RPG #10 - Gyin

Discussion in 'RPG#10 - Gyin' started by Nienor, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Orock

Orock New Member

The 'Dungeon'... otherwise known as my room... no
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ephrit walked across the platform to where Carambeth was standing and tapped him on the shoulder. "I will be back in a few moments, I must go and bring my brother Blood to attend the meeting." And with that he walked to the stairs leading down from the platform and went down them three at a time, rapidly descending towards the ground. Upon reaching the ground he started running through the trees, picking up speed as he went, racing towards the field where the battle had taken place, and where the Blood awaited him.

Reaching the treeline he walked out onto the field, and there, about a hundred yards in front of him, the Blood stood, still moving around in the bodies of the Orga. "Brother Blood!" Ephrit called ahead of him as he walked up to him. "A meeting has been called. All of the warriors that will accompany us will be there, and I would like you to attend."

2. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Foeseeker looked over at He Who Rides the Storm as he came into the clearing. "Ahhh, Brother Night," he started. "I have been waiting." He nooded, and kicked a corpse, now caked in blood in the ribs. Rangevar stepped over the now shattered rib-cage, and followed Epherit.

The run took less than 90 seconds, though it would take even a human sprinter 5 minutes or so. Once the two minotaur ended their wordless jog, not that there was time for words, Epherit again took the stand infront of all who cared listen, and Rangevar pushed past 3 ragner guards to earn the ability of standing behind him.

3. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril put back the arrowhead and pushed Night a little just to put his attention on the commencing meeting. "Listen and be quiet" she whispered and then she took a straight pose with her eyes on the minotaur.

4. NightChaser89

NightChaser89 Order of the Nine Souls..

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night almost falls over backwards from the un-expected push... But managed to catch his balance by quickly reaching out and grabbing Elril's hand... After catching his balance he reilized what he had done... He stepped a little closer to elril... still holding her hand... Staring straight into her eyes...

"You have some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen... And your hands are so smooth... I figured an Archer such as yourself would have rougher hands..."

5. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril was caught a little of guard by Night's actions and his little speach and didn't really know what to answer. She had never been treated that way before. She looked into his eyes with wrinkled eyebrowss, confused. "I think... I think we should just listen to what is said now..." she said and realeased herself from his grip. She focused hard on the minotaur, wishing he would start speaking soon...

6. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris and Irilse's conversation was suddenly interrupted when Luin came hurrying up to the two of them, a look of slight worry on his face. It was then that he told them both there was to be a meeting very soon, and if they wanted to attend they had to leave for it now. Meltaris wasn't exactly sure what this meeting could be about, but suddenly Irilse turned to him and asked whether he was coming with her.

He grinned at Irilse.
    "Sure, I have to admit I'm rather curious myself as to what these people are planning. More than likely won't have any effect on my personal plans, but it'll be interesting nonetheless." he said, laughing. With that he turned and started walking towards the platforms and the stairs, taking his time so that Irilse could keep even with his long strides.

7. Orock

Orock New Member

The 'Dungeon'... otherwise known as my room... no
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ephrit faced those that had gathered and waited for the few still moving onto the platform to find a place to stand and be silent. This took only a moment and than Ephrit started talking. "I am Ephrit Stormborn, and I have brought grave news from the Dwarves of the Kilnako mountains. As you all know, there have been many incursions on this land by the Orga, however, as most of you have recently seen, the Orga have become much more aggressive, and have luanched whole armies over the mountains to destroy all who live here and take this land for themselves." Ephrit looked around to see what reaction he would get from this statement, they were all stoney faced. Good... at the very least they are used to things like this.

"Now, I came here chasing the army that attacked this place and to gather warriors for an upcoming war that will make this battle look like childs play. On the other side of the Kilnako mountains the Orga are gathering an army of such a size that none of you will want to believe your eyes. There must be tens of thousands of them gathering... their camp makes a city look small by comparison, and that was almost 5 days ago now, and even as I left they still were gathering, hundreds of them coming in mere hours." The general reaction to this statement was far different, Ephrit could see that many of those that had gathered for the meeting were stunned and afraid at what he said. "Now the Dwarves believe that the Orga may be held at the mountains, but as it stands they do not have the numbers to hold against the force that will be sent against them. So I have been sent, to gather those that are willing to fight, and bring them to the mountains."

