RPG#15 - The Artifact of Kiri-Jolith - Evil

Discussion in 'RPG #15 - The Artifact Of Kiri-Jolith' started by Jaymes, Mar 14, 2006.

1. RaistlinMajere666

RaistlinMajere666 New Member

in a cushiony room with a real tight jacket on...
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Luckily the new camp was only a few miles from his location. He walked around the corner to where he kept his true armor; the black armor of a Knight of Neraka. As he started to pull his leggings off, he heard a crash behind him. He turned around to check who had followed him. He then relaxed and noticed it was only Avo. “Come here.” he beckoned the now sobered Solamnic to come to him. He was careful not to hide his armor.

“I can’t believe it. He’s, he’s-“ Avo broke off into a series of sobs on his way towards Medius.

I don’t want to kill him. But it will be to late for that. He would have seen my real armor that brandish. Medius slipped his dagger out of his boot, and hid it in his sleeve. No, I will not kill him if he shows he is a true friend. If he promises not to turn me in...

The grieved Knight made a final lurch and fell toward his friend. Medius, taken hold of by surprise, he caught the man and the dagger slid into his flesh slowly, as though time forgot to move; while Medius watched in horror.

Avo’s eyes grew wide. He pushed the surprised Dark Knight away and staggered beneath the pain, back the way he came. That shows me that I stay to serve for the Dark Knights cause. After making his decision he decided not to put on his other armor. As he made his way back around the corner of the inn, he expected to find Avo’s body on the ground.

Instead, he heard voices.

He saw a mage attending to the wounds of the Knight, the dagger on the ground next to him. Medius silently unsheathed his sword. He took in a deep breath and took a swing at the knelt mage. His enemy blocked with a wooden staff that held beneath the heavy blow.

"Why do you attack, Sir Knight?" The mage asked."What have I done to you?"

Medius sneered in reply, "I am not a Knight of the Light. I belong to Her Dark Majesty. And what you have done, you saw me murder that witless Knight. Therefore I must destroy you magic- user." He added to cover up the true story.

The Knight saw the mage drop something and a flash of horror washed over his face. Then he looked up at his odd staff. Medius was never prepared for what happened.

The mage shouted, “Deleemri!” And everything went black as Medius fell unconscious in a bright blue flash and loud CRACK!

2. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The voices of the camp were getting ever further. Lunalath didn't hear anything apart from the silent whispers of the forest, the light rustle of her own velvet robe and a gentle sound everytime her rowen staff touched the ground. She had already gathered the herbs she had came to look for, but wanted to think alone for a while. Her thoughts wandered in her brother, Kelevendros. They hadn't seen each others for decades and Lunalath couldn't come up with words which could explain her absence.

''I'll wait you in the near by village we saw Luna, I promise!'', Kel yelled and waved his hand with a smile on his face. Lunalath saw he had had to force himself to smile. She looked at her brother and raised her hand as an answer. Then she continued her journey through the woods of Wayreth where her brother could not follow her. The woods seemed more alive than other trees she had seen during her long journey on Krynn. They were even more lively, yet not so beautiful, than the trees of Qualinest.

Thought of Qualinest made Lunalath shiver. A single tear escaped to her cheek.

Lunalath laid in a bed which was in a small room in the tower of Wayreth. It had taken two weeks for her to fully recover of the test. Messenger had told that snow had come early this year and there for Luna knew that her brother was forced to leave the village and continue his journey onwards. He hadn't the time to wait for her all winter. Fire in the fireplace had almost gone out and the room was only dim lighted. Her new teacher, a black robed mage, had given her a black leather covered book in which she could make notes about the Art and everything related. She took it into her hands and caressed it's cover. It felt pleasantly warm to touch. He had promised to teach her everything he knew and she was going to be the most diligent student ever, but not for her teachers sake but for her own.

As old memories flew infront of her eyes, Luna dig the old book from her bag and caressed the black book with gentle motion.
    ''I will tell you what happened, Kel, I promise I will... I hope you understand'', Lunalath whispered.
    She put the old book back to her back and started to walk back to the camp. She had the slightest feeling of someone following her, so she said one word of command to her staff which launched an invisible protection shield around her. No force could ever break that shield as long as she didn't break down. With a satisfied grin on her face, she continued her walk back.

3. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Divada didn't return the nod but instead she leaned back against Rune. Rune kept his cold eyes locked on Ranna. A good spy after all came in handy. Kelevendros didn't need to use any of his witless spies on this mission. Ranna would prove worthy of the task. After all Divada had heard of the girl's name in her travels. The girl might have not looked like much but she was one able to take care of herself.

Divada gave Ranna a magical touch of greetings on her skin as her eyes became somewhat darker in the moon light. She wasn't testing the girl but instead she was finding out of she had any magical powers - by her magical touch Divada found she didn't but the girl did indeed have powerful stealthing abilities.

"We need a good spy on this mission." she asked with her cold voice, "Why not let her join us....?" A cruel smile appeared across her beautiful face. "If she fails then she dies. Simple as that. If she doesn't...well i'm sure she'll be glad she made the correct decision."

4. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    As Ranna replied with arrogance to me as Darius held his weapon to her throat I almost laughed. "You have courage and pride girl, I'll give you that, but one day it'll get you killed for not all are as kind as I." I say not telling Darius to lower his weapon just yet but ask both him and Kalder for their opinion, "Darius and Kalder, what do think of her? Should we let her into our honorable band?" Finishing this I laughed at my own dumb joke.

'What was this mage up to?' I wondered. 'Why would she willingly open her arms to anyone who she would have to share glory with. And that grin, I already don't like it. I must be carefull with both Divada and Ranna for Ranna just may already be on Divada's payrole no doubt. It's a good thing I have trusted allies like Darius and Kalder by my side.'

I then ask Divada Firebane, "Why are you so interested in this girl Divada Firebane?" Completely ignoring her rank I smirk at my obvious jab to cause reason for her to lash out at her new commander.

5. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Smiling at the womans arrogance, bravery, and most of all sheer stupidity Kalder said, " I GUESS we could give her a try. To see if she is all talk or if she can actually hold her own weight on the battle field"

Thinking long about what he had said Kel shook his head in agreement. It was a good idea to give her a chance. They had room enough on the group and she didn't seem to be much trouble.

"As long as we keep a close eye on her, and don't let her slit our throats in our sleep." He said being hypothetical, or at least he hoped.

"Well spoken" Kel said nodding once again.

Looking at Darius, sword to the womans throat Kalder realised that she looked innocient and helpless once again, as in reality she was arrogant and anything but helpless. The more he studied her the more he was sure that she would be of good benifet on there mission, that is if she lived. It all depended on what Darius, General Firebane, and Kel decieded.

6. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    As Ranna replied with arrogance to me as Darius held his weapon to her throat I almost laughed. "You have courage and pride girl, I'll give you that, but one day it'll get you killed for not all are as kind as I." I say not telling Darius to lower his weapon just yet but ask both him and Kalder for their opinion, "Darius and Kalder, what do think of her? Should we let her into our honorable band?" Finishing this I laughed at my own dumb joke.

'What was this mage up to?' I wondered. 'Why would she willingly open her arms to anyone who she would have to share glory with. And that grin, I already don't like it. I must be carefull with both Divada and Ranna for Ranna just may already be on Divada's payrole no doubt. It's a good thing I have trusted allies like Darius and Kalder by my side.'

I then ask Divada Firebane, "Why are you so interested in this girl Divada Firebane?" Completely ignoring her rank I smirk at my obvious jab to cause reason for her to lash out at her new commander.

Smiling at the womans arrogance, bravery, and most of all sheer stupidity Kalder said, " I GUESS we could give her a try. To see if she is all talk or if she can actually hold her own weight on the battle field."

Thinking long about what he had said Kel shook his head in agreement. It was a good idea to give her a chance. They had room enough on the group and she didn't seem to be much trouble.

"As long as we keep a close eye on her, and don't let her slit our throats in our sleep." He said being hypothetical, or at least he hoped.

"Well spoken" Kel said nodding once again.

Looking at Darius, sword to the womans throat Kalder realised that she looked innocient and helpless once again, as in reality she was arrogant and anything but helpless. The more he studied her the more he was sure that she would be of good benifet on there mission, that is if she lived. It all depended on what Darius, General Firebane, and Kel decieded.

(OOC: I have Ranna's permission to control her character for this post.)

