RPG #10 - Gyin

Discussion in 'RPG#10 - Gyin' started by Nienor, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elrils almond-shaped eyes flashed of brightness, but only for a second. Her intense stare fixed on Night's eyes. "Sure, I'll show you. I think I might lead the 'outsiders' anyway. No offense, elves are a bit...well they see humans as a lesser species quite often. I don't and I would think Carambeth would like for me to take care of you. That includes you, the illutionist and the wood-elf. Don't get me wrong, I am not to try and tell you all what to do, I belive you are fully capable to figure that out of yourselves, most are. Just that some doesn't see that." She tilted her head slightly, her hair falling down from her shoulder, blowing slightly in the light breeze.

2. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris listened to Irilse's choice, and, hearing that she wanted to stay where they were for a while, he silently agreed. It was indeed a much more peaceful atmosphere, and he highly doubted anyone else would be awake and ready to leave just yet. Besides, even if there were others awake, he was currently content to stay here with her, holding her close and just enjoying her company, and her scent. That scent, strong with battles fought and blood shed, but also soft with certain earthly aspects to it, feminine and so deep he could get lost in it.

Suddenly Meltaris heard a sound behind them, and turning his head slowly to look, he saw Luin standing near the tree-line, watching them with a smile of amusement. Meltaris quickly turned around fully and grinned at him, almost sheepishly, but with no embarassment.
    "Hey, Luin. Good morning." Meltaris said happily, his usual humour returning.
    "So I can see." Luin said, laughing at his own little joke. Meltaris joined in, he was glad to see that some of the other elves around here had a sense of humour.
    "So, what's going on?" Meltaris asked.
    "The others are packing up and getting ready to move out. I just thought I'd come and find you and tell you it won't be long at all now." Luin said, then, clearly having finished his message, he turned and hurried back, apparently embarassed at what he'd just walked in on. Thinking this Meltaris laughed as he got up and pulled his shirt back, starting a small but intense fire between himself and Irilse to dry out their clothes.
    "So, should we head back then?" he asked, putting his arms around her when they were dry.

3. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    “Yes milord?” the ugly green creature questioned softly, as he looked up at Beldral. “You called for me?”

“Of course I did. And what took you so long to get her you miniscule slug?” Beldral looked down on the goblin, and grimaced in distaste. The goblin stood still, all but his hands, which on a goblin never seemed to be at rest. “Never mind that now.” Beldral told him. “I am sure you’ve heard of the word from the Dark Prince by now?” He knew he would have. Word travels quickly through the hideous green beasts.

“Yes, I have milord.” The goblin bowed, deeply.

“Of course you have, then you know that there is to be an army, larger than any other in recorded history, sent over the Kilnako mountains in just 2 days?” The goblin nodded. “Than why are you still here fool? Go! By the time you reach the Horde, it will be time for them to mobilize. Now get out of my presence, before you no longer have one.”

The goblin again bowed low, and exited the room.

~~Meanwhile in Kilnako~~

“King Tyrin,” A large, stout dwarf bellowed as he kneeling in front of the dwarven lord. “There is something you must see for yourself. . .” The dwarf then stood, and exited the room.

Tyrin, not being the most fragile of all royals, stood quickly, from his obsidian throne, and ran after the other dwarf, calling his name. He quickly caught up to him, and asked aloud. “What is it Hoir? Is there a new development?”

“Yes Milord,” Hoir started, “News from the front, there was another Horde added within the last hour, and two more en route. What should we do sir?” The dwarven warrior seemed openly dismayed, as the Orga clearly numbered over 100,000 now. No reply came. “Sir? Sir?” He looked the king in the eyes. “What do we do sir?”

“Prepare the soldiers…”

“And then what sir?” Hoir replied.

“Then son, we pray.” And Tyrin walked back underground.

~~At the Alliance Camp~~

The military generals had been running around for about fifteen minutes, all the while screaming orders or yelling demands. A representative of the Alliance, being the same war hardened Drider Chieftain from the royals’ meeting the previous day, stood on the podium, waiting for the troops to completely gather in the hallowed area of forest. “Troops!” The drider called out to the entire Alliance, though mostly to the trained warriors of man and elf, as the beastmen were hard to control. “Form Rank!” As the half spider barked out, so did the armies follow. All staring forward, chins up, shoulders back, weapons at hand. “Today, for morning at least, will be medium march, full force forward. We haven’t an idea how long we have before Kilnako is overrun, and we mustn’t lose that border.” The soldiers were nodded, or yelling agreement. “There is still ten minutes before we leave…. Any questions?”