Ephrit took one final look into the eyes of all those in attendance. Some seemed afraid, some had the look of stony determination, some of thought and indicision, and his new found brother, the Blood, the look of bloodlust. "So now I put it before you, because whether you choose to come with me or not, if we do not stop them at the mountains, we have all lost, so who will join me?"

8. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garwin walked aimlessly around the forest. His head still tingled from the battle against the Orga a few hours ago. He had started to recall a few memories of what brought him to this mysterious forest, he recalled a large battle on the mountain side, being hit and carried down the path, obviously the Orgas that did that to him had an objective in this forest.

Garwin sighed as he walked "How much longer must these forests go? I am not made for this much traveling. . ."he said as he hoisted his axe to his other hand for some relief. He turned around a tree and sat by a small stream and drank some water, feeling a little more refreshed he walked across a fallen log and continued his painful journey, to find the mountain that he recalls in so many of his memories. . . .

9. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As Stormrunner stopped talking, the audience continued their silence, as though they were hiding. There were about 60 people gathered, as some of the Alliance soldiers were curious as to what the Minotaur had come for; and so they had followed the pair to the meeting.

And so it was, there were at least sixty bodied, all warriors, if not trained, at the very least efficient, they had survived this pitiful excuse for a test after all, and not one moved. No one was brave now. They were all shuffling around, moving as though they wished they were truly petrified – stone has no feeling.

When Fyllum looked out over the gathered mass, consisting mostly of his elven subjects, he was blatantly disturbed. They knew. They all knew what would happen. If they were to charge, surely against the will of man, elf, dwarf, even against the will of God, they would die. Mother Gaea could do nothing for them. It pained him to even think it.

The great King coughed, clearing his throat. He began to speak, but nothing came out, barely a hoarse whisper was heard. “My….” He trailed off, looked of horror and shock ending his sentence. He beat his chest, and coughed again, and then he cocked his head back, chin up, shoulders back. This was the Fyllum of word. “My people…” He started, still, even self admittedly, sheepishly. “There is no turning back.”

A war torn elf, dressed in blood-soaked rags, covered in cuts and scars, looked up. His arms were large, and meaty, uncharacteristic of his brethren. Surely this elf, is no one else, would willingly follow the Night. Surely this obvious war hero would march to face death head on. But he stood in silence, shaking his head, until, that is, Fyllum gave word of no retreat. This pasted a dumbfounded look of shock, possibly even horror, on this hardened warrior’s face.

“You cannot be serious!” He blurted out, not even adding in a ‘Milord’. “You can sleep at night knowing you will be sending your peoples into a battle they cannot win? I am appalled to call you Highness!” He spit on the ground and began to turn away, many of the collective following him.

“And you call yourselves elves?” She King muttered, just loud enough to be heard over the mutters of disgust. The bodies stopped, and heads turned back. “I thought the elves were noble, I thought they were more intelligent than this….” The King looked ready to cry. “The humans, Gaea bless them, are less intelligent, and less noble by far.” Bodies turned to match their heads. “But even they know what must be done. The Orga must be stopped there, or they will kill us here.” Heads began to nod.

Moyra, who had been sitting behind, chose now to speak. “Fyllum is correct.” Was all she said… at first. There was a pause, and in this time, more heads began to nod, knowing their Queen was behind them. “If the fight is not taken to them, they will surely bring it here.” She nodded thoughtfully, and Fyllum backed away, putting emphasis on Moyra.

“Not to mention that we have He Who Rides the Storm.” She said, peering back to look at the idle Minotaur, and his ‘guard’. “And the only way to survive is to follow him. If we do not follow, we will not live. So says myth.” She cleared her throat, as the Minotaur respectfully bobbed his head. The Blood did nothing.

“Myth also states,” She continued. “That the weapon Stormrunner wields is located under Kilnako. If the Alliance, which has agreed prior to this meeting, does not gather more followers, and get that weapon, all is lost, and we will die.” She seemed near tears herself, as did the audience.

