Quotes, Quotes, Quotes

Discussion in 'Twilight' started by Appaliq, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Running Wolf

Running Wolf Join the Madness

Ratings:
    +231 / 0 / -0
    One of my fav's is in New Moon, when Charlie talk with Alice-
    "It's not as if somebody left- it's as if somebody died" or something like that, I don't have it down. That was hard

2. Nynaeve

Nynaeve <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><

Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    Running, that one was sad! Well said but sad! :(
    I don't like the lion and the lamb quote. It's on so much Twilight merchandise and all over online, but I just don't like it.

I loved all of Jacobs chapter titles, and just thinking of when Bella attacked Jacob for imprinting the baby cracks me up.

3. Halsyon of Cyrodiil

Halsyon of Cyrodiil Master of The Realms

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    "You're like my own personal brand of heroine." Yes, the one from the book. I know they are the same in both, but on principle just know that I'm getting this from the book.

4. Jingojolene

Jingojolene Wayfarer, heartlander

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The "why am I covered in feathers?" quote made me laugh xD
    I also like Alice's quote to Edward "Let's educate their taste in music." I don't know why exactly but reading that just made me smile xD Imagining a load of teenage people going to a party and hearing classical music blasting from speakers... And I love classical music, so...
    Another: Charlie in Twilight "Yeah I've heard that one before." Made me laugh. That being from the movie, not sure if it is in the book, in case anyone doesn't understand why I found it funny it's because Edward has said just before then, 'I'll take care of her Mr Swan' or something like that, which is what he said before he took her away and she nearly got killed by James.