RPG #10 - Gyin

Discussion in 'RPG#10 - Gyin' started by Nienor, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Lillith Forbid

Lillith Forbid Returned Queen of Bondage

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Irilse perched herself on the rock , laying her hand on the rose as the mermaids poked and kissed him. A flash to her eyes, she called to him " Having fun?!" And she laughed, amusement in her eyes and all around her. But her laughter was cut short as cyclones caught her mermaids in a bundle, confusing the illusions with reall to like water. SHe hung her head and sighed amusingly. Looking at Mreltaris with a glint in her eyes, she crossed her arms acrossed her chest and crossed her legs together.

" Me? Get rid of a handsome being lie you?! How dare you mock me with that idea" SHe grinned and pointed to the mermaids. Each dissapeared from the cyclones, only to perch next to her, hanging thier arms off of her shoulders and swishing thrier tails acrossed her legs. Thier stared lustfully at him with green sea eyes. Irilse smiled " You cannot trap Illusions, Meltaris" ANd she laughed and stuck her toungue out as the mermaids, one at a tile, zoomed into her. Her black hair tinged with green momentarily before she turned back to normal.

" That was fun" And she leaned in to brush her lisp acrossed his teasinly.

2. Rosgwak

Rosgwak The Masked Warrior

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    As Irilse brushed her lips on Meltaris', Meltaris pulled himself up out of the water and onto the rock next to her, and then gently cupped one of her cheeks and continued the kiss. After a few seconds, Meltaris pulled back, and smiled almost lethargically at Irilse. he then stroked her hair, and brushed it slightly out of her eyes.

"You know, it's strange." he said quietly to her. "I know you're a human, and yet your beauty is greater than any elf I've ever seen before." he said to her, quite truthful in ever word he spoke, before he leant back in and, gently caressing her face kissed her with all the passion he had.

3. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    She grinned as she drew back from him, his hard cupping her cheek. She leaned into his hand and took a deep breath to steading her heart that was pounding a beat on her rib cage. She looked to him as he hoisted himself onto the rock she was perched on. Uncrossing her legs to lean more confortably to him, she shivered slightly as his hand brushed the hair out of her eyes.

SHe shrugged, blushing, and muttering " Your flattery is almost too much" SHe'd never had this much attention before. Usually she kept out of large crods and cities in her travels, staying to the small towns and villages where she could aviod the stares of passerbys. It was almost overwhelming, what her heart was telling her. Her heart almost stopped as his kissed her passionately. Her eyes fluttered until they closed and her senses overwhelmed her again. His smell consumed her and his gentle touch shook her.

4. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris kept his lips attached to Irilse's, as he fell deeper into the kiss than any other time he could remember. His mind threw back to old memories, literally thousands of women over hundreds of years, but he couldn't really remember caring for any of them in quite the same way. Sure, he had liked them, but this... this was different, this was stronger than he could comprehend. His nose was filled with the perfect scent of her, his eyes closed but he knew that just on the other side was the most beautiful creature he'd ever set eyes on. His hand stayed cupping her cheek gently, but his other one gently ran over her back.

After a few minutes, Meltaris slowly opened his eyes and pulled away, but kept his hand on her face and the other gently caressing her.
    "Irilse..." he started, intending to say something to her, but stopping pathetically. Everything he could possibly think of to say to her didn't seem worth it as soon as he thought of it. Nothing he could express seemed worthy, and so in the end he just settled for holding her close.

5. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    Her breath caught in her lungs as his hand touched her back. THier lips glued together, she tried to lift her heavy eyelids to no success. Sight would have to wait as she getnly held his shoulder, fingers resting on the nape of his neck. She had never felt like this. Never. Sure there was that slight fling when she was younger, but her heart wasent in that one. He just followed her around all the time,. begging to be with her when she went on traveling. In those days she was cold from the pain of her families death. Her eyes never held laughter and no Illusionist magic gleamed in her. He was a foolish man, and she was a heartless girl,withdrawn within herself.

As his warmth left her lips, she opened her eyes and looked over to him. Her name reached her ears as he whsipered it. She tried to smile, but it faultered a bit. She let out a breath as he held her close to him, pressing her body into his. Closing her eyes, she relaxed for many moments before she looked up to him. Wiggling out of his embrace, she ran a few fingers over his cheek , whispering " two choices...stay here or go back to camp.." sHe grinned. This was almost too much for her, but no quite. sHe liked him, yes she did, but she kept doubting herself.

