RPG #19- Shinobi RPG THE GOOD THREAD!

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    walking back to his cliff was harder than Yuudai cared to admit. he had only left a short while ago, yet something nagged at him. was it a sense of danger?
    barely even listening to the girl talk of Yiomo, he lead the party back to his cliff.
    when they reached the top, Yuudai knew for certain that something was wrong. he looked toward Tatsuma, who was looking back at him. what is this power? is it the beast? no, its something else... he thought as he looked around.
    by now everone had sensed his unease. he knew these parts better than anyone, and they all looked around to see what was causing him so much distress.

There was a sudden whirl of wind, sending leaves swirling through the air. Yuudai's cloak floated with the wind as his eyes looked dead ahead... "mangekyou BYAKUGAN" he shouted, as the wind picked up speed.
    all came in as a rush of information, the thoughts of those around him including animals and insects. pumping in chakra, he broadened his range, and saw beyond any living creature. he found exactly what he was looking for, not two miles away was a group of ninja... including a Jinchuuriki...

Quickly releasing his grip on the mangekyou, he looked toward his companions. they all knew something was happening, but they didnt know what. he looked toward takashi, "we wont be performing the seal just yet, we've got some rather powerful guests heading our way and we might need that disgusting beast of yours!!!"

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kanemitsu and the Kazekage's group reached the edge of the village, but they were faced by one very large wall. Apparently no one had thought to bring any explosive tags, that would be a problem. The others talked about the need to enter the village soon or else risk being picked off by special ops. Kanemitsu didn't take part in this discussion, he was a powerful warrior, but decision making wasn't his strong suit.

As they discussed a plan of action Kanemitsu grew bored, he didn't feel like sitting around anymore, he guessed he'd take a crack at this obstacle. The others continued their discussion as Kanemitsu rose and walked over to the wall. He studied it for a moment, then pulled back his fist and flung it forth with all his might. There was a deafening boom as his gauntlet clashed against the stone, followed by another and another until the wall appeared ready to come down.

The other nin quickly went to work finishing what he'd started in taking it down. Brogun, the Kazekage, once again sang the praise of the giant. Kanemitsu didn't notice this time, his focus was on his orders once they were in the village. He was supposed to cause as much damage as possible without discrimination. Kanemitsu didn't like that idea, these were people's homes that he was expected to destroy. As the wall came down he sighed and split from the others, the sooner he got this done the sooner he could move on...

Tatsuma sighed as Yuudai informed them of an approaching threat. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to Kai. She didn't say anything, but she smiled at him, letting him know she wasn't worried. This brought out a smile in Tatsuma, he drew his sword as Kai pulled those unique fans out. Tatsuma was regretting more and more his decision to leave is chest plate and shin guards at home.

"So Yuudai, what are we looking at here, squad of jonin, army of genin, what?" Tatsuma asked.

"There's a few of each, but more importantly, they have a Jinchuuriki..." as Yuudai mentioned this Tatsuma cringed. The vessels of the tailed demons were always a serious problem. They were going to need every possible edge they could get if they were going to win this fight. He looked over at Kai, seeing an expression of similar discomfort on her face. He had to do something to help her out.

"Kai, would you be a dear and get to my place and grab my chest plate and shin guards?" he didn't know why he asked her to do this. At first she seemed puzzled as well, but she got that he wanted her to get away from this battle. She wasn't sure if she should slap him for babying her or thank him for trying to protect her like that. Finally she smiled and nodded, she knew Tatsuma would only have her best interests in mind.

She dashed off back toward the village, unsure if Tatsuma wanted her to stay there, or to actually grab his gear while he and the others broke the ice with these enemies. Ultimately she decided to return with his equipment. Even if he didn't necessarily want the armor, she knew Tatsuma wouldn't mind her acting as a surprise attacker and ace in the hole if things got too troublesome.

3. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    as calm as the gentle flow of water, Yuudai looked at his companions and was off toward the approaching enemy. he was unsure weather the others were following, but he didn't really care. he was not a person who got on well with groups, he preferred to do things alone as he had done now for over two years. he had one huge advantage over the approaching shinobi, this was his home.
    jumping from branch to branch as agile as water and as fast as the wind, he was upon the enemy shinobi in no time. he was higher than they were and so they did not see him approaching. jumping down from above he spun and kicked the leader in the face, causing him to fall thirty feet and sprawl on the ground. taken by surprise, the shinobi hesitated, giving enough time for Yuudai to attack the second and third.
    when the first three were out cold on the ground, unmoving, the rest which he counted 10 more dispersed into the thick over grown forest, ultimately surrounding him.
    within the shadows of his cloak, Yuudai smiled. he knew without even looking at them were they were and what they were thinking. the attack followed several seconds later, but Yuudai had anticipated it. three shinobi came at him from all sides throwing kunai.
    whirling around Yuudai performed the Eight Trigrams Palms Great Heavenly Spin so big that it took all the hidden shinobi by surprise and only left those who were deeper in the forest untouched.
    sensing the presence of everything around him, he knew that his companions had arrived, and were looking at him. in a single move Yuudai threw off his cloak, he was not about to underestimate this Jinchuuriki. but as he looked at his surroundings for the first time, pain flooded into him...

and so in the middle of the clearing the sun seemingly focused on this spot, Yuudai slowly turned and looked toward Tatsuma. His black eyes revealing nothing but a sadness.
    this was a historical spot for Yuudai. this was the place were he had lost everything only two years passed. falling to his knees tears streaming down his face, he didnt care about the three shinobi running toward him ready to strike him down. He thought he was ready to face it, and yet as he looked around, the memories only pained his heart.
    kill me he pleaded to know one in particular, make it swift

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  4. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Toru found the giant-nin with hardly any work at all. He found him when he was in the middle of knocking down a wall.

Toru shot down onto the big man's shoulders and waited for him to react.

Two giant fists came crashing toward Toru, and he expertly dodged. He was about to attack the big man, when he notcied the other nin. One of them being the Kazakage. Toru shot back to the top of the wall, forced to move every little while to dodge the ninja's attacks. The kazakage, here?

Should he get help? Maybe some ANBU? He didn't know what to do, so he did what he did best, attack.

Toru shot a pair of shurikien at the beasts head, and watched him bat it away. Distracted by the shurikien, the bearish man didn't see Toru come and kick him directly in the face. Now the other nin were scared. He watched as the Kazakage shot away, as well as his guards. Two nin ran at Toru, while the huge man ran away with the Kazakage.

Toru swore, and killed the two nin. Would he ever catch up with that big man?

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kanemitsu complied with his orders, heaving a deep sigh with every wall he smashed or cart he overturned. It was true he was being lazy, but pointless violence didn't appeal to him that much. He'd much rather be at home doing, well, anything really. But there was something else, as he'd been tearing through the wall there had been another nin, one from the leaf village. He was nearly as tall as Kanemitsu, but he was much skinnier as well.

That man had killed most of the Kazekage's troops, as far as Kanemitsu knew only he and the Kazekage had escaped. Brogun had since gone off to do whatever he'd had planned for his involvement here. Kanemitsu didn't worry about it, he only wondered if that leaf warrior would catch up to him soon. He didn't like fighting that much, but that man seemed to have enough talent to at least keep him from having to do much aside from fighting him. That would mean he could stop bothering with the numerous weaklings that came after him now.

Tatsuma took off almost immediately after Yuudai, but he stayed closer to the two they'd picked up as the Hyuuga sped toward the enemy group he'd picked up. He didn't like the idea of trying to ambush a group that had a vessel for a tailed demon in it with no more people than they had. Although he supposed that with only a few exceptions he and Yuudai were about the best that there was going to be for a fight like this.