Ranna didn't struggle in the grasp she was in nor did she flinch with the blade at her throat. She wanted to laugh out loud at the argument which was taking place. She could easily get out of the hold but something was holding her back. The witch was using her magical powers which made Ranna's skin tingle with something - perhaps anticipation...? She didn't know which it was but she kept her mouth shut at this point in time as she waited to see what the decision was going to be. If it was going to be one against her then she was prepared to fight her way out. Her fingertips were inches away from her machette as she waited in silence.

Divada shook her head in agreement with Kel. "Fine by me - as I stated if she fails she dies."

She turned her attention back to Kelevendros - her voice gaining an edge of anger. "What I say is my own business and not yours. So either you listen to what I have to say or just ignore me. If you want to get yourself killed then by all means continue with the way you are running things. I'm not going to stop you nor am I going to get in your way. I have a job to do and that's be the evil sorceress you all need."

She sighed openly. "We have to cover some ground before the sun rises in the sky. Now this girl which Kel has in his grasp will be valuable to us due to the fact she has superb stealth abilities. As I stated earlier she will be use to if and if she betrays us I'll kill her myself. Fair enough....?"

7. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Darius quickly pieced together that by now the decision to let the girl live or die was in his hands. Kel wanted everyone's oppinion in this girl's fate. Darius toyed with his options for several seconds. She was a spy, snaky and quick as they came, though he doubted as sneaky as he. None the less she was arrogant, she nearly laughed in Kel's face when he tried to assert his authority to her. She seemed to be to Kel what Kel was to Verminaard. And the abilities of another stealth agent could always be useful, as sometimes he needed assistance, and he could get some leeway with her on the more stealthy aspects of this mission. Not to mention a scout was always a good thing. And Firebane had guarunteed her death if she betrayed them.

However there was one thing he did not like. The magus was praising this girl's stealth. Did not he have his own great stealth ability? Was he not worthy of her praise? How stealthy was she that she could not avoid the elf's eye? But he wouldn't gain Firebane's approval by simply killing the girl. He'd have to earn it by besting her on the mission. But maybe this way he could take care of any subterfeuge before it happened... no fact was fact, she had Firebane's approval. And Darius had no interest in crossing the mage. He took his sword from the girls throat and sheathed it. "She has the courage to scoff at us with a sword at her throat. And besides, you never know when another assassin will be needed." He folded his arms and looked back at the leader of the group, "I agree with the general, we must get moving if we are to defeat the agent of the Solamic knights."

8. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Lunalath made haste on her way back to the camp. She was worried that she'd loose some precious information shared by the others. And as she walked to the camp she saw that the others were still solving the mysterious figure- problem out side the camp. She saw one figure more than before and thought Why didn't they kill it? I need to find out about this.

Lunalath walked silently to the group and arrived just to see Darius holding a knife on a half-elven womans throat, who was cloth in midnight blue. She was bigger than Lunalath, but looked very agile and someone who could take care of herself. General Firebane was disputing to Kelevendros and Luna didn't pay much attention in listening to her. She looked at the half-elf with openly questioning eyes. Darius looked a little resistant to let go of the woman. "She has the courage to scoff at us with a sword at her throat. And besides, you never know when another assassin will be needed, '' Darius said folding his arms and continued: "I agree with the general, we must get moving if we are to defeat the agent of the Solamic knights."

As they all started to walk back to the camp, Lunalath took Klevendros by the hand and said beneath her black hood:
    ''We need to talk.''
    Kel looked at her and smiled, not that vicious grin, but the smile Luna had always called ''the big-brothers-smile''. She took her hood off and at that moment Kel looked a little suprised. Lunalath's hair was totally white with a little silvery touch, not black, like their mothers hair, as the last time Kel and Luna had seen each others.

9. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hearing my most esteemed comrades voice their oppinions I submit to the unnamous vote of my two trusted advisors Kalder and Darius. Though even the mage's reasurance of Ranna's ultimate demise if she should fail or betray us. With that I gladly accepted her into our small group though I knew that I would have to keep an eye on her as well as Firebane, who no doubt had plans for the girl already.

As we head back to camp to gather our belongings for the trip to the Vale of Vipers my sister Luna approaches me saying, "We need to talk." As she pulls her hood back I am overwhelmed with both worry, surprise, and fear, for if this happened because of the test does it mean something go horribly wrong, or was this a gift from her diety of magic that had bestowed upon her a sign of his confidence and favor...

