RPG #11 - Fallen Salvation

Discussion in 'RPG #11 - Fallen Salvation' started by Nienor, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    SHe raised an eyebrow and waved off his grin, her face solum. She felt no love for this demon and it would be long now, if ever, her gained her trust. She felt uneasy about him, but maybe he would be proven kind. She wanted to go against her lessons, but she felt a strong pull towards them. Heaving a breath, she looked at him and the ends of her lips smiled, yet vanished after it. sHe said a bit mockingly huffiness "I will go and face the danger!" She swings the sword infront of her, but over-balances and stumbles to the ground. Her wings slip out of her robe and brake her fall, but it still hurt her dignity. She rose, the flowers proping her up encouragly, with a blush and brushed herself off. " well...lets be off" SHe said squeekingly.

2. Sylavanas

Sylavanas Druid

In the midst of a sacred grove, or possibly Austra
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sylavanas stood watching the wizard, whose name he had learned with Bayltisar. As a measure of good faith he had allowed the mage to stand but he still maintained a firm grip upon the staff.
    "I believe you have provided all the information I require, but now I must ask of you a question" Sylavanas paused as he scratched Mara, who had returned with the horse, behind the ears. "What is it you intend to do now? Where is it that you are going?"
    Sylavanas paused again thoughtfully "This trouble cannot be waited upon, sheltered here in the woods. I wish to meet this menace, I have no knowledge of the outside world and I want to know your opinion"
    Sylavanas handed back the staff to Bayltisar who watched him carefully. Sylavanas then waited for the mage's response with Mara at his side.

3. Waldemar

Waldemar Power behind the throne

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Gripping his staff firmly, Bayltisar pondered a short while upon the latter of the druids questions. "Indeed we cannot wait for these troubles,as you call them, come to us. I do doubt, thoguh the emasure fo yoru understandign of the issue, an understanding i belive you need to be able to comphrened fully. Such can i do, but not here, i fear the road is watched all too keenly by the spies of our enemy. As for my purpose that too must wait until we are in seclusion. Come, might there be a clandestien palce where i migth unfold all i know unto you?"
    Bayltisar disdainfulyl brushed some lichen from hsi robes, turnign once more to face his companion. "Where are my manners. I am Lord Bayltisar Anvarvial, Archmage of the cityof splendours and Lord Chamberlain to the elf king. Who might i have the pleasure of addressing?"

4. Sylavanas

Sylavanas Druid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sylavanas pondered the statement of the newly introduced Bayltisar. It was true he did need to understand the situation but he could not leave the forest unprotected, he thought hard trying to determine a harmonious course of action. He found one.
    Grinning Sylavanas extended his hand and shook the mages answering hand.
    “I am known as Sylavanas Nastelenen, a druid as you have no doubt guessed” Sylavanas paused here, “I have decided to accompany you, but if I do so I need to perform a ceremony before we leave, is this agreeable to you?”
    Sylavanas brought back his hand and rested it on one of his sickles by his side. Mara gazed up at the mage Bayltisar, weighing up his character in his mind, whether or not the mage could be trusted. They waited for Bayltisar’s reply.

5. Waldemar

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Bayltisar offered his new companion a patronising smile. "Of course", Bayltisar answered. He was still somehwat amused at the innocence of the elf, so pure and free of the politics of the kingdom. Bayltisar pitied him. Politiely indicating for Sylvanas to lead on. As Bayltisar followed the druid, surreptiiously glancing behidn him..............he was certain they were being watched. The druid woudl prove useful.

6. Morgan_of_Salerone

Morgan_of_Salerone New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Savage watched the unlikely duo from the shelter of the thick tree branches, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth. Golden eyes gazed down with grave seriousness as black claws gripped the rough bark.

The demon looked down at the angel and grinned.

"Very well. After the war between our kinds, I must admit I'd quite like to have an angel on my side." he said with a slight chuckle. "My first port of call was going to be the encampments for the different races, and see who I could gather to my cause. Unlike them, I don't plan to outright clash with the warrior's army, and instead have my own planned destination. It may be dangerous, but if you are still interested in helping and have no better plan, then by all means, let's go." he finished.

