RPG #3 - The Hunted

Discussion in 'RPG #3 - The Hunted' started by Nienor, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Zept seemed tp pick up much more speed all of the sudden, Jaz give him an odd look, "Somtimes... I get faster... don't know why though" Zept huffed out, Jaz just nodded in understanding and the two ran to the gates of the city, guards were following them, and more awaited at the gatr, Jaz swore then Zept looked to him, "Don't worry I got this" Zept said as he sheathed his blade and activated his rings to increase his strength by enough to lift Jaz and leap over the gate, and he did this, landed on the ground outside the town with Jaz inhand. Zept and Jaz looked at each other, "Nice" "Yeah Thanks" Zept replied to Jaz's short comment. Jaz then lifted the cover off a man hole and they both climbed down, Jaz had a torch on hand and used it to light the way, they hid in the sewers until they could hear nothing but their own breathing. Then they searched for a way out.

2. DarkElv22-JJ

DarkElv22-JJ Your opponent

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The air was rich with death, they came across some dead carcasses. The rats ran when the torch light hit their little homes. Jaz didnt gag, because he had seen much worse in his life time. Zept's nose burnt from the horrible smell of the forgotten bodies. "Mate, i think i see a way out over there," The tall man used his big finger to point at a small crevice of light. Zept sniffed the air, "smells like a stable close by."

Jaz was worried they would never get out untill he had seen the light, he ran up next to it, "I guess something happened years ago." A giant hole was in the side of the sewer that ran out into the open world. Jaz stumbled his way out, "Hmm....looks like a stable close by.."

3. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Zept sniffed the air once more, this time his face grew angry, "The Demon was here, I remember his stench. That Demon the mage, Aegis, is helping" Zept looked to Jaz, "If we weren't wanted men then we could tell the guards where to find the mage and his Demon, but alas we are wanted and cannot do such a thing" Zept said this sounding much older then he was.

4. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Jaz looked at Zept, "Hmm....maybe plain english i could understand matey. Who is this demon?" Jaz noticed a light on in the stables somewhere...."Do ya think there are any lifeforms in there chap?" Jaz's features were very deamening in the dark night. He looked like a giant demon, maybe it was his dark side that made him that way. This zept character sounds like he has had a bad encounter with this demon before.....how interesting, maybe i will have the honor to destroy this demon, since i am part demon myself. Jaz looked at Zept and waited for his answer, the wind picked up a little and blew some leaves in their direction.

5. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    "Yeah you could say it was a bad experience, the mage was supposed to help me find out about my past, but he threw me out of the group because he prefered the Demon more I guess, that and my temper. Then there was that Elf who was always nervious, then the female Elf, and the much stronger Elf, hey maybe they kicked me out because I wasn't an Elf, I don't know, but yes I had a bad experience" Zept said as he started to walk with Jaz, "So do you have any clue where we are headed?"

6. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    After dismissing Tregar, Aegis turned to face his three companions. "I have mounts prepared for everyone, though I doubt we'll do much long distance riding, I have more effecient ways." Aegis motioned toward a large stone arch at the rear of the stable. "I know our destination, and my magic can take us there."

Aegis stepped in front of the arch and began casting his spell, the darkness inside began to swirl and heave. Soon the blackness dissipated to reveal a dense forest. Aegis motioned to his warrior companions. "After you, and be cautious, some of the beasts you see will be loyal to me."

7. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Matey i have no idea where we should go....." Jaz said looking forward, "Maybe we could meet up with the group," Zept looked a little mad at this, "Or....not, but im just sayin what we could do ol chap, so dont get your selve in a ninny." Zept sighed, and Jaz continued to walk to the stable, "Whatever we will do.....it will be hard i think."

8. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Airelot eyed his steed nervously, he managed to grab the reigns to lead it along without trouble. He led it through the forest cautiously, not wanting to offend any of the denizens of the wood, or the horse. The young elf cracked his neck and began to stroke the side of his face, a habit he picked up while traveling with thickly bearded human mercenaries. He then looked around and realised he'd trailed off a bit and made his way back to the group.

9. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    "Well I heard that there's a forest to the west of where we are, so why not head over there, I mean we could hide there for awhile and wait till the heat dies down a little" Zept said looking over at his huge companion who looked back and smirked, "Not a bad idea there matey" Jaz replied as he started to run, "Let's hurry before they send more guards after us" Zept nodded and started to run as well, they would head for the forest and travel with very little rest until they got there.

10. DarkElv22-JJ

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Jaz smiled and kept the run up, hours had passed and they still jogged....but they were sweating like pigs. Finally, jaz, the one with less stamina, stopped and started walking. "Mate how far is this forest anyways...when you said west i thought it was like going to the bloody baking factory." Zept looked at him and replied, "It should be close now..."

Jaz smiled, "Alrighty lets go," The two took off again, this time Jaz in the front.

11. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    The ground was stubborn on this place in the middle of nowhere, a small island wasnt much use, but it was a perfect place to begin. With another try the sand around his shook and began to part, from beneith arose a slath of rock ten spans high, twenty wide and at least five thick, it would take a week for men to dig out a shape that perfect and put it im place. right now it wheeled through the air and slowly fell into place beside the hundreds of others and with a meer thought the edged welded together as if carved as one. The island no longer had a landable shore besides the one he chose and now a half built fortress stood towering above the landscape, in a day it would be ready, in two the stones would be alive with power within, in three he would make an army more of the demons here. Soon all would be ready, soon he would have back the world he had taken, soon he would have everything more than what he had before, soon, but never soon enough, not after the wait he faced. He regretted not slaying those fools in the tower, but he needed one to find this place, the demons here were strong, but their minds were weak, they were perfect slaves. He was most pleased with zaad, creating him all those years ago proved integral, his body was the perfect place to hide while every mage who slayed his body rotted in the grave, zaads body was powerful enough alone, but Eieshar enjoyed that much more strength. Soon, soon he would take back what was his, so soon, but never soon enough. Casting two outstretched hands towards the ground, the earth roared and split, fissured merged together into a moat of fire around the fortress.

12. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Grabbing the reins of the smallest horse, Aislinn sighed slightly. She guessed going to retrieve her sword was out of the question. Hopefully she wouldn't need it or any clean clothing. But the gain of a new bow far outweighed not having her sword. Stroking the bow string, she made it vibrate slightly giving off a musical note. Glancing over towards Airelot and Aegis, it was obvious they didn't hear anything. But Aislinn swore it gave off a slightly musical sound.

Shrugging off her concerns, she started at the creation of Aegis's spell. Aislinn had never travelled by magic before and wasn't sure she wanted to. The forest looked foreboding and dangerous. She had a vague sense that if something went wrong, she could be trapped there forever. But Aegis wore an expectant look on his face. He was used to being obeyed. Taking a deep breath, Aislinn stepped forward towards the forest, leading the horse behind her.

13. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Aenarion sat silently as Aegis, departed the dining area for a small time, and came back with a staff. Handing it to the Daemon to inspect, he felt a huge amount of Dark magic course through the staff, and soon it engulfed the Daemon, and possessed him. A voice then spoke, the voice so familiar to him, so distiguishable, the voice of Eieshar. The Daemon then tore down some of the room, and jumped out into the city. Immediately he felt a powerul amount of magic grow from the mage, and soon realised what the spell was, considering he hiself had done it once before with the help of many elven artefacts during the Age of Chaos.

Once the Daemons presence was now no more, but a small firefly of a beacon within him. Knowing that he needed to find where the Mage sent the Daemon, he closed his eyes, and slipped into he pahse of seeing magic. From this he could see the different life forms within the Tower, since everything consisted of magic, as it was the essence of all things living. Seeng the half white, and half black glow ofthe mage, he quickly made his way to the stable.

14. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Within the forest, blissfully unaware of the visitors sits Botanicus. He holds a bulb in his hand, which sprouts and then dies, each time becoming a bloom of a different, beautiful hue. His eyes are closed, he is in meditation, at one with the forces of the forest around him. Trees had been disappearing, oddly enough, and many of his friends within the forest had not come to talk with him for a while. Also, he had found a strange stick, made of carved wood- with an even more queer shape on the end. It was rather like a butterfly, but it glittered like the lake in the glade nearby. Some strange creatures had also been appearing- creatures like the dryads, but much less beautiful, short, and with hair growing long from their chins. They seemed to have multicoloured, loose skin, along with the same shining plates that chinked as they walked.

In his forest world, he knew nothing of death, indeed, he knew nothing of the world outside the forest. The denizens there protected him, for he had power unmatched by any of the other dryads in the wood, and he was the only male- without him, new dryads would not be formed. In his meditiation, he was searching the forest for signs of where the trees were running off to. He saw a pile of brown-ish planks, the colour of dead flesh, and wondered how they had got there.

Then he saw the elven girl...and his whole world collapsed on itself.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Aegis stood among the trees, holding his mount's reins, as the gateway to the stable winked out, leaving only an empty stone arch. The forest looked largely the same as it had the last time he was here, though the faint smell of smoke lingered in the air. No doubt coming from whatever encampment Zaad had made for himself.

Aegis turned to regard his companions. All seemed a bit on edge, certainly understandable, but generally composed. "There is a small temple beneath that ridge." Aegis said while motioning toward a low ridge perhaps a mile or so to the south. "It has not been used in some time but it still carries the protection of the gods of light. I suggest we set up a small camp there before we begin our search."

16. Ender-Zero

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    After miles of running Zept and JAz reached the ocean, now they were completely lost, they thought they had been looking for a forest of some sort but were proved wrong. "So what now mate" Jaz said looking to Zept with an angry and annoyed face. "To hell if I know Jaz. I suggest we look for a boat or something, I don't know alright man, I just don't know" Zept hung his head low and started to walk slowly, he hadn't done anything right since this journey began, and this just showed that he was a screw up.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2004
  17. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Botanicus watches the elf for some time, confused. Why was the horse allowing her to sit astride it like she did? It certainly seemed less muscular, but more beautiful than any of the creatures he had seen before. He turned to the trees for an answer, and they replied with a warning 'Intruders. Flee.' Although every plant screamed for him to turn tail, Botanicus was too intrigued by these creatures to ignore them. He dived into the side of a tree, reappearing nearby a robed figure. Still at one with the oak, he arched a branch forwards, its leaves touching the elves face.

18. Turin

Turin Valar Morghulis

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Aegis stopped abruptly, his companions eyed him with questioning expressions as the limb of a tree slowly moved into the path and brushed the mage's cheek. "Druid." He remarked off handedly. "We have drawn a bit of attention to ourselves, though I don't think it is from our demonic friend."

Slowly and gently Aegis extended his hand and touched the leaves on the branch. He mumbled softly to the tree, knowing that if it were in fact possessed by a Druid, his words would be heard. "We mean you no harm . . . we are travelling to the temple and would meet you there if it suits you."

"Let's hope this creature is amiable." He replied to his companions, then started off again down the path.

19. PenguinofDeath

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    The tree snaps back into upright position abruptly- these strange things talked!? Thinking of what Aegis had said, his curiosity once more got the better of him, and he headed to the temple. Funny, he knew exactly where it was, from distant memories, and yet he had no knowledge of it existing. The trees told him to turn back, but once more he ignored their warnings. Reaching the temple, he sat at the bottom step, waiting with a patience few posessed.

20. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Upon, reaching the stables, Aenarion called out for Malhandir, and was answered with a neigh. Quickly finding his mount, Aenarion looked closely at the dew of Magic, left by the mage, and copied it, opening a portal in front of him. Mounting Malhandir he guided the horse through the doorway, and closed it behind him.

On the other side, Aenarion looked around at his surroundings. What surprised him was the simple serenity of the area, seemed to be untouched harm, yet he could feel through Malhandir, that there was a distant memory within the trees of a time long gone, a time when havoc was at hand. Riding his mount in a small circle, Aenarion quickly picked up what seemed to be Aegis' tracks. Two others were with him. Wheeling Malhandir around, he followed the tracks further into the forest.

Search tags for this page

eieshar