RPG # 17 - War of the Coming Age

Discussion in 'RPG #17 - War of the Coming Age' started by Nienor, Jun 3, 2006.

1. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kane hadn't been waiting too long before he heard something loud heading for him. The helicopter was pure black, very suspicious in Kane's oppinion. And it didn't touch down either. They opened the hatch and lowered a ladder. A ladder for crying out loud! Whatever, Kane figured it couldn't hurt to climb a little bit if he was going to learn what the hell was going on. He quickly got up to the chopper and took a seat next to a guy who came strait out of the Matrix.

Before saying anything the guy ran one of those hand held metal detectors from airports around Kane and then looked at a little bar on the bottom. His eyes widened in shock as he looked back to Kane. "No wonder Xan took an interest in you." he said. "Come again?" said a suprised Kane. "Your aura is extremely strong. Tell me, exactly what are you?" Now this guy seemed a little rude talking like that. Still, Kane wasn't one to start a fight over something like that while he was in a helicopter.

"I'm a frog man," Kane said after a moment's hesitation. "A what?" the suit asked. "A..." what had Xan called him? Something about indians, "A totem." The other guy looked at Kane long and hard, processing what he'd said. "About how long have you been a totem?" "Four years I guess." "So you have a good grasp of all your powers right?" "Yeah, I'd say I know myself pretty well." "Good, listen, how'd you like to help out our organisation in getting rid of all the wicked icky nasties popping up?" Kane thought for a minute, "I've got classes everyday..." "Don't worry about it, we'll take care of all that. So what do you say?" Kane thought for a minute, then shrugged, "Sure, I'm game."

After three days and a series of events like in the movies Kane got a vastly improved costume and a nice gun and was packed up with a unit of men from this SPADE lot and was on his way to Hong Kong.

2. PenguinofDeath

PenguinofDeath The name says it all.

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    The strange vampire, now Red Death, looked Xan up and down. She was a strange looking girl, nothing like the females that men had lusted after when he had last been on this plane. Still, the power she radiated was intriguing, this was definitely a girl worth spending some time with. He watched with a bemused expression as Xan spoke, “Oh… hey, let me start over. Hi, I’m Xan. Is there anything I can help you with?”

Red Death offered a hand, a strange greeting- far too intimate for a first impression, he felt, as he read the knowledge in this vampire's mind. It was a good host, and had presumably crossed this witch. "Greetings, m'lady. I am Red." He gave a crooked smile, grotesque as his eyes remained in the same steady position.

"I mean you no harm- and am not good, nor evil. I only wish to spend some time with you." He shrugged "Honesty is the best policy...the Earth is in crisis. I sense you'll have your part to play, I want to observe."

Their conversation was interrupted temporarily by two passing guards talking, one smelling particularly foul. "You wouldn't believe it...the damn cat practically threw itself onto our bayonets, then just rotted away before our eyes."

3. Garnet

Garnet New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As I approached those structures, I saw some thing on two legs, kind of like that other thing I ate but not really. I didn't get that feeling of pain from it so I just slowly approached. It immedieately turned to me and started to make some weird noises, couldn't understand any of it. Then it waited a little while, I just stared at it while it did that. Then it made some more noises, at a slightly higher tone. After a bit more waiting I heard some loud noise comming fom behind me. I turn and see a lot of those rocks comming straight for me. I quickly begin to sprint away from them.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  4. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Vincent gripped his shiny new sub-machine gun as he exited the ship onto the shores of China. A ruined China. Smoke filled the air, and it wasn't smog. Dead bodies and fiipped cars lay near the shore. With a wave from a General they were off to Hong Kong. Vincent examined the bulking tanks with amazment.

In a while they were at the ruined town. Nearby was a camp of Abyss creatures. Immediatly Vincent new what their plan was.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Xander watched in horror as an army of men and vechiciles rushed towards them. Holy! He thought, this would be much more of a challange, but not by much. He disappered and apperaed near the S.P.A.D.E. group. One down, tw- nope. Xander fell over as he felt the sting of a bullet in his thigh.

He was angy now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A large vampire rushed at Vincent, large blade in its hand swinging it madly. Vincent dodged and shot the Vampire repeatady in the head. It fell to the ground dead. But another vampire that had been beside him rushed at Vincent (Its Xander) Vincent was picked up by him and thrown all the way behind his entire armys lines.

5. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kane's heart was racing as they landed on the shore to China. He'd never been on any sort of military assignment before, the training up to this point had been brutal. And none of the training had prepaired him for the sight they were welcomed with. The entire beach was littered with bodies and fires. Luckily for Kane and any other new soldier present, there were plenty of veterens in their ranks, not to mention the Chinese military force that joined with them.

