RPG #10 - Gyin

Discussion in 'RPG#10 - Gyin' started by Nienor, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris watched Luin warily as soon as he mentioned it may sting.
    "Oh great, just what I needed, stingy healing herbs on my bare chest, he said, as he opened his shirt slightly so Luin could fix his wounds. As he held it open, Meltaris glanced up at Irilse and winked, a cheeky grin on his face.
    "Ya know, if you really want Irilse, you can look." he said with a laugh, poking fun at her. Suddenly, as Luin placed the first herb on the wounds, a very sharp stinging pain hit Meltaris, making the pain on his chest even worse, and yelping in pain, Meltaris instinctively fired off a small ball of fire, which completely destroyed the small pile of herbs Luin had placed on the ground.

There were a few seconds of silence, as Luin looked down at the small pile of ashes and then back at Meltaris. Meltaris grinned sheepishly.
    "Um.... whoops?" he said to Luin, and then was suddenly pulled to his feet.
    "Come with me. Looks like we'll need a bit more help to stop you burning every aid we try to give you." said Luin as he pulled Meltaris away and towards a group of Elven rangers who were already climbing to their feet at a look from Luin. Meltaris glanced back at Irilse quickly before he was dragged away.
    "Well, guess I'll see you later." he said, with one last grin before he was dragged off.

2. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse blinked and blushed a bit as he grinned cheekily at her. Such a funny man..she thought with a silent laugh. In a moment, she jumped a bit as the sleeves of her shirt was burned. She was reaching towards the herbs when the fire came from him. patting them until the fire went out, she sighed and shook her head with a laugh as he was dragged off. Waving weakly at him, she burst into laughter as soon as he was out of sight. SHaking her head a bit more, she leaned up agains the tree and fell asleep, exhausted from the pains in her head and the magic she performed infront of him.

Magic was tiring stuff. Yawning slightly, she rubbed her eyes and reached up to take her hair down. Taking the cloth of him, she set it beside her and untied her own, letting her black hair fall over her shoulders and face as she dozed off.

3. Orock

Orock New Member

The 'Dungeon'... otherwise known as my room... no
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ephrit watched as the Blood stalked off on patrol. Theres something wrong with that one... but he will make a most valuable ally all the same. Ephrit turned around and walked back to where he had left Carambeth standing. "I do believe I have just made us a very formidable ally, but now it is time to gather the rest of your rangers. Please, continue." He said and motioned towards Lorinea with his hand, than followed as the elf starting walking again.

4. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    The man tumbled in on their camp just as Elril was to answer lady Irilse.She wasn a bit startled but quickly gained controll. By using elvish and the handcode she ordered some of the rangers standing near to kill the following orgas, though she might not have needed, all the elves gladly killed orga.

When the threat was fought down she glansed towards the now unconsious man, he was a wood-elf, she saw, and thought about telling her fellow rangers to get him up the tree, but Irilse dd something first. The man woke up and didn't seem that bad. Ofcourse he had some wounds that needed to be tended to, but he was smiling and talking easily.

When Irilse did her little 'tricks' Elril was about to ask her to stop it and never do it again, but she was stopped before she had opened her mouth by an elven scout entering the encampment. She glansed at Irilse and the wood-elf and recognised the herb the lady was given as the same she had used earlier that day for her own sake. There would be little problem there, she thought.

So, out of respect of lady Irilse and the fact that she needed toi talk with the elven scout, she didn't disturb their conversation. She listen to every word though, as she spoke to the scout and learned the news. She spoke in elvish and quietly, this was most disturbing news brought to her. But it was also good, it would give her kinsfolk something else to think about than their dead comarades.

During her conversation she kept an eye on the wood-elf and lady Irilse. She saw the lady bandaging his arms and heard her asking Luin if he could help. Luin nodded to Irilse as he had gotten a sign from Elril and went to get some herbs. When he was back, the scout left and Elril turned her attention to the wood-elf. She wasn't happy about his charming way, she had never cared much for such things, but she was more unpleasant with his action when Luin began to treat him. The man actually sat the herbs on fire! And lady Irilse's clothing too, though the lady fast put the fire out.

