RPG #19- Shinobi RPG THE GOOD THREAD!

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Lord Kazakage Brogun sat over the oaken table, in great thought. Would it be best to send out a straight attack, or, small mission to break their inferstructure? Both? Why not, they had more than enough ninja, with the Mist village pledging all of their ninja to the cause of taking down the damn Leaf Village. They had had an uneasy alliance, them and the Leaf Village, but no matter what, the terms were in favor of the Leaf Village, the richest and most powerful of all of the villages. It always seemed to go their way. But they had the mist village, who was a growing nation, and overall, quite strong. But still, the mist village was diminutive compared to the Sand village. It was hardly a comparision. But still, the Leaf village loomed above them both. That was why we must stop them, he thought, to free our children from their grasp of tyranny

"We will leave tonight."

With that the 56 year old man walked from the room. It was time.

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  2. Warlock Lord

Warlock Lord I am a Fashion Statement

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    [sorry, im new to the whole rpg thingy... what am i suppose to do now? :eek:]

3. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Gorro looked out onto the Leaf Village. By now, most of its residents had gone to rest, and little sound could be heard from the perch high above the unsespecting village. "Gorro?" Tamon, a fellow spy-nin whispered, "Is it time yet."

"Yes Tamon, i do believe it is."

With that, the group of ten spy-nin shot off to different locations, in squads of two. Gorro was ordered to get into the Northern Wall, and make an enterance for the larger group of fifty spy-nin. From then, they would try to assassinate the hokage. Though it was quite an honor, Gorro couldn't help but feel uneasy about it. He couldn't help but imagine the power that this legendary warrior must have to be given the honor of hokage. But that wasn't the issue now. The issue was to get to the northern wall and open the gate. They got to the gate fine, but when they got their, they had a problem. About ten ninjas were standing guard, four more than had been reported earlier that day. When spotted, one of the ninja said, "Hello? What is it you want? How did you get in our village? I don't remember mist ninjas being here."

A shurikien barely missed the leaf ninja's head. "Dammit! The Leaf Ninja swore, getting ready a jutsu. As did the other nine ninjas...

4. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Thinking fast, Gorro created a few dozen illusional clones and ran at the horde of ninjas. Being better trained than that, they were able to dispatch the clones easily as fakes, but it was enough time for Gorro and Tamon to rush into the confusion and take out one of the leaf nina. Making their way to the wall, they were able to place the exploding tags on the walls foundation. The wall was fairly old and crumbled quite easily, to let the ninja on the other side in. Jounin Level, the fifty ninja rushed at the force and took them out, with only one casuality.

When the fight had ended, the leader of the Operation, Sanyi, a Sand Jounin, came up to Gorro and yelled, "What the hell were you thinking? We could have done that ourselves, your job was to get us in quietly! But now the entire village knows that we are here. Damn! What were you thinking? Hopefully the other squads weren't so dense. No matter, we have to carry this out. Gorro, since you created this mess, report back to headquaters and tell the Kazakage that the attack must start at once. Tell him why too."

Gorro cringed. He would be lucky if the Kazakage didn't kill him. But he had to follow out Sanyi's orders. Otherwise the attack would utterly fail, and the mist and sand villages would both be in grave danger. While he hated his entire family, they were still his family, and he wouldn't let anything happen to them, even if they were complete morons.

It was getting dark just as he got to the wooden headquaters, where he could find the Lord Kazakage. He pushed passed the guards, and into the main room, where the Kazakage was pacing the floor. "Sir?"

"Insolent Fool! My more realiable spies have already told me of how you ruined the entire mission. So much for suprise. The Leaf Ninjas have already assembled i'd bet. I wouldn't be suprised if they had already killed off all the remaining spy-nin. Dammit.. We are sending the men out already. I want you to stay here."

Gorro sat back and watched the troops hustle around him, getting ready for the showdown which would no doubt happen this night.

5. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Tatsuma rolled over on his bedroll. He couldn't sleep, he had a bad feeling about tonight. He sat back up and rubbed his eyes, maybe a glass of warm milk would settle him down. As he entered the kitchen there was a loud boom that came from the gate outside. He quickly threw on some clothes and his gauntlets and exited to check it out. This was bad, there was a large squad of enemy ninja that easily overtook the guards.

