RPG #19- Shinobi RPG THE GOOD THREAD!

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Well it had been some time sense Yiomo and Taki had left the bunker. They had gone to see an old man who gave Yiomo a package that was to be delivered to the Hokage. Takashi thought it was probably an assassination attempt and just went with the flow. They headed towards where the Hokage was supposed to be but when they ran into ANBU things went totally wrong. There was only two of them but they were battle-hardened and were ready to fight.

"Can't you see the handbands!?" shouted Yiomo.

"We know of your mission Yiomo Karatsu. The Hokage will remain safe as long as we are around,"

Yiomo mearly flipped out a scroll and summoned a sword. The sword was a long and narro thing,about 7 feet in length. Takashi hid as Yiomo and the two ANBU agents fought. When it was over there were two headless bodies and one very bloody Yiomo.

"Come on kid there is bound to be more and this sword won't last much longer!" Yiomo dashed away.

Taki folowed her and when they reached the building that the Hokage was supposed to be in it was guarded by even more ANBU. They didn't spot Yiomo and Takash so when Yiomo used a transformation jutsu she just walts in. In a minute there was an explosion and ten or eleven ANBU agents were blown out of the building. Yiomo ran out and picked up Taki. She took off towards the woods,hopping over dead Sand and Mist village inja as they went. When they reached the forest they looked around for anyone who would be some use to them. The forest had no one in sight and the many ANBU agent were catching up.

"What happened Yiomo?"

"The damned Hokage wasn't there. They knew to move him...but how?!"

She kept cussing and running until they saw two ninja,a young white haired lady and a big,tuff looking guy who were talking. Yiomo and Taki hid in the bushes and waitd untill the angents went by. Then they looked over towards the two talking ninja.

"When they start to move we'll just folow ok?" Yiomo was talking very low "Oh! and don't use my real name ok? They might know who I am,"

(If you guys can't figure out who the two ninja talking are...it's I.R. and Jeze ok?)

2. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Yuudai, hidden in the forest, lost deep in the shadows, listened patiently to the two who talked. They had been very close once, but something happened between them which caused their friendship to end. Who was this woman? And so, with the same question going over his mind, Yuudai waited patiently.
    And then, Yuudai sensed two other human's close by. Something, however was not right. There was a power unknown to him, something dark and unfriendly. When he concentrated more on the new comers, the darkness fired back, choking him.
    Yuudai gasped.
    These new comers were not normal, and were a direct threat! There was only one thing to do, even if Tatsuma would sense it.
    "MANGEKYOU BYAKUGAN"
    And suddenly everything became clear. He could sense the fear within these new comers, Yiomo and Taki were there names, and they were not his friends. Yet there was more to discover, this dark, powerful presence he felt. It was inside one of them. Living, feeding, waiting to be awoken to feel the taste of blood.
    "As calm as water, As fluid as water, As quick as water" he said to himself, before he left his hideout.
    He walked gracefully, without a sound, out of the forest. Without keeping his eyes off Tatsuma, he called "You seem to have unwelcomed guests, my friend"
    Tatsuma, who was already aware of his presence, looked at him. "do you mean yourself? why do you hide like you do?"
    Behind his black cloak, Yuudai expression was unseen. But he looked toward Yiomo's and Taki's hideout. "I said... You have most unwelcome guests!"

Tatsuma understood. And so the three, looked toward there guests.

3. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Yiomo took out another scroll but hid it so the others couldn't see it.

She whispered to Takashi,"If anything goes wrong I might have to kill them and the ANBU will hear us so get ready to run!"

Yiomo stepped out andd bowed.

"Sorry to interupt but we need a place to stay..we are traveling from a distant land and were caught u pin the middle of that horrid battle. Can you help us?"

Takashi was still in the bushes and was still fighting to gain his memory back. Then his scarred arm,the one that he'd sacrificed,started to have a throbbing pain. It got worse and worse as Yiomo talk to the three. it was not only the pain that grew but the dragon scar itself grew a little. Not enough to see but Takashi could feel it. He stood up and Yiomo had to make an story for Takashi also.

"Oh...this is my...uh...This is my nephew his name is Takashi and I'm Jin-yo,"

She gave a smile and waited for a reply.

4. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Tatsuma and Kai didn't speak much as they were walking. There wasn't much that needed to be said, at least, not outside where prying ears could be present. They agreed that they would talk more later after the reconstruction of the gates was under way and they knew how the counter assault would be handled. But being with Kai like this made Tatsuma let his guard down, while he knew they were being watched by a friendly presence, he remained unaware of another one, less kind to their cause.