The angel raised an eyebrow and waved off his grin, her face solemn. Heaving a breath, she looked at the demon smiling for a bare moment with just the corners of her mouth. With a bit mocking huffiness, she said,

"I will go and face the danger!" The angel swung the sword in front of her, but over-balanced and fell to the ground. Her wings slipped out of her robe and broke her fall, but it was easy to tell her dignity was well injured by the incident. The angel rose, the flowers propping her up encouragingly, and with a blush she brushed herself off. " Well...lets be off" She said in a squeaky voice.

Slipping out of the trees with effortless grace, Savage slunk forward toward the two beings. Rising to her full height, she strode out of the shadows. Her patterned skin camouflaged her, giving the appearance of her suddenly materializing out of the darkness of the forest. The angel and the demon tensed, each reaching for weapons.

“Peace.” Said Savage softly; this was once fight even she was wise enough to avoid. “I wish only to exchange words.”

The angel, innocent as she was, relaxed immediately. The demon however, stayed tense, his hands resting on his weapons. Savage smiled to herself. Demons never changed.

“I heard you speaking of resisting the Warrior.”

“You are a brazen one, to eavesdrop on the conversation of a demon and an angel.” The demon said, crossing his arms. Savage chuckled.

“You are a brazen one to speak of such things in the forest of the Fangs of Hell, demon.”

The demon lifted his chin, appraising Savage with demonic eyes. She smiled at him, displaying a row of white, pointed teeth.

“I am Savage, mercenary extraordinaire and keeper of this forest. Who is it that so boldly enters my forest?”

“I am Lillith, angel of Thelestia.” The angel said softly, her voice floating like a feather on the wind. Savage gave her a nod of her head, her cat-like eyes turning to the demon.

“I am Belzar, formerly of Desah.”
    Savage gave him a nod as well, then tensed.

“We are surrounded.” She said.

7. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    When she came up from the fall, her mind was not on her surroundings, but when the trees called out to her that someone was hiding, she barely noticed. Lillith, still blushing slightly, sheathed her sword (the acursed thing!) and looked over her shoulder when the person appeared.

Her wings tensed and so did her body. The featheres ruffled in gentle irritation of having to clench and tense.

"Peace" The felis,( though lillith, having looked over the races and people of the earth a long time ago, thought that there was a bit of elf in this one) said "I wish only to exchange words"

Words, lillith thought and she relaxed immediately for she had no reason to mistrust this woman.She looked over to her demon companion as of now. She wasent surprised to see that he was not relaxing, only tensed more.

“I heard you speaking of resisting the Warrior.” The felis said to them.

“You are a brazen one, to eavesdrop on the conversation of a demon and an angel.” Balzar said,a bit stubbornly, and crossing his arms. The woman chuckled.

“You are a brazen one to speak of such things in the forest of the Fangs of Hell, demon.”

Balzar seemed to praise her for speaking so boldly to him. Lillith stood off to the side of them, examining the trees and flowers along the road. They were seemingly trying to tell her something. Frowning, she continued to stroke the branches and flowers that wiggled over to her in desperation. THe felis coninuted on.

“I am Savage, mercenary extraordinaire and keeper of this forest. Who is it that so boldly enters my forest?”

Lillith looked up and said to her " I am Lillith, angel of THelestia" And she twitched a smile and looked back down. Balzar introduced himself to her.

She found out exactly the moment Savage said something. She tensed when she relised what the trees and flowers were saying to her.

8. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Belzar watched as Lilith fell over, and instantly he began to regret his offer towards her. The angel couldn't even handle a sword in safety without falling over. Just how much use could she possibly be in battle? This was going to be a long and arduous journey if this was her usual level of ability.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted, however, when a Felis warrior dropped out of a nearby tree. Instantly sniffing slightly, he thought he picked up a different scent to Felis, but came to the simple conclusion that it must be a hybrid. A tense conversation followed between the three of them, brief words being exchanged, and as opposed to the angel, who seemed all to ready to trust this new person, Belzar had seen all too many times the different races the Warrior had under his command. As such, he wasn't ready to let his guard down.

Suddenly, he caught a familiar scent on the wind... not strong, but strong enough... just a few seconds before the Felis, who called herself Savage, also noticed they appeared to be surrounded. Belzar once again drew his swords, and stood ready for battle.
    "Goblins." he simply stated, spinning around and watching outwards of the clearing. He was not disappointed, when suddenly a whole horde of goblin warriors burst through the treeline and began to attack them.

