark. Lorek was the first upon the dragon, the obvious leader of the pack used his bone sword to cut off a chunk of Tylises' shoulder. The dragon squeeled in pain, signaling Lorek had done his job. Nark used his lance to stab Tylises' mouth, so he could not squeel. They had no fear of the brown dragon blowing fire, as Kran's spear had punctured its flame sac earlier. It still hung out, near the head of the dragon. Kran ran over giving a whelp of happiness, he pulled his spear out, it was a beautifully crafted weapon. He put up his curved sword and held his spear.

The dragon rustled now, with its last strength it rose and used its head to hit Nark back. Sudgen, in the trees, took this oppurtunity. He shot a missle right into the creatures side, exploding, it sent Tylises back a ways. He shot 3 more arrows until Tylises finally dropped to the ground...letting his enemies make the final blow.

Lorek, being the leader, ran up atop the dragon and rose his sword to the sky. He screamed to the gods of Tylises demise as he came down hard right into the soft heart. Tylises was dead, and the group had made one more succesful kill.

Looking back at Jaz, Zept ran over to them.............

Last edited: Aug 29, 2004
  9. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "A Dryad." Aegis mused. "I will answer any questions you have my friend. But let us do so while working inside, please, come with me." Aegis led the Drayd up the stair and into the door of the temple, motioning for his two companions to unload the contents of the pack horse and bring them inside.

Once inside the temple they travelled down a long hallway to a large chamber. The only ornamentation in the room was a large stone bier, and a round pool of black water, roughly thirty feet across. He motioned for his companions to lay the items from the horse on the bier and made his way over to the pool. Reaching into one of his belt pouches Aegis produced a small splinter of wood, one he had removed from the doorframe Zaad had scarred back in the tower. Speaking a word of command Aegis tossed the splinter into the pool and watched as the water began to form an image. A massive thick walled fortress, and on top of the wall stood the possessed form of Zaad.

Aegis walked back to the stone slab that held most of his belongings from the horses. Pulling out one of his books he took a few moments to leaf through until he found the correct page. He then motioned to the Dryad to come near and pointed to the page describing the mass destruction of the forests and their inhabitants during the last uprising of this most powerful wizard. "The destroyer has returned." He explained to the confused Druid.

10. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Aenarion followed the tracks for a while, and soon found himself at an entrance to what seemed like some sort of temple. Looking around, he saw three horses tied in a clearing grazing. Dismounting Malhandir he let the horse loose amongst the others, for he new that he would never stray.

Heading back to the entrance, Aenarion entered the temple going up slabbed steps. Continuing down a long corridor, he slipped into the trance of sight of magic, and immedidiately saw that this place was heavily laden with magic. Soon he saw what he was looking for, three shapes of hlaf black and half white. Yet he saw something else he did not expect, there was a creature of pure white magic; could it be this creature was purely good? There were few elves that came close to totally diminishing their black side...yet no completely like this creature. Looking around a bit more he saw what he was looking for, a creature nearly all black in amgic, yet inside that like a caged creature, a small white glow still was present.

Slipping out of the state, Aenarion moved foward, and made himself known. "So this is where the creature now resides" he spoke, making the four other turn round to look at him. "We'll now Master Mage, you must tell me what you intend to do now, for I have my own plans" he began, "but first I wish to speak to this remarkable creature, that only once I have ever glimpsed", and turned to face the presence that was purely white of heart.

11. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "I see it" Zaads voice shouted as he stood atop the monstrous balcony overlooking the lands below. "I see your trick mage" Thrusting out a thing pointed finger to what would be normal air to any other. "Watching me. I see you there, watch all you may it will be to no avail, would you like a demonstration? I'm sure you would like that" Zaads mouth smiled at where they would be looking from through the waters of the temple. "You may be safe from harm within those walls, you may have the ancient wards to hold you, but there is nothing to protect aginst this against this". The grey hulking arms of the demon streched out to either side, tense with concentration as the being within poured his power forth.