That's when he felt it. That familiar spike in chakra that accompanied the use of the byakugan technique. However this was different, while it was definitely a Hyuuga technique, it wasn't the same as the standard byakugan. Tatsuma had felt this several times before, there was only one warrior in the land who possessed this ability, the Mangekyou Byakugan. Seconds later Yuudai appeared, Kai's hands went to her needles, but Tatsuma's hands remained folded around his chest.

Yuudai didn't look at him, not in the normal sense at least, Tatsuma knew Yuudai could see them both perfectly, he spoke, "You seem to have unwelcomed guests, my friend."

Tatsuma's hand went to the handle of his sword, but he didn't tighten it yet, although he was now becoming aware of just who Yuudai referenced, "Do you mean yourself? why do you hide like you do?"

Yuudai didn't move, "I said... You have most unwelcome guests!" Tatsuma fully understood, Yuudai wouldn't have come back if this wasn't a very potent enemy. Tatsuma tightened his grip on his sword as they looked for their unseen pursuer.

A woman walked out of the bushes, "Sorry to interupt but we need a place to stay..we are traveling from a distant land and were caught up in the middle of that horrid battle. Can you help us?" just then another person, this one male emerged, "Oh...this is my...uh...This is my nephew his name is Takashi and I'm Jin-yo," she smiled and waited for a reply.

Tatsuma took his hand down, she was lying, but he didn't know what about. He did know that Yuudai wouldn't have come back if that was all that they were. Tatsuma stepped forward, he wasn't sure that they should fight just yet, "From where do you come Jin-yo."

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  5. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    "Well we are from," she looked at Takashi as he held his arm,"We are from Hynaga. It is a small village outside of the Village of Clouds."

She walked over and stuck out her hand. She waited for them to shake it but no one had any ideas about getting near her hand.

"So you don't believe me i see,"

Yiomo pulled out her scroll but didn't use it..she layed it down. She then turned her antention to Takashi and went over to check his scar.

"No matter who we are you guys have to help us...Takashi's hurt!"

6. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Yuudai stood on the road as tatsuma stepped forward. "From where do you come Jin-yo." tatsuma asked.
    Yuudai grew impatient by the second. He had enough of her lies! And he knew just exactly what she was doing here. He was still using his Mangekyou Byakugan.
    Then she placed the scroll on the ground and turned toward Takashi, "No matter who we are, you guys have to help us...Takashi's hurt!" she said.
    "Yiomo" He called. She stopped dead in her tracks, and slowly turned. Everyone was looking at him. "Yes... Yiomo. You ask us believe you, yet you have not told us one ounce of truth."
    At this, Yiomo was speechless.
    "How about you start your story again!"

He had her. She had looked into his eyes. She was caught in the most powerful Genjutsu known to man, the Hyuuga Tsukuyomi. A technique that has not been seen or used in hundreds of years.
    With Yiomo under his control, Yuudai walked toward the kid. He bent down on his knees, and drew back his hood.
    "where is it your hurt, young man?" he asked politely.

7. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Yuudai walked toward the kid. He bent down on his knees, and drew back his hood.
    "where is it your hurt, young man?" he asked politely.

Takashi looked up and locked eyes with the man. As Yiomo got herself back under control and begain to speak.

"I am Yiomo Karatsu. I was here to kill the Hokage but now I have no intentions of that...Your friend can tell you that," She looked at Yuudai,"The kid is my student and his wound is from Denatorian...You people have probably never heard of it but he burnt up his arm trying to kill an assassain. These guys are from all over and they where masks. Anyway we were running from the ANBU who just passed. This is a dire situatation and Takashi needs to get sedated before t-the..."

"Go on," Yuudai spoke as his Genjutsu forced her to talk.

"The scar is not just burn but it is a demon that feeds on the body part givin to it. If Takashi is not put to sleep the pain will not end and the demon will keep growing. This demon has been seen before and if it takes the body of Takashi he would have to be killed..."

A tear fell down Yiomo's face.

8. warrior_squirrel21

warrior_squirrel21 blue is my favorite color

Ratings:
    +132 / 0 / -0
    Egete jumped from tree to tree, thinking about what he had seen. In his wanderings he had seen the fight between the ninjas. "Could be war."

A smile slowly broke over his face.

