Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Guild Center' started by Blackarrow, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Blackarrow

Blackarrow KING OF TEH

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone have a roleplaying guild? I have been apart of a few in my day and have had extreme fun! We could all "Roll up a Character" and post states evertime you post in the guild forum. You could do battles inside the forum, Duels via messaging, and have specific times to level up a char. (Similiar to a Pen and Paper rip off)

Since I am no where near the requirements (and really dont feel like spamming 500 times in the spam forum :) ) I would love for someone to take the reigns and start this. If your interested, please send me a message and I can help you draw up the rules and codes of ethics for the guild. I know I have them somewhere here........ **Rummages through desk at work**

If a mod is reading this and would rather it not be a guild, more of a seperate part of the site, feel free to take the idea and run with it. I can offer suggestions, rules, regulations, and steps to help get the ball rolling.

Anyone is capable of running this, it's fairly simple and a TON of fun for all who participate.

P.S. If you think the idea is a bust, feel free to post also. Ant constructive input is appreciated.

P.P.S. If you need ideas to help get it rolling, I can also direct you to other sites that run a half butt version of what I'm looking for, but I will not post them here as to take away from this site. They will give you some good ideas on what to do...and what not to do.

2. Winterine

Winterine Ranger-Bard

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I like this idea, and would love to, but I think we'd definetly need more people.

3. Blackarrow

Blackarrow KING OF TEH

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    **In the best ghost voice possible** If you create it....they will come :)

4. Confessor

Confessor New Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0 / -0
    Black Arrow,

The only problem about starting a role playing game or guild here is one of major fact is you have to write a lot of the story and you have to send all of that to Nienor so she can approve it. Then you must have people willing to play in whatever story you write. One problem I find RPing on this forum is that it starts out really great but then suddenly everyone who said they would play leave to go do something else. If you're willing to take the horse by the reigns then be my guest. I've seen a lot of Role playing forums in here which can be located at:

http://www.thefantasyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=202

All of the Roleplaying stories/guilds are in there. Many have come and went and their are about four ones that are really active. So it's up to you. Hope that helps.

-Confessor