4. NightChaser89

NightChaser89 Order of the Nine Souls..

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night smiled as she spoke... As she acted liek he was a child needing care... But he enjoyed it...

"I do not care who all is in the group... I Just would be very happy with anyone as long as we were both in it..." Night said as he put the last of the bread into his mouth, chewed, then washed it down with the rest of the water...

"Well... I think we should go ask thsoe people, If your wanting them to join us... and if your wantign to be ahead of the rest of the people... We will need to leave shortly..." Night said raising to his feet... And stretchign slightly...

5. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril nodded at his words and stood up. She took her things and started to climb down, Night followed her closely. Well at the ground she looked around for Luin, he would know where Irilse was, and maybe also where to find Meltaris. It would also be nice to have him in the party, he was a good friend and ally.

She found him after only some minutes. He bowed low in greetings and when he straightened he had a big grin on his lips. "Aww, cut it Luin..." Elril said in elvish. She liked him. He had more humor than most elves and was closer to Elril than many. "Luin, this is Night, I can't remember if I've allready introduced you. Night - Luin. Luin, I need to speak with lady Irilse and lord Meltaris, do you know wher we can find them?" "Sure, they're by the lake east of here, you know of the place." he said and grinned. "Well then luin, thanks for your cooperation and may Mother Gaea be with you this day. Come join us in the front later. Bye." Elril said, smiling slightly at her childhood friend.

Elril started walking, Night beside her, towards the place Luin had explained.

6. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garwin breathed heavily, he had ran around the camp and couldn't find the two minotaurs. "Fast little devils," he said as he fell onto the ground. He smashed his axe into the ground and scratched his head, "I want to go see the mountains everyone has been talking about, I may find more memories there."he said as a sharp pain entered his brain.

Garwin fell backwards and held his head, memories started to rebuild. He saw a great battle on the mountains, death all around him, he stood with a large war hammer in his hand as three Orga ran at him, Garwin swung his hammer and they all fell dead when he heard a womans voice and suddenly the mountain crumbled and his hammer vanished.

He shot up off the ground, sweat dripped down his face. It was either a nightmare or he had remembered something. "Aye, that was scary indeed" he said as he crawled to his feet and grabbed his axe.

7. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night fallowed Elril intently... As they approached the wood elf and the human Night leaned over to Elril and asked quietly... "Whats their names again...?"

"Irilse and Meltaris..." She said in reply...

They reached the two others...

"Hey... Its Irilse and Meltaris... Right?" Night said smiling softly... "Me and Elril were wondering if the two of you would like to join us in a small scouting party that will lead alittle ahead of the main forces... We will report of anything bad... And we will be able to take out small raiding parties of orga..." Night grinned at the thought of killing more orga... Then waited for a responce...

8. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse, her black hair splayed soaking on her pain face, shivered slightly in his hold. It was chilly, wiht the breeze breathing down there wet backs. His warmth, though, all made up for it. Getting lost in his touch, she hardly noticed Luin come. When she felt his chest rise when Meltaris spoke to the elf, Irilse unburried her head and blushed as she saw the grinning face of her elven friend, Luin. Grinning sheepishly, Irilse looked away to her left and pretended to be interested in a nearby vine. It was then she relised, as she looked down to her feet, that a fin had taken the place of her feet. It must've been the mermaids. Blinking slightly, she flipped the fin and grinned. As a child she had always been fasinated with fish and often dreamed she was a mermaid, fair with her black hair and green eyes.

Concentrating sligthly, she made the fin dissapear, to her dissapointment. Well, I could do that again later, If I wish too, she thought ot herself. Tuning her ears into the conversation between Luin and Meltaris, she sighed. They were to go back and help with packing up camp. Pity. They were having so much fun.

When Luin had departed, with a knowing look at the both of them, she jump sligthly as a fire came up and warmed every inch of her body, drying her clothes and making them pleasently soft and light. SHe blinked, amazed at the intesity of the tiny fire, then looked up to him. SHrugging to him, she felt her clothes.

" Well I guess we should go back....dont want to get left behind..." So she went over to the tree where she left her shoes and pulled them on. SHe also tied back her black hair so it wouldnt get in the way.