I reply by telling Darius, "Darius, my friend, I want you to make sure everything is ready for our departure immeadiatly. Provesions, weapons, and steads. Kalder will assist you if needed but make sure everyone is getting ready. And if you could pack my belongings as well I would be forever in your debt. My sister has something to tell me which is not, I am guessing open for disscussion among even those I trust."

With the preparation for the jorney in capably hands I lead my sister towards my own tent that would allow some privacy, as she tells me what she has decided upon to enlighten me. Gesturing for her to sit on a rock which I had been using for a seat, I take a seat on the moist ground and wait patiently for her to speak.

10. Ranna

Ranna The Wayfarer

Call me a nomad, for I travel with the wind.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hearing them discuss it among themselves for a few moments, Ranna waited patiently with the reassurance if she didn't the cool blade on her throat would be the last thing she knew. The elf that held her, Darius is what they called him she believed, removed the blade slower than necessary.

When she was sure he wasn't going to suddenly slash out at her again, she picked up her machette and sheathed it. Looking up, she caught the eyes of the mage, Divada Firebane, the dark elf had called her. Shivering slightly at the feel of magic, Ranna let the rest go ahead of her, and stride silently behind them.

Another mage had joined us during the trial who obviously seemed close to their leader, Kel. She pulled off her hood to show surprising silver hair. She seemed not as an intimadting prescence as Firebane, but nevertheless, a mage.

Hearing Kel ask for them to pack provisions, Ranna thought she might go help. Seeing as she had little else to occupy her time before they left.

11. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    "Darius, my friend, I want you to make sure everything is ready for our departure immeadiatly. Provesions, weapons, and steads. Kalder will assist you if needed but make sure everyone is getting ready. And if you could pack my belongings as well I would be forever in your debt. My sister has something to tell me which is not, I am guessing open for disscussion among even those I trust."

Darius nodded in understanding and began to lead the group away so that Kel and his sister could have their privacy. He knew the others wouldn't take any directing to get their things around, so he didn't bother to tell them anything. He had a feeling he may regret his choice in letting the woman live, but for now he'd just have to live with his choice. Not personally having anything to gather he looked to the others, "I'm sure you know to pack lightly, just make it quick."

12. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    "I'm sure you know to pack lightly, just make it quick." Darius said to Kalder along with all of his other companions. Nodding Kalder went to get ready.

Hurrying to were his things were kept, Kalder seathed his dagger and blade onto his leather belt, and then stared to pack his sack. Darius had been right, he would know to pack lightly. After all he had no choice in the matter, he hardly had any belongs.

Stuffing all of his belongings into the sack didn't take long. Putting the sack over his shoulder and his dwarven helm onto his head Kalder went off to see how the others were doing. Of course only the men had finshed packing, but the women were a different story. "Women..." Kalder whispered jokingly to Kel. But soon they were all packed.....

13. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ((OOC: Medius Scant--Rastlin's character))

Medius Scant quickly recovering from the blast of magic that had thrown him from were he stood over the mage back into the ally a against the wall. Whatever that spell was meant to do it had obviously done it well for the mage and the wounded knight was no-were to be seen. Staggerly walking back into the ally, Medius discards his magic abused Solomanic armor for the armor that would surely give himself away if anyone caught sight of it. Strapping the buckles into place quickly Medius then takes a cloak of midnight black and conceals his body and armor within it's folds.

Walking back out into the streat he then heads towards the soutern most gate leading towards the Plains of Solamnia where his lord's army lay waiting for his return and most of all his valuable information on the defenses of the greatest bastion of Solamnic power...The High Clerists Tower. With the information he held inside his head this would surely be the end of the acursed knights...unless they had godly intervention from one of the many light dieties, Kiri-Jolith, the most dominate god in aiding the Solamnic's. But who would succeed, the forces of darkness or the forces of light in seeking the Vale of Viper's, which holds the greatest treasures of Kiri-Jolith's power and might...the Sword of Justice and Shield of Honor according to the Paladins who seek these items.

14. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Kelevedros guided Lunalath insode his tent and gestured her to sit on a rock, since it was the only bench in the tent. After they were both seated, Luna took a deep breath and looked her brother with indescribable eyes. Kel had difficulties to get used to her white hair instead of black.

