RotK Mistakes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Gandalf, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Gandalf

Gandalf New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did anyone notice more or less in the beginning of the movie where Gandalf and the others are riding back to Edoras (from Isengard), in the scene where the camera starts behind the riders and then moves to Edoras, the smoke is going into the chimneys of the houses in the city and not out. Probably shot the scene the other way around and then played it backwards.

Anyone notice any other mistakes???

2. kcaj

kcaj New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yesh the same scene.
    Eowyn outside Edoras, standing in front of the Golden Hall.
    This was the exact shot from the Two Towers. Why PJ and CO. decided to cheap out and re-use the same shot is beyond me, but I thought it was cheesy of them to do that.

3. ElvenStar

ElvenStar Obsessed

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you on that one. If I am thinking right, in TTT she was wearing her solid white dress on the porch. In ROTK she had on her shieldmaiden's dress (ivory dress with dark brown suede vest). I can understand why one might think they were the same shot.

4. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    I noticed that when Denethor is sitting at the table eating whilst his son is riding to his doom, there is a red stain on his chin, when he turns to Pippin to ask him to sing for him its gone, then moments later its back.

the sacr on frodos cheek swops sides a numerous times when he is lying in Sams arms, on mount doom and when shelob stings him.

when frodo is caught in the wb he is completely entrapped in the stuff, he hacks at it twice and suddnely most of it has gone even the bits of it that tied around his feet completely.