Tatsuma stayed low and hidden, as good as he was, he wouldn't do well against fifty jounin, as they must have been if they were trying something like this. He'd have to be smart. The lot of them was quickly on the move again. Tatsuma followed them carefully, picking off the ones in back as they ran, knowing they were too busy trying to use speed to make up for their loss of surprise to notice.

Eventually another squad engaged this group, freeing Tatsuma to go back home and finish gearing up. He hurriedly strapped on his remaining gear and headed to one of the other gates. He didn't make it far before reaching another battle. He jumped right in, joining several of his comrades in cutting down the invading warriors. Tatsuma had a feeling the Hokage may be in danger, luckily ANBU would be covering that area thoroughly, he'd worry about it later.

6. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Toru looked out over the streets from his perch far above the city, on top of a hotel building. Some mist, and possibly some sand ninja were on the move through the streets, and a leaf-nin was picking off a few of them as they moved. A small enough group certainly, but he couldn't see many other leaf ninjas, and the hokage was nearby. Blinking tiredly, he made his way for the hokage's quaters.

All was quiet and the only person in sight was a single ANBU agent. It wouldn't be enough against fifty ninja, no matter how well trained he was. Toru knew that even he, a Legendary-nin couldn't take out that many men. "ANBU, is the Lord Hokage awake?"

"No, he just..."

Toru interupted the op by shoving past him into the doorway. "Get others. The Hokage is in danger."

"Hokage?" Toru questioned through the shadows of the building. It was completly dark, and all the doors were closed. Everything seemed normal... Until from the shadows a ninja approached from the darkness... But, it was the Hokage. "Toru? Is that you?"

"Yes sir. I believe you are in grave danger. A group of fifty sand and mist nin are on the move through the village, no doubt targeted at you. I have already notified ANBU, and they are no doubt assembling as we speak. It think you are safe for the time being."

"Very well.. And to think the Sand Village would betray us... again. Damn, i was a fool to trust them."

"Not only you, Sir. Everyone had it agreed. Anyone could have made the same mistake, it was not to be guessed."

"Thank you Toru. And don't be so formal. Call me Otoko."

7. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Yuudai could sense most major things that happened in konoha. it was just so that for some reason he was unable to sleep, and so he sat on the cliff like he usually did, and watched his village far below. with a cool breeze, he reflected on all that had happened in his life. he was so much stronger than he had been before. looking down at the peaceful village, he sighed and decided bed was the best option. and so he got up and walked back to his hut.
    upon reaching the door, he heare a faint explosion coming from the village. and so he hurried back to the cliff top to see what was going on.

even with his black Hyuuga eyesight, he could not npenetrate the distance and darkness, and so he Instinctively used his Byakugan Mangekyou. when using this power, his Byakugan efficiency was increased 100 fold, and so he could see every little bug in konoha. but this was not what he was looking for. almost immediatly he found it!

konoha was being attacked. he could even hear the thoughts of the attackers. there plans and aims. konoha although strong, was unprepared, and so it was in danger.

was it time to return to his beloved village, even if only to help save it?

8. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    and so Yuudai was baffled with indecision, he slightly feared returning to konoha, after not showing his face for over two years, yet on the other hand, he was still fircely loyal toward his village. and so he was stuck with a dillema. but even though, he still used his Mangekyou Byakugan, mainly alert on the Hyuuga households. The invaders, which he knew to be that of the hidden sand and mist villages were making there way toward the centre of the town, towsrd one building, that of the hokage.
    the hokage was important, but Yuudai decided there and then, that he would only interfere with this invasion if the Hyuuga clan was in any way attacked.
    it wasnt long after this mental promise, that which he was thinking came true... from not far off, he sensed the minds of seven enemy shinobi, making there way toward the Hyuuga households.

time to act had finaly arrived... unfortunatly for both the mist and sand villages, they picked with the wrong family to mess with...

faster than the naked eye could see, Yuudai was on the run toward the village. jumping high in the air, he jumped over the large konoha wall. within several seconds he had arrived at his former house. people inside were scurrying out. from down the street he heard a shout. he immediatly looked to his left, only to see seven enemy shinobi running toward him. Hiashi, sped out of the household to the right of Yuudai, followed by Hinata. this was the part he wasnt looking forward to.

