RP Part 1- Labyrinth

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    The wizard meets Draegs fist as he is punched in the sternum and knocked to the ground. Draeg stows the thundercaly grenade and picks up his cleaver. "Are you with us or am I gonna have to cut you in half to make sure you aren't against us?" Draeg's nose had already fixed it'self and blood had stopped dribbling out of his sleeve.

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Ros' movement were fast- they had to be. If the mage saw him... all might be lost.

But alas- the mage did not see him. He was sure of this as he dug his knife into the thigh of the wizard. Twisting it at just the right angle, Ros caused the man to fall to his knees. The man would be fine, but for now he was immobilized.

"Now, we talk. So far, what I know is that all of us are locked in this house. The windows lead out to nothingness... only God knows where the other doors lead. The Mask has us here for a reason. It may just be out of a misplaced sense of humor, or this may be a part of a bigger scheme. Whatever the reason- I could care less. Honestly. I'm thinking we're in another dimension, that might explain a lot. Even if we're in our own dimension- nothing in my world can compare to this... house. The beings in the paintings are not of our world. This could mean a lot of things... but inferring...." Ros stopped in mid sentence. He was rambling.

The mage was still on his knees, but Ros could tell he wasn't going to remain there for long.

Ros put his hand out to the fallen mage, "We need to work together. I know that for a fact." He hoped his slanted smile would help turn over the wizard.

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    wizzard loughed a bit ...
    -he turn a around , tripping Ros,
    -just dont get in my way , okey ...
    -he give a rose hand to help pull him up.
    (he thought, at least 2 vs1 , not my day, in his weird labyrinth...)

4. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Draeg raised the wizard off the ground and spoke from inches in front of his face; "You get off light this time." He then proceeded to bash the wizards head into a doorframe and hold him uncounsious over his shoulder. "He'll wake up in ten minutes or so, he probably wont remember what happened here, if that's the case the story is; we pulled him out from under a dead golem. Now, lets get the hell out of here." He exited the room and had begun to carry the wizard down the hallway when he paused. "Also tell him he hired me as a bodyguard and i'm owed 200 gold." (read my currency post in the OOC thread.)

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -groans

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  6. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    (how did you knock him over? you over his shoulder and he's more than twice your weight. Also I was hoping we could wait for the others so we can progress by a couple of posts before you wake up.)

7. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Siegrfried sighed and put away his chain, "Listen, I've got one more hangover so if don't mind...shut up!"

He sat down and pondered the situation. Obviously the four of them had been lured here and trapped by someone who knew them all. A bounty hunter maybe? No a bounty hunter would have collected the bounty not toyed with his profit and watched them destroy eachother.

"If we're going to get out of here, we're going to have to control just how much we beat eachother. Think about it, we need a wizard that won't fry us whenever he feels like it. So whoever thinks they can be a good little helper, pick him up on your shoulders and let's take a look around this place," Siegfried left with his katana drawn just incase he was attacked out in the hall. Before getting there he looked back with a laugh and said, "Even if he believed you were his bodyguard. 300 is a little much for someone who let's the one they guard get beatdown like that," With that the pirate went to explore the halls.

8. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "You couldn't pay me 1000 to protect someone from this place, stay away from the walls." Draeg slings the wizard up onto his shoulder, he hangs there in a very undignified manner. "And this way maybe he'll think we're on his side." He exits the room and proceeds to stomp down the hall toward a large double door. He boots it open and looks around at a huge dining room.
    Huge tables, massive meals, exquisite linens and an amazing crystal chandelier. He turns slowly to the others smiling and say's; "Looks like we found food." As he looks back at what he was sure was a feasting hall fit for a king he see's a horde of what appear to be undead soldiers rise slowly from the rotting chairs. The food is gone, there are cobwebs and filth everywhere and right at the back of the room a monstrous green blob begins laughing at them.
    The blob is a decaying one. It looks just like a huge green fat guy with no legs, but it is riddled with holes oozing puss and disgusting boils. It is a horror to look upon and even more terrifying in battle.
    Draeg slams the door and sticks his cleaver behind the handles. The laughing gets lowder and the door shakes with the dozens of fists banging on it.
    "Oh crap, hey buddy, your gonna need to wake up right now!" Draeg begins shaking the wizard in order to wake him, but with no sword to hand when the door finlly gives way, he reacts on instinct and the wizard is rudely awakened when he is used to club the first of the undead minions into it's second grave.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  9. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -wizzard is shocked.
    fastly understands the situation , mage armor he whispers , a huge light blue shield appears. Protecting him and Draeg , - my enemys enemy is my friend, he says and laughs a little bit.
    -my head still hurts you know!
    *fireball - he attacks, all enemys die ,except the green one -
    -step back you monster, or i will add you to my collection -

10. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    The undead quickly recover, those who appeared dead rise once more and yet more of the foul creatures appear and charge. The decaying one simply laughs and recites, in a strange ancient language, a spell. Great red blasts leap forth from his hands and fly at the doorway, the blast sending Draeg, the wizard and countless undead spawling someway back down the corridor.
    "What the hell? They were on fire! Why aren't they dead!?" He kicks away the moving corpses that clung to his legs and stood above them bashing and chopping repeatedly with his cleaver. "DIE, DIE, DIE!" They continued to reassemble and surge forth. "Oh thats it, earAAAGH!!" He casts his only spell; splash. invented by Kkameks, splash requires next to no magical knowledge but a whole bunch of physical strength and willpower. The person summons all of the energy they can muster into one bicep before thrust punching with all of their might, in the wrong hands the spell will obliterate the users arm, in the right hands it has the power to reduce the bones of the victim to dust and their organs to a thick liquid, the shockwave blasts the soup out of the other side of the victim and there has been no record of any survivors.
    The strike disintegrates the first undead and smashes a few behind it. There is a tearing noise as his sleeve bursts under his coat. but the struggle continues. "These things don't stay dead... Plan b?" He massages his arm as he looks to the others for advice.

11. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Reaching into his sack, Ros grips a vial of poison and splatters it onto his knife which he cliches tightly in his lean hand. The metal of the knife seems to smoke for a second before the entire blade ignites into an odd flame.

Running forward, Ros stabs at one of the undead monsters. As he does so, the decaying thing lights at the stomach with a green, ghoulish light falls away into flame.

As Ros runs forward, he yells back to his new comrades- "Liquid Fire. An Alchemist's favorite tool."

Running forward, he flails the flame at the creatures, causing them to cower back. As mindless as they were, they realized that the flame could kill them. These things had long lived without fear. This re-awaking of the emotion was not pleasant.

Ros looked back at his friends once more, his face urgent, "I only brought one vial... Mage- think of something- quick!"

Ros swung once more, taking out a pair of rather aggressive zombies. The flame faltered slightly before the blade suddenly fell into ash, leaving Ros holding a blackened leather handle.

"F***" he swore aloud as the onslaught came upon him.

12. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Draeg siezed kakashi by the back of his shirt and hurled him back down the hall. "Fire huh? You like fire!?" He took the cylinder from his pocket and inserted the key. "Run!" he exclaimed as he turned the key 3 times before removing it and letting the cylinder fall to the floor. He planted his feet firmly on the floor before crouching, leaning forwards and launching himself through several undead to what he hoped was safety.
    A small gear rotated inside the cylinder as a pin was wound back click by click, after 3 seconds the pin sprung forth and shattered a vial of acid into the thunderclay. The reaction was devastating, bone frag and bits of weapon flew everywhere in a sort of hailstorm of body parts. Draeg gave a look of disgust having spat out someone elses tooth. It was not 100% successful, at least half of them were still trying to fix themselves, but they could get into that room now . "Hey, guys shot in the dak here but maybe if we kill the big green thing this'll stop."

13. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -i think not, the Labyrinth is keeping them alive, i think...
    *wizzard cast holy weapon , on ros, this should work..then he casts a disspell undead , one of them feel to ground ,
    -shit , i think we need to run , or kill the green thing.
    -he transforms he mage armor into three shield , gives one to Ros , and second on to Drag, third keeping for himself .
    -his staff starts to emit light, he defends him self, slahs with staff, one undead feel to ground , and turns into dust....

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  14. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Siegfried who was hanging back, examining his options, springs forward and lassos the green monster with his chain that seems to get longer as it flies through the air. The pirate pulls himself through the air and grabs onto a support beam on the ceiling.

"Guys, run now! No matter what, don't look back!" As the group backs up, Ray hangs by his legs from the support beam, holds the chain with one hand, and pulls a bomb out of his bag with the other. Siegfried then activates the fuse and puts it on the beam.

The group can see Siegfried do his best to run but when the bomb explodes and the ceiling collapses, there is no sight of him. Then there is some rustling under some lesser rubble.

"Ros...get me...the hell out here..." Siegfried's voice is weak but atleast he's alive for now.

15. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Draeg throws the shield with such force thatthe volitile magic energy blasts an undead warrior to peices. "Screw the shield, I'm goin for it!" He carges through the door toward the Decaying one.
    "BRAHAHAHRGH! Gara kaduran maiekara'dun!" The decaying one summons a fetid stalfos guardian, twice the size of a man, four times the strength wielding an axe the size of a child.
    "Suddenly i'm regretting this decision." Draeg struggles to block blow after blow as the stallfos lays into him with all it's might, he eventually manages to sneak an attack through a gap in the stalphos' rain of strikes and chop one of it's legs off and manouveurs around it to face the Decaying one.

16. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    wizzard uses his shield to absorb attacks...
    He has only one option left, he must use magic..
    -he whispers , and the scream Heavens Gate - appear!!1
    the huge gates appears and opens, thousand souls appears, they crush everyone in their way, most of undead fell to ground.
    The green thing almost dead , keeps fighting ..

17. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    The fat demon is imobile due to it's morbid obesity, but it's powerful and continues to produce the foul warriors while shielding itself from Draegs attacks.
    "God dammit! Die already!" It finally gives way as the heavenly spell burns it's unholy flesh, but as Daeg makes the last chop through it's skull it curses him.
    "YEAH! GET SOME!" Draeg chops till he drops, as the demon dies the undead disintegrate. "Woah... I don't feel so good..." He turns pale as the curse weakens him to point where he can't stand. "Ugh... I. I, uh." He falls unconsious.

18. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    wizzard ignores him. And goes to check out the die monster, he takes some of his blood. and then looks at the Dreag...
    -goes towards the doors ,and exits room - is back in the labyrinth..

19. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Ros falls to Draeg's side.

"Damnit..." Ros swears, putting his hand to Draeg's neck. He had a pulse, but it was slowed to the point where it was dangerous.

Slinging the fallen warrior over his back, Ros lops out the door towards the fleeing mage.

"Hey! Wizard! I'm thinking you're the only one who can save him now."

20. harmonixer554

harmonixer554 The Bringer Of The End Of Times... and Cookies

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    *Xen wakes up in a fancy room*

"my head, err i think someone knocked me out"

*ohm stands up and walks to the door, he tries to pull the door open*

"it wont budge, fine ill make my own way out"

*Xen walks to the other end of the room and runs at the door knocking it open*

"finally I am out , so were am I? ,I better make my way out of here" Xen says heroically

*after two minutes of walking Xen notices a trail of helm coins, he starts picking them up one by one until there is a shield coin across the hallway*

"that would line my purse for a while. Xen thinks"

*he walks over and picks it up only to his surprise there is a savage Orc stood in front of him, Xen gasps*

"oh god" Xen stands up and ready’s his fists.

*the two fight it out for a while un till the Orc has been knocked out*

"ahh i think ill better use a potion"

*looks were potions should be*

"I have been robbed those … err"

*Xen notices his sword in the corner, he cautiously walks over and picks it up, Xen decides to get some kip*