President Bush

Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by Harrison, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Lego

Lego God amongst men

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    When are we going to be finished in Iraq? I mean what's the plan with Iraq now that saddam Hussain is in U.S Custody?

and also why has nothing been done about a reall nut case like Magabbe in Zimbabwe? I mean he has been doing syuff far worse than Mr Hussain for a long time now and for some reason we've let this one slip.

2. kartaron

kartaron Hunter / Gatherer

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    About Iraq:

1) Kill, capture, or evict the foreign terrorist influence in Iraq.

2) Prove to the Saddam loyalists that their best choice is to participate in the elections.

3) Improve and maintain a fair system while Iraq becomes more normalized.

About Zimbabwe:

We are pretty busy. You dont want us to interfere in foreign matters anyway, so why dont you appeal to the UN or some other world union. They did a great job in Rwanda, The Congo, Tibet, Sierra Leone and the Sudan too. Mugabbe doesnt finance international terrorists either (as far as I know). And just because I know you will ask: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/04/03/world/main505316.shtml

3. Turambar

Turambar Harebrained Staff Member

Ratings:
    +319 / 2 / -0
    Boy oh boy were we wrong when we thought this president would turn out to be the worst....

4. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Ratings:
    +3,134 / 5 / -0
    lol, yeah how wrong we were. I’m even afraid he’ll be re-elected. At first I thought that would be impossible, however now I have my doubts. Then there’s the election of Boris Johnson recently. I’m sure these two will make a great team...

5. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +339 / 3 / -2
    It's not Trump and Boris who worry me. It's the fucking millions and millions of people who're right on board with them. England; what a cruddy little country you've become.

6. Anakin

Anakin King of TFF

Ratings:
    +3,134 / 5 / -0
    I’m not that worried. Maybe I should be though. However I am very bothered with Trump as president and how people can elect and keep following this man. It’s almost like insanity. I agree about England, though I don’t think badly of the English in general. I just think a lot of them have a stick up their arse and are just ignorant. I actually wish Scotland would hold a second referendum and leave the UK, which under current circumstances is a lot more likely. One of the main reasons Scotland decided to stay part of the UK was because they were in the EU. But along came Brexit so, they got screwed over. England were also manipulative, postponing the broadcasting of the tv show Outlander, afraid it would evoke anti-English attitude, thus possibly motivating Scots to vote to leave the UK.