In the ancient temple where the travelers stood and sat watching, the water faded from showing Eieshar's fortress and returned to its dark black water, but in continued growing deeper and darker absorbing all light that touched it, appearing no longer water but a huge dark hole into nothingness, the surface ripple and the water began to rise, curving and twisting forming itself into a statue of darkness, a huge black robe figure, face twisted with evil, hands curled up like claws, in one it held the staff Aegis had returned to Zaad. Suddenly the figure smiled and spoke. "A mere demonstration, I cannot harm you there" To emphasize that the figure swung the staff at the female elf, as it made contact the water, it was still water despite the darkness to it, splashed around her body and reformed on the other side, it made no mark, it did not even leave a trace it was ever there. "So you have come, I knew you would not leave me be, perhaps you could be of use to me, especially you" The hard pointed to the mage. "You have done enough to show your usefullness, perhaps I will keep you. but alas you will not come over that easily, and I couldnt trust you if ou did. I will need to break your will first, but come all you like, the closer you are, the easier for me." Flinginh his gase across the room the figure looked at the dryad. "More seem to join you hourly, this one an ancient wood creature, hmmm, they can be broken easily, now to finish my demonstration" There was thunderclap and a flash of red light from the doorway leading outside. Fifty creatures no more than five feet tall, covered in spiked with teeth like daggers roamed the woods outside, four went about killing the animals who were left outside, the packhorses and a few mounts, the other horses ran off into the forest. the rest of the creatures had axes and torches and went about chopping and burning the trees and plants, destroying everything within a hundred yards of the temple. "A little fun you you to face when you finish sleeping and continue your way. I'm sure you can handle them easily, I wouldnt want you dead so soon". the dark figure slowly lost its features, blurring into no more than a looming mass of darkness and suddenly it fell and splashed back into the pool as the black water that was there in the beginning.

Zaad's arms lowered, and the creature smiled before leaving the balcony and returning to the great halls of the fortress filled with a thousand different kinds of twisted monstrosities, amred and armoured to the teeth, some of the monsters there had more than their fair share of teeth aswell. Walking past them he went to a vault were a window stood, a window into another dimension, with little more than a glance in, Zaad closed it abruptly. He was the only one in his time who had discovered the power there, and he would be the only one now. He would kill the fools who came for him, he would kill anything that as much as knew a simple spell, he would rule the world, it was his by right.

12. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Botanicus looks bewildered "You have only seen me once? That's no surprise, I've never seen you before either..." He turns to Aegis "And what is a 'destroyer'?" He turns back to Aenarion, still unsure that this being is talking to him. He bows swiftly, surveying him with eyes containing naught but brown. Once he makes eye contact, his eyes, like his skin before, adjust to mimic Aenarion's exactly.

Then the creature strikes, and once more he is thrown into turmoil. He shivers- "What is this I feel? Many things are fading...yet not through dragon-flame..." His eyes widen in shock, as a thin trail of blood begins to ebb from the corner of his mouth. He touches it- "Crimson tears?"

Last edited: Aug 29, 2004
  13. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Zept drew Maelstorm and powered his rings, fire seemed to be all his eyes were now, they even shown through his glasses, wind swirled around him, energy started to crackle as he let out a blood curdling scream, "ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH" with that Zept ran at the dead dragon and slashed at what was left, when he was done he fell to his knees near Jaz's body, he then started to dig, a grave for his honorable friend. He burried Jaz witrh his weapons and whispered something low and long in an ancient forgotten tongue, he then took a stone from one of Jaz's pockets and walked away after the man was buried.

The stone was a forest green and he attached it to a space in his blade, the green stone seemed to give him the power of a green mage, he only knew by the light wind currents he could manipulate, he still had a long time until he would perfect this magic.

Zept sheathed his blade and looked to the new comers, his eyes returned to normal, or what was normal for him, he then pushed his glasses up and clenched his fists, "I didn't need your help, I could have taken it" he said as he walked pass the group. The man called Lorek put his hand on Zept's shoulder, stopping him he then spoke, "Don't he stupid it would have torn you in two you fool!" Zept then pushed the man's hand away and spoke once more, trying to hide his anger, "Nothing can kill me, or atleast nothing has yet. I've been defeated but never died, something always stops me from dying, but thanks anyways" Zept then turned awaya dn started to walk before he was tackled down by Lorek, knocking the wind out of Zept momentarely, "Hold on it would be best for us to travel together" Lorek said oulling Zept up from the ground. Zept just nodded realising they could help him out, "Sorry" Zept spoke as he started to explain to Lorek and his group what he was doing.

14. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lorek looked out into the distance, the sun was merging with the outskirts of the sea...."Close to dark....i think we'll put camp up here tonight fellas." Dunbam nodded he went off in the direction of the woods, grabbing Nark by the arm on the way. Nark screamed back, "I guess we will go and get the fire wood." Sudgen laughed while carving off some claws from the dragon. Targ had cut out some meat and was waiting for a fire to roast it upon. Lorek's gaze fell to an island not far out....he sensed a dark entity there. No dragon....but maybe something different. Lorek was told about the Zaad creature from Zept but he made no connection.
    Kran walked over to Lorek, "Lorek, you ok? You havent even gotten any parts from Tylises, hell you havent even enscribed the wyverns name in your blade."
    Lorek nodded, his face could not be seen behind his horned helmet but Kran could imagine his attractive eyes glimmer and his mouth curl into a smile. Lorek nodded, "Yes i think i'll do just that, go ahead and get Targ to help you start setting up camp." Kran nodded and walked over to silver armored being. He twirled his spear as he walked, Targ looked at him and smiled, only the warriors mouth and eyes were visable so he took his silver spiked helm off. His short black hair radiated in the setting suns light.
    Lorek moved his hands to his own horned helmet. Zept immediately faced to look at the leader, he was curious to see the one who commanded so much respect, eye to eye. Lorek put his helm down and what Zept saw was no god but just a very hansome young man. He had short brown hair, that blew up in the slightest wind. His eyes, were a cold grey, and that made him look like a true warrior, but what made his warrior reputation hold true was the scar that ran from his right ear to his mouth. Lorek smiled and laid back looking up at the stars.

15. Nienor

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Somewhat shocked at Aenarion's appearance, Aislinn did her best to appear calm. She had no idea why he was following Aegis too. He didn't appear to be a mercenary looking for some work. Must be another mage, she mused to herself. Not overly concerned at the appeance of another elf, she turned her attention to what Aegis was doing. Observing him closely, she was rather impressed when the water showed an image of the daemon.

Aislinn stepped closer to investigate more, when the image turned violent. Zaad must have sensed the magic Aegis was performing. Her hand went immediately to the dagger she had on her belt. Small protection against a magical creature. Aislinn expected the creature to step out of the water immediately. Yet, his ragings didn't seem to be able to harm them. Even the water that splashed out of the pool did not make them wet. She began to relax slightly, then heard strange noises outside the temple.

Although they couldn't be harmed inside the temple, the daemon wreaked enough havoc outside of it. Aislinn looked out through a small window, there were horrible creatures eating a horse and burning down trees. It was fortunate that Aegis had brought some of the items on the packhorse inside. Everything that was still on the horses would most likely be gone. Missing foodstuffs wouldn't be an issue, they could hunt; but Aislinn was sure the mage's magical scrolls and equipment were irreplaceable.

Turning around from the window, she went to ask Aegis a question but noticed Botanicus was bleeding. The dryad seemed completely confused by this. Aislinn guessed he had never been harmed before. The dryad was so connected to his woods, that the loss of so many trees physically injured him. The elf tried to help the best she could under the circumstances. She fished a handkerchief out of her pocket, put it to Botanicus's mouth to stem the bleeding, and made sure he was turned away from the windows. Seeing the devistation outside would only make him worse.

"Aegis," she questioned, "How are we to leave this temple? I don't have enough arrows to shoot all those creatures outside."

16. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Zept stood up and drew his blade, Lorek then jumped to his feet thinking Zept had snapped and was wanting to fight, but Zept burrowed his blade into the ground instead of swinging at the man, "What you thought I was gonna strike you?" Zept said with a smile as he turned his back to Lorek and let his hamd leave his blade's hilt. Zept walked to the water and threw his glasses behind him, it was dark, no one could see his eyes so it didn't matter. The glasses landed beside his blade, he then ran a hand through his hair and scratched his chin, "Let's hurry up and go, who cares if it's night, night is the best time to travel!" Zept said with excitment in his voice.

17. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    He touches it, confused, but smiles as the elf's help. Small trails of blood run from several other parts of his body, yet he still does not seem to notice the horror going on outside "You wish to leave? I can conjure you a tunnel out, if that's what you so wish..." He shivers "I just wish that this feeling of loss would leave me." He makes as if to turn, but is stopped "A dryad's singing just stopped...and another..." He falls to the ground suddenly, and begins to weep into his hands, "Make it stop...I beg of you mage...make it stop..."

18. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Aenarion stood silently as Zaad's creature rage harmlessly, but his attention was soon caught after, as the creature that seemed to be a Dryad began to bleed from the mouth. Slipping into the trance like state once more he looked carefully at the creature, a small dark centre began to grow, 'This one is learngin to hate, he will soon rage over his loss'. Slipping back out of the trance like state, he approcahed the Dryad and began to speak to him, "Friend, this new sensation your feel, do not let it contol you, you must grow through its experience and..." but his words were soon cut off as a picture flashed like lightning in his mind. The picture showed Malhandir being impaled by a a crude sword of some sort of twisted bi-pedal creature, "Mal..Malhandir...? MALHANDIR" he thundered, as the pain his mount suffered pricked him like a thousand swords. A fury took him like none he had felt in a long time.