“It is now… or never again. If we do not aid King Tyrin now, there will be no other chance.”

She audience was silent once more. As was Epherit, as was Foeseeker, was were the Royals. It was time for the soldiers to decide.

-------------
    Meanwhile
    -------------

Peering into his devilish orb, Beldral was hunched, speaking in hushed tones, near whisper. “Lord Hil’ka.” He said, bowing nearly to the ground.

The black ball was suddenly alight with flame. The glow continued to increase until fire was invisible, and only a white glow was present. A voice, both booming, and screeching echoed through the large room located in the very Heart of the Spire. “Beldral, my son…” It demanded both fear and respect. “What do you wish to inform me of?” The voice was truly frightening, even to the black wizard himself.

And it was in fact so frightening, that the wizard was near pain, when he muttered out to his master. “Mmm.. Milord.” He said bowing deep again. “My spies inform my of rallied forces north of Kilnako-”

The booming, screeching voice returned, obviously angry. “What do you take me for Beldral?” It demanded. “A blistering imbecile? I know as well as you do that the mortals have formed an Alliance.” The light seemed to grow with his anger.

The now cowardly wizard curled himself up, closing in on himself. “So it is as they say.. milord” He added the last quickly, and the light dimmed slightly.

“Yes…” The single word echoed throughout the Spire.

“What would you have me do Master Hil’ka?” She dark wizard whined.

“Kill them.” The voice echoed. “Wait not a second longer than three days. Then….” The voice paused, and hiss-like laughing replaced it for a split second. “Then… send the Orga over Kilnako.” The light faded, and dulled out.

Alone now, Beldral questioned himself, “But what of He Who Rides the Storm?”

10. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris leaned calmly against the back wall while the minotaur up front spoke to the assembled company and relayed the current situation. At his news of the massing Orga camp and his plan, the room fell silent. However, the silence did not last long, and people started speaking up, even arguing over what was going to happen.

After a few seconds, Meltaris decided that enough was enough, and he stepped forward and spoke up loudly, to be heard above the other people gathered here.
    "My name is Meltaris." he said loudly. "I am part of no company here, a free agent you might say. However, I still wish to lend my elemental control to this mission." he said, directly to the minotaur. "I will aid you in any way I can."

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  11. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night watched as only one man spoke up... There was alot of orga here... and we barely made it out of this alive... If there are as many Orga as rumored, then everyone would fall to them eventually...

Night took a step out from the branch and annouced in his deepest voice...

"The orga have take something dear to me... It shall never be given back... So you have my whips and my talents at your aid... Bloody Orgas..."

With that he leaned back agenst the branch to see who else would step up...

12. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse listened intently. THe minotuar had a fair point. WHen people started speaking up and arguing a bit, conversation broke out in whispers. Irilse was undecided. Her parents revenge was fresh on her mind, but helping these people and killing the orgas was right next to it. What truly won her over was when Meltaris spoke up. Summoning her courage, she walked up right beside him and said too " And I, Irilse, will come to and help with all the enchantments I have as an Illusionist" she nodded respectfully.

13. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril had never been the one to follow any greater leader, she had never listened to any but Mother Gaea, had never stood under the restrictions of a queen or king. Though by living in Lorinea, she had accepted the terms of the queen and had always helped out defending her home. But she did it in her own way, of her own purposes and thus she thought she should speak up for herself in this matter and not just settle with whatever the queen decided. So she stood up too, as had Meltaris, Night and Irilse. "You have my bow and my sword." she said, simple and clean, as usual an expression face. She made a bow short bow, showing proper respect, as she said the words. Then she retreated to her place beside Night, leaning against the branch.

14. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Carambeth watched from the podium as those brave souls offered their help to this worthy cause. He moved in front of the Minotaur and spoke with a loud, clear voice. "I will aid the Alliance in anyway possible. The defence of Lorinea is my chief concern, and it seems that taking the battle to the Orga hordes in the only way to protect her."