Blinking as she heard a rustling in the bushes, she noticed the familiar face of Elril, but the other fac eshe had no reply to. Tilting her head so her black hair dangled teasingly out of its bind, she grinned at Meltaris and nodded her head " Hello, er...whats your name?" sHe tilted her head once more, unsure of what to say.

9. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    "Greetings lady Irilse, lord Meltaris." she said nodding to 'em both when saying their respective name. "This," she said with a gracious movement of her hand, indicating Night, "is Night. A skilled warrior and a noble companion he is to the elves, having him by ourside on our journey is our pleasure. As he so clearly stated I wish to form a scoutingparty and I would like it if you would both come along. Luin, as I am sure you both know, will also make us company. It would be a pleasure to have you." Elril said with a short but respectful bow.

10. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garwin wandered around the campsite aimlessly, he hasn't seen the minotaurs yet, but he felt he was close when he saw some elves and humans talking away in the distant. "Bah, Elves. . . They are nothing compared to us dwarves" he said under his breath as he walked along. "Humans aren't trust worthy, but the two minotaurs. . . I like them."he said as he switched his axe to his other shoulder and came across a man trying to sell weapons. Garwin looked over them, "Hmmm, nothing I can really use." he started to say until he saw a bunch of throwing axes. He grabbed them and asked how much they were. "Well since your a Dwarf, and they're old, I'll let you have them for free since no one seems to be buying." the merchant said as he started to pack up.

Garwin attached the handaxes to his belt and turned to walk away when he noticed a large chip in his axe. 'AYE, I'll need to replace this soon." he said as he started to walk around the camp somemore.

11. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris smiled back as Irilse grinned at him, then turned his focus to the two people who had just stepped through the treeline. One of them he recognised from before as the one he'd thought was the leader of the rangers, and the other one, the one called Night, he didn't recognise at all. Meltaris shuddered openly when Elril called him Lord Meltaris.
    "Yikes. Please, no titles." he said to her, grinning. "Just plain Meltaris will do."

He then turned to Irilse, and looked at her, almost thinking out loud.
    "Well, I wouldn't mind going with a smaller group... always have been a bit adverse to travelling with large war parties. And hey, if you think you need my skills, I'd be glad to lend em to ya."
    He then turned back to Elril.
    "Okay. I plan to travel with Irilse, but if she wants to tag along, you've got yourself an Elementalist." he said with a smile.

12. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse's grinned back at Meltaris as he smiled to her. Her cheek itched from where she pressed it to his chest. Taking a deep breath, she brushed back her black hair and straightened up, her pack on her shoulder. She viewed both of them with her head slightly tilted, with a smile on her lips. Elril was as calm and stunning as any elf could be and she grinned to her. even though she had only spoken to the elven woman shortly and had not carried on a long conversation, she found the lady to be kind, yet also very determined to help her group. Irilse liked that. sHe turned to night and her thoughts raced a bit. Who was he exactly, and where did he come from? Shrugging off the questions, she grinned and looked to Meltaris.

" Well, If Meltaris is set on going, than I will too, it would be my pleasure. And if you've got yourself an elementalist than of course it comes with an Illusionist" She grinned to Meltaris and than to Night and Elril.

13. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    As Meltaris said he didn't want her to use a title she nodded at him in agreement that she had heard and would respect his decision. Elril had crossed her hands against her back after bowing to them and stod straight and expressionless, yet not cold, listening to their speaches. A smile hinted on her lips as Irilse delivered her words. She liked the woman, eventhough she hadn't told Elril the truth before of why she had been in Lorinea. But that was only to expect, not many like to give away their plans to strangers. She hadn't talked to Meltaris before but he seemed to be fairly nice as well.

"It's settled then." she said with a short nodd. "We will start moving in a mere hour, is there anything you need to gather before we take off? Otherwise I'll meet you south of the camp when three quarters of an hour has passed. Thank you lady Irilse, Meltaris." Then she turned slightly to Night. "The same goes for you...sir." Speaking again to all of them. "I will be off to find Luin and to attend to some other matters. Farewell 'til we meet again."

She parted the clearing to the right of wherefrom she had entered it and went to the camp to see if there was anything she could do. She looked a while for carambeth but couldn't find him so she bade one of the other rangers to inform him of what would be her position on the march and whom she would be habing with her. She tought it only fair that he knew. She found Luin short thereafter and after an half an hour since the meeting by th elake, Luin and Elril stood talking lighly in their own mother-thounge on the spot decided for the gathering of their little party.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2005
  14. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garwin walked around the camp somemore, he heard all the little rumors and such but kept hearing about Kilnako Mountains. Garwin had finally reached the end of the camp, "Stupid Mountains, why do I care why they talk about you so?" Garwin muttered to himself. Garwin paced back and forth, not sure of what he was thinking when it hit him.