As they reached the other group most of them had already been scattered by Yuudai in his initial assault. This made them fairly easy pickings for Tatsuma, Takashi and Yimino. Tatsuma had almost convinced himself that this was going to be an easy battle when it happened. He wasn't sure what it was, but something about this place seemed familiar, that came to a head when Yuudai collapsed to his knees, Tatsuma was quickly at his side cutting down the three nin that were charging him with a blade of wind jutsu.

Tatsuma now found himself playing shield for Yuudai, what had gotten into him? As more and more shuriken continued to pour toward them suddenly Tatsuma realized why this place was familiar. This is where they'd found the body of Hikaru, Yuudai's brother, the one he'd had to kill to get those eyes. That's what was wrong with him, being forced to relive that moment under these circumstances would be enough to bring almost anyone to their knees. Right now Tatsuma couldn't feel sympathetic though, he had bigger problems.

Most of the ninja that had been in this group were dead, but one very powerful one remained. His eyes were cold even as he smiled, Tatsuma ground his teeth as he stared down this nin who almost radiated power. This was the Jinchuuriki, and he didn't have a scratch on him, even after Yuudai's dramatic entrance. "A little help here pal..." he muttered to Yuudai as he took his stance, even if Yimino and Takashi were still around he was going to need Yuudai's help to deal with this....

6. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Gorro had finally made it to the walls of the Leaf Village, only to find a hole already in the wall. Him and his squad entered, excited that they hadn't needed to use explosive tags. Those would attract attention, and thats the last thing they needed.

It seemed as though the hole was unguarded, but much to their suprise, and utter dissapointment, a pair of nin, one wearing orange pants (yes, it's Toru), and one in Anbu
    Op attire, were waiting on either side of the hole. The first three ninja of Gorro's squad were crushed with a attack from the Anbu Op. Gorro tried to take the Anbu out with a shurikien, but it was blocked by a kunai of the other ninja, and it also attracted attention to himself. The ninja rushed at him, punching him straight in the jaw, nearly breaking it, as well as knocking him unconsious. When he woke up, he found his entire squad dead, and the two ninja that killed them all, standing on a village in the distance. When he tried to get up and run out of the village, the Orange ninja spotted him, and teloported (i'm not sure if this is the right word, but when they dissepear into smoke. I forgot the word.) right in front of him. "Going somewhere?"

7. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    "A little help here pal..." Tatsuma muttered.

Within the darkness of his past, Yuudai thought nothing of what was happening around him. Kill me he wanted to plead, but the words just wouldn't come out. Within the darkness and oblivion that encircled him, Yuudai could see the terrible night when all his life crumbled in front of him. flashes of memory coming up and ripping at his soul. monsters of the past, with faces of death came and pulled him deeper and deeper into darkness. blindly reaching for something to hold, desperately trying to resist.
    Its futile, all your efforts are. you can not resist us it whispered with a voice of death. come, and join your friends i took aswell...

We are yet unsure what exactly happened at this point, although we know with a certainty that Yuudai managed to get to his feet, with a blood thirsty angered look in his eyes.

Bearing no glimpse at his team mates, Yuudai looked toward where he heard that last voice.
    come, and join your friends i took aswell it had said. He was positive that it came from the man standing alone in the clearing, the one that radiated power. With sheer anger and hatred in his veins, Yuudai disappeared with blinding speed, placing several ferocious attacks upon his new found enemy. and dodging all counter attacks.
    leaving a gust of wind behind him, he ran toward the enemy with inhuman speed throwing kunai knives with spot on precision. Yet the enemy didnt seem to fall.
    without thinking more of it, he was already in the middle of another, except this time, three friendly shadows were behind him.
    and then he thought, I am not alone
    the tear that fell down his cheek was quickly rubbed away as the attack was in full swing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    "Kanemitsu?" Brogun asked into the darkness.

