RP Part 1- Labyrinth

Discussion in 'RPG #19 - Shinobi RPG' started by Kakashi, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Ros smiled. This room wasn't the one he had went to sleep in. No, it was much too nice. His house was brilliant, no doubt, but compared to this, it was no more than a slum. Brilliantly colored paintings littered the walls, hung beside fine silk tapestries, some thousands of years old.

Taking out a knife, Ros checked every corner of the room, before returning to the middle and retrieving the note.

"Hello, Ros. You may be The Sacred Son of Horicron, but your titles will do you no good here. Escape this labyrinth and freedom may be yours, but if not, your body will rot no differently than the body of a peasant - The Mask"

This was going to be fun.

2. Killbot608

Killbot608 prototype killing machine

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Hmm... thats odd." The canopy of an exquisit four poster bed loomed over Draeg as he awoke from his unusually deep slumber. Was he awake? Yes, that was certain at least. He rose from the bed and scoped out the room. He was alone in the most amazingly decorated place he had ever seen. He walked over to the door and tried the knob. No good. He stuck it with his boot. Still nothing. He reached for his cleaver. "Huh?" It was gone. "Fantastic..." He pondered for a while looking through all of the extravagent furnishings that might be of some aid. "ah, that might work." He tilted the bed against the wall and tore away the canopy turning it into a trampoline aimed at the door, he attempted to break one of the bedposts. Mahogany, it would hold him...

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Huh?! not again he thought ..
    cast a small magic light and went foward in labyrinth....

4. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    *SMASH!* "Ugh, thats a springy bed." He rolled over in the corridor among the splinters of door he'd just flung himself through. "Ow, what the-?" He pulled a pin with a note on it from his right buttock. "Real funny, what is this?" He read the note; Welcome contestant! I trust you slept well, that bed has always been good for a nap. "Thats not all its good for." Your room is locked and you have no food, sorry to be so blunt but I'm running out of creative ways to say it. Think you can escape? I don't... "We'll see." Draeg picked himself up and made for a set of stairs.

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    different noises were around. He thought - were is it , I need to located it as fast as I can.
    he tried to cast a spell of " missing road" - he failed - again thought - hmm, the darkness in is Maze is isnt just a luck of light , it is some think more, - i need to know waht -
    continues his way in labyrinth ...

6. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Aha! there you are!" Draeg tore the broad blade of his cleaver from a wall and ran his finger down the place it had been stuck. "Thats odd, this wall has fingers..." Bait. He rolled to one side as the corridor attempted to crush his skull with two huge, delicately wallpapered fists.
    His sword swung in a great arch as it smashed through one of the brick arms, the second arm seized his coat and threw him down the corridor where his face met a third fist. He lashed out at everything that moved around him as the beating continued, he was eventually thrown down a flight of stairs to whathe hoped was safety. He coughed up an unhealthy ammount of blood before attempting to lift his winded body to it's feet. "Okay... I'm not even gonna ask."

7. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -hear laud noise , like object falling in front of him...
    -turns his lights brighter ....Who is there?
    *prepares for battle, staff in one hand - mage armor ready (thinks ... no need to kill...no need... )

8. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Ugh, i'm here, unless you're gonna fix my nose get lost. I'm sick of this place, Why is it so dark down here, it was light a second ago?" He struggles to his feet and raises his cleaver blade. "Take one more step with out good intentions, and I'll cut your arms off."

9. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    "Wow...that was some party, eh guys?" Siegfried listened but heard no response, "Guys?"

He looked around but didn't spot anyone in the bar. In fact he wasn't even in a bar! Siegfried found himself half pleasently suprised to see what a place this was, but on the other hand it meant he had probably been with a Daimyo's daughter or wife and that was trouble. Siegfried looked for the windows but there were no windows, and when he checked the door it was locked.

"So...how do I get out?" He asked and then noted a piece of paper on the floor. He read it aloud, "Hello, Siegfried, captain of The 7 Winds. I'm sure you're used to being in sticky situations but none like this. You are in my labyrinth and if you wish to survive you will escape. Signed...The Mask,"

Well this was different from most of the threats Siegfried got but a threat no less. He needed to get out and now.

10. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Ros looked around. The hallway was as grandly decorated as the room have been. Their were several doors- three, including his own, had been opened, and several lay unopened. Choosing one at random, he picked the lock, just as he had done with his own door and slammed the door to the opposite wall.

He was not surprised to see a man inside. And not just any man. Ros nearly laughed, but held his tongue. He recognized the man. Once, while in Japan, he had been acquainted. The man was Siegfried the Gale- Captain of the 7 Winds. He knew the ship well- he had traveled on it.

"Siegfried?" Ros shouted, fingering a knife behind his back in case the pirate was the one behind it.

11. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Draeg sways to and fro, his ision blurred, his nose broken, his cleaver held defiantly knowing full well that he's not likely to come out on top in a fight unless he's being approached by a gremlin. "Well? Show yourself!"

12. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -Charge -
    a powerful wind appears to struck down the opponent in dark .
    -Get out of way m he answered shortly after spell-

13. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Draeg stands his ground as the wind whips down the corridor. "Haha! That all you got?" Suddenly he was distinctly less worried and, after wiping the blood from his face, he resets his nose and walks slowly forward, his vision slowly recovering.

14. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Before the door had even opened, Siegfried had had his hand on the katana. Although, when he saw who it was, the pirate was relieved.

"Sigfried?" Asked the man who the pirate hadn't recognize at first.

It came to him slowly, "Ros? Ros it is you! Glad to see you and...is this your house? What did you lock me in one of your rooms by accident or what?" He went over and out into the hallway, "Or are you playing some mean trick Mr. Mask? Hehehe...good trick but I really got to get back to my crew at the bar,"

15. Kakashi

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    "A trick. Yes, this is what it is." Ros held up the note which he had found in his room and allowed Sigfried a few seconds to look it over.

"You mean this isn't one of your practical jokes?" Sigfried asked, keeping an emotionless guise.

"Nope, I'm afraid not, coz. And I'm thinking we're not the only ones that were pulled into this little 'game'. I heard some noise further down the hall, but I decided I'd check the other rooms before heading out. So- do you want to come with me?"

Ros' friend had no time to answer as the wall of the room suddenly caved in. It was no normal projectile that broke through the plaster and wood barrier- it was a man. The man had black spiked hair and wore common clothes. His nose appeared broke and his body was littered with tattoos of various clans which Ros recognized.

The man was followed by another man with distinctly dark hair and black brooding cloaks to match. He was a wizard- Ros was certain of this when the man aimed to finish off the man with another spell.

Acting fast, Ros put his knife to the wizard's throat before he could react. "Wizard, end your spell or I shall not hold back."

Ros knew not which man he should be defending, nor if he could defeat either man, but he hardly cared. This was do or die.

16. Rob Darken

Rob Darken New Member

In the midst of the Celtic Winter, following the v
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    The room span like a kaleidoscope.
    Too much too soon, Reyal thought.
    What the hell happened last night?
    Vague memories of silken skirts and beautiful women filled his mind, mixed with the headiness of illicit drugs and hedonistic wines.
    What the f*ck happened?

Reyal rolled slightly to his left, running his hand unconsciously over his chest.
    To his surprise and dismay he found a piece of paper pinned to his chest.
    F*ck! He thought. Another one of Lord Ihsakak’s games, as he remembered the last party and the wide hipped maid and open eyed groom he had woken up with.
    The surrounding’s blurred from a drunken haze to reality, showing that things were not quite what they seemed.

The dank stone walls oozed a primitive grey slime, far removed from the opulent surroundings of the main palace ballroom he last remembered.
    Sh*t I have done it this time! Reyal thought, as he tried to remember who it was he had p*ssed off this time. Was it that fat El-rosin ambassadors wife again, who advances he was always rejecting? Or that whining annoying Princess of Niar-rotem?
    Thank the lords, he couldn’t remember. Either way it was banishment or at worst being social ostracized.
    Rolling over, Reyal realised that he was in a place far removed from anywhere he knew.
    He ripped a tag from his chest, and studied it in the dim light.
    “Dear Reyal”
    Nice touch he thought, now I know I am in the sh*t. He read on.
    “By now, you have ascertained you are not in your usual surroundings”
    No sh*t, nothing like overstating the obvious. Well let the crap continue.
    “You are in a game I like to play…..with people I deem worthy. You have certain attributes I would like to see contested with other players of a similar nature. I would very much like to see how you deal with what will be thrown at you in the near future, and your judgement will be crucial in your survival. So Enjoy”.
    Reyal groaned.
    F*ck!
    Staggering to his feet, he searched for a weapon, but found himself stripped clean.
    Laughing to himself, he reached into his leggings for the short bladed knife he hid close to his member. Once he had his hand fastened around the hard steel. He felt man again.
    The blackness outside his cell beckoned, and he embraced it like a lover.

17. Killbot608

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    "Ugh, thats not good for my back", Draeg winced as he stood. "Stand down, " He said to Ros. " He's mine." No sooner had Ros lowered his weapon the second spell put the huge man through a chest of drawers. "Oh... that could not have hurt enough, could it..?" He rose again with several items of clothing draped over him, one of which he recognised. "Hey, my coat." He put on the thick leather greatcoat and ran his fingers along the various bits of protective plate steel. "Aha!" From the pocket he produced a key and a small cylinder. "No one move or i'll blow us all to hell. Now, who are you, where am I and where is the rest of my stuff...?"

18. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    -wizzard laughed at fullish attempt to kill him...Looks at Draeg.
    move aside,or feel my power, i need to continue my quest...he looked at Ros.

19. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    "Oh great so now we got two punks crashing our party? I think not!" Siegfried pulled his chain out and with one quick whipping motion, the wizard had had his feat wrapped and taken out from under him, "You two best stop fighting unless you want to get on the buissness end of my sword," The sword he spoke of was pointed at the man that went through the dresser and who was now waving around some explosive serum and was demanding to know where he was.

"Havent you two bumbling idiots figured it out yet? No one knows where we are. We're all trapped and we have to get out. Now you, wizard, get on your feet. And you...ugh...crazy man, put away the explosives before you put your eye out or I do it for you!"

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  20. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    wizzard feels the paind in his legs, the tiny blades crushes his skin...
    -you shoudnt do that..
    -lightening bolt, he teh man shocked by lightening..chain refirmness
    (his arms must be burned, he thought)
    -he strikes ground with staff , charges...
    * i am no enemy , step aside..!