Roleplay Forum Idea

Discussion in 'Comments & Suggestions' started by Turin_Turambar, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Turin_Turambar

Turin_Turambar Imperial Seraphim Lord

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Greetings fellow forum goers. This idea has been with me since I came to this site, and I have decided to place it here in the Comments & Suggestions Forum. I had noticed that this site lacks a Roleplay Forum, where people could go and participate in roleplaying stories that progress as the person or persons put new ideas in each individual post. I enjoyed this thoroughly in my last site, and I wondered if it could be implacated here. It is a wonderful idea to have people come together and roleplay without actually having to actually write a story before-hand, whereas each person adds their idea of how the story should progress and how it will end. It is very much like writing a story, but with multiple authors, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble would somebody actually be able to put it into use? It would greatly increase the amounts of posts each person could do, and it is a great way to improve upon a person's writing ability within a group of likeminded peers and friendly critizism. Please, if you may, implacate this idea somewhere on this site.
    Yours Truly.
    Raziel.

2. Sabishii

Sabishii Sindarin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Good suggestion... Perhaps it could be made even better by having this go hand-in-hand with the RPG Center?

3. Turin_Turambar

Turin_Turambar Imperial Seraphim Lord

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Possibly, but it was made separate from the main theme of my last site, which was all roleplay. The characters you created gained experience with each post you made, regardless of whether it was a roleplay post or comments posts, and I thought it was an ingenious system. The characters that were created when you joined could also be used in battles, much like here, but the character system was made separate from the forum system here, and that was sort of disappointing for me. But, my mindless rambling aside, that may be a very good addition to my idea.

4. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Alright. So I am going to squelch this suggestion again. We are not going to have any sort of RPG area as of yet. We will have it when the main page opens however it will be on a totally different site than this and be much more structured. We have had RPG's on here before however now we have the RCS which kicks RPG's in the ass as far as interactivity goes. For those looking for RPG's as far as typing goes we will debut it on the 31st with the rest of the website.