Swinging his swords with expertise, the first three goblins that attacked Belzar fell easily. He then spun around and swung his arms straight out, catching two more on either side of him. Suddenly, a goblin club-man delivered a stunning blow to Belzar's back, causing him to drop his swords and roll away or have his skull crushed. Belzar got back onto his feet and glared at the goblin, who was grinning victoriously. Smirking back, Belzar flexed certain muscles along his arm, and felt the reassuring press of his palm-daggers sliding out of his sleeves. He then moved without warning, and coming up beneath the goblin's guard, managed to get his palm dagger beneath the enemy's skull, killing it almost instantly. Belzar then turned quickly to see how the others were coping before continuin to fight himself.

9. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Lillith took a few more steps towards them until Balzar said that thier attackers were goblins. Great, she breathed, pulling at her sword once more. Yes, she may have been clumsy before, when she had fallen over, but that was a mistake she only did when she was being foolish. She was actually quite good with the weapon. The sword shone gently as her aura wrapped itself around the elegant cursed and handles of the blade. sHe blade, encouraged, shone like the moonlight. THe flowers shrunk back into the ground as the noises reached her ears just moments after they attacked.

Mighty heaven and earth!, she exclaimed in her thoughts. THere are so many!.

Goblins rushed out to them, stomping over the flowers and vines to get to the three. That made her furious. Several rushed at Balzar, savage and herself. Gathering herself up, she remebered her hours spent in the library. see, Lillith had enver been to earth personally to herself. Only the guardian angels, of whom had a person to look and take care for, went. SHe never encountered viciousness like thin. It startled her. THough she was ignorant of the way of goblins, they attacked her easily, tearing at her clothes and sword, trying to wrench it from her grasp. Furious, she spread her wings ut as far as they could go. tHios was intimidating, even to the bravest goblins. Her wings stretched several yards out to eather side of her being. Beating them hard, she swooped wind at the goblins. THe wind, taking up thier offer, lashed hard at them. Serveral took a few steps back then renewed thier efforts.

Swinging the sword left and right, she rammed through many goblins, though had a hard time doing it. There was a tear in her robe at the shoulder and a deep cut on her cheek. Turning to look at Blazar and the felis, Lilith felt pain burst into her skull, shedding stars over her vision. Plummiting to the ground, her sword was wrenched from her grasp as several goblins shoated thier triumph. A few moments and lillith called for help desperatly. The vines came to her aid.

Twirlling up and around the goblins feet, thier strong stems firmly lashed them to the ground. Smirking silently to herself, she looked to Blazar, slightly confused. wHy were the goblins attacking them so furiously?

10. Morgan_of_Salerone

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Savage took a deep breath, allowing the scent of blood to fill her nose. Giving a war cry, the crazed warrior dove into the fray, slashing, biting, clawing, hacking. Savouring the taste of blood on her tongue, Savage tore away at the throat of a dying goblin, spinning around and gutting another with her needle sharp claws. Jumping up into the trees with her feline grace, Savage chose her target and dove, mashing the unfortunate prey into the ground. Whirling, she knocked the feet out from under one goblin, stabbed out the eyes of another, and successfully managed to tear the head off the last.

Standing in the centre of a mound of bleeding corpses, Savage panted, looking for the next victim. Her eyes turned to the demon and the angel, her vision tainted red by her bloodlust. She took a step forward, and growled with displeasure as the elven part of her beat back her instincts to kill, clearing away the red-tainted vision. Shaking her head and licking her claws, Savage looked up at the duo, golden eyes gazing with clarity at them.

“You fight well, for an angel.” She said with a joking smile at Lillith, and turned to raise an eyebrow at Belzar. “Getting a little rusty, are we?” she asked, turning away before he could answer. “Come.” She said. “I will show you a clear way to the elven people, but do not expect me to visit them with you. I have no love of elves.”

Walking back to the pile of goblin corpses, Savage bent down and dipped her claws in it's cooling dark blood, smearing it across her cheek in three delicate lines. With a swish of her tail, the elven felis leapt up into the trees, gesturing for the demon and the angel to follow.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2005
  11. Sylavanas