Elril was pleased with Luin's actions after the little accident and didn't bother to think of it more, for now. She had over-heard the lady's reason to come to Lorinea, she was tracking someone, but that wasn't the whole truth. The wood-elf just wanted to kill orga. I will have to ask him more about that when he has been treated Elril thought as she left lady Irilse to sleep by the tree. She would be safe enough so close to the gathering hall. Elril had other buisness to attend too.

5. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    As Ephrit and Carambeth made their way through the Forest, the Minotaurs loud, stomping steps in stark contrast to the Elf's graceful, silent slides, his thoughts fled back to the odd friend Ephrit said he had made. A formidable ally, he had called him. He looked crazy to Carambeth, but perhaps all Minotaurs were like that, he had not had much experience with their kind. They did not usually adventure so far from home.

The pair made small talk as they trecked through the Forest, the only lifeforms for miles. Lorinea would take another hour or so to reach. Carambeth forund that this Minotaur was a friend of the Dwarves, and had helped them on many quests, and missions. The Ranger found it odd that the different races had befriended each other so easily, it was also comforting. He had high hopes for the Alliance. All the races would need to band together to fight a common foe.

As they made their way into Lorinea, the destruction still appaled him. The look on Ephrit's face said it was not the first town he had seen like this, nor would it be the last.

Elves looked up from what they were doing as they passed, some cheered Carambeth's return, their only leader while the Queen was away, while others stared in wonder at the hulking, black beast that stalked beside him, his giant pole-axe strapped across his back.

As Carambeth looked around, he saw many new faces. Humans, wood-elves and even a man with a dark cloak. He saw Elril as she made her way from another group of newcomers. He walked beside her and touched her lightly on the forearm.

"Where have you been ?" she said, almost accusingly.

"I have spoken with the Queen and the Alliance, I'm sorry you were not informed but I could not find you amidst the ruins. I had feared the worst...But I should have known you could take care of yourself," he replied, with a mirthless laugh, "Gather what remains of the Rangers and all able bodied warriors. Send them to the Gathering Hall. I come bearing news."

Elril eyed the Minotaur strangely, looking him up and down.

"I am Ephrit Stormborn, my lady," he said, in his unusually friendly tone, as he bowed low.

The Ranger bowed back, and introduced herself as the Lady Elril, Second Ranger of Lorinea. "I will see you shortly," she said, as she ran off to gather those she could.

"Come with me, Stormborn," Carambeth said, as he flicked the cowl back off his head, "You will need to relay your speech again, and we shall gather those we can."

6. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    (I don't really think Elril said that, since she has allready met Stormborn. Just let us say she nodded towards them and then she went to gather the elves, ok?)

Elril knew, ofcourse, where Carambeth had been and she knew too what news were to be told. Well not exactly but the elven scout had told her of the meeting and she had allready been on her way to gather the rest of the rangers. So she continued with that and met Carambeth in ten minutes at the gathering hall, a blank expression on her face.

"All are not here yet, some are still beeing informed." she said to Carambeth. Knewing Carambeth wondered about those un-known to him she said: "The wood-elf and the humans have aided us and I know at least one of them will follow us in this." She wasn't to hide that she knew of the news allready, she didn't see the point in that. And she was not in a good mood to discuss things now. She remained at Carambeth's side, quite and expresionless.

7. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Beldral stood alone in the spire, three echoing drums pounded on the door, and in strode an arrogant, yet worthless maggot known as a Goblin. "Beldral! The armies grow impatient! They wish to know when we will mobil-" which was followed by gurgles and barks the the dark wizard choked the ugly green mass without touching him.

"What is that you say Joyr? What's that?" He said mockingly, cupping his ear. "You seem to have something stuck in your throat!" He hollered and laughed as the goblin fell to his knees, and then fell back to a sitting position. Beldral let go of his strangle hold, not a moment to soon, and slid the goblin back against the large stone wall.