Yuudai kept himself concealed in the shadows, as the seven enemy shinobi attacked hiashi. the first attack was easily repelled by the Hyuuga clan leader, which followed with an attack by Hinata. Hinata he thought, had grown into a strong confident young woman. her striks where ferocious, but not enough for the seven enemies. even when Hiashi joined the attack, they where quickly overwhelmed by both long and short range attacks.

the time to act was now. and so Yuudai pulled out six kunai knives. looked at the situation and called upon his Mangekyou Bayakugan. he then gracefully, dressed in his black cloack detached himself from his hideout. "HEY" he called. the fighting stopped on both sides. both Hinata and Hiashi were lost for words, although they still did not know it was Yuudai. all seven enemy shinobi, slightly agitated by Yuudai's sudden apperence looked at him and then in unision they all laughed. "HA, if two Hyuuga cant beat us, what chance do you have, boy?"
    Yuudai looked at the shinobi who spoke and sneered coldly. "only a fool would dare fight me! are you a fool, beacause you certainly sound like one"
    the man looked slightly taken aback by the sheer cold hatred in Yuudai's voice.
    "thats all talk, why dont you put your words to the te..."

it is said that at that moment, Yuudai's eyes flashed a bright red. the shinobi never got to finish his sentence for he was decapitated before anyone knew better. all other five were then quickly killed with a kunai knife. one was left, which Yuudai let go. the one let free then turned and screamed down the street, mainly due to the genjutsu he was under. the havock awoke anyone within hearing distance.
    Yuudai looked back at his stunned father and sister, and with a swirl he was back on the run for the hokage building.

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  9. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    The kazakage arrived back a few hours later. "Gorro, we need all the men we can get. Get your ass out there and fight, or their will be much larger punishmensts later on. Death for one. now.. Will you come. Or die."

"Thank you lord Kazakage." Gorro was excited that the Kazakage had given him another chance. "I won't let you down."

Yes. But can i take your word for it? The Kazakage thought to himself. Well, it no longer mattered. Gorro, formerly of the spy-nin was now part of the attack force.

Gorro rubbed his eyes. It was long past midnight, and they were still moving towards the southern enteracnce, the place they were least expected to be. Their mission was to kill all enemy shinobi. Their had been a mission to help assassinate the Hokage, but Gorro was far from that honor. Only High-level Jounin could get that honor, not a lowly chunin. But he hardly cared. He had nothing agasinst the hokage, only against the village. But what does it matter. Either the hokage died or he died. That was pretty much planned. If the jounin failed, then the chunin, him included, would also attack, and likely fail. The main goal was not the village, but the hokage. Sort of odd, if you get to think about it. One man is the foundation of an entire village. You take out that, the rest will be easy. But than again, nothing is every realiable as it seems.

10. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    As Yuudai arrived at the hokage building, he was more than surprised to find it deserted. sure most people were up and alert to what was happening beyond there comfortable beds, but know one seemed to be here. He looked at the hokage's building and immediately spotted two people within. Where were the ANBU? again his answer wasn't long waited. down the street a team of five ANBU members raced toward him.
    "who are you" the called out. "show your face".
    "your village is in great danger and you wish to see my face?" Yuudai replied calmly.
    "your not from here" one cried out. "we will strike you down if you do not show your face”
    “I will not show my face, nor will you strike me down. I do believe we have company.”
    In one swift movement, a kunai knife was thrown by Yuuda into a dark alcove. Two sand shinobi fell dead on the ground. The kunai knife, by the looks of things had gone through one, and into the other.
    The five Konoha shinobi, looked in amazement at the fallen sand village shinobi, and the diverted there stares at Yuudai. Silence pursued. And then suddenly, at the tip of Yuudai’s vision, he sensed a large force heading this way. He stared at the ground in concentration. When he finally found what he was looking for, panic was all that was left. Over fifty high level enemy shinobi were coming this way.
    He looked at all five leaf shinobi in front of him. These were not enough, even with his power.
    “where are the ANBU? Quick” he asked urgently.
    The others hesitated for a slight moment. “there will be twenty or so here in moment.”
    This was not good, “you, go and get every shinobi you can to come here” he ordered pointing to one them.
    “I cannot leave, I have my orders” he stated unconcerned.
    “don’t be a fool. Do as I say, NOW!” rage filled his voice with a cold hatred. He may, he thought, have gone to far, but the reaction was quick. The ANBU shinobi left immediately.
    Then from behind them came the twenty ANBU they were waiting on. Yuudai, briefed them on what was happening and of the impending battle that would ensue. All leaf shinobi had some amount of fear in there eyes and thoughts, Yuudai noticed. But then again, they were all ready to give there lives for the safety of there hokage and that of the village.