"Yes, Hokage?" the giant of a man asked his leader.

"I was just making sure it was you, and not that guy from before." Brogun said, glad it was Kanemitsu, and not a leaf nin. "Did anyone besides you and I make it?"

"I do not know. But i do not think so."

"Very well." Brogun shook his head in the darkness. His entire personal guard had been shrunk to a single man. One without any jutsu skills. But he was strong, which was important too. But he still wasn't sure if the man was strong enough to protect him if the orange pants guy came back. Maybe those spy-nin would catch up with them. That would be better than nothing. That one named Gorro. He remembered him. If him and his companions were to come... But he doubted it. They had probally already entered the village. Why, they probally entered in the hole that Kanemitsu had made. Was it ironic? Quite.

9. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Gorro clenched his teeth, and fell out of the attack. Even this did not save him, his back was stabbed through with the man's kunai. He fell to the floor and blacked out.

Three kicks to the ribs awoke him. It was early afternoon, and the sun was starting to go down. The nin, the one in the orange pants questioned him. "Name and village."

"Vanmosono Gorro, of the Mist Spy-nin."

"Oh, so you're a spy. Do you know where the Kazakage is? And do you know anything of a giant-nin he is travelling with?

"The Kazakage was a few days behind us. I don't know about any giant-nin though."

"Damn. Well, I don't think it'd be right to kill you. But i don't know what the hell to do with you...."

10. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Hatake held his siter in his lap, tears falling from his eyes. Why? Why here? Why now? His mind was misted, and he could think only of revenge. After saying good bye to his sister one last time, he grabbed his katana, and headed deeper into the village.

Afternoon was approaching when he found a group of leaf nin. They couldn't have been anymore than chunin.

Hatake swooped down on them, his katana's still at his side. He needed no weapons to take down these simple fools. He spun around, leg thrusted forward, and clipped a leaf nin in the side of the face. Lapping around to the other side of the ninja, he dove at them, arms out, and he spurted a series of punches into them, then kicked them felling them down. Only three remained. He dodged their shurikien and then dove at them, tackiling one, and slamming his head to the ground. He broke another's jaw with a punch to the face, and killed the last with a bite to the jugular.

"Heh." His blood lust was higher than ever, with blood sprayed across his face.

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Tatsuma felt Yuudai's aura spike and stepped out of his path, he'd only seen Yuudai angry a few times, but he'd learned it was best to stay out of his path when he was. His friend charged at their final remaining enemy with an unrelenting fury unlike anything Tatsuma had ever seen him employ before. As the many kunai knives flew from his hands their enemy seemed to be totally unfazed by the wall of steel that came his way, and somehow, through means no doubt tied to the beast inside of him, managed to deflect them all away.

Yuudai's attacks were constant and unpredictable, Tatsuma couldn't risk a ninjutsu from this distance unless Yuudai was knocked away from his intended target, that was just great. Tatsuma quickly formed a series of hand signs and soon several of his shuriken danced around him, "Manipulating Blades Technique!" he grunted as he charged at their opponent. Yuudai seemed to have calmed down some, but Tatsuma was still going to need to pick his spots to avoid harming his rival...
    Kai dashed through the trees as quickly as she could. She felt the energy of combat in the distance, Tatsuma.... she thought to herself as she continued to dash back to the village. Why had she listened to him? Why had she left him like that? He could be in trouble and she couldn't help him from this distance. She would just have to make sure she got back to him before he could get hurt. She picked up speed as she continued on her way to his apartment to get his armor.

She was one of the only people that he'd ever let into his home before as far as she knew, and she knew for certain she was the only one he'd ever given a key to. Not that it mattered, he almost never locked the door since most of his valuable items were almost always on his person, but nonetheless she'd always appreciated the gesture. As she reached Tatsuma's apartment she noticed two men, one of them frighteningly large, were just outside of the building, and their headbands identified them as members of the attacking villages.