Sylavanas Druid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In the depths of the woods Sylavanas meditated in the eaves of a large oak, at his side sat Mara silently staring at the sky. With patience Sylavanas called up the power of nature, he knew what he had to do although it was no mean feat. As he channeled the magic into the oak the wizard-Bayltisar, watched from a distance to avoid any backlash of power.
    Gradually Sylavanas sensed the awakening of the oak, its old mind gradually rousing itself for a more active life. The eyes of Sylavanas and Mara both began to glow an emerald green as the spell neared its final completion. Rising from his position seated on the ground Sylavanas turned to face the oak and placed his hands upon its gnarled bark, the light from his eyes faded as his hands burst into an aura of green which seeped into the oak's being.
    The oak stirred as Sylavanas stepped back, with a great wrenching noise the roots tore themselves from the ground, where Sylavanas placed his hands great deep eyes opened and blinked, a crack appeared below these eyes, a mouth and two branches shifted to form crude arms. Behind him Sylavanas felt Bayltisar take a step backward as the mighty treant, for that was what the oak was rose to its full height. Mara howled and the treant shifted its gaze to the wolf, around them in the forest Sylavanas heard the stirrings of other trees, not a treant like this one but warned now of the danger. Sylavanas bowed to the treant and then proceeded to describe to it the situation, the treant would protect the woods with the aid of the tree's, he could now follow this Bayltisar without fear for the woods he left behind.

12. Waldemar

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Bayltisar stood in silent wonder as the great oak shook off the restraints of its dormancy. A smile of polite intrigue stretched itself across his face as he regarded both the creature and Sylavanas. He had heard of the druid's ability to awaken the trees of their domains, but never had he seen such a ritual performed. His new companion was proving to be more a match for Bayltisar's expectations. Bayltisar's already high regard for the druidic orders only increased as the treant began to move. As it took its first steps, Bayltisar withdrew slightly. As the wooden creature came to a halt, Bayltisar offered Sylavanas a polite clap and offered the oaken personage a bow of respect.

Bayltisar flashed a brief smile of satisfaction; the pair of eyes that had been eavesdropping on their conference had withdrawn, presumably at the sight of the treant. Approaching Sylavanas, Bayltisar spoke in a low voice.

“This glade will suffice for our conference; there is much I have to unfold".

Bayltisar Muttered a series of eldritch words and passed his staff before him. The Phantasmal map of the lands appeared once more. As the spell hone din upon were the wizard stood, Bayltisar’s eyes were drawn to another part of the wood, were two strange figures now stood, with another closing on them. Bayltisar raised his eyes to regard his companion, whose incessant visage had adopted a stern countenance.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005
  13. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    A shiver of fear rippled thorugh the forest. The leaves russled, as if by wind. Yet not a breeze stirred the sky. It chilled lillith to the very core. Shifting her eyes from Savage as the felis motioned to come, Lillith looked fearfully to Balzar and walked slowly to the trees. Placing a hand on one's bark, white light trickled thorugh her fingers. Feelings stirred her facial features as she sought to understand.The trees were afraid of something. No...not somehting..

Someone...

The tree filtered images into her brain so fast that she only grasped one. It was a tree, deformed to look almost human. It had arms and legs and face-like features. Frowning, the tree relayed the fear about this person who could make trees wrench from the ground cruedly and grow deformaties. Anger licked her eyes and heart. THis woods had been her home for so long, and these trees were afraid of tresspassers. Mayhap this ...person...ment to do good, making the tree alive, but in her view, it was not right. Lillith was an angel. ANd angels have very strong wills. Looking back to the other, she motioned to Savage to stop and she said, a bit like growling " THere is someone in the forest. tHe trees are frightened" sHe waved off how child-ish this sounded, but she could word it no other way.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005
  14. Morgan_of_Salerone

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    "Son of a -" Savage cried, smacking a nearby tree trunk. "The filthy buggers just keep coming, don't they?" Shaking her head, Savage met her golden eyes with those of the angel's. "Where, exactly, is this person?"

Lillith, seeming to hear words other than the felis' own, pointed off vaguely in a northerly direction. Savage took off, bounding through the trees. Pausing to lift her head, the warrior leaned against a willowy tree, sniffing the air delicately and listening acutely for any unusual sounds. There was no scent, and no sound. With a sigh, Savage closed her eyes and focused her energy inwards. Her features began to change, her fur disappearing, her claws and fangs becoming less prominent. If one had seen her when her now green eyes snapped open, it would be almost certain that they would not recognize the famous warrior.

Listening for the slightest hint at which direction to turn, Savage's eyes narrowed. There! A voice! An elven voice. Closing her eyes, the warrior returned to her original form and took off through the forest, silent as a shadow.

