RPG #19- Shinobi RPG THE GOOD THREAD!

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Tatsuma continued to fight even after Yuudai collapsed. He didn't like this at all, this nin was strong, maybe too strong for him to handle..... no. He couldn't give in that easily. He'd beaten the odds before, and this time the entire village could be on his shoulders. His mind raced as he tried to figure out what to do, suddenly he felt his chakra increase dramatically, a familiar voice entered his mind, it was Yuudai, "Im off too bed my friend, I give you all i have left..." Tatsuma swore audibly, but thanked Yuudai for this gift, he'd need it.

Tatsuma created two shadow clones and sent them out to surround the ninja he faced. Each moved into position, Tatsuma was going for broke, one clone using the blade of wind technique, one using the dragon flame missile technique, and the real Tatsuma attacking with the ash product burning technique. When the smoke cleared the nin was hurt, but not enough Tatsuma realized as his clones were destroyed. Tatsuma drew his sword again, hoping desperately that Kai arrived soon, he needed her...

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Shortly after leaving the fight with Toru, Hatake collapsed. He couldn't take it any longer. He could hardly breathe, let alone keep moving. His sister had known many healing techniques. If only she was still alive. Hatake swore as he slowly passsed out.

He woke up hours later in what seemed like at forest. The Kazekage was standing against a nearby tree.

"Where the F*** are we?" Hatake swore at his employer.

Kanemitsu the giant was also standing nearby. "Well, you see, me and Kanemitsu have pulled out for the time being. Soon we will enter the village again, and i shall fight the hokage. Then we shall take the village one she is dead."

Hatake's laughter echoed though the trees. "You think that you can beat Tsunade? You dumb bastard. You'll never beat her. She'll take you out in one more."

The kazekages face darkened. "Damn you! I should have left you to die!"

"You should have. I'd have a better chance at beating Tsunade than a weakling like you."

"Then how did you get all of those injuries? If you're so good."

"From a Legendary-nin. Toru. He is at Hokage Level."

"Maybe, so, but you claim to be the best."

"Not as good as him."

The Kazekage frowned and thought to himself. Maybe we aren't good enough to beat the leaf village after all.

Brogun shook the thoughts off. I will Tsunade. If it costs me my life.

3. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Takashi wondered off in the general direction of the Leaf Village. He had no plan of how to take out the Hokage but he atleast needed to try...oooor I could just cause a big enough rucuss to prolong the execution.

Yiomo was being drug in the direction of the holding center. Well atleast I can know Takashi is safe

"Assassain! Get on your feat!"

Yiomo had fallen to her knees and wasa close to tears.

"Shut it you dog!! I'll take as much time as I need...damn ANBU...This could've all been avoided but the blasted Kazekage," She stopped and got to her feat,"He insisted that..that..nevermind,"

"I think she knows something," The agent turned to her," Tell us...mabey we'll spare your life,"

Yiomo's faced dropped down and a single tear hit the ground. She knew she'd sworn to stay silent about this but it just wasn't worth it. The Kazegage was evil in Yiomo's eyes and she knew to make sure takashi stayed safe that'd she need to talk before he did anything stupid.

She looked up and spoke softly,"I'll talk...but you better let me and my student live in peace at your village! If not..then you can die at the hands of my home village!"

The agents looked at eachother and then one spoke to her,"You can't stay at the village and if you don't talk we'll hunt your 'student' down,"

Yiomo's mouth gaped open. She couldn't let them take down anyone else but what could she do. She was out numbered and out powered... Atleast I'll die with honor!. She pressed a hidden blade,that had been hidden in the tip of her thumb, against the special ropes that bound her and they fell to the ground.

"Don't let her escape!!" called an agent and drew his katana.

Yiomo needed to out think them for she only had the hidden blade and it could barely cut anyone.

"Inner Decapitation Jutsu!" Yiomo called and dissapeared underground.

The agents stopped and looked around...

"Where is-"

The agent started but it was to late. Yiomo came up from under him and slit his throat. The other four ANBU opps turned and threw around 20 knives but she was too quick and she had gotten behind them.

"Lightning Style: Assassain's Touch Jutsu"

Yiomo's finger glowed and she ran at the ANBU. She slapped one across the chest and his chest oppened up like it'd been slashed. He dropped dead.

"Will you please leave now?!" Yiomo asked.

The Agents backed up and then retreated slowly.

Takashi reached the Hidden Leaf Village. It was a sight to behold but Takashi hadn't come to gaze at it's beauty..he came to make it a city of chaos. He snuck to the wall without any confrentation and then he made a few hand sighns and watched as lighning struck the wall about twenty-yards down. Takashi turned tail and sprinted to a hidden area as tons of Leaf Village Nin poured in around the are withe weapons drawn and many of them saying that it was another suprise attack. I hope it worked.

4. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Hatake stood perched atop a branch overlooking the leaf village. The village looked so small, so delicate from here. He could crush it in his hand. If only it were really like that.

Hatake's injuries were still bothering him, but he was in good enough shape to take on most Chunin, and maybe even some jonin. At least he hoped. Kanemitsu stood below, the Kazekage at his side. What a mottley group of raiders they were. A mounstous freak, a pathetic Kazekage, and an injuried missing-nin. Just great.

Hatake lept down from the tree and landed at Kanemitsu's feet. "So, Brogun, what now?"

"We should wait until you heal. I think."

Hatake laughed. "It's been days since the attack started. Most of the attackers are dead by now. I wouldn't be surprised if they have already started to rebuild."

"And your point is?" Brogun scoffed. "Its better that way. They'll already have settled down."

"Yeah, but its going to be hard to have a showdown. Three poxed ninjas against a whole village. How are we even going to get to the Hokage?"

"We'll find a way."

"Sure. This attack is really a letdown."

"Shutup. Its not as bad as you think. The village has suffered great losses too. Anyway, we still have a fresh group of reinforcements coming. I sent for them."

"I wouldn't be surprised if the messengers already got killed."

"Reinforcements will come. Don't you worry about it." He didn't bother telling him that among the reinforcments was the legendary Shikade. Brother to Orochimaru.

5. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Hatake took a deep breath. So there really were reinforcements coming. In the distance he spotted a ninja shoot through the forest canopy then fall back down. It was defenitly a sand village troop.

Shooting out into the forest, he trudged through the thick underbrush until he felt a sharp poke in the back of his neck. "Hatake."

He knew that voice. "Shikade?" how could it be... but it was impossible to mistake it, it was him. "What..."

"The kazakage sent for me. I'd like to take this village like my brother failed to do." The man smiled menacingly. I want to kill that whore Tsunade most of all."

Hatake laughed. It was finally good to see someone than the ogre and that old man. "So you're with the sand village now?" he said looking up at his headband.

"Yeah. It just played nicely to my ideals."

"I prefer being rogue."

"Yeah, but when are you going to settle down?"

"Its funny to here that from you of all people, Shikade."

Search tags for this page

joninarmy