RPG #10 - Gyin

Discussion in 'RPG#10 - Gyin' started by Nienor, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris accepted Irilse's hand with a grateful smile, and climbed to his feet using her slightly as support. He then looked directly at her. "Thanks." he said, then found that for the first time since he could remember, he was completely lost for words. He floundered for something to say, finally resting on glancing towards the area of the camp where his equipment lay.
    "Well, I guess if we're going on this quest thing the minotaur was on about, we better get our stuff." he said, turning away from Irilse quickly and cursing himself for destroying the peaceful moment and bringing the reality of life back into it.

2. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse was lost for words too. Her toungue longed for her throat to use her voice and say something. She merely nodded sheepishly when he thanked her and turned away. Taking a deep breath and holding it in, she turned from his turned back a bit stiffly and made her way back to the tree she was at. Gathering her things, she looked over her shoulder suddenly remebering Luin. He probally hung back to talk to the other elves. She need not worry about him, he went were he wanted and showed when he wanted too.

Gathing her whip and shoving it in her pack, she took along with her her knives and some herbs and bottles of balms to help with any traveling wounds. There was only a small amount of her food she had left of what Luin gave her. It joined her other possesions. SHe looked over her shoulder to Meltaris and sighed silently to herself. His story was sad, almost as sad as she felt about hers. For along time when she was traveling, she only felt sorry about herself. But now she shared that sympathy for him.Of course, he probally didnt want her sympathy, but she showed it anyways. Slinging her pack on her back, she stood and stretched her stiff limbs.

3. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris watched and waited silently as Irilse gathered her things, and he watched her closely the whole time. He started to reflect on a few different things, but all his thoughts kept returning to that fiery rose that had formed earlier in his hand. He was confused why it had done that, after all it was perfectly formed, and even with the smallest object his tricks were very sketchy at best.

Suddenly, he was brought back to reality by Irilse suddenly standing up in front of him, and he smiled at her, coming back from his thoughts.
    "Well, shall we go and get my stuff?" he asked her, then without waiting for an answer, he turned and walked over to where his pack lay by his loose equipment. Crouching down, he began shoving his smaller things into his pack, trying to replace the thought of that fiery rose. However, the image that immediately came to his mind was of a few minutes ago, when Irilse had been crouched down packing her stuff. Meltaris blushed, and immediately pushed that thought out of his mind. He was, after all, a gentleman whenever he could catch himself. After a few minutes of furiously concentrating on the clasp of his bag, Meltaris had finished packing, and he stood up, slinging his bow over his back and the quiver at his waist, then picked up his staff and stood there, waiting for the next step.

4. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She smiled easily and watched him bend over to gather his things. Blowing strands of hair from her eyes, she reached into the pocket of her pants to tie back her hair. She tied it tightly, letting no loose strands run free. Her vision was cleared of the black strands and she sighed. sometimes it felt good to tie up her hair, and other times it was lamost a crime. Shifting the tied tail of hair to rest easily on her shoulder, she stood next to him, not sure if she should kneel and help or just wait patiently.

She decided to wait patiently. If she knelt down next to him, she might get in the way. Shifting her gaze around the place, she observed silently until he was done. When she heard the clasp click shut, she grinned and shrugged as he got up with his supplies. Irilse heaved a sigh and said amusingly " Now what?"

5. NightChaser89

NightChaser89 Order of the Nine Souls..

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    "Yea... Well its not my real name... I don't know my real name... I was given that name by my master..."
    Looks alittle sad being reminded of his master... But ignores it smiles and stands up...
    "Sure lets get going... Want to make sure we are ready to go when everyone else is..."

6. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Okay then..." Elril must sadmitt to herself that this man had made her curious beyond what was normal for her to be. On one hand, she couldn't wait to get into a really long talk with him, but on the other hand, she still felt a bit uncomfortable in his prescense. She put those thought aside now and started to climb again.

When they got to the platform Elril was quick to gather her things and when she'd done that she wondered what to do next...

7. Orock

Orock New Member

The 'Dungeon'... otherwise known as my room... no
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "Your lucky dwarf," Ehprit said as he watched the Blood walk away. "he could of killed you and had no regrets about it." He turned to stare at the diminutive being. "If you wish to follow us, we will be heading to the Kilnako mountains at first light, but I warn you, your home is under attack by the largest Orga force ever seen, by the time we get there your home my very well be destroyed. But for now just follow me, at the very least you'll be able to rest here the night." and with that Ephrit turned to walk after the Blood.

8. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris stood up and slung is pack over his shoulder, then looked around at the surrounding camp. As far as he could see, no-one else as even close to ready to leave, and as far as he knew they may not even be leaing for hours. He smiled sheepishly at Irilse.
    "Um, whoops. Sorry, but it seems like I kinda jumped ahead of everyone else." he said by way of explanation. "I don't even know when we'd be leaving."

However, suddenly he had an idea, one which didn't seem too bad in all honesty. Meltaris grinned at Irilse and then turned to look out towards the forest.
    "But, just as something to do for a while, what say we just go out a bit and do a bit of training?" he asked, turning back to Irilse. "Not saying you need it, of course, but I wouldn't mind practising my aim."

9. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse followed his gaze around the camp, also noticing that many seemed to make slow prgress. SHrugging her shoulders, she plucked at a stand of hair out of habit and turned to Meltaris. Shrugging again, she slid the pack off of her back and made sure it didnt slam too hard on the ground as it fell. Just as she was going to suggest going out to the woods, he spoke up.

Grinning, she stuck out her hip and said haughtily " Practice your aim? Planning on shooting little old me?" SHe stuck out her toungue to show she was teasing. Kneeling down, she stuck a hand into the leather pack of her bag and pulled out her whip. Cocking it to the side, she grinned miscieviously to him " Well, I suppose I do need practice with this. I only started doing it about a couple years ago. I can do fancy things, but I am not a master at it. I still use my magic with it" sHe grinned sheepishly and stuck it into her breetches. Clasping her hands together, she smiled cheerfully " Lets go then"

10. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris laughed at Irilse's little joke, and then grinned. He had enjoyed the way she stuck out her hip, but once again he quickly pushed it aside for the sake of decency.
    "Ok, follow me then." he said, and turned and walked into the forest a little way. After having walked far enough away from the camp that no-one would be disturbed by their practising, but not so far away they were in any serious danger, Meltaris dropped his pack onto the ground.

Then in one perfected movement, Meltaris drew his bow and cocked an arrow in it faster than the eye could easily follow. He then took aim a tree and grinned back over his shoulder at Irilse.
    "By the way, don't feel too bad. Magic is kinda my primary weapon as well." he said, as the tip of his arrow suddenly flared up into flames, and Meltaris let it fly, perfectly hitting a specific leaf he had taken aim at. Then, lowering the bow, he raised a hand and quickly fired a small stream of water, quickly putting the fire out, then turning back to Irilse, Meltaris grinned.
    "So, what do ya think?" he asked.

11. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She followed him through the woods until he upruptly stopped infront of her. She barely missed bumping into him by sucking in her stomach. Blinking a bit with embarrassment, she looked around at the clearing her chose. It was a circle of trees set evenly apart from one another. Perfect, she thought with a cheerful smile.

She watched the arrow zing through the air and snag into a tree with a thump. It wouldve been nothing to her, but the arrow was on fire. Grinning, she watched as he let water go so the fire wouldnt disturb the tree. She smiled to him and crossed her amrs, saying cheekily to him " It was impressive" She grabbed the whip handle out of her pocket. SLashing through the air, the tip of the smooth elegant whip licked the arrow that was still stuck into the tree. It broke cleanly into two, the arrowhead still in the wood but the tail on the ground.

" Your was more impressive though" SHe grinned a bit and bent down to pick up the arrow tail.

12. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris blinked in admiration and grinned at Irilse. He then glanced quickly at his arrow half lying on the ground while the rest remained firmly embedded in the tree. Looking back up at Irilse his grin grew broader.
    "I don't know." he said. "Yours was pretty damn impressive." he said.

He then walked up closer to Irilse, looking into her eyes the entire time, but then when he was close he tore his gaze away to her whip.
    "That's a pretty impressive tool you've got there, and clearly you know how to use it." he said. He then looked back up at Irilse. "But have you ever actually used a bow and arrow before?"

13. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse blinked a bit and grinned broadly at him " Nah, that was just cutting the arrow, nothing too over impressive" She shifted a bit as he got close to her. Staring a bit a him, her lips still held her grin and her eyes still held her laughter.

When he asked her about her whip, she tore her eyes off of him moments after he took his eyes off of her and she looked down where her whip hung loosly in her hand, its tail smoothly and beautifully coiled around her feet. She blushed a bit, but nothing that he would notice. Taking a breath before he looked up at her, she blinked to him and shook her head. " I never really learned to use a bow and arrow. Gardek, my Illusionist master despised all hand weapons. But he made me this" She held up the whip and grinned.

14. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris grinned and shook his head, showing his understanding.
    "Yeah, quite a lot of people out there who aren't exactly fans of these sorta weapons." he said. "Me, I find them useful to couple with my magical abilities. Kind of an added advantage against my enemies." he said, laughing slightly.

He then looked back at the whip, and then looked questioningly at Irilse.
    "Do you mind if I give it a shot?" he asked, and then without waiting for an answer he gently took the whip off of her, brushing his hand lightly against hers. When he did this he started to blush, but he quickly turned away and then tried to use the whip, but failed miserably and succeeded in only tangling it around his feet. Laughing, he disentangled himself from it and handed it back to Irilse.
    "Guess it's not my thing."

15. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She nodded and said " He didnt really like to shoot people if they are not aware of it. Better to Illusion them, he used to say to me" sHe grinned and blushed a bit as his hand touched hers in a soft light touch. His hands are soft yet rough, she said to herself. Putting her hands toi her cheeks as his back turned, she rubbed them to get the most of the red from them. TUrning back around once the red had gone down, she brushed back some strands and brust out laughing. Helping him to get the whip from around his feet, she took it back and stuck it in her pocket.