"Maybe, I'm from Kilnako! " he thought to himself. At that moment he gathered up all his supplies and left the campsite, he was going to go alone, to Kilnako Mountain, his could be home.

15. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "Move out; medium march!" The independant generals cried. Men carried weapons, wore armour, as did the elves and bestials, stock pulled carts, as so did Rangevar. He pulled, the chains digging into his shoulders, his hoofs slipping on the somewhat tightly packed soil below him. He dropped his hands to the ground, much like a charging bull would in the wild, and sunk his hoofs into the dirty, before tearing forward like a true beast. "South! To Kilnako!" The words rang out of the drider's mouth as he shook a spear, formed fairly shoddily.

The Blood towed his burden without argue or protest, infact, he seemed to be gaining speed, and by appearance, didn't seem to be slowing, or tiring for that matter. He reined himself over to the side of Epherit, who bowed his head in inquiry. "What be it brother Blood?" Intoned Stormborn.

"Did you not see brother?" Rangevar started, "The two 'couples' are missing, male elf, female human and the versa are both missing." To this Epherit looked around and nodded before looking back to the Blood who continued. "I heard them talking, they wish to lead." Epherit seemed puzzled. "Scout rather, and I believe they were planning on drawing blood afore the group. . . ." Rangevar narrowed his eyes.

"We can't let them take all the fun now can we brother Blood?" Asked Stormborn, Foeseeker shook his head.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2005
  16. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garwin tried his best to run through the forest. His axe and hand axes slowed him down, but so did the small dwarven legs. He was starting to get tired and could still hear the camp a little ways back. He came to a halt, he could his own heart beating, Garwin fell forward and darkness surrounded him as he fell to the ground, uncounsious.

17. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night stretched slightly... Still waking up... Then began to walk aroudn aimlessly waisting time...

After what he thought to be enough time he headed south of the camp...

When he got there he saw Luin and Elril talkign there...

"Ah... You beat me here..." He said as he laughed softly... "When everyone else gets here we can leave..."

18. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Luin and Elril was right in the middle of a conversation, in elvish ofcourse. Well it had been more like Luin teasing Elril as he was so found of doing and he stood now very close to her, his deep blue eyes looking straight into her iceblue, a smile on his lips. Elril didn't see him that way...she tought. They had always been friends. Nonetheless she blushed a bit when Night declared his presence. Luin just tugged a strand of her hair and laughed while backing away from her a bit. "Greetings Night," he said "then i guess the three of us will gave to stay here and talk for a while. Elril is a really talkative girl, isn't that true Elril?" Elril just rolled her eyes but couldn't hold back a smile. "Yep, that's true." she said eventhough it wasn't.

19. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Azaryl walked down the small forest path, he heard the sounds of battle the night before, and grew curious. Hoping that it would hold some clue to why the Alliance Hired him to help battle the Orga. It happened just a week ago, he was visiting a border village of the Elves, when two elderly men appeared and payed him quite a bit of money to go and meet up with an army that doesn't exist at the moment.

Azaryl was confused by that job, but took it anyways and arrived here, in the Forests of Lorinea. He continud to walk down the Forest Path when he found a fallen Orga body, Azaryl bent down and searched the body, he found nothing useful except for a few coins and a strange looking dagger, Azaryl threw the Dagger away and stood up, it was confirmed, a battle happened near here just a day ago, he should be able to find this "Army".

20. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse looked to Meltaris with a grin and said " SHall we go?" Without waiting for an answer, she followed Night, and Lady Elril back to the camp to get ready to go. Looking behind her, she hoped to spot Meltaris if he came. Glancing back towards the way the two had dissapeared to, she blinked and yelped as her foot caught a root stuck up in the ground. Faling head-first into the mud, she groaned into the muck. Green mud clung to her black hair and her wiolet shirt as she picked herself up.

" Yuck" SHe mumbled and cursed as she tried to shake the muck off of her. Still tinged with brown and green mud, she made her wya back to camp, hoping to find a stream of some sort. Halfway back she spotted a small trickle of water, enough to cup in her hands and wash the mud off. Blinking out the water, she continued back, a bit wet but free of mud.

Search tags for this page

medicine rpg10