11. Disco Jezebel

Disco Jezebel Speak Your Right Words

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Originally Posted by Disco Jezebel
    -Might not make sense...but I just want to be done with it...

‘Where in the hell could he be.’ She thought to herself. Jumping from branch to branch, keeping silent. Fallowing some rogue Sand Jounin though the forest, some that had broken from the main group. Pan came to a halt as the rogues she had been fallowing joined a bigger party of Sand Jounin. She could only hear the voice of seven men, and one man who’s voice hit too close to home. In that moment her heart seized up and tears came to her eyes.

“Shit.” She whispered.

Taking the hood of her cloak from her face and jumped from the tree. She took a deep breath and walked into the clearing.

“Hello, boys.” She said almost as if they had been friends forever.

“Little girl? Don’t you know that there are wolves in these parts?” the speaker being an older man in the back of the group. While, all the other men surround her, most of them with grins on there face.

“ Are these dancing wolves?” she asked with a pleasant grin, placing her hand over her heart. This was giving her enough time so size these guys up.

“ I’m sure a pretty one such as yourself can teach them to dance.” Another man spoke up, from near a bleeding body. All she knew was that rage was pumping though her system.

“I’m sure.” She said, swiftly grabbing five needles from the hem of her top. Then throwing them into the jugular of four of the men.

She couldn’t hear what was being said, but slipped her tanto out of it’s sheath. Forcing the tanto down the front of one man, not caring about the random blood spattering on her face. Not loosing focus on the man behind her, she dropped down, bent backwards and shoved the tanto though the sixth man. Getting on her hands and knee, looking for the seventh man. He wasn’t gone, she knew that much. Slowly she got the her feet. She heard the struggled gasp for air, but didn’t dare let her guard down.

“Number Seven” she hummed.

Next, thing she knew she was on her knees, with a needle being held to her right temple, while his other hand grabbed her neck.

“Aren’t you a little fox?” the man laughed right in her ear.

Grabbing both his hands in attempted of getting them off her. Pan knew she was out of time and out of weapons. Grabbing his hand that controlled the needle, jerking it downward cutting her own face. Moving her hand to his palm and interlocking there fingers in a split seconded, she shoved backward breaking his wrist. Lossing his grip on her neck, she rammed the needle in his eye. She rolled and got on her feet, while grabbing the tanto from the other dead body. When she had turned around the sand jounin lunged forward, without effort she dodged him. With tanto in hand she slammed the blade across the jounin back, severing his spinal cord.

“You make seven.” She signed standing to her full height.

She looked to the leaf jounin to her left, he had multiple cuts, but the final blow had been the slice though his neck. Walking over to the man, regret washed over her. Over and over again, that fact that it could have been her crossed her mind. She bent down and brushed some hair out of his eyes, before reaching into her pouch and grabbing two batteries, then grabbing steel wool from another pocket.

“Just doing what you would have done for me.” She sighed, a couple tears hitting the ground.

Stacking the two batteries on top of the cloths, then putting the steal wool on top, starting a immediate fire.

Then she stood up.

“Goodnight Papa” was the last thing she said before walking away.

12. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Time was running out, as the enemy shinobi advanced. only a few extra people arrived and the numbers were still not enough for the next battle. tactics and plans were rushing in and out of Yuudai's mind as he tried to think of a way to win with as little casualties. luckily for them, the enemy shinobi were advancing in one group and on one road, they had obviously not thought of an ambush. and this, he thought was were his best plan was from, an ambush. they would have the darkness, the suprise, the knowlege of there suroundings and above all, they had him.
    he walked over to a group of three ANBU, and he ordered them to put there men on the roof top of the buildings facing the road. he also told them to keep an eye on himself, for he would be calling out orders using the shinobi hand signals.
    when all the preparations were complete, Yuudai stepped alone into the middle of the street and awaited for the coming army. his wait was short lived, as the enemy shinobi were quickly spotted coming toward him. closer, closer, closer... Yuudai, was still hidden beneath his cloak, his thoughts to himself. the enemy shinobi stopped not twenty metres from where Yuudai stood. there faces baffled at this enigmatic figure who managed to stop a fleet of fifty shinobi in there tracks. finaly a sand shinobi of the name Baki stepped forward.
    "MOVE or we will strike you down" he called waving his arms as if to show his army. Yuudai nearly burst out laughing at this. he managed to stop an army of fifty shinobi and they were too scared to even take him down. his thoughts then turned to a furious anger at konoha's weakness. these inbiciles were able to infiltrate his village. he was infuriated beyond reason, and therefore cannot be blamed for his actions.
    Yuudai's reasponse was a heartless laugh that would chill orochimaru himself to the bone. with that, he raise his two hands in the air and said two words loud and clear, "MANGEKYOU...... BYAKUGAN!"
    then in a swift movement he threw off his cloak which glided through the air with the wind. he then without thinking, rushed toward the enemy, while performing a jutsu. " KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"
    from all directions, thirty clones appeared. this had the precise effect he wanted. the enemy shinobi were confused as they all rushed to fight the clones. Yuudai, jumped high into the air whilst the others were occupied. he landed in the dead center of the enemy group. his plan had worked. he immediatly performed one of his best techniques. the Eight Trigrams Palm Great Heavenly Spin. from the centre of the enemy army, there was the most blinding blue light. spinning faster than the eye can see, the Hyuuga defense was, for maybe the first time used as an attack. the sand and mist shinobi were flung like puppets into the surrounding buildings. the attack had worked. when the dust had cleared, the damage was notable. only twenty or so enemy shinobi were left. with a quick hand gesture toward the rooftop buildings, he called toward his comrades. immediatly the leaf village shinobi counterattacked.
    the sand and mist shinobi's defences fell and they retreated.

we do not know what happened after the leaf shinobi gave chase to the sand and mist shinobi,for Yuudai did not follow. instead he took one look at the hokage's building, and left, in the direction of his cliff. there will be change he thought to himself, he will proberbly be hunted down, now that they knew his identity. tonights fight showed Yuudai what he was truly capable of, and so he felt he was ready at last to persue what he felt was his destiny. he was an avenger, and nothing could change this.
    the boy with two lives finaly felt ready to leave.

13. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    (this is like a prologue to my guy)

It was the best time of day,training time,and with it being his 14th birthday it was the only good day since the masked men had attacked him! Takashi's personal trainer, Yiomo, had taken him outside the city's gates and had brought him to a small camp. Takashi trained on his Denatorian untill sunset. Takashi looked at Yiomo..she was a serious girl until after training then Taki hated her. There was no time for humor in this world for fun and games.

"Taki,is there something wrong dear?"

Takashi glared and mumbled, "You ain't my mom so don't call me dear!"

They went on to the village and had supper at a little stand. When they exited a man was standing in their path. A big man with a mask and he had his sword drawn. Yiomo drew a knife.

"Get behind me Takashi!"

The man swung as the last words came out of her mouth. She blocked the blade cut his arm but when this happened he mearly tossed the sword to the otther hand. He pushed her down and struck her in the back. Even after she was mortally wounded she continued to fight. They fought until out of sight of Takashi. A few minutes later the man appeared out the alley but Yiomo did not.

"What have you done with her?!" blasted Takashi.

"Something I'm going to enjoy doing to you!" replied the man

Takashi ran and ran but the masked man kept up with ease. When they reached the edge of the water Taki turned and drew his shurikens. The man laughed and knocked the weapons away with a single stroke. Taki had no choice but to use a jutsu..but what would stop the man? He thought for a second as the two stared eachother down. Then Taki made a hand sign and asked the man a question.

"Do you know what other power my Denatorian has?"

The man laughed and answered, "Yes sir I do but you won't use it...you don't know how. You'd rather die than suffer that much pain! You rather keep your memory of friends and family!"

Takashi's plan had worked. The man had given him enough time to make the signs and he raised his arm and got ready for the pain. Blackness oozed out of Takashi's arm and he fell as tears streamed his face. The blackness turned into a shdow dragon and with flames as black as itself it burned the man into nothing. When it came back a fire started on Takashi's arm and when it went out the dragon was left.

"T-the demon of s-s-shadows has m-my arm now," he gazed at it until he passed out and fell into the river.

When he awoke a man was gently smcking Takashi's face.

"Wake up boy,that's right wake up. Are you ok?"

Takashi looked around.

"Yes sir. I'm fine,"

"What's your name boy?"

"I'm..er...ugh..." Takashi had lost his memory.

He sighed but when he sat up he saw on his pants leg the name 'Takashi Niazaki.

"My name is Takashi...Takashi Niazaki!"

