Quantum Force, the police force of the future

Discussion in 'RPG Theme Suggestions' started by Kakashi, May 17, 2006.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    Quantum Force
    The Police Force of the Future

Story:
    Everyones dream was to create a police force, not for individual areas but for the entire world as one. This dream was realized and made a reality in 871 when the Quantum Force was founded by James Harper II. This went perfectly well until 874 when Mr. Harper himself corrupted the force. The weight of so much power proved too much for him. He then created S.T.I.N.G, an army of about a fifty loyalists. This was quickly dispatched and order was restored. But there were many tr****rs among the Quantum Force unseen by the Council (Similar to current day UN, but with much more power). S.T.I.N.G. was recreated and this time their force was much stronger and more numbered. Their forces not only included men, but also Assassian Droids, a project that Mr. Harper had started out of the Councils eye (Before Droids were made in 798, and they backfired and attack innocent humans), and many tanks, jets, and other technology. This led to the Quantum Massacre, were thousands and thousands of Quantum were killed un-mercifully, most commonly in their sleep. The few Quantum Force soldiers left alive joined together to take back the world and overthrow S.T.I.N.G.

That’s all I got. So you can choose to be a member of S.T.I.N.G. or of the Quantum Force.

The kind of weapons will be lasers, grenades, those kinds of things.

Also, you can be a human, droid or if you want to make something up like an alien race, pm me and ill tell you if it’s ok. So now I just hope someone joins. 

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    This actually sounds really interesting. Quite different form the other themes. It doesn't have a definate goal, which leaves it open for long RPing.

As for what is happening about the corruption re-emerging, I think it would be better, if it started off with that on the low side, so we can use that as a point to get the story started once everyone can get their character's established.

Like you see in the films or games. You see the main guy doing some usual stuff that goes along with his job, until they are dragged into the whole thing. As for the bad guys...well they can be mysterious and also set themselves up within the heirachy of the corrupt forces. Also it allows for people to not quite show others that they are good or bad, so there is an element of mystery for the RPers aswell.

A question....how technologically advance are we? I see we are only limited to the earth, but is there hover technology and stuff like that?

3. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    sorry i couldn't reply sooner, i have been grounded the past 2 days. Well anyway, i'll try and think of a storyline to make plot, and also about the technology, yes there is stuff like that, say hover cars and stuff, its pretty advanced like say Halo or Star Wars like.