Before too long they reached the bridge to Hong Kong. The mainland government had built the bridge when the main China economy had caught up with Hong Kong's in 2046, and it was going to be a vital part of this operation. Unfortunately waiting for them nearby the bridge was a camp for those icky nasties who'd started to pop up all over the globe. ALmost immediately they were engaged in a skirmish. Kane couldn't help but notice the weapons they used, swords and spears for the most part. And the higher ups really thought they needed this large a force to beat them when everyone ojn the human side was armed with assault weapons?

The first wave that hit them devastated the first rank, guess they would need the full force. Kane had been toward the back of the army, and for one guy who'd been up in the front, that was luckily so. He must've been hit really hard, because Kane had seen him flying through the air like somebody from the Matrix. Kane leaped up and managed to catch him, it had been a real stupid move, and if anyone had been paying enough attention to really notice it he would have been gunned down by the Chinese who hadn't been briefed on his presence. Still, he'd managed to save the guy from a landing that would have broken his neck, and that was enough for him. Now he wanted to get to the front.

6. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    *recorded IM with Dean, member of SPADE*

Xan: Hey, so how’s frogger doing over there?
    Dean: Frogger? Oh, you mean Kane. He’s actually one of our operatives now. That kid has some real talent there.
    Xan: I kno he does :p Good good.
    Dean: Yeah, but something’s bothering me. I know you’re the kind the person who, given the choice, would have rather have introduced him the underworld yourself. Why did you send him to us?
    Xan: I was kinda out of the country. ^_^; actually, I still am.
    Dean: Where are you anyway? Some people higher up in SPADE want to either hire you, or kill you.
    Xan: LOL! I’m leaving Africa as I speak actually.
    Dean: AFRICA?!?!?!?!! As in, the heart of darkness where the largest paranormal movement is happening, and the director of SPADE would give an arm and a leg to know exactly what’s going on: Africa??!
    Xan: Yup, one in the same. Actually, I’m looking at the head vamp as I type.
    Dean: So… you have chosen sides then.
    Xan: hm… not exactly. I’m fence sitting right now. On a military level, I haven’t done anything for him, yet. I just want to see what both sides are all about before I jump headlong into the war.
    Dean: You better pick soon…
    Xan: Hey, I’ve been fence sitting most of my life tyvm!! That’s how I could sell weapons and whatnot to both SPADE and world of night. But yur right… when I’ve decided, ill tell you.
    Dean: Ty. Speak about fence sitting, any chance you could tell me ANYTHING about Africa? Military moments, numbers… heck, even the name of who we’re dealing with would be helpful. Please?
    Xan: You’re that clueless right now, aren’t you?
    Dean: Yes
    Xan: Ok. If you tell ANYONE who gave you this info, I will kill you personally.
    Dean: You have my word.

Xan: Lenin Von Stragg

*Xan is now offline. All files of this conversation have been deleted*
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Red…. As in Red Death?! By his own description, it seemed to be the case. Xan had read of him… although the description was sketchy at best: a spirit of death and pestilence, a being attracted to those with power. If he wanted to be with her, this was a huge compliment to her own talent. But what are the chances of bumping into Red Death? Could Xan be sure? Just at that moment of thought, a couple of vamps passed, talking about a leopard which seemingly committed suicide on their weapons then rotted before their very eyes. Well, if that wasn’t a sure sign that this guy was telling the truth, then nothing was.

Xan returned his smirk and answered in a tone that lightly imitated his own. “Red you say? If you’re the Red Death I have heard about, then I am more then honored to have you join me for the ride.” She finished up with a bow. Speak about rides… “Hey, do you know enough vamp magic to fly? ‘Cause, I’m heading to Europe right now… If you can’t fly, I could throw a spell together easily enough to get something to fly for you. Ya know, a chair, a carpet, too bad there aren’t any snow boards in Africa; air boarding is getting really hot back home.” Xan said, more or less thinking out loud. Hmmm… with more time, she could make a motorcycle fly (ripping off Harry Potter, of course).

After flight arrangements were made, and explaining her new traveling companion to Dante and Lenin, they were off to Europe…. Yeah! Europe: the central hub of old-time magic. This would be a good time to see if Stragg was the cold “stiff” he seemed to be. Another good thing about Europe was that Xan could find out the point-of-view of another front that, at this moment was somewhat inactive: the wolves… Those guys could be the turning army if not looked after. Xan wanted to make sure she understood everyone’s side before she officially joined anyone.