6. Rosgwak

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Meltaris sighed slightly as her fingers gently ran over his cheek. Even her touch was more than he'd ever experienced. Sitting there thinking for a few seconds, he looked at Irilse.
    "The choice is entirely up to you. Personally I don't care where we are, as long as you're there." he said, then actually winced slightly. He couldn't believe he'd just used such a cliched line, and he was wondering whether Irilse had picked up on it. Just in case he looked back at her.

"Sorry bout that. First thing that came to mind." he said, by way of sheepish explanation. He then removed his hand from her cheek and held her hand softly, running his fingers gently over hers as he clasped her hand gently yet firmly. He knew he liked her, no doubt about it, but there was something else there, something which was either good or bad, but he didn't know just yet. But for now, he leaned in once more and brushed his lips on her cheek.
    "Your choice." he said quietly.

7. Lillith Forbid

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    It was tempting to go back to the camp, yets her heart tugged her to stay with him in the solitude stream with only the trees and water to hear the words they spoke and the feelings they shared. Irilse closed her eyes, breathing deeply the sent of nature, the water, trees, dirt, mid, rocks, and another sent. It startled her. It was his sent. A mixed smell of earth and spices. A good smell. Grinnign she opened up her eyes and shivered as his lips brushed her cheek, blasting her with his smell again. SHe getnly layed her arms around his neck, pressing his lips firmly against his own, whsipering against them " I'll stay here, more relaxing atmosphere. If they need us , we'll know it. ANyways, its not that late, rather early"

It was true, it was barely after dawn and the birds were just comming alive again.

8. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As the camp began to stir with life, the thought occured to the blood that he;d been conscious for nearly three hours. He'd never needed much sleep, and still didn't; even after a day of war. Which was lucky, because there would be quite a few of those in the
    not-too-distant future.

For the first hour or so of consciousness, he'd gathered some berries, all red, and all plump. He then found a rock, and ground them, a handfull at a time, until they were near liquid. And then he, quite cerimonially, dyed his fur once more.

Sitting on a large, flat rock, the freshly red, and oddly sweet smelling, Minotaur sat hunched over. He'd also hunted for small game in the woods, which sadly lost him his weapons when we fell down a hill. The thought didn't even weigh on his mind, it's not like a Blood needed a weapon anyway.

He stood, reaching his full 8', and easily towered over the elves and humans who ran around the camp, unpitching the tents which had served protection from a rain which hadn't fallen. Better safe than sorry anyway. We walked into the shade of a large leather-leaf tree, and bent down so his second set of knees, the ones resembling those of a human, and bending forward, touched his rough hoofs.

He said, not in whisper, yet not in his normal booming voice, "The time to travel find you, Brother." And not-so-gently touched a large hand to Stormborn's left shoulder. The dark Minotaur stirred and awoke. "There is much blood to rain. Let us go." And before the Night could respond, Rangevar Foeseeker was gone, heading toward the semi-permanant podium which wasn't going to come down, or travel with the Alliance.

He walked up half the stairs, as he skipped over most in his long stride. He stood centred, and used his booming voice. "Awaken all." Surely enough, if they were not awake yet, that would get the job done. "Whether you are ready or not, the beasts leave in fifteen minutes. Be you behind us, or not... we will be gone." He walked to the front of the podium, and stepped off.

The vengence for Yuri Foeseeker had begun.

9. Reaper

Reaper Super Llama

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Garwin awoke soon after he heard the rustling of everyone else in the campsite. He stretched as he saw the minotaurs walking off, "Hey! Don't forget the Dwarf!" shouted Garwin as he crawled to his feet and stretched, he looked around and grabbed his axe, it needed to be sharpened a bit, and instead of sleeping thats what he should have done. Garwin looked around for the Minotaurs, they appeared to have vanished, he set the axe on his shoulder and ran after them. "HEY!" he yelled as he looked for them.

10. Orock

Orock New Member

The 'Dungeon'... otherwise known as my room... no
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ephrit woke to his brother Blood shaking him. lifting himself into a crouch he took up his weapon and started walking through the camp, towards a few wagons that had been preapred to leave the night before. Food, spare weapons, and a great many arrows were laid out on them, with an extra cart left empty for the tents that would soon be down and packed, In fact, the first of them were arriving, with a steady stream of people following behind. Seeing the Blood he waved at him, calling him over to where he stood.

11. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As the Blood hopped off of the makeshift podium, he looked back over his left shoulder. Epherit was waving to him he trotted over, occasionally nodding to a man, or elf, who was unpitching a tent, or helping to load one into a wagon we would most likely pull half way across the country within the next few hours. He reached the Night, and pounded hard over his left breast, lowing his face slightly. “What d’you wish Stormborn?”

12. Orock

Orock New Member

The 'Dungeon'... otherwise known as my room... no
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    "In truth nothing, I merely want you to be here at the ready. The moment the last pack is loaded we will move out at a medium march." The whole time Ephrit had been scanning over the camp, making sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to, and so far it looked like they were. "Unforetunatly, we will not be able to move much faster than that the whole way there. Some of the elves may be able to make that kind of a trek at a quicker pace, but the humans we have coming along with us won't be able to." He took a quick look around the camp again when he spotted Carambeth. "Carambeth! Are your rangers ready?"

13. Crys

Crys The Blood

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    As Ephrit called over the first ranger, Rangevar again bowed and took his leave. He trotted over to one of the carts, which was now full of tents, and sat on a rock, fresh red paint still sticky and sweet smelling. He looked at the handle area more closely, and noted the twin lengths of chain that'd been tied around the cart head to form loops; much like two chain backpack straps. "This is mine then..." He said, as he prepared himself for the 1300 lbs. medium march.

14. NightChaser89

NightChaser89 Order of the Nine Souls..

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night watched Elril from his siting position... watching each of her graceful movements... Then he leans agenst something, Not even caring to turn to see what it is...

"Good night..." Night said as she laid down... gently watching over her as she feel asleep... Then falling asleep himself...

15. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril calmed herself down and looked up, a bit emberrased she had cried. But to her relief she saw that Night was sleeping. She put on her gear and gathered her stuff while singing softly on an old elven tune. AWhen she was done she checked her clothing and re-bradied the thin braids around her ears. She then laid a gentle hand on night, shaking him a bit and calling softly for him to wake up.

16. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night was not really dreaming so the time he was asleep seemed to past soon as he closed his eyes... Then he was awaken by Elril shaking him slightly and speaking...

"I'm awake now..." he said grinning, eyes still closed... "Are we leaving soon? Or do you just wish my company?" He said laughing slightly with his eyes still closed...

17. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril smiled when she heard her smoth voice and saw that grin, it was not what she was used to do at the look of a boy, but she figured it was safe since his eyes were closed. "Welcome then, to the new day. And to answer your question, both. We are leaving in about an hour I woul guess, and I hoped to enjoy your company for a bit of breakfast, if you'd like." She turned slightly and presented some elven bread, some fruit and a bottle of crystal clear water. "What say you, Night?"

18. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night slowly opened his eyes... looking at Elril...

"Thank you very much..." He said as he took the bread and water... Taking a small bite out of the bread, fallowing it up with some water...

"You have a beautiful smile... You should smile more often..." Night said grining after finishing what was in his mouth...

"Man this is good bread... You make it yourself?" night said then bites off another chunk of bread...

"We gonna leave with the rest as an army... or are we goign to gather a few together adn travel as a party... You know... Alittle ahead of the main group... Like scouts... We would get to kill more things that way..." Night said onyl after swallowing... Then grins gently tapping his whips...

19. Via_Amarth

Via_Amarth Wicked Me

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Elril didn't know if she liked this mans hunger to kill. She respected life and wasn't eager to kill. Eventhough orga was not worth much...but it sounded a bit bizzare when hearing it put like that. "We would get to kill more things that way..."

She took a bite of the bread, most to have a reason to stop smiling, she preferred not to do that...even if she 'had a beautiful smile'.

When she had swallowed the bread she said: "All rangers make this bread so yeah, I do it myself." But i don't like doing it... she thought. "As for how we'll travell. I would prefer to work as a scout, on my own, as usual, or in a small group." She took some water. She didn't say anything else, she was not very talkative, had never been.

20. NightChaser89

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Night could tell he had done something wrong... He Didn't know what it was... but he did something...

"Well the bread is great... I would love for you to show me how to make it sometime..." Night said trying to make up for what ever he said...

"Did you have any people in mind for our 'Small Group'?" Night laughed slightly... " Or should I say any thing?"

Search tags for this page

medicine rpg10