Reborn: The Artifact of Kiri-Jolith

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Nizati, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    A great RP in TFF Called the Artifact of Kiri-Jolith has just closed a major chapter, and, because the players loved the RP so much, have decided to open another. This would be a great time/place for new RPers to join this exciting RP.

Background/Storyline thus far:
    This is a fantasy RP with a very D&D/LOTR feel to it. In the beginning, two groups emerged in a race for the Artifact: one (the good guys), on an epic errand go get the Artifact for a Paladin army in desprate need. The other (the baddies), wanting the power for the warring army and their own greedy agendas.

As time passed on, the side of evil fought amongst themselves and eventually fell apart, while the good side only increased in number and bonds of friendship grew. But, nearing the end, it was the few competing villans who made it to the artifact, and a battle to the death broke out: villan vs villan for the precious item. Meanwhile, the line between "good" and "evil" started to blur for the heros as one of the members of the bad side assists them.
    Finally, the heros get to the artifact and a final fight takes place... Only to end in tragity: After two dark beings have used the item for it's emmence power (both baddies dying because the item was meant for good, not evil), the artifact is now empty of magic and the only thing gained on both sides, was death.

Now, a new secret about the item is revealed: it is also a key to a mysterous place of great power. The heros remaining have decided to go together to this unknown place, in hopes to find this great power, and the chance to bring back their comrads who have fallen.

Will you aid these beings on their quest? Or, would you steal the key and take the power for yourself?

If interested, come to RP 15: The Artifact of Kiri-Jolith (OOC thread) in Elysium and drop us a line!!

2. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    *drops line*

Chris is returning for duty!

3. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ^_^ good good!! Now, I wonder if anyone else is interested....

4. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    More information!!!:

This fantasy RPG is based on the world of Dragonlance. The timeline was at the beginning supposed to be DURING the War of Souls, but as the storie went on, it started to seem as if it happened AFTER the war (we had gods etc). So I think it is good to go from that.
    The story should continue from Palanthas to where the original adventures from RPG 15 will go now that their previous journey is over.

Urgh, I will write more once I come up with things...

You need not to be a Dragonlance expert to take part in this game! We will tell you the important things when necessary.
    BUT! if you do take part of this RPG, it would be appreciated that you actually play in it and not just write once a month. If you're not seen around for two weeks or more, your charry will be eliminated.

5. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I was wondering, should we start a whole new RPG section for this or should we continue in the RPG 15 section?
    I think the new one would be good, 'cause then we would have the chanse to update our character profiles and so on.

6. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I would say that it was a good idea... if it wasn't for the fact that NO new rp has been made in over half-a-year... Neinor is not just procrastinating, she is non-existant!!!! I don't want to wait a couple years to continue the Artifact of Kiri-Jolith.... We COULD start a new thread... but i would do it in RPG 15.

Trust me.

7. daraja

daraja Ghost

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    OK then. But I think that then we must close the evil and good sections and start a new one. 'Cause it seems this time we'll only have one party which will have competitors inside the group instead of two separate groups.

8. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    and huma, if yur in, go to RP 15 ASAP!!!!! MAKE YURSELF KNOWN!!!

9. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    i made myself known

10. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ty huma!! glad to have u back!!!!!!!!!!