She carefully snuck into the building, for a second she almost thought the giant saw her, but this couldn't be, as they didn't pursue. Kai quickly made her way to Tatsuma's apartment and entered. It wasn't hard to find his shin guards and chest plate, but getting something to carry them in was more challenging. She decided she'd need to have a talk with him about that as she strapped the armor on and taped it up so it would stay tight and left again to get back to Tatsuma and the others. She only hoped he was alright...
    Brogun and Kanemitsu had been standing around for longer than he liked as Brogun tried to decide how they would proceed. Kanemitsu looked around to make sure that no enemy nin attacked them while the kazekage's guard was down. While they waited he only noticed one person move through the area. She was a beautiful woman with snow white hair, she looked worried when she saw them and quickly entered a nearby apartment building. Kanemitsu decided he'd smash that building last, Brogun hadn't noticed her after all, and he wanted to hurt such a pretty lady even less than anyone else...

12. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Hatake continued down the leaf village road, his arms hanging limply at his side. His katana's sat across his back, in his secondary holsters. He moaned lightly and sucked in blood with each breath. He could hardly think straight. His mind passed through sadness and blood lust, never staying at one very long. Then he spotted a group of nin ahead. He laughed manically as he dove at them...

(to be continued after i eat dinner)

13. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    (it wasn't after dinner, but i'm finshing it anyways)

He dodged a Phoniex Flower Jutsu and dove at the attacker, a tall stocky Chunin. The Chunin dodged, but Hatake floated past his and stabbed his katana into the nin's spinal collum.

"Ice Style!" another one of the ninja yelled, then a hail of ice and snow came towards Hatake. His eyes widened, but he was able to dodge with minimal wounds. He went towards the attacker, but a shurikien came at him, and he was barely able to dodge. He still continued at the original attacker, but another shurikien came, and this time clipped his ankle.

Now he was mad. He rushed at the shurikien thrower and cut off the attacker's head in one stroke. He was weak. Probally Genin.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  14. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Blinded by rage, he felt about a dozen or so kunai cut into his back as he was attacking the shurikien thrower. He fell to the ground, mortally injuried, but just as the rest of the nin were about to fall upon him, a trio of Sand Nin came to his rescue, and pushed the leaf-nin back, and eventually forced them to retreat into the city.

"Who are you?" One of the sand-nin, a tall blond haired man asked.

"I am Hatake Yousama, a Missing-nin of the Hidden Leaf."

"Well hello, Hatake. We are a squad of spy-nin from the Sand Village. We got seperated from the rest of our group, when a man in orange and an Anbu took us down. We are the only surviors.

Orange....Sounded like Toru. "Orange Pants and no shirt?"

"Yeah, do you know him?"

"Yes, his name is Toru, and he is a Legendary-nin of the Hidden Leaf. I knew him well before i left the Hidden Leaf. I look forward to meeting with him..."

15. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Right before the battle started Yiomo had taken Takashi and had taken him up the mountain to hide him. When she came back down it seemed that Yuudai had increased in power and was now throughing kunai at his enemy. She raced to Tatsuma,"Might I ask what's happening here?!"

16. warrior_squirrel21

warrior_squirrel21 blue is my favorite color

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    "Ok one more try................"

"SOMMONING JUTSU!"

There was a flash, and in front of Egete was a large wolf.

"CRAAAP"

It seemed he could not muster up enough chakra to sommon the flamming wolf Gateno.
    It was a move passed down threw his family, but he could not master it, and he became furious.

"Could you go ahead and master this already", said the wolf,"You've sommoned me five times this week."

"Im sorry I just get enough chakra to sommon Gateno. I mean I really want to perfect it before I go help Konoha. Oh! while im at it wanna see one of my favorite jutsu?"

He grabed 8 kunia. "show clone kunia times 100!" A split second after he tossed them, the 8 kunia exploded into 80,000 kunia and litterally annialated the tree.[along with a few others]

17. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    "Toru!! Come out and play!" Hatake screamed, blood pouring from multiple wounds, and spit pouring from his open mouth.