Speak about sides… Xan thought, as she pulled out her hand-held computer, and started up a few IMs to see where and how everyone was. Hey, looks like Dean is online…

7. Garnet

Garnet New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As I escaped those stones I went into the area I was trying to get to finally. It was quite strange to see, there were many, many of those creatures like the one I ate moving all around. Suddenly they all stoped and looked in my direction. After most of them had done this I decided that there was something behing me really intresting, so I turned around and looked there as well. I saw the green stuff, the pillars, all that stuff, nothing new really. What could they be looking at. Then I felt the pain again. It was much, much worse this time. Why does this keep hapening to me? I ran through the area just throwing everyone aside as it grew and grew, I couldn't escape it.

After a bit of running I felt something in my back, then several more of those feelings, like minor cuts. I turned around again and saw some of those things were holding these silver things which were ejecting these bits of stuff that was hitting me. I ran over to them to take the silver out of their limbs but as soon as I started to move toward them they started to move away. I took a great leap and landed on top of one of them. I then promptly took the thing and started to examine it.

8. Darth Qui-gon

Darth Qui-gon Man its good to be back

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    After lenin sent everyone away but Dante, Lenin turned to him and asked.

"So who is this witch and why did you bring her here?"

"She told gave me some distrurbing news and i left to find you. she just tagged along. i never asked her to come."

"Can she be trusted"

"Sir i have no reason to believe other wise, sir. She has given me information on the new world. she made sure i was safe from the sun while in her home. I have found nothing to prove that she is untrustworthy."

"Very well. We are heading to Europe, and this time it will be ours. There is no one to stop us now. but never the less, we must go scout the area since our maps are useless."

"Yes but we do not go unmatched. Before St. Louis died he started a group called S.P.A.D.E. to try and stop us if we ever returned. And not to mention they have greatly inproved weapons. All they have to do is press a button and we are all dead." Lenin gave a confused look to Dante.

"Sir, the humans have a new weapon called bombs, and some of them are large enought to wipe out entire countries. And to fire these bombs all a human has to do is press a button. So we must move with caution."

"Well while we are scouting the area we might want to hunt down where the bombs are and wipe them out before they can take out our army. no human in a a match for us, we can take out these bombs to perpare for the final attack."

"Yes sir. and do we have any information on Jedrek and his clan?"

"No much as of yet, that is another thing we must look into while we are away. Now leave me i will call when it is time."

"Yes sir" Dante left. after several hours he heard the call of Von Stragg and rushed to him. it was time to head to Europe and set the stage for the attack. Once Xan arrived Lenin noticed that there was another with her.

"Who is this?" he said with a angered tone.

"This would be Red, he would like to join and follow me if thats ok." Xan replied

"Red? as in the Red Death?" Dante asked with a confused tone.

"The one and only, please to met you both" Red said after Dante's question

"I will allow it, but i will hold you responsible for his actions witch"

"Thank Von Stragg Sir" Xan replied Von Stragg and Dante turned into their flying form and Xan got on her broom. It took a little but of searching but Red soon found how to Turn into the Vampire flying form to follow the rest of the group. So now the four of them were off to europe to scout, and set up for the Invasion.

9. Lord_Croanan

Lord_Croanan King and Conquerer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    French people......Louis Darny does not like french people. Louis brooded over this thought as he sat in a big white van filled with listening and monitering equipment. It was disquised as some cleaning company, and three other vans parked along the street had the same thing. They were waiting in the wonderful city of Paris, a couple thousand Inquistion soldiers and several hundred assorted Daemon Hunters, Vampire Slayers, and Witch Hunters. They were prepared for an invasion, and the would get it. Supposedly They onslaught would be lead by the Seven Deadly Sins, which in Louis's opinion, was absolutly rediculus. Still, things where not in thier favor. First of all, the city was under siege, at the first sign of the Inquisition, which wasnt supposed to be known about anyway, was evacuating people, the hoards of the deamon Wormwood was slay anybody and everybody. It was not cool.

Louis glanced at the moniter and then went outside to for some fresh air. The van was parked beside a cafe and the smells of pastries and coffee lifted Louis's spirits. That was, untill a very, very fat man sitting at an outside table near him began chocking. Once he finished, Louis asked him if he was ok. The man looked at him and grinned an odd grin,

"Yes good american, I am well."

Louis winced as the man stuffed his face into more food that the waiter set beside him.

"Nice weather we are having eh american?" the man took a large gulp of wine.

"Uh yes, good weather indeed, perfect day for a walk."

The man gazed up and then smiled "Yes, perfect day for a walk, what is your name?"

"Louis, Louis Darny, yours?"

The man seemed to have not heard him. "Yes Louis, it is days like this that I feel the most alive, but, the day would be wasted if you only walked. You see, when people are happy, they are vunarable, and that is fun"

Louis looked at the man "Excuse me sir?"

The man didnt answere, he only continued to look at the sky, and then, up the street. "Look yonder Louis, this is what a good day calls for"

Louis followed his finger up the street, and then lurched foward as a newstand burst apart and a long spidery figure crawled out.

