Reading this is a good Thing

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Boomer, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Dear Community Members.

I am sick and tired of saying this. So I am going to say this for the last time and that is it. Blades by Brown Cutlery DOES NOT I repeat DOES NOT own this board. They are sponsors of this Board and Site. Who owns this place? I do. Who am I? I am Jeff Ledoux. Otherwise known as Boomerang. Do I work for BBB? Nope I don't. So where does this take us? Any questions asked about your order status on MY board will be deleted. You should have enough common sense to email Larry otherwise known as Swordsman or PM him.

Also while I am on this rant let me continue. There seems to be a lot of people who think they can post threads anywhere they please. Not the case. If you are found to be constantly posting threads in the wrong place I will warn you personally. After that you will be removed from the boards indefinately.

For all the W & A people. We have other forums here at TFF not just the Weapon ones. So check them out!! They are worth a look.

People we have a POLLS forum. Use it. I do not want to see anymore polls anywhere but the polls forum. If you post a thread in the polls area and it is not a poll it will be deleted. What I mean is it needs to have the automatic text show up that says POLL: next to it.

Mods. Please do your jobs. Please be active. That is why you were chosen to be a mod because you were active and knew a decent amount of the material in the forums you are covering. If you go away PM me. If you are inactive for more than two weeks without telling me I am removing you as a mod and giving the job to someone who wants and can do a better one.

Honestly folks things are getting out of hand and they need to be brought back in line. Am I mad? Oh yes. Very mad. Do I get mad a lot? No I don't but with us getting well close to 20 new members daily and having almost 600-900 new posts a day and with over 1100 members it is harder and harder for Khamul and I and Asgath to keep track of things here. So we ask you follow the rules and what we ask of you. We do not ask much so please do it. For the community's sake.

2. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Oh and I guess I should mention this. If you don't read this announcement and you are removed don't coming crying to me saying you didn't know about this. It is on the top of EVERY forum. No excuses. I am sorry I am so mad right now. Many of you know I do not get mad very often but when I do watch out. This is one of those times.

3. Asgath

Asgath Heavy-metal dwarf

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Just a note of apoligy, for not being online since christmas, I can only use the internet at schoolbut things should be fixed at the end of this week

Hope things are still going well, beside these problems

Asgath

P.S. I'l try and post as much as I can...

4. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    It is ok dude you have been around a long long time. And you and I are always in contact. No problems.