(end prologue)

Takashi noticed he was in a small village and the headbands where of the leaf village. He didn't remeber where he was from though so he had no idea of what happened when the explosion echoed from a few miles away. The man picked up Takashi and they hid in a bunker. Takashi got out and walked toward where the explosion happened.

He arived at the back of a bunch of Mist and Sand village troops so he quickly got in a tree to watch. The battle was fierce but even with the Leaf Village being unprepared they were blasting the enemy back. There were so many great things Taki had never seen..a war was one of them. He laughed to himself and then looked for a weapon. He saw a dropped Shuriken.

"Oooo" He whispered.

He jumped down and picked the little thing up. When he snuck up to the back of a fighting pack he randomly killed a ninja a ran away. After an hour of this he went out to see the village. He didn't think any trouble would be involved. After stealing a little steak and rice from a bar he walked right into the middle of a fight and there he ducked and dodged a bunch of people. When a Sand Ninja took him by the arm and ran into the bar he pulled the shuriken to attack but the soft eyes of Yiomo met his he dropped it.

He didn't know her or recognize her face because he'd used his Denatorian Shadow Dragon,but in the back of his mind his brain told him.
    "NO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!"

She hugged him and explained what was happening and that she had got away from the masked guy buy letting him kill a clone. She then saw his arm and she gasped and told him what he'd done.

When they emerged from the bar the fight outside it had ended. She told him to follow her and she would now do what was right. Se picked up two Leaf Headbands and they put the on. They ran to the saftey of a bunker that she found and waited.

14. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    As to Rays post, this is before current events:

Ever since he had became a rouge ninja, he had been used to people attacking him, almost out of nowhere. But this was different. Never this many. But rather than be scared, or nervous, he was flattered. "I guess i am that important." He thought to himself. It was an odd feeling. But not a bad feeling, in fact, he thought it was maybe even a good feeling.

It had been early dawn when the 15 Leaf Jounin had ambushed him. They had came out of nowhere, from the trees, with a rain of kunai. Then the fight began. He unseathed the Katana's from his back and got in his stance. They came on slow, knowing of his prowess as a fighter. But no one knew about Trima. Everyone who knew of him was dead. Trima, his partner, came from behind them, kunai in hand, and took out two with a single slash. Excepting a clone, and nothing more, the leaf ninja turned non-chalantly, finding a completly different ninja standing behind them. Smiling, Hatake disappeared and appeared behind the group of nin, passing through their puny denfenses easily. Now only 2 remained. Diving at them, katana's pointed forward, Hatake dove into the first, and Trima took out the second. With a nonchalant throw of her specail jutsu, Shurikien Ra`in, where one shrurikien transforms into a rain of a few dozen.

"Brillant. Once again we take out our enimies. Sister." [Note for retarded people: Trima is Hatake's Sister.]

15. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    It was about a week after Hatake had been ambushed, when another group of ninja came upon him. About 100 or so sand nin. Before Hatake could draw his swords, the head ninja spoke, a tall young looking man, "Wait, Hatake. We would like your assitance."

"Oh? Why would anyone want the assistance of the Rouge Ninja of the Leaf?"

"We are attacking the Leaf Village, and we thought you might like a good fight. And no one in our village can compare to your martial art skills. You are one of, if not the best i have ever seen. You may be a missing-nin, but it is not of our village, so why would we have any hard feelings? No reason."

"You raise a good point. But i thought you were allies to the Leaf. How do i know you are not leading me straight into their clutches to be captured?"

"Again, no reason. You can trust us or not. Its all up to you."

"Alright. When does it start."

"Pretty soon. We'll be sure to call on you when the time is right. Until then, good bye, Hatake, and..."

"Trima. She is a good friend of mine" Hatake lied. He didn't want anyone to know their true realitionship, even an ally. He couldn't think of why, but he knew he didn't want anyone to know.

"Let's go Trima. We might as well follow them." With that the two missing-nin of the Hidden Leaf village followed the group of ninja to the Headquaters of the operation.

They stolled in non-chalantly, until someone attacked them. Hatake easily took the nin down, and put his katana at the throat of ninja. "Hatake. Rouge Ninja of the Hidden Leaf."

With that he let the small man drop to the forest floor. It was not long before the man that had confronted him to join the Sand first in the forest came out from a thick of forest. "What are you doing here?"

"I followed you here. I didn't want to miss a thing...."