"And Louis, those who live long enough to know me, call me Glutton"

Louis Darny only had time to look at the man before the the member of the Seven Deadly Sins heaved up a table and threw it at him. Louis's training kicked in and he ducked, the table denting the side of the van. When Louis looked up, the man was gone. The alarm was now going off, all four van's doors busted open as men poured out in SWAT outfits and began moving up the street. Several creatures were throwing stuff around, but when they saw the soldiers moving towards them, they charged. The men opened fire, and several of the evil beast's went down, but not before one made it to one of the soldiers and threw him into a house.

Louis grabbed an M-16 and charged up with them, his Witch Hunter partner Maddie Young following. They spent the next half hour battling back various forms of spidery black creatures before finally taking control. By then, the Paris Police and an army garrison where helping out, and clearing the streets of civilians. Louis took the small victory for a moment and whipped out a smoke. His nerves where frayed, luckily they had only been fighting Steeple Jacks as they were called, and nothing worse.

A man in a greatcoat strode along the streets, greasy black hair and green eyes taking in everything. He was happy right now, a building was buring to the left of him, and he had looted everything in it. The Steeple Jacks had failed as a quick frontal assualt, but then agian, Greed had plenty more up his sleave. Up ahead, the French army and police had put up several barricades, with a tank in the middle of the road. They began shouting at him, but Greed didnt care. Behind him, shapes began to materialize, and soon, 1000 zombies lumbered forth. Greed stopped, brushed back his bangs, and then motioned forth with his hand. The zombies lept forward and charged the barricaded street and its defenders. 200 of them were ripped to shreds with machine gun fire, but the rest soon were upon the french, and only blood followed after.

Louis and Maddie ran zig zagging across the street, firing along with the rest of the Inquisiton TSS (Tactical Support Squad). They were headed for Notre Dame, where hopefully the would hold out till the Inquistion could send its Fire Wing helicopter squad. Ahead, a Daemon Hunter was battleing a winged deathvalkire and several french riot police were trying to hold back zombies. An hour's worth of fighting finally brought them to the sancuary of Notre Dame, and as soon as the remainder of the Inquistion's army arrived, along with several thousand refugees, the bridges to the island which Notre Dame rested on were blown out.

Paris was in flames. Three days worth of fighting had utterly destroyed it, and the forces of evil were winning. Sloth and Envy stood in the observing gallery of a zeplin, looking down upon the fighting. All was dying except an island in the center of Paris, where cursed Inquistion Soldiers had managed to hold them back with runes, charms, and ammo. Envy shook his head in discust, but Sloth mearly pointed to a large leveled area to the north. A huge sybol a mile wide was glowing in the rubble, and Envy recognized it as an Abyss portal. Both Sins watched and smiled from the zeblin as the daemon Wormwood entered the mortal world.

10. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    'Thanks, alot." He said nodding towards Kane "You saved my life."

But he soon noticed that the Soldier who had saved him was rushing to the front lines. Hmm.. he seems excited. But Wtf,why not follow him.

Vincent couldn't find Kane, but he did find Jeff who was being overwhelmed by a trio of Zombies. Vincent aimed and shot one of the zomies right hand off. Enraged the creature dove at him gnawing and clawing at Vince. He Raised his gun and whipped the zombie right in the head. Then when it was on the ground he shot it to death. As he looked back at Jeff, it seemed that he was handiling himself nicely. He too had killed a zombie and was down to the last one, a very short, but at the same time very strong zombie.

But he still wasn't in the front of the conflict. In fact most of the vechiciles were far in front of him. Motioning for Jeff to follow him, he rushed up and hopped onto one of the tanks, and started to kill all of the vermin that tryed to climb aboard.

Suddenly a werewolve tackled Jeff to the ground. Damn. Vincent leaped down, kicking the wolve squarely in its skull. Vincent felt sharp pains in his stomach as the claws ripped into his flesh. Ignoing the pain he continued to attack the Werewolve. Soon enough, they had killed the were wolve, but Jeff was pretty badly injuried. BUt was still able to fight.

11. Axiron Stormholder

Axiron Stormholder The mouse that killed Tom

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Jedrek snapped his head toward the exit of the large storage building. He sensed a disturbance. It was so close, he could smell it. He looked up through a large glass that was built in the middle of the ceiling to allow light in the building. But it was night and, it was the humans who built the large storage building that came up with the idea of a glass roof. Jedrek saw a light enter the ceiling. He could feel a vibration in the ground.