Toru, rather than hide, abliged to the invatation. he appeared on a tree branch over head, Gorro, the spy-nin slung over his shoulder. "Well if it isn't the coward Hatake! You have enough nerve to slink back here after what you did? Bravery? No, stupidity. You always were a dumb one!"

That was enough, Hatake swung into action, stabbing Toru thorough the stomach with his katana. Wait! It was a substatution jutsu!

Suddenly, a dozen shurikien were in Hatake's back. "You always were weak."

But Hatake was far from finshed. He rushed at Toru, kicking at his face. Toru ducked, but Hatake brought his foot down on the back of Toru's neck. This would be a good fight.

18. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    "Manipulating Blades Technique!"

When Yuudai heard this he pulled out of the fight. Feeling very tired, he fell to the ground and struggled to get up. looking helplessly toward Tatsuma who was attacking relentlessly. He attempted to rise again, only to be forced to the ground again by sheer fatigue.

The enemy was recovering from Tatsuma's attack and was fast gaining ground. Unable to move Yuudai watched with a rising dread as Tatsuma was forced to dodge a deadly attack.

And then, a thought came to Yuudai... I still have chakra, and so with one last effort yuudai called upon his mangekyou Byakugan... and he reached out to Tatsuma's mind. Making his grip on his mind more stable, Yuudai said in a clear voice only Tatsuma could hear "Im off too bed my friend, I give you all i have left..."

And with that, Yuudai gathered all the chakra he could and with one last surge it blasted from his body and entered his rivals. Light-headed Yuudai looked toward Tatsuma who was in a complete shock.

Thinking no more of it, Yuudai let his muscles relax and soon fell unconscious upon the forest ground, the fight was forgotten and he dreamt of the past, more importantly, the good parts!

19. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Takashi peaked over the edge of the cliff and saw what seemed to be a dead Yuudai, "Sensai,what hapened?"

Yiomo looked up and motioned him down and Takashi rushed down.

"Well Takashi the kind man here is out of chakra...but I came prepared for-" she looked up and there were AMBU agents standing about 10 yards away. One of the ANBU agents called to Yiomo, "Give up assassain you can't escape now and you will either die now or be executed later...what do you choose?"

Yiomo started for a needle but then remebered the exausted Yuudai,the young Takashi,and the battle-scared Tatsuma.

"I'll go quietly..."

The ANBU agents came closer and arrested Yiomo but didn't realize Takashi was also from the sand nation.

Takashi thought to himself They won't take sensai...I won't let them! Takashi turned around and left while Tatsuma watched Yiomo be taken away. Takashi had a plan...he would destroy the Hokage himself. That would stop all executions for a while.

20. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Toru slid out of the kick and pulled out one of his jutsu: "Lightning Style: Crystal Bolt Manipulation!" The bolt of white light flew into Hatake and sent him into a tree, bleeding from dozens of wounds. "Damn you....BASTARD!"

Hatake flew from the tree, and dug his katana into Toru's stomach sending him flying back. Hatake was slowing from his wounds, but was still as fast-if not faster-than Toru.

Hatake flew back at Toru, feet first, but Toru was able to block the blow with a kunai, and flip behind Hatake. "Art of the Doppel Danger!" There were about 20 Toru's all around Hatake. Speed was one thing, but illusion was another. Hatake was not good at illusions, or any jutsu for that matter. Hatake dove at the clones, taking them out one by one, but he wasn't going to be able to take them all out, especially while getting hit at the same time. Hatke jumped up onto a tree branch and screamed down at Toru, "I'll be back, you can bet on that. And when the time comes, i'll kill you!"

Toru smiled. He'd look forward to that. He wouldn't persue him. He had to look for the giant.

Search tags for this page

joninarmy