Unsheathing Sunfang (a name he gave the Sword of Khaine), he bolted back to the entrance of the temple,a dn into the clearing of the forest, where Malhandir lay on the ground bleeding. "NO MERCY" he screamed, raising his palm and letting loose a ball of fire that hurtled into the nearest of the four creatures, turning into a burning pulp of meat. He ran into the second of the four great creatures, jumping onto its chest as it turned round and impaled it till the hilt, as the creature stood there bent back with Aenarion on it and blade impaling it. Pulling the blade free Aenarion sprung of the creatures chest flipping backwards, and pivoted round on his left foot when he landed, connecting his right foot to the creatures face, finishing the creature of on the return of the turn with a slice that cleaved through the creature making it two. Lastly he ran at the last of the creatures impaling straight through the chest as it stood there confused as to what happened, and then pulled his blade in an upwards motion cutting the creature body off at the shoulder.

Aenarion stood there after slaying the last of the creatures, Sunfang runes growing a bright, but they soon died down, and Aenarion returned to his senses. Quickly wiping his blade clean with his clothing, he sheathed it and ran over to Malhandir. He inspected him, and saw as a long gash ran along the length of Malhandir's body. So deep was the gash when he put his hand in, he could see the horse stomach. Standing over the horse, Aenarion began to speak words in the Ancient Elven tongue, far different from the Elvish tongue now, as he hoped that this spell of Regeneration would work. Concentrating all of his energy into saving his greatest friend, Aenarion began the spell.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Aegis laid a gentle hand on the Dryad's shoulder as he passed. "I will do what I can, my friend."

Motioning for his companions to follow Aegis made his way back down the hallway to the entrance of the temple and observed the carnage outside. Aenarion was battling a few of the creatures but his attention soon turned to his injured horse. Aegis slipped his hand into his robes and removed the hound shaped pendant from around his neck. Speaking a word of comapnd he laid the pendand on the ground and stepped away and a thick black mist began to roll down the steps of the temple. After a few moments the mist solidified into the shapes of a dozen large wolf hounds. Unlike the demons that inhabited this island who were from the lower planes, these hounds were creatures of the upper planes, their very existense was to hunt and destroy such demonic creatures as those that wandered and destroyed outside the temple. Nearly as tall as a horse with rippling muscles running down their flanks, they made very efficient hunters. "Go now and destroy these creatures." Aegis comanded his newest allies, and the hounds scattered into the trees. A few moments later, the sounds of the dying creatures could be heard reverberating through the forest.

Aegis turned to his two elven companions. "By all means, don't allow my pets to steal all of your fun." He smiled slightly while motioning to a small ground of the hideous creatures running out of the trees, two of the hounds in pursuit. Retrieving the pendant from the ground Aegis took a step back to allow his companions to enter the fight.

20. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Lorek looked at the energetic Zept...."Well fellow warrior, my men are already searching for fuel to help crisp the dragons innards."
    Zept turned around, he realized they wouldnt leave that night, his face looked downtraught. Lorek smiled at this, What an energetic little brute....i will enjoy his company very much so. But im afraid Dunbam will lose interest in his energetic heart. At this the warrior laughed out loud. Zept thought he was laughing at him and walked a ways over to Sudgen. Sudgen and him started to pick up a nice conversation, about dragon parts and what are edible and which hides are the best armor.
    Lorek was happy to see this new companion getting along with his group, but then again Sudgen was the easiest one of them all to get along with. Lorek had grown up with Nark and Sudgen, they were like brothers to him. The warrior laid his head down on a rock behind him, he closed his eyes and thought back to the old days when dragon hunting was something new. He smirked when he remembered first meeting Trag and Kran, the two brothers were drunk in a bar and tried picking a fight with Lorek, until the brute Dunbam came to his aid. Dunbam was always at the leaders side....well almost always unless it involved women or food. After Lorek and Dunbam beat the brother hunters, Trag and Kran, senseless, they immediately showed respect and followed Lorek's every word.

He started to drift off into the darkness of sleep. Until he was shoved from behind, "Hey sleepy, we got food." Sudgen was standing behind him with a piece of meat. How long was I asleep? Lorek thought to himself. No matter He sat up next to his helm, beside him sat Nark and Dunbam with an open fire. Nark looked at the gunner, Sudgen, "You dope i told you to let him sleep. Sorry Lorek, about this pinhead, but my intention was to let you get your rest...sorry my intention wasnt carried out."
    Lorek smiled "No matter."
    Sudgen dodged a blow from Nark and sat beside Dunbam, Zept was in a conversation with the two brothers-Targ and Kran. Lorek thought life couldnt get any better........but little did he know it could get alot worse.

Search tags for this page

eieshar