Suddenly, Roland barged into the building. Jedrek could now hear the loud sound of a heavily armored helicopter. “My lord!” Called Roland as he ran toward Jedrek. A faint knock on the glass ceiling sounded and then more than a dozen armed men entered through the glass. Shattered glass fell on Jedrek and Roland. The men who were all dressed in black and had nightvision goggles fired at the other werewolves. Jedrek let out his rage and began to change form. His eyes turned black, his snout extended and his canine teeth grew. His knees bent backwards and he grew taller. His thick black fur pierced from his skin. He roared out loud and began to charge the invading men. Roland followed his lord’s example and began to change form.

The soldiers touched ground, quickly unhooked themselves from the ropes, and began firing at Jedrek. When the projectiles hit, they sent an electrical shock through Jedrek’s body. Jedrek grunted, but continued to charge after the soldiers. He leaped onto one of the men and bit at his neck. Then, he got back on two legs again and walked up to the other men. They continued to fire their electrical projectile weapons at him, but they had minimal effect on him. Jedrek grabbed one man by the throat and ripped it out. The man fell to his knees clutching his throat gurgling in his own blood.

The team of men began to fallback behind boxes and crates. Jedrek roared in anger. The electrical bullets now began to really get to him. He went down on all fours and charged forth. Roland came from behind and charged at the men also. Then suddenly, a large electrical current shocked Jedrek as if all the bullets inside of him were triggered at once which sent Jedrek tripping over his own feet and he fell to the ground. He quickly got back up and noticed that the soldiers were now concentrating their fire upon Roland. Roland killed two other soldiers before he also went limp. They were now stunned to the ground. Each time Jedrek tried to get back up, the elctrical current shot throughout his whole body.

The soldiers cautiously walked up to the two werewolves with their weapons at the ready. “Lord Jedrek,” the lead man said respectfully. “We are sorry, but we knew if we didn’t come by force, we could never do this.”

Jedrek turned back to his human form and so did Roland. Jedrek turned over and forced himself to sit up. “Do what?” Jedrek asked sounding very angry.

“David Peace, our President of SPADE, wishes to make a proposition.”

“What proposition is that?” Jedrek snarled.

“Sir, I am not at liberty to say. You must agree to stand down and accept to speak with Mr. John Peace’s Representative who is also Vice-President of SPADE, David Harland.” A pause. “Do you agree and accept?” The lead soldier raised his weapon to Jedrek’s head.

Jedrek chuckled with a short grin on his face. “Your weapons do not frighten me, human.”

12. Axiron Stormholder

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    David scanned through a few papers as he waited in his office. The room was only a temporary office. But sometimes he liked to think of it as a saferoom. He was much closer to the action in Hungary than he felt comfortable with.

A man in a business suit and glasses entered the room. “Sir, it is time.”

David frowned in amazement. “He accepted?”

“Yes, sir.”

David’s ears were ringing from the helicopter. They had just landed and he was already heading to the black armored car. David’s blood ran cold as he heard the numerous roars and howling throughout the city. “These animals do not know when to shut up! Someone please take care of it.” No one listened, there was practically nothing they could do about it. David entered the armored car and shut the door behind him. He was told that Jedrek was stationed nearby.

The armored car started up and began to move. A company of defense vehicles both lead and followed the armored car toward their destination.

About a half an hour later, they were in the heart of the werewolf infested area. David tried desperately not to look out the window. The sound of roaring and howling was already too much to handle. He was informed that Jedrek had telepathically told every werewolf to not cause any harm to them.

The soldiers outside could barely keep their fingers on the trigger of their mounted guns atop the defense vehicles. But they knew, that any firing of their weapons would only give each werewolf a good reason to attack.

Thousands of werewolves on the side of the street stared at the passing carravan wishing that they were able to rip them apart.

Soon, they came upon the warehouse where Jedrek had been. Their were only a few werewolf guards that stood outside of it and they were all in human-form. But they possessed automatic weapons. David walked up to them as casually as he could, trying to show no sign of fear. “David Harland, let me through.” The guards took a few steps forward and looked at David with distaste. They then, turned around and unlatched the iron door. As soon as they opened it, David entered, followed by ten body guards and a few dozen soldiers with automatic rifles.

David saw that deeper into the warehouse sat Jedrek on a large chair that posed more of a throne than a chair. Then, right next to him was another tall chair, but shorter than Jedrek’s. No one sat in it. A tall slender woman stood next to Jedrek. She had straight long black hair and deadly blue eyes, her skin pale.

David cautiously stopped about twenty feet away from Jedrek and the woman.

“Welcome, I am Jedrek, the woman next to me here is Tranquility.” Jedrek said, suppressing his anger.

David didn’t bother with a greeting. “I am here to negotiate a truce.”

Jedrek raised his head in specualtion. “What kind of truce?”

“An alliance,” David answered. “If not, we kill you where you sit.”