"Oh sorry. My name is Hakuja. I guess it will be fine if you stay here, until the attack. We have already sent out a spy-nin squad, so the time for attack should be approaching soon. It may be as soon as tommorow, but thats unlikely. The spies work slowly and efficently. It could be up to a week. But its worth it. They will be weak and still unsuspecting by the time we attack them."

16. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    As suddenly as the assault had started it was disbursed. Tatsuma didn't accompany the groups that had continued to chase the invaders away, he was more concerned with damage control himself. He moved through the streets of the village. They'd been lucky, nothing had sustained any massive damage besides the gates. The people of the village were safe. He made his way to the Hokage's building, he wanted to make sure everything was alright there.

The building had been spared from any real damage. The shinobi that had remained there talked about a warrior, Hyuuga apparently, who had been instrumental in defending the city and driving the invaders away. The fact that no one mentioned him directly by name confirmed Tatsuma's assumption. He looked to the hill where Yuudai lived in his self imposed exile from the village and his family. Without saying a word he headed for his old friend, his old rival.

As soon as he reached the hill he noticed Yuudai was apparently packing to take his leave of the village for good. Yuudai didn't look at him, but Tatsuma knew he hadn't made it here undetected. Those eyes of Yuudai's saw nearly everything. Tatsuma walked over to Yuudai, stopping ten feet from him, not sure what to say. Yuudai broke the ice. "What took you?" he asked, still not looking at Tatsuma.

"I was told that a Hyuuga had single handedly taken apart most of the invasion force. It didn't take a genius to figure out that you were the only one capable of that feat. So I see your finally leaving..." Tatsuma replied.

"I'll be hunted down if I don't. The village won't want someone with my abilities that's not totally loyal hanging around. I could go full rogue after all. So, I wonder Tatsuma, will you come after me too?" Yuudai responded, finally turning to Tatsuma.

"If I would it wouldn't be by choice. Much as I'd like to see how we stack up to each other these days, I'm no hunter. Plus, if I did plan on taking you out, I'd probably have come a bit more prepared," Tatsuma said, referring to his having left most of his armor at home. He'd had that armor made specifically to counter Yuudai's gentle fist. The sticky gold had been hell to gather, and it had been even more difficult to find someone who could make it into armor, but it would be worth it if they fought again. It would keep his chest forearms and shins safe from the gentle fist, and since those were some of the most vulnerable targets it would be invaluable against Yuudai should they ever fight again.

Yuudai looked at Tatsuma for a moment, then nodded, satisfied with his answer. They'd known each other long enough that Yuudai could read Tatsuma pretty easily even without his eyes. This also benefited Tatsuma, who could predict Yuudai to some degree as well. Tatsuma began to walk away, but he stopped. He looked back at Yuudai who was now standing. They looked at each other for a second, then Yuudai walked the remaining distance between them.

They stared each other in the eye, then both at once drew a kunai and held it at the other's throat. Most people would see this as an act of violence. But over the years it had become something of a tradition for the two. They were rivals after all, and so when most people would use a hand shake, they did this, just to test each other. Confirming that in each others eyes at least, they were, for the most part, equal warriors with full respect for each other's ability. They both lowered their arms and Yuudai began to walk away again.

He stopped once more, "So Tatsuma, what have you heard about that, Hyuuga Yuudai?"

Tatsuma paused, then spoke, "What about him? Last I heard he was still living on that hill."

Yuudai waited for a second, then nodded and walked away. Satisfied that Tatsuma would definitely not be coming after him.

17. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Toru and the Hokage waited in the building for about 10 minutes, before Toru said, "What the hell? They were on their way, nearly here, but now they are no where to be seen. What's up with that? I guess i'll go check and see. Maybe the AnBU took them out."

Toru shot outside to see a group of ANBU standing idle. "Where are the invaders? have they been here?"

One of the ANBU answered, "Well, there was this creepy guy with these black eyes. He started ordering us around. Some really weird guy. I don't know, he seemed pretty strong though. But he has a serous additude problem. I don't know who he was though. I don't particually care. I just know he's gone now."

Toru nodded. Black eyes. He knew of those. "Did he use any Hyuga Bloodline Techniuqes?" Toru asked the ANBU.

"Yeah. He used the MANGEKYOU BYAKUGAN."

Yuudai. How long had he been gone. He had thought him to be a Rouge ninja by now. He probally was. What did it matter though. He never particually liked the kid, and if he posed a threat to the hokage, or to him, he could be taken out easily enough, bloodline traits or not."

