RPG#15 - The Artifact of Kiri-Jolith - Evil

Discussion in 'RPG #15 - The Artifact Of Kiri-Jolith' started by Jaymes, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    That bastard Darius was close - Divada could feel it in the air. Darius thought he was being sneaky and clever but he wasn't. He needed to be stopped. Divada waved her hand into the air as she chanted heavily and cast a spell of protection around herself so the shield would take any blows from a sword but the spell would only last twenty minutes at the most. Those twenty minutes she needed to take care of Darius for good.

Rune looked to Divada he knew he was going to die in the next brutal moments during the fight. Even with Chemosh's powers he still knew he was going to die. What he had become wasn't important to him. He loved Divada to the bitter depths of his rotten soul and yes he knew his soul was just as dark as this cavern. He would die in darkness but his heart would live because of love forever. Darius had upset him earlier but he was determined to get the upper hand this time.

"Come on out you thorn my side! Stop setting off my traps and wasting perfectly good measures for those other idiots when they get here. Show yourself." Divada yelled deep into the cavern and after hearing her voice echo she nodded.

* Tag *

2. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "Come on out you thorn my side! Stop setting off my traps and wasting perfectly good measures for those other idiots when they get here. Show yourself."

Darius couldn't help but laugh. He was the thorn in her side? If that was so, then she was most certainly the bane of his existence. It didn't matter, now he had what he wanted, she would stand and fight against him instead of running away and leaving her pawns in his path. He knew Rune was with her, he knew Rune had a boost in power since their last duel, but Darius didn't care, he would win.

"Ask and you shall recieve witch," Divida heard behind her as the assassin teleported to their location. He lunged with his sword poised for her heart, she had no chance to dodge the stroke. Then darius felt himself pushed back, Wall of force. He couldn't simply kill her off, not yet at least. He was going to have to wait for her shield to wear off, that didn't mean he couldn't kill Rune.

Teleporting again he positioned himself with Rune between himself and Divida, making it harder for her to strike him with a spell. He and Rune clashed, but Darius wouldn't let them lock up, his speed was his life in this battle. The two clashed several times and Divida shot off several spells, none of which met their mark in Darius chest. Finally Rune managed to catch him. One of his swords found its way through Darius' foot and buried itself in the ground below. It looked like he could finish the human off, but Darius was far too wily for that. Ripping two of the spikes from his chest he jammed one into Rune's leg and the other found it's way deep into his shoulder, making him drop his other weapon. Darius looked to Divida, she still had her barrier up, but it was fading. Darius only needed to dodge a few more spells, and stay close enough to cut her neck before she could rattle off another wall.

3. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    deleted post

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  4. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    deleted post

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007