Jedrek stared at David with cold eyes. Jedrek then put his hand out and Tranquility turned. She turned back and handed him a silver tray. Jedrek with a disgusted look through the tray to the ground in front of David. It landed with a large pile of bloodied bullets scattering about. David took a step back, giving the tray of bullets a glance before he looked back up at Jedrek. “Three hundred and forty-seven. Three hundred and forty-seven electrified stun bullets were removed from me yesterday. Three hundred and forty-seven puncture wounds did not phase me. I have hidden guards posted all around and Tranquility here could take out seven of you before you could even raise your gun.” Jedrek paused. “I am not the fool animal you think I am!”

David swallowed hard, scanning the area around with his eyes. “Well,” he began. “It seems we have a common enemy. The Vampire Lord Lenin Von Stragg. We have received word that he is gathering an army of undead soldiers, including witches, vam—”

“Get to the point!” David jumped as Jedrek cut in furiously. “I already know of his return.”

David took a couple seconds to think. “John Peace, has requested an alliance between the SPADE organization and you clan of werewolves.”

“What about Inquisition?” Jedrek asked.

“We are not affiliated with Inquisition. But we have already begun planning an alliance with them also.” David paused. “If you join us, we have a greater chance in defeating the undead armies.” His words were now being manipulated by fear. David did not have any faith whatsoever about Jedrek and his clan. David was only following the orders of John Peace.

Jedrek took a deep breath as he thought to himself.

13. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Xander stabbed his sword into an unlucky soldier, then doing a perfect-ten backflip, his kicked the front teeth out of another soldier.

But suddenly their was an unbearable pain in his abdomen. A round of 6 bullets from a machine gun. A very powerful one at that. Xander tryed to fight the pain but couldn't fight it. He fell to the ground in pure, raw pain.

He was helped up by his leader. THe same one he had had a fight with ealier. Glaring at him first, Xander finally said- Thanks

"No Problem" he said going off into the battle

(sorry bout short post)

14. Lord_Croanan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Machine gun fire richochated off the walls and broke several windows, while an explosion brought down a house nearby. Lenin Von Stragg's first day in Europe was not going well. His companions were somewhere nereby, by he had no clue where, the stupid witchhunters were doing a good job of seperating them. That and the helicopter, that thing was pretty dangerous too. Only one day earlier they had crossed the medditerian into Spain, and landed in Madrid, to find that the entire city was under quarrintine. Reflecting now, Lenin realized it probably had not been a good idea to let Dante kill the street vendor, that and the fact the Lenin had been idley swinging around his broadsword. Another explosion flashed to his right, and a figure appeared, it was the witch and that death thing running towards him, and behind them, the helicopter.

"Curse you to hell!" Lenin screamed at the witchhunters before unleashing several sky wryns on the helicopter. He was Lenin Von Stragg, greatest Vampire Lord, it was time to act on that. He pulled out a vial that contianed the ashed of several long dead sorcerers, and drank it, while motining in the air with his hand. He slowly began to rise up into the air, oblivious to the shots entering his body. A percing darkness surounded him, and then, blackness.

Lenin fell back down to the ground and smiled. The sun had been blotted out, and the entire city of Midrid looked like a comet had struck it. Actually, Lenin had just snuffed out all the life. He drew a symbol in the groudn and the occupents began to rise and turn into Lenin's personal slave zombies. He looked in his cloak, unfortunantly he had only one of those vials, but it needed to be done. When the several million now did spainards gathered to him, he orderd 600,000 of them to build him a fortress, and the other million or so to roam spain and kill the inhabitants.

Lenin finally saw Dante running out of a warehouse, slaying several people along the way, Xan and Red Death had also arrived.

Lenin frowned, "Well, this is not France, and the Inquistion is on to me, that is not pleasing....." He looked up at the sky, and then back down. "Dante, there is no dougt where your loyalty lies, but these.....others," he indicated Xan and Red Death, "Must prove themselves worthy, and you must supervise it. For im about to relish in the ultimate state of my power, i want no messups." Von Stragg smiled a toothy grin. "So, Dante, Xan, Red Death, do me a favor. I want you three to find the Spainish S.P.A.D.E base, and kill them, kill them all."

15. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Kane made his way to the frontline and was greeted by who he figured chucked that guy to the back. He was a giant vamp, with a sword about the size of Kane. The totem let out a few shots into the big man to provoke him, he wanted to fight this guy one on one. He'd regret his arrogance soon however, as he realised the vampire was nearly as fast as he was. Kane only managed to fire a few shots while avoiding deadly swings from the brute.

