Questions about FFVII

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy' started by Renzokuken, May 3, 2005.

1. Renzokuken

Renzokuken You have failed this city!

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Hey,
    This is just a place for anyone to ask about how to get to a place, how to get a weapon, etc, just a general help spot. I wont be responding to all of them because I dont know how to get everything in the game but people who do feel free to respond! I'll be asking questions too!!

When you come out of Costa del Sol, cross the bridge and are about to walk into Mt Corel, across the river (which you cant cross with the car) there is a section of desert (which you cant land on with the airship). There is also a cave entrance. How do you get over there? Whats in there? I think Ruby Weapon but Im not sure.

NB: I started FFVII again lately after about 6 yrs not playing it and I cant get over there. I couldnt get over there in my first file either. If anyone knows, please enlighten me.)

2. Elan Morin Tedronai

Elan Morin Tedronai The Forsaken

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    I think in that cave is Barret's old village, but the name escapes me. Ruby Weapon, however, is in the sand dunes where the Golden Saucer is. So you'll find him there, only after the Weapon's have been awakened.

3. Anarchy

Anarchy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ruby Weapon appears in the desert surround the Gold Saucer, so don't worry.

In ordet to get there, and get a very good materia, you need a green chocobo, which can walk over mountains. Don't count on going there right away though, as Chocobo-breeding is a very troublesome and time-sucking process. However, you can end up with the best materias in the game, making it worth your while (well... kinda).

Look here for further details on breeding various types of coloured chocobos.

If you don't bother breeding, you can "just" beat Ruby Weapon and return the Desert Rose to the old man in Kalm.

4. Psyco mantis

Psyco mantis New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is there a sappihire weapon?

5. Renzokuken

Renzokuken You have failed this city!

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    No Psyco. There is a Diamond Weapon, Emerald Weapon, Ruby Weapon and Ultima Weapon.