''What happened?'' he asked. Lunalath touched her hair that smoothly descended on her back.
    ''It was the Test, my brother. I have had this color for almost thirty years, has it really been that long? Yes, I guess it has.
    Well, I guess I should start from where we left.. As you know, I'm not allowed to speak about my Test. So I cannot explain, and I don't even want to explain what happened. But afterwards I was sick for weeks. I had fever and I hallusinated a lot, but my to-be-teacher took care of me. He was a really good man, Kel, and wise too. I don't know should I say 'even though he was a human' or 'because he was a human'... He had a black robe like I have now too. I know it might be a slight suprise for you, but really, you cannot say that red robe actually suited me'', Luna said and smirked.
    ''I guess not'', he replied.

''He gave me this book'', she said and dug her leather book from her bag, ''Everything I have learned from him is inside this book. It was empty when he gave it to me, now there are only eleven empty pages left. I was with him at the Tower for ten years. Studying mostly.
    And when he thought I was ready, we travelled to his home village where he had a small house. The people at the village thought he was harmless, but oh Kel how wrong they were, he was so powerful! In his basement he summoned many foul creatures before me and I killed them all. He also teached me how to summon those creatures and how to control them. He also showed me many herbs and told me how to use them, and I can assure you, that knowledge will be handy. It was amazing... But even though he was a strong man, it wasn't enough to save him from the plague. It came so quickly; on the night before we had had a dicussion about me joining the Nerakan army to practise my skills as a battle mage and on the next night, I held his trembling body in my arms and watched him die. Sometimes I still --'', Luna quickly stopped and started to sob. Kelevendros arised from the ground and embraced his sister. He was chocked to notice how thin his little sister had become, she hadn't clearly eaten for days. Kel picked a piece of journey bread he had on a little table and handed to Luna. She took it and ate it at once.

''What happened next?'' Kel asked with a soft voice, he didn't want to torture his sister with aching memories, but he wanted to know where she had been. Luna wiped her eyes and continued: ''After I burned him along with his house, I packed my things and started my journey towards Neraka. After two months I finally got there and joined the Nerakan Knights.
    I had a little chamber there were I did my studies and a big open place where I practised with the knights.''

''And I was there for years before a year ago, I wanted to find you. And I left Neraka to roam across the lands trying to look for you, and last month I finally got a message that someone knew that you were here. And now I've found you.'' Lunalath sat on the stone looking tired. She didn't know what Kel would say to her, maybe he didn't understand that her Art studies were so important to her. Kelevendros was standing his back towards Luna.
    ''What was his name?''
    ''Sakard.''

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  15. Jaymes

Jaymes Markham

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    ((Rastlin's character))

Medius, limping with pain as the pursuing Paladin had come to an abrupt end while he battled for his life against five opponents in a crowded space. Though Medius had no doubt that the Paladin would win against the hired thiefs of that area for their protect at a time like this, he knew that the man wouldn't have the strength or the will to come after him so soon.

Pulling a cloak that had been placed on the other side of the barrier that seperated him and the Paladin, Medius pull the cloak close to him to hide his armor and to keep out the on coming cold. Walking into the street he notices that the south gates of Palathas, the ones leading out to the Plains of Solamnia were closing, he sprints towards them barely making it through. Walking away from Palathas he knows that it would fall soon and that he would be the one who caused it's downfall...

((Kelevendros--my character))

Unable to comprehend all the information that my sister, Luna, had shared with me, I was stunned. Not knowing what else to do in that moment I turned away as I tried to comprehend the impossible.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity I asked, "So why did you choose the Black robes sister? And this Sakard, were you...were you in love with him?" Knowing that I was forceing her to re-live the awfull events that had befelled her I looked at her with the kind eyes of an understanding brother. To lose one you love or even close was something that one never truely got over, but just lived with...

16. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    When Kelevendros turned to Lunalath and looked her at tender look asking:
    "So why did you choose the Black robes sister? And this Sakard, were you...were you in love with him?", Luna started to laugh. Kel looked at her suprised, for he would have least expected a reaction like this. Luna giggled and covered her mouth with the sleave of her robe.
    ''Oh, dear brother, when you were evicted from our beloved Qualinest, there were two reasons why I leaved. Firsts was, that you were the only one I had left so even though they would have still accepted me as a member of their society, I still wanted to go with you. Second reason was, that I knew that they would have evicted me sooner or later. So I decided to leave them on my own, denying them to have the pleasure of my humiliation'', Luna said with narrowed eyes.
    ''I always knew what I was to be, I just didn't share it with others, because I knew no-one would understand. Oh, don't look me like that! I know even you would have been frightened about my desires. After all, we were only children, and not even nobles. And after my Test, it seemed like a clear choise.''