Creeping up on the two intruders, Savage snarled noiselessly. Elf-kind! Curse it all to hell! Watching with a mixture of curiosity and loathing, Savage grimaced as the tree thingy began to move. This was going to be great fun.

Looking back over her shoulder to see if Belzar and Lillith had caught up yet, Savage didn't notice the bark covered fist of the treant until it burst through the foliage near her. Jumping up with shock, the felis backflipped to another branch, searching for the two elves. Locating them, the warrior danced around the lumbering treant and shot down from the tree tops. Landing on the druid, Savage snarled,

"Make it stop."

Before anything else could be done, the treant shuddered and rapidly began transforming back into a normal tree. Savage gave another growl and got off the druid, backing away until she stood at a respectable distance.

"What business do you have in my forest, elf?" she asked, crossing her arms with displeasure.

"Your forest?" the druid asked incredulously.

"Yes. My forest." Savage replied, looking over at the two elves. "But don't change the subject, just answer the cursed question!"

The wizard-like one of the two elves stepped forward, giving a deep bow to her.

"My dear lady..." Savage rolled her eyes "...we did not know that we had trespassed upon your land. We sought only to find a place to converse in secret." The wizard looked up and smiled at Savage to add to the apology. His smile faltered when she just scowled at him. "Allow me to introduce myself," he added, a little bit hastily. "My name is Bayltisar, and this my new companion, Sylavanas..." Bayltisar trailed off as he looked past Savage. Savage looked over her shoulder, a small smile growing on her face.

"Oh, well let me introduce you to my companions. I'm sure you'd love to meet them. I mean, it isn't every day that you're introduced to a demon and an angel now, is it?"

Last edited: Sep 6, 2005
  15. Sylavanas

Sylavanas Druid

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sylavanas regained his feet with a small scowl of annoyance that he had been caught unawares in the woods he lived. Slightly to the side the treant had returned to a more dormant form but Sylavanas could sense its awareness of the situation, silently he communicated with it telling it that there was nothing to fear, these people were not enemies at least that was what he thought at this point in time. Sylavanas had been taken aback by the strange felis' assertion that it was her forest and a part of him was angry that someone dared claim ownership of the woods but he realised that the creature was not proclaiming ownership but merely lived like he did, in the woods.
    Bayltisar was trying to placate the felis when it mentioned companions whats more it mentioned that they were an angel and a demon . Sylavanas looked up quickly, he had heard from the forest creatures before of another who lived in harmony always half whispered rumours, an angel would explain this. Sylavanas remained silent while Bayltisar talked with the felis he did not have to wait long for the angel and demon to arrive. The demon looked an accomplished warrior, decked out with more weapons than he had seen before in his life. The angel was a figure of beauty and moved with grace and poise through the woodlands, Sylavanas noticed that neither seemed very relaxed near each other as if afraid they could leap at each others throats.
    As they arrived Sylavanas noticed to their rear a barely noticable stirring of the forest floor, Mara had arrived bringing with him the rest of the wolf pack by now the angel, demon and felis would be surrounded. Sylavanas made it clear by his body tone and posture that the wolves were not to attack but to remain cautious he did not think these people were foes, the forest was not angered by their presence(despite a few muttered threats to the demon). He would wait and see what would happen.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2005
  16. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    When Savage asked her where this person was, She merely motioned off somewhere towards north. The woods didnt tell her exactly where they were, but she could sense them. Only after, when Savage left hurredly, did she try to calm the tree that had relayed the information to her. Pressing her lips against the bark, a flower-bud erupted out of the tree. sHe grinned at it and watched as the tree excepted it with joy. It was a pretty little thing. Turning back to Balzar, she said " SHall we follow the felis Savage or shall we wait here?"

Without getting an answer, Lillith getnly slipped away, tucking her wings in tight to her body so they wouldnt get snagged on any low handing vines. She doubted with them open it would, since this forest accepted her and caused her no harm. SHe ran her fingers over the branches and they shddered to her touch, feeling overjoyed to have her awake again. Nearing where Savage and the strangers were, Lillith heard them.

"What business do you have in my forest, elf?" Savage growled to them.

"Your forest?" there was a druid there, he probally morphed the tree.

"Yes. My forest.But don't change the subject, just answer the cursed question!"

THere was another elf, wizard look to him.

"My dear lady...we did not know that we had trespassed upon your land. We sought only to find a place to converse in secret. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bayltisar, and this my new companion, Sylavanas..." Bayltisar trailed off as he looked past Savage. Blinking, he looked right at her. Drawing back a bit until Savage relised she was there, she didnt have to wait long.