" May I see your bow and arrows?" She questioned him, but, like him, she didnt wait for a straight answer before she gently picked up the bow and staggered to get an arrow from his quiver. Cocking the bow up, she tried to put the arrow on the string, but it kept falling sideways, finally, with frustration, she gave up, hading the weapon back to Meltaris with an " Its harder than it looks" look.

16. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    It was Meltaris' turn to burst out laughing when he watched Irilse's attempt at notching an arrow on his bow. He took the bow back and then walked up behind Irilse, an arrow at the ready.
    "It is a bit difficult to perfect, but the basics are reasonably easy." he said, as he reached around in front of Irilse and held her hands in his, letting her hold the bow in one and the arrow in the other.

From behind Irilse, Meltaris guided her hands gently, yet firmly enough to give her the right idea, and he made her hold the arrow properly. He then gently pulled her arm back, along with the arrow and sighted along her arm.
    "You have to hold the arrow properly, balance it correctly and make sure it won't go off course. Only then do you sight up." he said into her ear, taking care not to deafen her. "Then, once you've sighted up your target, you pull back the arrow, recheck the aim", he continued, talking her through each step. "Then fire." he said, and let go of the arrow, feling Irilse do the same under his hand. The arrow flew straight and true towards the spot where his first arrow hit, and thunked into the wood right next to it. Meltaris then turned his head and looked into Irilse's eyes, grinning.
    "Good. Very good." he said.

17. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Her heart jumped up into her throut when he took hold of her arm and started to guid her. Her mind was buzzing a bit as she took in the steps to perfect the targeting. Taking a deep breath she held it in as long as she could without suffocating or getting a red face. Her chest thumped nervously as his hands guided her to pull back the arrow and balance it. Looking at the tree, yet not really seeing it, she pursed her lips and let go as soon as he let go. SMiling gleefully, she looked over her shoulder and grinned to him " That was nice" She said, not too loud for he was right there.

" Thankyou, it was nice to feel a bow and arrow" She blushed a bit pink and she hoped that he didnt notice.

18. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris grinned slightly at Irilse. Was that a slightly pinker tinge to her cheeks he thought he saw, or was he just imagining it? He wasn't exactly sure, as he was suddenly too worried about trying to stop the heat that he felt spreading up his cheeks. He grinned at Irilse.
    "Yeah... you get used to it." he said, distantly, as he looked into Irilse's piercing green eyes.

Suddenly, without warning, sparks started to leap from the ends of Meltaris' still outstretched fingers, and lightning struck the ground. After a few almost tentative strikes, the lightning arced back into a reasonably straight line and fired towards the tree they had previously been aiming at, where it struck the bark and scorched a medium sized figure into the wood. Looking at the tree, Meltaris quickly turned away from Irilse, his cheeks burning up uncontrollably now, as the image of the rose burned into the bark stayed in his head.

19. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    A moment before the lightning struck, she started to say something. It was forced to the back of her mind as she yelped with surprise and stumbled to the ground, landing her bottum in the dust. Closing her eyes a bit, she peeked out once she was sure the lightning was gone. Her heart thumped a ragged beat in her chest and wouldnt stop until she took a deep breath and calmed herself down. Irilse opened her eyes to look at Meltaris as he turned her back on her with his cheeks strangly crimson. Blinking with surprise, she looked around to see hwere the lightning struck. Finding it automatically, Irilse stared at it. Was she seeing things or was the burn in the tree an ashy rose? Blinking , the heat in her cheeks rising, she pulled herself up and brushed her bottum off.

Walking slowly over to the smoking burn, she ran a hand over it. Instantly, Irilse jumped back as her hand was shocked. That was stupid, she scolded herself than looked at the rose. For a few moments, she examined the rose and the tree. Finally, her face lit up and she exclamined " Wow! Now THATS what I call impressive!" She looked to Meltaris and grinned broadly.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  20. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris turned around at Irilse's words, aware of the red still in his cheeks but not really caring anymore, and he grinned.
    "Thanks." he said, as he looked down at his fingers and checked that his powers were dormant again. Mentally, he cursed his bloody powers, and his natural link. He had been told repeatedly by many old scholars and his master, that he had a far more natural link to the elements than anyone they'd seen in quite some time. However, this was also what explained the way his elements flared into life occasionally without his bidding. Apparently strong emotions made them kick up and almost take on a life of his own.

Once Meltaris had stopped scolding himself mentally, he grinned back up at Irilse.
    "Thanks a lot. That means a lot, especially considering I didn't intend to do that." he said with a sheepish grin. He then walked over to Irilse and reached out for his bow, which she still held, but as his hand brushed against hers he stopped and actually placed his hand gently over hers. He then looked into Irilse's eyes.
    "But I guess now that its out..." he said, as he slowly leant in towards Irilse, and kissed her gently on the lips. Suddenly, Meltaris snapped back into reality and pulled back quickly, looking shocked.
    "I'm... I'm sorry Irilse... I... Oh man..." he finished lamely, lowering his head. He'd definitely blown it now.

Search tags for this page

medicine rpg10