"I ask none of my Ranger's to follow me into battle. Our numbers have dwindled, and most will be needed here to defend and rebuild. I do not know If i shall see Lorinea again, and look upon her fair people. But if I fall, I shall fall defending what I love most."

And with that, he left the podium and made his way to his personal quarters, to gather his equipment and provisions.

15. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ----SIGN OUT OF MY COMPUTER YOU MORON ----

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  16. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Whence the leader of the Rangers had taken his leave, the Blood stepped forward on the podium. "I cannae say if there will be anything to defend afterr we be left. Therre will be feww Orrga this side o' Kilnakko now." He said in his naturally loud, deep voice. "We've done gud with cleerin' them owt. So now we musst be off to Kilnakko." He grunted, he then hoped down and pushed his way back to the corpses. He could hear Epherit behind him. "Where you going Brother Blood?" To which he responded, not turning around. "I'm finding moiself a blade."

-----
    Sihn
    -----

The centaur had stayed long enough to hear the odds of the battle to come. Not good. 'Oh well,' He thought to himself as he walked away to retrieve the last of his arrows. 'More targets that way I suppose. Though we will surely parish.' He didn't think, or talk, or even act like your average Animalistic, in fact, he was rather trim and proper.

After he pulled his last bodkin from the ribcage if a limp Orga, and quivered it, he walked back to the clearing, only to find others crazy enough to follow, infact, most present were offering their blades or bows.

To prove worth, or out of insanity, Sihn nocked an arrow, and raised the bow. He loosed, and the arrow thudded into the wood beside Stormrunner's head. "Ya have my bow too Stormrunner."

"But... you missed..."

"I hit where I wanted to." He said, and he turned into the woods.

17. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    When Elril saw Carambeth leave she figured she might do that to. She took her bow and was on her way to get back to her platform when Night grabbed her arm. She really just wanted to avoid him, she didn't know why but she felt strange and woulnerable whit him nearby, like if she were just hundred years and about to go shopping for her mum or something. She sighed and turned to look him straight in the eyes. In a low voice, a slight hint of irritation, she said: "What is it now? I have no time for this, didn't you just hear what the storm born said? I am not to let more of that stinking orga blood stain the soil of my home. I must go, now."

18. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    *seeing elril being to walk away but not wanting her to go, he qucikly grabbed her arm...*
    "Uh... I dont need to pack... uh I'm already to go.."
    *gently pats his whips..*
    "Got all I need... Do you need some help preparing to leave? Or maybe you would just like some company?"

19. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    She looked into his eyes for what seemed to be an eternity but really it was only mere seconds. "Fine. Come with me if you wont but I won't slow down my pace just so that you can keep up." She loosened herself from his grip and turned to start climbing back towards her platform. She thought about what she had said and realized she hadn't needed to be rude. She wasn't going to apologize anything though, it was his fault anyways. She thought this but deep down she knew it was her. And the war probably had something to do with her nerves as well.

She sighed and started climbing. When she was away from any possible prying eyes belonging to those still in the gathering hall she relaxed a bit. She shouldn't have. Her leg was still not fully wounded and it failed her now so that she slipped. She ended up hanging in a branch, holding on to it with nothing but her right arm. Great she thought Now what to do? Since she couldn't do much she focused on holding on to the branch, trying to look down to see if there were any more below to stop her fall if it would come to that. It wasn't. "Splendid she said in elvish...

20. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    *Climbs after her smiling... Trying as hard as he can to keep up... Man she climbs fast... is carefully watching where he grabbing as he goes along... when he hears Elril say something in a language he doesn't understand... He looks up to ask her what she said...*
    "What doe..."
    *he sees her only hanging on by one hand...*
    "I'm coming just hold on and I'll help you..."
    *he speeds up his pace... Trying very hard to get to her before she falls... Looking up more then lookign at the branches... before he knew it he was at the branch she was hanging onto... He wrapped a arm around her and gently pulling her up to were she could get ahold of the branch again... but to make sure she she gets a good footing he gently grabs her ass and lifts her alittle higher...*
    "There you go... Do try to be more carefull next time?"
    *grins innocently, like he didn't do anythign wrong...*

Search tags for this page

medicine rpg10