"Oh, well let me introduce you to my companions. I'm sure you'd love to meet them. I mean, it isn't every day that you're introduced to a demon and an angel now, is it?"
    Lillith grinned and stepped out behind the bush, smiling softly to Savage, a bit harder to the strangers. SHe looked over to Balzar, who had some too, obviously, and raised her eyebrow.

17. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Rosa cupped her hands and lowered them to the river, filling them to the brim. She then raised her cupped hands to her lips and took in the sweet, pristine water. The water soothed her scorching throat and cooled her insides, feeling her with relief. Indeed, she had thanked the heavens above for having found this river, this saviour from parched throats, suffering and possibly death from dehydration.

A deep sigh escaped from Rosa's throat as she lay back on the soft grass that formed a mattress. This forest that sheltered her from the war raging outside; how long would it provide her the safety she seeked? For she knew that the ongoing war would spread everywhere; people would be slaughtered by the millions; flora and fauna would be destroyed by dark soldiers looking for new territories and escaped POWs, and this forest would not be spared. She was caught in a quicksand of war and suffering; each time she tried to escape, she only sank deeper.

Tears came to Rosa's eyes as she thought of her strict but warm-hearted mentor, Sorceress Allera. The sorceress had taken her in as an apprentice when she was only 12, for reasons unknown to her. Over the years, Rosa learned the basics and rules of sorcery and the different elements; and had acquired a power sought after by many magic-deprived armies. She, however, lacked experience in combat, which her mentor had lots of. During the war, Sorceress Allera had been called up by the king of a neighbouring country to battle at the front line; to lead armies and unite them in the battle against evil. News, however, told of the sorceress's death in the war, and everyone had fretted over who would succeed Allera.

Naturally, Rosa, as Allera's apprentice, would have succeeded her. However, Allera's wish was for Rosa to avoid fighting in the front lines at all costs, as she was weak, and the enemy would either kill her or capture her for her magical abilities. Allera had wanted Rosa to escape somewhere safe from the chasing enemy and strengthen her powers, till she was strong enough to return and fight back.

Rosa shook her head vehemently at the thought. No, she thought furiously. No, I cannot. I am too weak. If Mistress Allera, known to all as the Powerful One, has died, then I cannot fight. She is far stronger and wiser than I am. I would only be a worthless cockroach, compared to the powerful Dark armies. I cannot. I cannot.
    She thought of her sickly peasant parents. Both had coaxed her into leaving them in war-stricken Gongaro. Her beloved parents had bade her farewell and embraced her, telling her that she had the potential to grow even more powerful than Allera and come back to fight in the front lines. Rosa still remembered the tears streaming down her mother's cheeks as she had snatched one last look at them before fleeing.

A shuddering sob travelled through Rosa as she wiped her eyes furiously. I need someone to care and love for me, she thought. I am only a naive peasant girl with weak powers. I cannot do this on my own. I need someone. O, Heavens above, please, help me.

She got up and dusted her tattered frock before following the current direction. This river is my lifeline, she thought as she treaded on the ground lightly in silence, for fear of brambles and thorns.

She had walked a distance when suddenly, a darting figure had caught her eye. Her head whipped around, and to her astonishment, she found a group of people standing in a clearing. Or were they people? She rubbed her eyes, then rubbed them again.They don't look like they are forest natives... Hold on...one looks like an angel, one looks like a scruffy Demon, and the third looks like an elf, and the fourth...who are these weird people? Her heart thumping, she hid behind a bush as she watched them huddle together and converse in low voices. They were wearing smiles on their face, each one of them. For a moment she contemplated stepping out of the bush and surprising them, but immediately admonished herself for it, deeming it a foolish and impulsive act.

She observed them for a while, then made up her mind. From the looks of it, these people were involved in the war. I don't want to mix with them and get tangled up any further, she thought nervously. I'll forgo my meagre powers and live in the forest with the animals, and live a nomadic life, avoiding soldiers and other tools of war.

As she turned to leave, she mistakenly stepped on a twig. She immediately jumped back, horrified, as the dreaded creak sound came. She glanced around fervently, hoping against hope that the odd-looking people in the centre of the clearing had not noticed.

They had. She turned around to look up at the Demon who was staring down at her, his feet planted firmly apart. The angel was behind him, peering down at her curiously.

