RP Part 1- Labyrinth

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Mar 8, 2009.

1. harmonixer554

harmonixer554 The Bringer Of The End Of Times... and Cookies

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    *next day, xen wakes up to a loud thud, he fell down the stairs in his sleep , xen stands up and rubs his head*

"ah that hurt lodes!"

*he contiues to make his way out, after a while of searching he found his survival pack, as he continues searching he finds a open space filled with undead and a green monster, he notices some people in the distance, xen runs over and notices the fallen warrior on the floor *

"ahh a common curse from a low level demon, i sould be able to fix this"

*he pulls out his survival kit, and starts pulling out some supplies to heal curses*
    *he puts the green mush onto the warriors point of contact with the curse to banish it*

"he will be out untill tommoro so i suggest we move out of this room and get some rest"

2. harmonixer554

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
  3. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Ros was just about fed up with the wizard. First he tried to kill one of them, and now he refuses to help a man in need.

"Wizard, I owe you nothing. I wouldn't mind to see you die. I might just kill you myself."

The mage had no time to answer before a figure appeared at the door. Without introduction or greetings, he swooped over to the fallen form of Draeg, fixing him up in a matter of minutes. He didn't wake up, but the color seemed to return to his face.

"Yes, yes. Many thanks for your help. But I must ask, who are you?"

4. harmonixer554

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    "me? well iam xen the warrior, legends speak of me have you not heard them?"

*xen removes his helm showing he is a elf*

"surprised? well help me get this man to a place of rest"

*both guys pick up the warrior with a struggle and take his to a room*

"we should rest here then"

5. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    after several hours Draeg awakens, and after a brief talk detailing the current situation they get back on track.
    "We need to find a way out, that much is obvious. but theres more to it i'm sure." His boots thudded down the hallways of the great manor as he walked. "I think we need to stop this sicko once and for all. this isn't the first time somenes woken up in this little 'game' thing."

6. harmonixer554

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    *xen removes his helm infront of the unkown race because it is getting in the way*

"so tell me were do you come from"

7. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Ros nodded at Draeg. "I doubt if those Undead were just here accidentily. My guess is they are poor souls just like us. Other things in this labyrinth must have killed them."

Ros cracked his neck as Xen spoke ,"So tell me were do you come from."

"Me? I come from the Black Hills- have you heard of them? I belong to the Black Arbor Theives Guild there. What about yourself?"

8. barricade

barricade tempus edax rerum

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ninstraza sits bolt upright at the sound of a loud crash seeming to come from the room beside her. She is disoriented for a moment and rubs at her eyes before looking around the room. "What in the...." she exclaims at the sight of the gaudy room. There is gold filigree and expensive wood everywhere she turns. "Gross." she says under her breath before pulling back the covers.

She sets her feet upon the cold floor and reaches to her hip for her dagger. When she finds it missing her eyes dart to every corner in the room before settling on a large chest. She walks over to it and opens it, finding all her belongings there.

She straps on her dagger and goes back to the bed, taking her bag and spilling out all its contents. She takes a quick inventory and places everything back carefully especially her little stuffed sheep Friedrich, but not before giving him a good hug. Across the room there is a full length mirror, in it she sees her reflection and a small piece of parchment tacked to her shirt. She pulls it off and reads it.

"Lovely Ninstraza-It is a pleasure to have you with me here. I trust you will enjoy this little game that I have planned for you. Sincerely-The Mask"

"The mask?" she smirks to herself. "how lame." She walks to the door and says an incantation under her breath, which leads her to be on the other side of the door in a vast dimly lit hallway. She sighs to herself and begins walking towards the sound of metal and the smell of human magic. "I'll make this 'mask' regret abducting me for their own entertainment for sure."

9. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Me?" Dreag sat up and rubbed his neck. "Gongro'i, the dwarf village west of Montai river." He saw their confused looks and responded with; "Yeah, I know i'm not a dwarf. God knows what I am, my name means behemoth. It was given to me when i was found as a baby and weighed twice that of a dwarf child." He smiled as he recalled.
    "What about you elf? Where are you from?"

10. barricade

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She lifts her head up into the air and follows the scent of..."human, human magic...ech...elf? yes, I can just smell the arrogance..and..someone big? Definitely not Ecruscan." She mutters to herself as she stealthily creeps down the hallway.

Why was she here? The day before she had gone to sleep in her own bed, after a long day of scrying and fighting with her brother as usual...only to awaken in this labrynth. Eh, perhaps there was some adventure to be had here. So far though, it was not interesting her in the least.

11. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "What's that?" Draeg stands up and quiets the elf before he has time to reply. "I can hear something. *Sniff, sniff* Either of you got cotton on you? cause i can smell recently cleaned cotton and *sniff* and *sniff*... ribs..?"

12. barricade

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She freezes as she hears the tall one look towards her and assesses the situation. A knocked out human caster of some sort, the stink of mage armor all over them, but they don't seem to be of any real threat to her. Perhaps they are stuck in here too. Still cautious, she turns the corner and finds the group, some type of green slime covers the floor and a few carcasses are strewn about, but by the looks of it, none of them died defensively.

Her green eyes flash to each one of them and settle on the giant. "No definitely not Ecruscan." She mumbles to herself and leans casually against the wall. While still completely defensive, she has a cool air about her.

13. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Hmph, just a gir-" He freezes as he see's the amulet. "That can't be real, you people went extinct centuries ago." He grips his sword handle and takes a defensive stance. "at least tell me you're lost and i don't have to kill a dragon now." It wasn't fear she could smell on him. it seemed like... guilt? maybe there was a mistake....

14. barricade

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She glares at the tall man as he reaches for his weapon. "Extinct?" she smirks slightly. "far from it. Now, take your hand off your sword before I am forced to do it for you." She says with a slight inhuman growl to her voice. The tone of his voice confuses her slightly, and she doesn't like the fact that he knows so much about her already. Who is this guy?

15. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    wizzard looks around him...

when did she joined? he asks....

16. barricade

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She stares at the human Wizzard with a look of utter disgust on her face, and doesn't feel obligated to grace him with an answer. She just stands there, still defensive and feeling more and more uncomfortable by the minute.

17. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -k, lets keep moving on. he loughs quietly and keep heading towards into labyrinth...

18. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Hey, if there's blood thatneeds spilling it's his." Draeg gestures lazily to the wizard. "And while your at it you prove that you are a..." he looks her up and down "dragonling. otherwise, you can tag along as long as you don't bother me." he turned and continued down the passage. "lets roll guys."

19. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    i dont need you , i can go on my own....
    he seperates form group..

20. barricade

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    She doesn't feel as though she really needs to prove anything to this guy, but as soon as he mentions it, the transformation can't be stopped. She begins to glow the same eerie green as her eyes, and she disappears in a cloud of similarly colored smoke, that begins to swirl and twist into a reptilian shape. This continues on for a few minutes before she reappears in her scalier form, sleek and covered from head to to in obsidian and silver scales. (ooc:similar in look as the green dragon in my sig, there's a pic in the albums of my profile if you'd like to see it better)

"Feel better now, boy?" She inquires in a deep smoky voice.