"You seem angry about something. You should see a shrink, or you know, just not me..." as he said this Kane grabbed a handful of sand from the ground and threw it into the vampire's eyes. His opponent staggered back as he quickly cleaned out his eyes. Kane managed a few shots to his chest but nothing that fazed the brute.

The big vamp was mad now, but Kane had other problems. A squad of zomies had made their way to him, and he was too far out from the main army. Kane took out two of the zombies in time for the big vamp to cut up the rest trying to gut the human. Kane jumped over a powerful stroke the stepped into a thrust kick that knocked the vampire back. Kane quickly made it back to the army for some back up, but it wasn't long before the big vamp was closing in again.

16. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    *e-mail from Dean, member of SPADE*

Xan. Things in NY have taken a turn for the worse. After we have more or less stopped all the outbreaks over here, the US branch of SPADE has become a major supplier of weapons and men to the hotspots across the waters. Let’s just say that a few people higher up have been taken a deeper interest in who our suppliers were…. And they found out about you.

They have detained everyone who has been associated with you (including myself) and questioned the hell out of us… (Ironically; they got me only an hour after I had that conversation with you)…. After they were done, they thrown the lot of us in holding cells. I didn’t know until afterwards that they went after your home…….. Supposedly, you had so many securities on it; it took them over half-a-day with all the men and firepower they could muster to burn the place down….. Even then, most of your important items survived (thanks to your protective spells), and are now being analyzed to see if any of it could be manufactured into weapons.

They let us go after it was all done.

I am so, so sorry….
    Dean.

*There are 4 e-mails with similar topics, all from SPADE members. Would you like to open them now?*
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It didn’t take long before Xan and her traveling companions to make their way to Spain…. It also didn’t take long for the Inquisition to send out their witch hunters and militia. Dam the Inquisition! SPADE was one thing; they were relatively new to the world of supernatural, and were more or less trying to keep a lid on magic so the rest of the human race stayed oblivious. The Inquisition on the other hand… these guys were genocidal extremists who only believed in getting rid of anything (and anyone) that couldn’t be explained by the Bible. Plus, Witch hunters usually knew a thing or two about stopping black magic….. Buuut, they have little to no experiences on how to stop an out-of-control helicopter. And look! The inquisition was even nice enough to supply one!

While weaving through the attacks of those hunters, Xan called up a tech version of a possession spell and, with her wand, aimed it at the helicopter. With the chopper now working via remote control, it wasn’t very difficult to knock off those annoying hunters… actually, it was quite fun. After that was over with, Xan and Red had to search for Dante and Lenin who had gotten separated. When she did find them, she didn’t like what Stragg had to say.

"So, Dante, Xan, Red Death, do me a favor. I want you three to find the Spanish S.P.A.D.E base, and kill them, kill them all."

Oh… Sh**…..

Xan was no idiot, and could see as plain as day that this was a test of allegiance. Even though her mind was racing over different scenarios of how she could do to get out, outwardly, she stayed calm. “No problem.” Xan said with a smirk. “Oh and here.” Xan continued as she opened her bag and pulled out a cell phone. “When we’re finished, this will ring. It works more efficiently then any communication spell from your time. Just open it.” Xan had stolen a ton of cells over the years… giving one away was no skin off her back.

As they flew off, Xan was still trying to think of a way out of this mess without creating a slaughter. Of course, at the same time, she was also checking her latest e-mails….

….. Those…. B@$%@R#$!!!!!! Her home!!! Her inventions!!!!... Her dogs... Mutt... Grump…. Xan wished she could cry or morn the loss (but of course, couldn’t)… After staying neutral, and doing nothing (directly) to harm them, this is how SPADE thanks her? Screw helping them now. And, if these rumors of the wolves were getting SPADE were true, she didn’t need to know where they stood either. Well…. Xan had a feeling all along that if she didn’t pick sides soon, she’ll get killed in the crossfire…. She just didn’t expect SPADE to make the first shot...... They were going to pay for that.

Xan picked up the pace after that and told the other two to distract security up front while she goes inside. For Dante and Red, that was an easy enough job. After they had started, it was easy for Xan to magically break a hole through the roof and glide down to the top floor. A magical shield held while a few people pulled out their guns in surprise and opened fire. With a few words she shot a small ball of fire to the nearest sprinkler head, causing it go off. With no words whatsoever, Xan gathered her power and sent a giant wave of electricity throughout the entire, drenched building, killing everyone who was still inside…. Knocking off the few survivors left was easy work.

After, Xan made the call to Lenin. Knowing Lenin didn’t know anything about phone etiquette, Xan started the second he picked up. “The job’s done. You can even ask Dante later. So, now you know you can trust me: I will fight for you; I will kill for you…. But I will only do so under one condition.”

“Well?” Lenin said, obviously not likening the idea of negotiating.