Lunalath caressed her book even more tenderly than before, she sighted and continued:
    ''I loved him, but Sakard and I were not lovers. He was my teacher and friend, we shared the same passion for Art. He was the father that I never had. The kind of father who doesn't abandon his daughter... Besides, his heart had been buried long ago beside his wife. He never even looked me like a woman, but like a comrade.'' Lunalath looked at Kel and saw his relief, at least a hint of it. After all these years with these other races and he still acts like an elf.

Before Kelevendros could say anything, Luna put the book back to her bag and said:
    ''But tell me, Kel, what have you been doing all these years?''

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  17. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Divada folded her arms across her chest and leaned against a tree as Rune waited silently beside her. He whispered a few things to her and then chuckled as Divada gave him a wry smile. Patience was something she could handle. She watched the girl who's scrawny neck she had saved for a few moments before turning her attention to the sun rising in the east. Time was running short. What was that idiot mage talking about that was so important that she had to tear Kelevendros away from his supposed 'party'. It wasn't as if she was dying.

That mage was pathetic in Divada's eyes, she was nothing more than a sniveling baby who was still latched to her mother's tit. She need to take her mouth away and experience something new to drink. The girl wasn't Divada's problem but it wasn't her she tought about instead it was the color robes she wore. She didn't have the cold-ironess and black soul required to wear the Black Robes. Somehow Divada knew that Black wasn't her true color. Yet what other color could she wear...? Divada tossed that thought around in her mind as she spun a web of fog to conceal the encampment.

"We need to get going." She said aloud to let everyone who waited letting them know that the sun was rising. Her black robes molded their fabric to her body making her look like a black shadow.
    Rune stood ready at her side.

18. Ranna

Ranna The Wayfarer

Call me a nomad, for I travel with the wind.
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "We need to get going." Ranna looked up from where she stood facing the east with her head in her hand, lost in thought. Divada said, indicating the rising sun. Sighing to herself, she stretched momentarily, and then looked to see if Kel and his friend were done with their bonding session. Seeing that they weren't quite there, strode to a nearby knoll, and looked at the camp. She loved the seemingly quiet during the sunsets and sunrises when it seemed everyone had just gone to sleep, or had not yet awoken.

In her mind, she was already considering routes through the Plain, and possible destinations. Visualizing the landscape she was so used to, she also sumurised where Max was then. Probably at the Raven Inn. Helping out, or just walking the streets of Palanthas, helping when necessary. Perhaps she had bought a flute finally, the gods knew she deserved one. Shaking her head, she noticed that they were waiting for Kel and his friend, and everyone else was ready. So, she strode back down to them liesurely, specially if Kel-boy was taking his sweet time. Dang elves. She loved the irony.

19. I. R. Shogun

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Darius noted the rising sun. He was prepairing to say something when the general beat him to the punch. "We need to get going," was all she said. Yet it was more than enough to let the others know. They did need to get moving. Especially him... He pulled up his hood and put on a mask, as well as his eye patch making sure none of his skin was exposed. Immortality at the cost of never knowing light or love. It didn't matter, with the accomplishing of this mission he'd have the death he so craved.

After waiting a few extra moments he finally took the initiative to get Kel himself. He walked to the tent and bashed the sides of his swords together, "Kel, we need to get moving, you're killing precious darkness, let's go!" He sheathed his blades then went back over to the others. "If he's not out in two minutes we'll just have to leave without him."

20. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    "If he's not out in two minutes we'll just have to leave without him." Darius said. Jokinly Kalder hoped but you never do know...

But Kalder had to admit, even though the others were being overly impatient, he had to admit that he to was getting tired of the waiting. It had been long since either of his blades; his curved dagger or his sword, had tasted any blood. He could hardly wait until he got to cut his blade into some of those damned Solamalian fools. He grinned broadly as he thought up a battle in his head. 2 score of knights. Running though them cutting every which way-. "Kalder?" Darius said looking weirdly at Kalder who had been swinging his blade around with his eyes closed.

Kalder could only imagine how odd he looked. Blushing, even though it could hardly be seen on his thick battle worn scaly skin, which was mostly covered by a dwarven helm he had got off a dwarf he had killed in a battle.