"Who are you?" The Demon asked.

Rosa whimpered, unable to move a muscle. "I...am Rosa Yuki, a peasant girl living in the outskirts of Gongaro. I came here to escape the war. P-please, don't harm me, I am only a little girl," she stammered.

The Demon looked down at the stammering girl and snorted. Rosa held her breath, wondering what he and the others would say or do next.

18. Waldemar

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Bayltisar, realising that he was being most impolite by staring, bowed low before the angel that he beheld. He had heard of their beauty, but it did her little justice. The heavenly creature was clad in stunning white robes and moved with divine grace, a forlorn kindness was in her eyes. Bayltisar turned his sight to her companion. He had the appearance of a lavishly dressed human, though his countenance and elongated fingernails denoted demonic blood. Both seemed ill at ease. An angel and a demon? Odd company, Bayltisar thought, he was unaware that such creatures were able to withstand one another let alone still drew breath. Raising his head he saw her raise an eyebrow to her demonic companion. Realising the impropriety he stepped closer to the primeval beings.

"Forgive me, where are my manners. I, as you may have already discerned, am Bayltisar. This," Bayltisar said indicating Sylavanas with a lithe hand," Is Sylavanas. Do forgive me if I repeat myself."

Feeling the arrival of a new presence, Bayltisar glanced behind him. A number of wolves had taken up position encircling the glade where they stood. Bayltisar recognised one of them as the druid's companion. He flashed a lightning fast glance, coupled with an equally stealthy smile, at Sylavanas. The wolves seemed to be currently observing the psuedo-moot.

"Might I ask what names you are known by?'' .Said Bayltisar turning to face his otherworldly acquaintances once more, “And of course what I may call your Pet?” Bayltisar’s voice was dripping with disdain he flashed the half-breed another stealthy smile.

19. Morgan_of_Salerone

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Savage grew increasingly uneasy as the feline part of her screamed at the arrival of the wolves. Letting her body relax, Savage mentally prepared herself for a battle.

"Might I ask what names you are known by?" said Bayltisar, turning to face Belzar and Lillith. "And of course, what may I call your pet?"

Savage stiffened. Looking over at Bayltisar, she flashed an intimidating, tooth-filled smiled.

"If you must rely on insults to make yourself feel superior, then it only proves that I am twice the elf you are, sir mage."

Taking only a moment to savour the sour expression on the mage's face, Savage shot forward and seized the elf by the throat, her smile replaced by a snarl.

"However," she growled, "I am not called 'Savage' for nothing." Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the wolves bounding towards her, and returned her feral gaze to the recovering mage. Quickly lifting a clawed hand, the half-breed slashed across the elf's left cheek and vaulted up into the nearest tree.

“Next time it won’t be your face, elf,” Savage sneered over the growls of the wolves. “But somewhere a little lower.” She made a cutting mark across her throat. “Consider yourself lucky though, for these elves didn’t find me in such a good mood.” Lifting her barbaric necklace of bloody elven hair, Savage watched with satisfaction as the blood drained from Bayltisar’s face, leaving him white as snow. She itched for him to take up his staff; those goblins had been pathetic warriors and had only whet her appetite for a fight. Also, he was an elf, and Savage had been toying with the idea of adding another loop to her necklace.

20. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Belzar had tried to follow everything that had been happening in the past few minutes, and so far seemed to have pieced it all together. It wasn't that it was necessarily confusing, but a lot of things were happening rather rapidly, causing him to wonder once or twice what was going on. So far he understood they were about to be led to what remained of the elven settlement in these forests, when suddenly they ran into a elven mage and druid, and what appeared to be a human female, whose origins were as yet unknown.

Suddenly, however, Belzar was abruptly pulled to the present time by the sight of Savage slicing the elven mage's cheek open. Belzar watched closely as Savage bound up into a nearby tree to avoid the sudden appearance of wolves, and then, moving with lightning speed, Belzar drew one of his daggers and threw it at the tree Savage was in, deliberately missing her head by mere inches. He then glared directly at her.
    "Don't think you dodged that with any skill, Savage." he almost growled at her. "If I'd wanted to hit you you'd be dead by now. Just a warning. Don't immediately pick fights with ever possible ally we run into, or else you'll answer to me." he finished threateningly. He then turned to Bayltisar, Sylavanas and Rosa. "So, what brings you three out here?"