"Joyr! Tell my Hordes we mobilize when the other Stom gets here." A Stom being a unit of Orga ranging from 5000-10,000. "That, and when it suits myself and Lord Hil'ka. You will not forget it is he you serve, not if you wish to live long enough to continue service." He folded his hands as if he cared for the Goblin's being, and then turned his back on the ugly green beast. "Now leave me you worm." He said, "And tell the others not to interupt, or it will be their head. . ." Joyr stood, grinning a toothy smile. ". . . and your's." Beldral finished. This ended the goblins smile. He looked fightened, as though he'd just been told he had a lunch date with Hil'ka himself. (Which of course implies he were to die.)

After Joyr left, Beldral walked over to a tall, slim, hole in the exterior stone wall, and looked down upon his massive militia. There were two Stoms there. A larger one, and a smaller one. Each would be able to easily defeat the Dwarven Hold of Kilnako, but he felt he would send both anyway. Less casulties ment he needed less reinforcements; which was always a good thing. "Just a few more days my beasts. Only a few more; then the blood will flow like whine."

After the cheiftains and other rulers had left the tent, the two elven rulers were alone. "Morya," Fyllum started.

"Yes my Lord?" She questioned.

"Should he tell him, Allyna?" He asked her, a hint of sorrow in his voice.

Allyna, a name he hadn't called her for centuries. Meaning 'Unreachable Love' it was the name he'd first called his once lover Moyra, before they were given seperate power, which would not allow for relations to continue.

Moyra sighed, "I suppose the Bull-Man deserves to know his fate." Hse muttered, appearantly studdying the floor. She looked up, deep eyes peircing Fyllum's very being. "But do you think he will still agree to the means if we did tell him?" Again, her grey hair bounced over her eyes, a token of her true age.

Fyllum, much younger, but still old, even for an elf, looked over to his former love, "No, I suppose he wouldn't; but does Storm Runner not deserve to know that if he does pick up that destined blade, and charges down that mountain.... That if he saves the world from the Orga; it will be the last thing he will do."

She nodded. "It is a sad thought that the Night will die."

8. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse woke to stare in the face of Luin. Yelping with surprise, she lept back and blinked her eyes several times. " Luin! You startled me greatly!" she was breathless and she stood up, brushing herself off. For moments, Luin only laughed utnil he couldnt stand. Rolling her eyes, she smiled sheepishly down to him and helped him up too " what is it Luin? If everything ok?" she tilted her head and Luin nodded, asking " How do you feel today, Irilse? Good, bad? Okay?" He grinned and she stretched. she felt really good in fact. Her head didnt bother her at all . The bandage had falled off and she saw that she was comletely healed except for a small red scar on her left temple. She replied happily " I feel great! Never felt better!" SHe was amazed what that medicine and some good sleep could do. Luin nodded, but was distracted as an elve motioned for him to come with him. Luin hesitated a bit before turning back to Irilse " I will be right back" aNd he was led away to leave Irilse alone.

Looking aorund, she couldnt see Lady Elril nearby. She had completely forgot about her during when Meltaris came. Looking to apologize, she walked around for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris slowly woke up and looked around. The elves who had held him down when he was being attended to had disappeared, presumably after he passed out from the pain, and he was alone. He gingerly sat up and looked back at the camp. There he could see Luin standing over Irilse, and she woke up, clearly startled. There exchanged between them a few words, and a bit of laughter, and then Luin was called away. Meltaris watched all of this, a strange feeling in his chest, but he just chalked it up to lack of food. Meltaris slowly climbed to his feet and touched the bandages on his chest. The wounds were still very slightly tender to the touch, but they were fine if left alone, and so, doing up his shirt, Meltaris walked back to the camp and over to Irilse who was looking around for someone.

Meltaris walked up behind her and stood behind her silently for a few seconds, before he announced his presence by clearing his throat. He then laughed.
    "So, apparently I've been patched up." he said, stating the obvious and hating himself for it. "Seems like these elves know their medicine, especially your boyfriend." he said, teasingly to Irilse. "So, who you waiting for? And for that matter do you happen to know who's in charge here?" he asked Irilse, leaning against a tree, and pulling some food from his pack to eat.

10. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Looking around for Lady Elril, she jumped suddenly as a cleared throat sounded in her ear. She whipped around only to see Metaris standing behind her. Grinning, sha said breathlessly "I'm glad your better! I am too, in fact, feeling much better myself." She blinked and said confusedly " Boyfriend? " She tilted her head " You mean Luin?" Laughing, she added " I only met Luin yesterday. He is kind and calm to be around..." She blushed at this outrageous comment. Rubbing her cheeks to get the red out of them, she replied to his question.

" I am looking for Lady Elril, whom I suppose you saw when you barged in through the trees before passing out. I need to apologize for leaving to talk to you" SHe smiled at him and shrugged " As for your other question, I have no idea who is in charge. Lady Elril seems like the one incharge to me, but something tells me I am wrong" She shrugged again and pulled her hair up in the cloth piece he gave her yesterday. Tieing it in a knot, she stretched once more and looked to him eating. Her stomach gurgled a bit but she chose to ignore it. SHe never really mind to go hungry. If you travel for any lengths of time you are bound to go hungry once in awhile.

11. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril was getting tired and irritated of just standing there, waiting for all to gather. She thought it would be at least twenty minutes 'til it was done and the meeting could begin. She didn't want to stande there all the time, besides, she was hungry. She hadn't eaten for the whole day and was happy too see Charambeth in conversation with another ranger. He surely wouldn't mind her taking a brake for a while.

She went to the edge of the biggest platform, the one the meeting where supposed to be heled at, then she climbed the nranches from one tree to another until she reached a smaller platform, the one she called her 'home'. It was placed high up in a tree and not that easy to spot. It was made for only a single person to serve as a place to rest and to feed out of dangers way. It was, in fact, she who had built it and she was comfortable with staing there, she had always been. She had also built some similar platforms throughout the woods, two of which she liked even more than this one. they were farther away from civilasation, if you could call an elven village that. The folk so entuned to the nature rather didn't.

Elril got herself some food, she had almost always a stash of dried meat, fruits and berries here. She also refilled her 'herb-bag' and choose a herb to chew of when the meal was done. She had still some dull aches but she found herself rather okay and thought she would be able to use her bow rather well. After the quick meal she also changed clothes, different tones of grey and white, as always, ad then she headed back to the gathering hall, figuring the meating soon woul commence.

12. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris listened to Irilse's explanation and then nodded his head thoughtfully.
    "Elril... Elril... Where have I heard that name before?" he said out loud. "She wouldn't happen to be that Illusionist-turned-Ranger, would she?" he asked Irilse. "If so I've actually heard a bit about her before." he said. Inwardly he sighed at Irilse's tying back her hair, but not everyone could be perfect, he thought.

It was then Meltaris noticed Irilse watching him eat, and he smiled. Reaching down into his pack he pulled out some more food and offered it to Irilse.
    "Ya' want some?" he asked her. "Don't worry about taking it, I would have had to refill here anyway." he said, as he leant back against the tree and continued eating. "Oh well, guess I better speak to this Lady Elril as soon as she gets back anyway. Don't want to seem like an ungracious intruder." he said with his constant smile still playing on his lips.

13. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Grinning at him, Irilse took the food silently. It was good. As she nibbled on it, she looked acrossed at him, a bit surprised " You know Lady ELril?" Of course, she didnt know anything of the elven woman besides that she was kind and was part of the ranger. SHe was overjoyed that she is or rather was an Illuisionist. She had only met one other Illusionist besides her master and he was terrible to the full extent. SHe smiled softly as she looked down to the food in her hand. It was almost gone but she didnt mind. Her stomach was calmed and she was grateful.

SHe smiled a bit at him and tugged at her string necklace. It wasent anything of improtance..just something she thought was intresting. SHrugging a bit, she looked around over her shoulder to see if Lady Elril was anywhere near. She wasent, so Irilse looked around back to him. Just as she was going to say something, Luin came and tapped her on the shoulder saying in her ear " THere is going to be a meeting soon. Everyone will attend.." ANd Irilse blinked and looked up to her friend, nodding.

14. NightChaser89

NightChaser89 Order of the Nine Souls..