“You want resurrect the world you knew, I want to keep mine. Humans? I don’t really care about them right now… But I do care what happens to their knowledge, their technology. If you erased that, you’d be repeating the mistake they made when they burned books upon books of your history and magic. Instead, I want you to take their power. Make it your own. I can teach you how… That’s all I ask for in exchange of my services.”

Xan knew she was really taking a huge leap… but right now, she didn’t really care. She was sick of beating around the bush: she needed to now if this was the side she was going to fight for…. And she was going to find out now.

17. Axiron Stormholder

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Jedrek walked David toward the exit with Tranquility by his side and David’s guard of troops following behind. Jedrek wore a long shining dark red cape which trailed behind him on the concrete floor for about five feet. “So, now what is it we must do?” Jedrek asked. He wasn’t much used to taking orders from anyone, but he tried to sound suttle as much as possible.

David gave a short glance at him and made a false grin. “You will take you’re…people, and sweep across the continent of Europe toward the west. Come up with a group of at least four thousand of your best to lead in a counter-assault in Spain. We will manage to keep werewolf reserves in France. The goal of this operation is to push back the forces that are appearing in France. And, after the vast amount of recruiting you have ensued recently, I’m sure coming up with those numbers won’t be a problem. Your forces will be supplied with standard military assault weapons.” David stopped and so did the rest of the party. He grinned. “I’m sure beasts with claws can handle pulling a trigger.” He then walked out the exit leaving Jedrek infuriated.

As soon as the exit door shut after the last guard soldier, Jedrek turned around and bashed a wooden crate with his fist. It flew into pieces. His eyes were filled black and his teeth were longer. He was almost losing control of himself. Tranquility gracefully came up to him and lightly held him by the thick of his arms.

Outside, David climbed back into the armored car and straightened his suit in frustration, followed by his assistant Geiger who was a skinny man with glasses. “I hate those foul things.” David stated. “Soon enough, we’ll finish them off.”

18. Lord_Croanan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Lenin calmy looked out the window of the Madrid capital building and thoughtfully stroked his chin. Dante and his companians had been succesful, but that, that witch had tried to barter with him. No, Lenin always did things his way......and yet, sometimes it was good to compromise, if not for a little while. He glanced arcross the the room at the spainish president he had nailed to the wall. The important man's handgun he had kept on him layed on the desk. Lenin walked over to it and picked it up. Technology, mearly just faster ways for mortals to kill each other. He had no use for guns and bombs when he himself could slay in a secound and take a full clip of ammo to the chest without feeling pain. But then....there were advantages. The vampire lord threw open the doors and hurried down the steps and out onto the street, smiling upon hearing the sounds of a makeshift citidel being built by his slaves. He finally arrived at a small building surrounded by trashed barb wire. Lenin arrived in a large room, and in the center, lay a giant cylinder. Specifficaly, a nuclear weapon.

Von Stragg stroked its surface, looking over the gleaming metal. A dead scientist lumbered up beside him.

"My lord and master, the bomb found in the bunkers is in full working order, you are lucky the spainards were more powerful than they let on."

Lenin nodded and then sent the scientist flying back against the wall. "I do not care, the bomb is mearly a symbol of power, i have no wish to use it.....yet." Von Stragg hated technology, but lusted for power. Technology was power. Lenin would allow Xan her request, for now. Lenin smiled, those who were not of the superier race did not last long in his presence, yet they were useful. Besides, he could always have Dante kill both of them. The slaves didnt even look up as Lenin left, laughing insanely into the bloodred sunset.

19. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Xander rushed in on the soldier quickly, getting shot almost continuiously. But now it was his turn. The soldier was very quick, Xander could give him that. But he wasn't as fast as him. The soldier shot him once and a while, but at the same time Xander got slices and stabs in once and a while.

Suddenly the soldier picked some sand up and threw it in his face. While he rubbed his eyes, the operative was able to get a few shots in on him. Raising his axe over his head he missed the operative who was already far back. Hmm... He could dodge an axe but could he dodge fire. Putting his axe over his shoulder he got out his gun and shot a blast right at Kane heart. It wasn't going to miss. He couldn't dodge it their was no way.

20. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    %$#@, Vince swore. A blast of fire was going straight for Kanes heart. And Kane wasn't going to be able to dodge it no matter how fast he was.

He'd only have one chance at this. Leaving Jeff behind, Vincent lept at KAne tackling him to the ground, as the fire ball wizzed by and hit the ground with a spark. Now it was Vince, Jeff and Kane against this one vampire. Now wielding only an ax it ran at Vince wildly cutting into his neck, then Vince fell to the ground. Now Kane AND Jeff saved him from another swing of its ax"

"WTF is this!" Vince yelled. "Save each other day?!"