18. Disco Jezebel

Disco Jezebel Speak Your Right Words

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    “Get a grip Kai!” Kai said though small sobs. She still couldn’t believe that within the last twenty minutes her father had died. She couldn’t wrap her head around it, what that? Kai stood up on the branch she had been sitting upon. Take a deep breath, “ I just won’t think about it today, as if it didn’t happen at all.” With that she began to leap branch for branch desperate to get back to the village. Slowing down as she hit the last few branches, before jumping to the ground. Sighing as she hit the group with an usually loud thud, then looked up as she heard foot step approaching.

“Tatsuma?”

19. Warlock Lord

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    Acting like a kid

After Tatsuma had visited, Yuudai felt as if he had been made whole, and that he was more than ready to leave. And so shortly after Tatsuma left, Yuudai put his backpack of supplies over his shoulder, and with one last look back he left his perch. The road was steep and quiet as he descended toward the road.
    He did not fear an immediate pursuit from the village was likely, as all Shinobi would be cleaning things up, and so he decided to take the main road.
    'a most beautiful day to journey' he thought to himself as he looked around the forest. The sky above was cloudless and the smell of summer was everywhere. The songs of birds calmed his spirit as he listened to the silence. 'This is life' he thought.
    He continued down this steep and winding road for no less than half an hour, when he spotted Tatsuma. Despite walking slow, Tatsuma had walked even slower, which stuck him as weird because all his life he had known the man to be quite impatient. This was not weird, he though, there is something wrong. With a little concentration, and the help of his eyesight, he soon realized the presence of someone else, a woman by the looks of things. As silent as the air itself, Yuudai approached, hidden within the shadows of the forest. Using his eyesight he was able to determine if they had seen him. They hadn’t, and so he crouched in the darkness, looking at both figures. In particularly the woman. She was a leaf shinobi, there was no doubt there. But looking closer, he noticed certain aspects of her face, which showed she had mist village parentage.
    Although Tatsuma and himself were rivals, Tatsuma was in fact the only person he would willingly entrust with his life with. So he did not fear he would tell Konoha of his whereabouts, but this woman was another matter. He did not know her and so she must not see him, if she did he would have no choice but to strike. He sensed her power, and yes she was powerful, but nothing escaped his eyes and so he knew everything about her in one glance. He knew her techniques and weaknesses. He could easily use the Mangekyou to see her thoughts, but it was an unnecessary lose of chakra. He was tempted though. He wanted to find out the relationship between these two. But he was well trained and temptation was easily defeated.
    Without a sound he moved forward slightly to hear what was being said between them.

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  20. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Tatsuma walked back down the path from Yuudai's hill with his hands folded behind his head. Yuudai would have no problem getting out of the village, but that's not why Tatsuma was taking his time, he just wasn't pleased with the idea of getting back to the village to run clean up. He knew he wouldn't be assigned to the pursuit squads since he wasn't ANBU, even though he was more than qualified. Instead he walked at quarter pace, not bothering to conceal his movements.

Ahead of him a figure landed heavily from the trees. Tatsuma stopped abruptly, pulling several needles from his pockets he prepared for an ambush, but he put them back almost as soon as drawing them when he realized who it was. Pale white hair, slender build, and those unique fans tucked into her belt. If there was any lingering doubt it was removed when she spoke, “Tatsuma?”

Tatsuma let out a sigh of relief, "You gave me a bit of a fright there Kai. Where have you been?" as she turned he noted the sweat over her headband and the various small cuts she'd sustained. He knew she hadn't been at the village when it was attacked, but apparently she'd had a busy night as well.

"I was just going for a walk when I head the noise from the village..." she replied quietly. Tatsuma didn't need eyes like Yuudai's to tell she was holding back. He let it go, she was alright, and so was the village, she might tell him later if it was really important. The two had met while Yuudai had been out of his village during the very traumatic period of his life, and had become very very close.

In the distance Tatsuma picked up some movement that he first attributed to an animal, but he could feel that the eyes upon him were not those of a beast. Through the years he'd trained his senses to function well above ordinary human, or even most shinobi, levels. Together they gave him a level of intuition that, while not as potent as the Byakugan or Sharingan, still made him able to keep up with people with those bloodline techniques to some degree. He didn't worry about it, if they were a foe there wasn't much he could do for now, instead he would take Kai back to the village, there was much work to do.

Search tags for this page

joninarmy