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night set agenst a tree trunk... Waiting... to see what the alliances next move would be... to see if he should assist them... the whole time his head was filled with the elfs words... Maybe he would stay a little to see if there was anything he was needed for... As night set there thinking he over heard some of the elfs talking about a meeting... Maybe I should show up... Surely they wouldn't throw me out... Would they? With this he decided he would go anyways... He walked around aimlessly waiting to hear anythign he could... After over hearing that the elf that had gave him his whips was on a paltform waiting for the meeting too... He decided to go to her and wait... He may even learn something from her while they wait... as he tried to find his way to the platform, he found an elf with some dried meat... the elf could see he was hungry and offerd him a peice or two... He accepted greatfuly...

"Thank you..."

And with that he continued on... he only ate one of the pieces of meat... he decided to save the other piece incase he needs it later... After a few minutes he foudn the elf sitting on the edge of the platform... I wonder if she would get mad... Night decided he would go for it...
    He gently walked up to her from behind and playfully, but firnly (just enoug hto make sure she wouldn't fall off) goosed her and said "What are you waiting for?" Night laughed slightly and set down beside her...

15. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril had been lost in thoughts and was truly startled when Night sneaked up behind her. Normally she would had paid attention to the sound of his footfalls and his breathing before he was that close, but she was, as said, lost in thoughts. So when Night touched her she kinda jumped by surprise and turned to face him immediatly. When she saw there was no danger she calmly answered his question with a raised eyebrow: "What do you think I'm waiting for?." She turned her gaze straight forward and heaved a small sigh. "Well I guess you should know. There is a meeting to be held, a meeting about these dark times and the horrid things waiting in the mountains. The queen wants us to go there, to help the dwarves." she paused a second then added: "There will be plenty of orga to kill, young Night, and if you feel like it you should attend the meeting. I was on my way now so either you excuse me or follow me I must go." With that she stood up and started o climb the branches towards the gathering hall anew. Her pace was pretty slow so that Night would be able to follow if he choose to.

--------
    Luin soon got orders to bring also the outsiders to the meeting, if they wanted to attend. So he headed back to Irilse and Meltaris and told them they could attend if they wanted, but then they would have to come with him right away.

16. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm lets see... Kill orga or not to kill orga.... okies, I choose... kill orga! With that he jump to his feet and Fallowed Elril up the branches... As he climbed he gently hummed a song his foster mother used to sing to him as a child... He didn't know the words so he would just hum it... as he was climbing he realized that elril was going slow to allow him to catch up...
    "Uhh, Do not wait for me... Uhh, I shall be fine!" and with the word "fine" he almost lost his grip...
    "Heh, uhh, just fine..."
    Night climbed untill he had caught up with Elril... and they continued on to the Gathering Hall... together...

17. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    As they climbed Night hummed on a song and Elril tought she recognised it, she didn't know wherefrom but it surely increased her curiousity about him. She increased the speed in which she was moving with a little smile on her lips at his words.

When the reached the gathering hall there were more elves there than it had been when Elril left it, and she was happy to see that. But something was bothering her and she would like the meeting to start as soon as possible. She thought of talking to Carambeth and ask him when the meeting would commence, but reconsidered about that. Instead she leaned towards a branch at the edge of the hall, waiting.

18. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse continued to talk to Metaris until Luin came back. He looked a bit troubled, but barely even showed it. Irilse smiled to him, but then cocked her head a bit when he said that they had a choice to atend a meeting of thier choice. " When are we to go?" she asked curiously, stealing a glance at Meltaris with a shrug before turning her attention back to Luin. He said that they were to leave right away with him to attend. SHe looked to Meltaris and shrugged once more " I'll go... I am curious to what these Rangers are up too at the moment, but..." She tilted her head to him " you can choose to come or not.." She grinned and waited for him to answer.

19. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night looked around... I don't know any of these people... or Elfs... Night decides to just fallow elril...

Leans up agenst the branch next to elril...

"So when is this meeting starting?"

20. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril knew he would ask that. She looked at him, expressionless as usual and said: "It will start when it wil start. But my guess it'll start soon." She then took out an arroehead from her pouch, just to have something to do.

Search tags for this page

medicine rpg10