(ya, I post more and longer at dads sorry)

9. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Hatake exhaled a mouthfull of smoke from his trademark cigarette, as he stood atop a tree far above the Leaf Village. He had been 'assigned' to a group of weakling chunin, which just thinking about it made him laugh. THat didn't last long. He had seperated himself out of the group a few minutes ago and ended up here, with Trima standing at his side.

"Now what?" Trima questioned.

"We kill some leaf-nin bastards." He smiled slightly, putting the cigarette into the corner of his mouth. Down below ninjas and citzens of the leaf village were moving quickly, working to fix broken buildings and walls, as well as join into battle formations. It would be TOO easy to kill the citizens, weak and unamred. THAT would be cruel. But killing nin, wouldn't be NEARLY as cruel, now would it. "Follow my lead. Little Sister."

Hatake jumped down from the tree at lightning speed, swords crossed across his body. Going up to a pair of leaf nin, probally chunin level, he realesed his sword killing them both in less than a second.

A dozen kunai went to were Hatake had been standing. But due to his speed, he was already on top of a building a few hundred feet away. The throwers of the knives were taken out by Trima, who sliced them apart with her needles.

By now they were a large attraction, and many ninja were crowding around the point of the dead. Striking fast, he slammed his foot into a ninja sending him flying into a wall. Taking out one of his swords, he then cut the head off of the leaf-nin. A jounin struck fast at his head, but he ducked low of the blow. Then from somewhere came a fire jutsu, which he dodged, also managing to tackle the first attacker and sending his head into the rocky ground.

10. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    After Speaking with the Anbu, Toru shot back to Tsunade who was still standing in the middle of the hallway. "Lady, It is safe now, but not for long. There are more on the move, and danger is still close at hand."

"Very Well. Where is the Kazakage. I would like to kill him myself. Before Gaara died, there was peace between us. But now with this new Kazakage, war is again at hand. I knew he wasn't to be trusted."

"It is to late to look back now. You and I should try and find the Kazakage."

Shooting out of the building they headed for the city walls. THey knew the Kazakage had not arrived in the village. But before they could arrive at the city walls, a group of ten or so sand-nin attacked from above, shooting down with untamed speed. Toru knocked one out with a shurikien and then he and lady Tsunade shot to the top of a Ramen Shop to get a better picture of the scence. They were in fact sand nin, and 9 of them, the last one having been killed. Jumping down from the roof Toru Screamed, "Kanashibari no Jutsu! Body Freeze Skill!"

Immedatly five of the nine sand-nin were frozen in their tracks. "Take out the frozen one's, I'll handle the rest!" The Hokage yelled over the roar of battle. Toru easily took out the frozen ninja with a pair of Kunai. And Tsunade easily took out the weaker nin.

11. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Brogun stood a few miles away from the leaf village, with his guards around him, also with the delagates of the mist village, disscussing plans. It was then that Brogun heard someone coming from the bushes.

It was a group of Leaf nin. Jumping from the table, everyone scattered, getting ready to ambush the ones who had tryed to ambush them.

(sorry for a short post, im just not really in the mood. someone else please post, keep it going.)

12. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kanemitsu frowned as the force of leaf nin approached. The mist delegates hadn't let him be involved in the main assault, and this meant he was going to have to kill these ninja. Kanemitsu didn't take to hiding the way that the others had, although he hadn't really been expected to. He was the biggest warrior in the Mist Village, and he'd come to be known as the right arm of the village military. Not because he was especially irreplaceable or talented, but because he was the equivalent to a walking hurricane, even without any special jutsus.

The first few leaf nin approached him. He was doing his part, he'd draw their attention and beat them to a pulp, then the others would finish off those that could still move. The leaf nin began with a net attack, how boring, Kanemitsu simply caught the trap and ripped through it, much to the chagrin of those that threw it. Several leaf nin now jumped from the trees, one massive swipe of his gauntlet shattered their bones and sent then hard into the surrounding trees.

Another leaf nin had moved up and used a ninjutsu to send a fireball toward him. Kanemitsu didn't like that, he narrowly avoided the blast and caught the ninja out of the air. He grabbed the little man and in one swift motion tore both arms off of the ninja. The leaf nin let out an agonized scream that was silenced when Kanemitsu smashed his head between his tremendous hands. Several other leaf nin attacked, but all were torn apart or dispatched by Kanemitsu's allies.

Brogun, the Kazekage, mastermind behind this assault stared wide eyed at the giant. He was shocked that the Mist Village had such a potent war horse at it's disposal and had kept him so secret. Brogun sang the praises of Kanemitsu, bringing a smile to the face of the big man. He liked to know that he'd done good, even if he was only a warrior because he had no other talent. He hoped they could go home soon, he didn't like having to keep doing this.

13. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    "The scar is not just burn but it is a demon that feeds on the body part givin to it. If Takashi is not put to sleep the pain will not end and the demon will keep growing. This demon has been seen before and if it takes the body of Takashi he would have to be killed..." Yiomo said.
    Yuudai looked toward Tatsuma, they both knew what had to be done. This was bad! He then turned back toward the kid, who had his face wrinkled with pain.
    "Takashi, my name is Yuudai. I am of the Hyuuga clan, would you except my help?"
    It was true, that Yuudai could help, putting the kid to sleep was a very simple task, creating a controlled barrier however was something beyond even Yuudai's skill. It required inhumane amounts of chakra, which could only be achieved if they all helped out. It would enable Takashi to control the beast completely, with only one problem. The power of the beast would dramatically fall, although he would still remain quite powerful.
    Another thing the boy would have to go through... he would have to face the horrors of the Hyuuga Tsukuyomi, for three days!

14. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    "Takashi, my name is Yuudai. I am of the Hyuuga clan, would you except my help?"
    It was true, that Yuudai could help, putting the kid to sleep was a very simple task, creating a controlled barrier however was something beyond even Yuudai's skill. It required inhumane amounts of chakra, which could only be achieved if they all helped out. It would enable Takashi to control the beast completely, with only one problem. The power of the beast would dramatically fall, although he would still remain quite powerful.
    Another thing the boy would have to go through... he would have to face the horrors of the Hyuuga Tsukuyomi, for three days!
    Takash's eyes kept a focus on Yudai's.

"I won't be stopped," echoed a voice from Takashi's mouth. It was his voice but his eyes told that Takashi wasn't the one speaking. Yiomo moved over to Takashi and put her arm on his shoulder. This snapped him out of his gaze. Yiomo looked looked at Yuudai.

"Takashi accepts your help. Now what do I have to do?"

15. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Hatake swung his katana at another one of the nin, skimming the back of his leg. Then using his pure speed, he showed up in front of the nin, jabbing his swords threw his skinny frame. Jumping to a wall, Hatake overlooked the situation. There was about 10 nin left, but from the distance he noticed a pair of nin. ANBU. "Trima. Anbu are coming. Stay low, and I'll take care of them. Ignoring the weaker ninja, Hatake rushed straight towards the pair of anbu, who masterfully dodged him, and flipped around to face him. One had a pair of shuriken at hand, the other was unarmed. The one that had the shurikien threw them, then got behind Hatake to strike, but he antisipated the attack, and swung his katana behind him, killing the first anbu.

The second was poised for a fire jutsu, Hatake went to strike him dead, but the fire ball hit him hard sending him into the grass. Stomach half charred Hatake gritted his teeth and came back at the anbu. This time he met him with a wall of earth, and then pushed it towards him, all in one movement, nearly crushing Hatake, if he had not retreated to a tree.

Shooting back down, he sliced the nin's stomach and then came up blowing him through the chin. Spitting on his dead body, he returned to the other nin.

He arrived to see a number of dead bodies, but no leaf nin. All the dead bodies were in leaf-nin uniforms except for one. He non-chalantly walked over to the different body, only to discover something he would rather not have known. It was Trima. Trima was dead. His baby sister he had promised his dead parents he would protect.

16. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    "I won't be stopped," echoed a voice from Takashi's mouth. It was his voice but his eyes told that Takashi wasn't the one speaking. Yiomo moved over to Takashi and put her arm on his shoulder. This snapped him out of his gaze. Yiomo looked looked at Yuudai.

"Takashi accepts your help. Now what do I have to do?"

"is he determined, brave or desperate?" Yuudai asked himself.
    "I will not lie to you Takashi, what im about to perform will require the help of my two comrades and Yiomi. you will be put under a genjutsu so powerful it could easily kill you or make you insane. then we will perform a technique whereby we will destroy the beast." He said gravely.
    Takashi looked horror stuck, "d d destroy? it has saved my life, i i i need it!" he said becoming slightly agitated.
    "his mind will be destroyed, yes! but his power will remain. then it will be up to you to learn to control it." Yuudai said silently. "come, i will take you to my home on the cliffs. all of you!"
    Yuudai stood, replaced his hood, looked at tatsuma, whirled around and headed back toward his cliff.

It was funny how he felt at that moment, he had always thought himself a selfish person, yet he was helping this stranger. while he walked he couldnt help but think how the boy reminded him of himself when he was younger. how he had been in the same situation until the old man had come...

17. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Takashi a Yiomo folowed the ninja. Yiomo bent down and whispered to Takashi. Yuudai noticed but didn't overhere it. She locked eyes with him a stopped talking.

"Exactly why do you live on the cliffs? Are you an outcast,,a rogue ninja?" She smiled and walked close to him.

Takashi laughed, "Don't flirt sensai...they will probably turn you over to ANBU anyway,"

Yiomo hit Takashi over the head and continued on towards the cliffs. Takashi walked slowly and made it to the back of the pack where Tatsuma and Kai walked. He tried to fall behind them but Tatsuma eyed him and Takashi sped up. He got to Yuudai and talked a little.

"Exuse my sensai. She is still a child at heart. I can't believe that she's even mature enough to not need a bib,"

18. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Gorro yawned as he woke up. It had been several days of nothing. Commotion was erupting all around. Inside the village, it was to dangerous for them to go in yet, they would have to wait for the specail ops to clear out a path. And it was amounting to much for Gorro and his comrades. Hatake, one of his comapanions had deserted, as with a girl Trima. They had been partners. Must have been sick of waiting and just left. They couldn't get punished for deserting, as they hadn't been strongly bonded to the village.

Even the Kazakage was days ahead of him. Drifting back asleep, Gorro was shaked asleep a few hours later. The main assulaut was currently taking place, and the second wave had entered, Gorro, part of the third wave, was to move out next. Formerly a spy, he wasn't used to fighting, and was looked down on by many. And he probally deserved it. His jutsu's will clumsy and weak. He was a nobody.

19. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Toru and Tsunade rushed to the hokage faces, to find a large group of anbu there. "Hokage! Where have you been, we have been worried..."

"Yes," Tsunade said quickly, "Has everyone been alerted of the attack? Have the academy students and citizens been taken into hiding?"

"Yes, milady, they have been taken care of, but you..."

"I'm the hokage, i can more than take care of myself."

"Very well. Toru? Do you have any news to report?"

"Yes i saw a few squads buzzing around. And one that i want to take care of personally. A giant nin. I'm not sure what he was, but he was huge, and he took down a bunch of our nin. I would have helped, but the Lady was in need of an escort."

"And you would like to presue this man?"

"Yes. Very much so, if my lady would permit...?"

"Defenitly."

So Toru was in search of a massive ninja. Shouldn't be to hard to find...

20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Yuudai mentioned that they would be using a very powerful sealing jutsu to eliminate the demon in the boy's arm. Tatsuma had a good idea which one he intended to use, and while he was glad to help, he wasn't sure he liked dragging Kai into this. While he walked next to her he studied her movements. She was nervous, Tatsuma had never introduced her to Yuudai, as far as she knew the hill hermit of the Hyuuga clan was considered a dangerous criminal. Tatsuma put his hand on her shoulder, Kai looked at him, he looked back and smiled.

"Don't worry, Yuudai won't let anything happen to us. Even if he did, I wouldn't let anything happen to you," he whispered. She didn't look convinced, he leaned his head in closer to hers so only she could hear him speak. "Trust me, I know Yuudai better than I know my own father. We aren't as good of friends as we once were, but I trust the man with my life. And I know you trust me well enough to believe me on this. So come on Juju, relax, everything will be fine."

Kai nodded and smiled a little. Tatsuma almost never referred to her by her nickname unless he was being as sincere as it was possible for him to be. He patted her on the shoulder when he was certain she believed what he said. By now the two that they'd picked up, Yiomo and Takashi were in a light conversation with each other and Yuudai. Yiomo asked Yuudai why he lived on the cliffs, that was a touchy subject, in fact, he'd never quite figured it out himself. But Tatsuma knew it was mostly self imposed, although the Hyuugas wouldn't exactly be eager to welcome him back after what he'd been required to do to get those eyes of his.

Takashi called the woman out on her flirting. She shot him a dirty look and clocked him over the head. Tatsuma couldn't help but smirk a little. After this Takashi began to drift back toward him and Kai. He even seemed to intend on moving behind them as well. Tatsuma glared at him for a moment, Takashi got the message and sped up. They reached the top of the cliff where they were going to perform the seal. Tatsuma looked at Kai again, her nervousness had returned. Tatsuma put his hand back on her shoulder, she looked at him and smiled, his reassurance calmed her down. Tatsuma looked back over to Yuudai as he began.

Search tags for this page

joninarmy